Fuck this is sad.... fuck trump

Fuck this is sad.... fuck trump

Attached: A689289B-8858-41F4-AC7C-9CA29C2B480E.jpg (1266x1241, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/cnn6cr/distressed_child_spending_the_night_in_a_gym/?sort=top
youtube.com/watch?v=byCoCKIRROw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know. He missed one, obviously.

>parents taken away
>doesn't follow them
selfish little bitch deserves a fist up the ass

>little girl crying because little girls cry
>"oh, so sad."
nobody fucking cares.

>invader is still alive
Indeed, very sad

Oh fug, a little spic is crying. Let's devolve our country into a lawless waste of land.

boohoo... mommy and daddy commited a crime and the justice system doesnt punish mre aswell

I wish I got free pizza, popcorn, and soda.

more like fuck their parents for having birth and not being able to take care of her. we need to stop feeding niggers and spics.
also i'm not bumping your shitty slide thread

Those little rats should be exterminated

I've seen other pictures of this 11 year old. It appears they're going to make her the face of enforcing the law. Good on 'em. Maybe when she's reunited with her daddy she can chastise him for breaking the law.

They were taken away because they committed crimes faggot. ICE doesn’t go after illegals who just came in illegally they go after criminal aliens. If your only crime is coming in illegally that’s not enough to get ice on your ass.

>Pablo and Enrico behind her having the time of their lives with all the free pizza

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

Right??? Glad my taxes give little beaners Pizza and shit! D E P O R T

Fuckhavinglawsand boadersandshit.exe.saddhild.jpg.bat

Praying to the Pizza God won't help her.

I demand that pizza be redistributed to me.

Why doesn't the kid just go back with the parents? Who is forcing the kid to stay, Trump or kike immigration policies?

>distressed child
Maybe she doesn’t like getting her fucking picture taken and being the center of attention. Leave those fucking kids alone holy shit, they don’t know how to handle unwanted publicity and are probably distraught because journalists are bugging them 24/7

She'll be ok.
Her parents broke the law.

fat kids in the back forget about their parents when given pizza lmao

FUCK YOU TRUMP fuck you

This is how Area51 raid will end up.
Endless sulky Soys lined up with government sack lunches and nuked iPhones.

NigNig fucking when they ain't got no food?
FEED THEM!
Aylien fucking when they can get bent by the LAW?
SAD BAD ICE!

Attached: 1564951022100.png (1159x797, 742K)

Lmaooooo!!!

Every parent who is arrested for a crime is separated from their children. This is not an actual argument. The children of murderers also cry when their parent is arrested.

i really hope her parents when part of the 300 released today...poor baby

nice pizza tho

Balkanize or give me death. I'm tired of living with commies.

fuckin moron lol

Attached: aytone.jpg (982x558, 114K)

What kind of fucking clown world do we live in when I have to come to pol to get some sense.

Any other raid that bags HUNDREDS of criminals would be seen as an amazing success.

But no. Won’t anybody think of the children? Fuck off

How come the other two kids look like they don't give a fuck?

How awful of trump not to deport the kid as well. Oh well if she wanted to be a U.S Citizen, she can be one and enjoy being a citizen....ALL ALONE that is.

>We need to come into your country because we are poor and starving!
>All three CHILDREN in the picture are fat.

haha yea mexicans wash dishes at the local restaurant, man, we're turning into mad max here :^)

Too busy fattening themselves up.

>dont commit crime don't get separated for your kids this goes for all parents citizens and others

Not as sad as this, nigge.r

Attached: 635154d0685bb61da4bb31b08eeb5708b1909a652638e880466930c86eb73d67.jpg (1024x721, 99K)

Attached: commieprop.jpg (700x502, 54K)

Every fucking child left alone was because their parents CHOSE so. Everybody has the right to go the fuck back where they came so the CBP can wipe their hands clean with one less case, but they chose processing instead of sticking together.

Cockroaches

All I see is a child of negligent parents, no different from the sort that are taken away from white trash addicted to opiates every day. "Oh no, she's crying, burn the constitution!"

>I wish I got free pizza, popcorn, and soda.
What the fuck are they trying to give those kids DIABETES?

Attached: diabetus_possum_do_what_you_must_I_have_already_won.jpg (720x540, 68K)

It's not... fuck you

Attached: 1561920842146.jpg (385x573, 55K)

Put your money where your mouth is or put a gun where your mouth is I don't really care just please stop whining about illegal immigrants, they never belonged here and you aren't going to do anything meaningful for them at a personal cost to you.

Look at those fat and happy chuckle fucks. Some heavy happy boys.
Just saying....

Sincerely - why do Mexicans move from Mexico? Would moving Mexico 2000 miles north solve all of its problems?

i would really, really like a Fanta now

Fucking liberals, democrats and social justice warriors who encourage ignorant foreigners to come and break the law, only to suffer consequences for them and their POOR CHILDREN. This is ALL YOUR FAULT you fucking SJW liberal tranny faggots.

DONT CARE, IM LAUGHING

The left wing really like using children, don't they. Sad ones, angry ones, dead ones. A bit sick in my opinion.

>Forgot picture.

Like I'm saying. Those boys are having a good time.

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-192927.png (1080x2160, 1.58M)

>BOOO BOOO DADDA WHY DID YOU HAVE TO COME HERE TO BRAKE THE LAW

¡ s i m !

>Hey sweetie, we're with CNN, sorry to interrupt your pizza party, but we need to get some pictures. Do you think you can cry for us?
>But señor, I'm drinking soda, eating pizza, and talking with my new friends, why would I cry?
>JUST CRY YOU LITTLE GOBLIN BITCH OR YOU'LL JOIN YOUR PARENTS BEING SKINNED ALIVE
>*Girl starts crying*
>Oh poor sweetheart, Drumpfs concentration camps are so disgusting :'( The whole world needs to see this new holocaust!

every dish they wash lowers your wage scumbag
it may not be mad max but it sure isn’t the 90s either

FUCKIN RACISTS! SEE THE SPICLET CRYING? FUCKING BURN THE CONSTITUTION! FUCK LAWS N BORDERS N SHIT! SHE'S CRYING

The only sad thing is that her parents are doing illegal shit and are shitty people. Also who the fuck is paying for these spics pizza?

Her parents are criminals. You must be a liberal.

Kids are fat as fuck

Attached: EF0AD5C0-27E7-4ACA-B5AA-598BF90FBF9D.png (794x901, 688K)

are spics born diabetic?

>bitch has pizza LOADED with peps
>nice frosty Sprite
>and some tasty white cheddar SmartFood

fucking greedy C U N T

take her food away and chuck her over the wall with a goddamn trebuchet

Attached: alex-trebek-seizure-o.gif (320x240, 767K)

they are American after all

When a parent or parents who are US citizens commit a federal crime, they take the parents to jail, and separate them from their children.
So what's the issue here? Are they saying if you have kids, you shouldn't be allowed to be sent to jail? Or is it just that these kids are better than our kids?
Okay, it sucks bad for these kids. But how is that our fault? Their parents took a risk breaking the law, and involving their little kids in it. If a US citizen does the same thing, it's considered abuse, and they take the kids away. Shoot heroin and pass out with your daughter in the back seat? Say goodbye to your kids.. No one cries..
But how is this any different?

tell me motherfucker how many laws was have you broken today...you piece of shit

>are spics born diabetic?

yes

Because of a markedly higher real wages (even though many beaners are paid under minimum wage) and much better standard of living. All the talk about ‘refugees’ is utter bullshit. They are parasites on taxpayers, but big businesses love them because they can hire several of them in place of one American.

Why would they seperatebfamilies wtf drumpf sad sad

Also the same day in the same town in Mississippi

Attached: 5DUEGHKYARAKJMCXPCZYDNHTZI.jpg (1200x600, 94K)

FPBP

anchor babies don't count

plus they're too pure, americans need to have an admixture of at least 20 percent negro, 20 percent spic, 20 percent anglo, and the remaining 40 percent is mostly garbage and wild animals like koalas

Attached: president mutt.jpg (960x722, 94K)

Fugg... I unironically wish I could help her. I wanna hug her tightly and tell her everything's going to be alright. I hate seeing little girls sad. They should be protected and made comfortable at all costs.

Attached: 1460623005667.png (1127x685, 37K)

welfare and not paying income tax puts those dishwashers up to like $75k/yr all on our backs

>who is paying for this spic's pizza
You are, assuming you pay taxes

You Trumpsters better pray that liberals never gain control of the WH again because we are going to pay you back so fucking hard for all of this shit. Planned Parenthoods on every damn corner. We're going to repaint Air Force One, pussy hat pink and fly it over your beloved Bible Belt 6 days a week, tossing birth control pills, condoms & atheist literature from the cockpit. We're going to tax your mega churches so bad Joel Olsteen will need to get a job at Chik Fil A to pay his light bill. Speaking of Chik Fil A, we're buying all those and giving them to any LGBTQ person your sick cult leaders tortured with conversion therapy. Have fun with the new menu you bigoted fucks. Try the McPence. It's a boiled unseasoned chicken breast that you have to eat in the closet with your mother. We're going to gather up ALL of your guns, melt them down and turn them into a gargantuan metal mountain emblazoned with the face of Hillary Clinton. ALL parks will be renamed Rosa Parks asap. We're replacing Confederate statues with BLM Leaders & Mexcian immigrants. Every single public school will be renamed after a child that was kidnapped by this regime. And after we fumigate the WH, we're repainting the whole thing rainbow. Fox News will be taken over and turned into a family refugee shelter. We're turning Hannity's office into a giant unisex bathroom with changing tables & free tampons. And every single time a Trumpster complains about any of the changes, we're adding an openly gay character to a Disney movie.

Attached: DreamCatcher.jpg (500x234, 28K)

maybe she's a vegetarian

Attached: 37598.png (763x554, 517K)

Ummm user...

She should have just stayed home or at a friend’s house, not my problem

/thread

Attached: 1F824C66-17E4-4C9E-895F-FEFA81BCA9E3.png (634x566, 22K)

I bet the fat kids steal it while she is crying. No parents and no pizza. SAD.

No, she prefers Papa John's Spinach Alfredo and those cheap HSI niggers gave her Little Caesar's Hot N Ready

She better use that gym to get Jow Forums so she can run from ICE when her time is up. Besides that pizza is probably more supportive than her parents could ever be.

Sadder to think of all the time I will hear about what a shitty teacher I am because these villagers can't assimilate or use our toilets

Attached: 450px-Amanita_jacksonii.jpg (450x600, 42K)

good one pol you got this little girls thread shut down

old.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/cnn6cr/distressed_child_spending_the_night_in_a_gym/?sort=top

hasnt she suffered enough

man i want to try jamming my whole cock and balls in her mouth

Attached: mexican border 2018.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Liberals are so cruel keeping children separate from parents

She should be reunited with her parents in her homeland of mexico

As an added bonus she will then be in a non-white country free of white privilege

Attached: 1546201200189.gif (800x533, 1.55M)

Doubt it, and I doubt they're getting literally only pizza and soda for the duration of their stay. And besides, you KNOW every pizza party includes one pepperoni and one cheese by default.
I unironically would guess she's crying over the confusion and whatever the fuck happened on the trek.

Your welcome.

She got pizza and a drink, that's why she's crying. Only eats beans and dirty water

Now I see why they weren't deported - they're true Americans

So? Then don't fucking cross the border illegally. Problem solved.

Individual leftists have suffered enough. The egregore of ideology they have spawned can never suffer enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=byCoCKIRROw

Attached: 1565304150300.jpg (862x630, 88K)

Based. Someone should be fired over this.

Attached: 150709211727-trump-on-obama-birthplace-sot-cooper-ac-00001004-large-169.jpg (460x259, 20K)

They especially fuck anyone who pays property tax in areas illegal spics swarm. They overwhelm local schools with their anchor babies, but none of them own any taxable property to help fund public schools.

>Illegals get free soda and pizza
Meanwhile, I'm eating beans and sausage and paying for their meals.

If you're willing to share it and together we'll dine in front of the Africans

I won't lie, it's sad that she is separated from her parents and that she was forced in this situation that's out of her control but that's as far as my sympathy goes. Her retarded spic parents shouldn't have crossed illegally to shit out their children here. She should have been deported with them too.. then she wouldn't be crying by herself. Disgusting how this picture is used to push an agenda.