Sloppy Job Mossad

Another fucking walmart guy, best part is he has no rear iron on that rifle from what I can tell. Off duty firefighter intercepted him and held him at gunpoint until police arrived. Wonder if this'll hit the news or get memory holed.

ozarksfirst.com/local-news/springfield-police-arrest-armed-man-at-walmart-on-republic/

Attached: blur-on-Walmart-armed-man.jpg (657x788, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ozarksfirst.com/local-news/springfield-police-arrest-armed-man-at-walmart-on-republic/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
twitter.com/SGFPolice
ky3.com/content/news/Heavy-police-presence-at-Walmart-Neighborhood-Market-in-south-Springfield-528602951.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

scizo faggot mutt

it looks like the rear sight is flipped back. ive seen rifles before, where the sight drops below the picitiny, and sticks out the rear a bit

take your meds schizo!

Attached: 1555845630821.png (279x247, 56K)

>ozarksfirst.com/local-news/springfield-police-arrest-armed-man-at-walmart-on-republic/
it may be something like, "I wanted to protect the walmart" there's tons of those spergs that do that. Muh 3% boomer shit

yeah, totally illegal to go around in open carry now.....

>memory hole
too late, bump

>Your a scizo if you think Jews are working to disarm the goyim

Attached: whitelikeyougoy.jpg (201x106, 9K)

Missouri allows open carry without a permit, so long as the firearm is not displayed in an angry or threatening manner.

This is an asshole looking for attention. Nice left elbow tat.

Test. Am I shadow banned?

ye

yup u banned nigga, change yo ip

and I even put it as the subject as a joke. It's really obvious how bad it really is

Attached: EBU10HjXkAAeTWW.jpg (1024x707, 72K)

Good guy with a gun just stopped a mossad false flag. Literally an American hero. >implying a declassified program that was unveiled in a congressional testimony is schizo.

Thanks nigger

ITS THE DEEPSTATE

Attached: 1564856647412.png (645x968, 100K)

Daily reminder spooks aren't shy about staging terrorist attacks to sway public opinion
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

>30% of the population is schizo
Wew, can't wait till we flip it to 50. We're gonna have really fun boys.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190808-214122_Chrome.jpg (1313x1334, 1.3M)

>HURR EVERTING MOSARD!! DURRRR!
Hang yourself in front of your family

you have no idea what you're talking about Mohammad.

Why is no text showing on this post

Yes they banned you for sucking too much dick you'll have to go back to redshit

he does have an iron sight its just a pop up sight.

I think something in this country finally snapped on Saturday

sounds like he didn't break any laws

based fire fighter saves the day

ENHANCE

looks to me like he might have one of those cheapy holo sights

Attached: sperggun.jpg (1113x582, 214K)

>THE FIRE RISES
>gay firefighter: Not today, sugar!

how did shills get this shitty?

Never change you glorious faggots

literally where, there is a springfield in every state

what a dick bag

twitter.com/SGFPolice

>This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws.

So this' why people suddenly like VPNs a lot

Missouri

The Springfield just down the road from Sneed's.

OP is a fag

Attached: 52D3E5A9-C556-4ABD-905E-5157AC6ACB08.jpg (798x960, 51K)

This meme is worse than Milhouse

RIP

I thought that too, but it could be a strap on his carrier

There isnt even a charging handle in that airsoft gun you faggot. Take that flag off you nogunz snake bait

Looks more like it has no charging handle

Looks more like no charging handle

Not an AR guy, but at least I know how to post

Attached: AK47.png (940x566, 861K)

schloppy job

American no step flag.

Not knowledgeable in the most common rifle of the American man.

No gunz. No fucking guns at all

Inb4 >hurr all I like is the ak or whatever. Bullshit. If you are a gun guy in America you know about ARs. You dont have to like them, but you gotta know them.

You have to be 18 to post here

Springfield fag here. The guy didn’t have a chance. 3/4th or the town carry.

Dude I'm 22, they just don't appeal to me. Wrong hill to die on man.

Didn’t realize it was legal for a fucking fireman to hold you at gun point for open carry

Noticed how the
>secret/pol/discord
Link banished in the last 4 days?

Attached: notice.jpg (800x450, 36K)

Reports saying he walked into the walmart with this phone out live streaming and the off duty fireman held him at gun point near the exit. He also had 3 extra mags on him.

So he exercised his rights and is getting punished for it

This shit ain’t funny. This is something one of you little retarded autistic faggots would do, play dress up and go to WalMart specifically to record normal people freaking out on your phone giggling like some sort of epic troll shitpost bullshit. I wish the firefighter had lit his ass up. Fucking dolt is doing all he possibly can to make gunowners look like mental cases, and is going to get our damn guns infringed

He has the strap on the gun that clearly says "I'm exercising my rights" that's the only reason he's not dead. Sure he's stupid but he's not dead.

>Sloppy Job Mossad

If Mossad is so shitty at their job, why do you faggots worry so much?

>don’t open carry u might scare sum1!!!

Attached: 9BB8A1C1-AD3C-4954-BD58-1A70729D5A58.jpg (750x425, 86K)

ky3.com/content/news/Heavy-police-presence-at-Walmart-Neighborhood-Market-in-south-Springfield-528602951.html
>Police then say the man walked into the Walmart: Neighborhood Market where he grabbed a cart and began pushing it around the store. Police say the man was recording himself walking through the store via a cell phone

Faggot was just shopping or maybe trolling.

why are you white male kiling innocents people

No it isn't, you're just a dumb faggot if you do.

take your meds guys ...STOP THIS RIGHT FUKKEN NOW...ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMOAR

she really punch dat boomer

Who did he kill?

So here Walmart cameras are gonna solve the crime but at the El Paso Walmart the cámaras don’t help for shit? Also... where are my “good guys with a gun never stop a mass shooter” faggots at?

You can still do a shitty job and still kill a lot of people. We'd much rather no one dies and that all the underhanded shit comes to an end.

Based sovereign shopper

Attached: 1517712543988.jpg (1163x1024, 132K)

You just convinced me that these were glowjobs that got thwarted. Way to go.

yea you banned faggot

Will you look at that? Not one Brittish flag here to say shit about their “no good guy with a gun” theory.

#BREAKING 20-year-old man with rifle,handgun & body armor arrested at Walmart on Republic.
SFD Police say he had 100+ rounds of ammunition. Off-duty firefighter with concealed carry gun held him at gunpoint until officers arrived about 3 minutes later:

Articles say he filmed it. Anyone have a link?

This is the second article today where a man has been arrested for carrying in a constitutional carry state. They committed no crimes.
They're taking the fucking guns.

Hey aquafresh. How's Amsterdam? Predominately white still? Serious question.

car back fires in new york starts stampede
Jow Forums goes shopping at walmart start stampede
you are gonna get innocent people hurt playing stupid games

Based missouri guy flexing his rights.

What he lacks in gear he makes up for in bravado

Wow so the idiot manager pulled the fire alarm and caused a panic over a man legally opening carrying which lead him to almost being killed by a vigilante fireman
How will any of this be defendable in court?

Stupid idiot recording to try and get his fifteen minutes of internet lulz

Attached: test.png (879x65, 51K)

>dont use your guns or our guns will be taken away
If you let them take away your guns you never deserved them in Tyne first place

So when are charges going to be brought up on the fire fighter who drew a gun on this kid legally exercising his constitutional rights?

This desu. It's gonna be a shit show

>you are gonna get innocent people hurt playing stupid games
>implying innocent people aren't already being hurt by people playing games

i dont like what you did...FUKKEN UNDO YOUR BS OR ELSE

Knowing springfield they'll both get a slap on their wrist and go their separate ways. The boy will be on a list though

He's one of those gun guys who livestreamed while open carrying and putting the reactions on jewtube. But he's retarded because you cant do that in a Wal-Mart.

Who did he kill?

Holy shit. I swear I know that guy. Any news on what his name is?

If it's RJ, he went to my college and once work a flak jacket and gas mask to class. Everyone thought he was going to shoot the place up. He also had a fat, cunty vietnamese gf who was like 4 years younger than him.

Can you carry in walmart?

Does he have a youtube channel?

Good looking out user

he give olden people and young people heart palpitations because he wanted to prove a fukken stupid point about having guns

If there's no signs that say otherwise, yes. If asked to leave though, you have to.

yes

Okay, thanks for clarifying

B-but muh Brexit

Attached: throwaway.png (1152x815, 64K)

Open carry is completely legal in missouri...Walmart could ask him to leave but it isn't a crime to just carry. Sounds like there's more to it or just a dumbass cop.

Challengers don't cause heart attacks

Fucking attention whore.

kids on a long list now, fireman a hero to his community more so now

An interesting clarification. If they call the cops on you and the cops show up they will ask "did they ask you to leave?" and if they didn't you'll get off scott free.

Dunno. I tried to avoid interacting with him as much as possible, but one of my friends was roommates with him.

He was also a total slob and his room fucking reeked.