Sorry non blacks but only blacks have culture

Yes you are souless freaks who have zero originality

Attached: 721ac2c.jpg (750x1087, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know this is a bait thread but I'll bite anyway. What is black culture to you?

Sage

If originality means lighting a tire around someone’s neck then you can keep it.

crime stats incoming

>Uses white culture to make a black culture meme
ok

Niggers smell bad

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw

Twerking and AIDS

Attached: 1558657504796.png (788x917, 616K)

You are so fucking stupid that you don't see how little "culture" you dumbasses have.

>muh dick
>muh chicken
>muh muzak
>muh rims
>muh sneakers

Meanwhile us whites have 50 great things. Like the culture that keeps you dumbasses spending all your mcdonalds money on shoes.

>Not lighting criminals ablaze in a public display to discourage other future criminals
Yes, it's barbaric, but maybe niggers are onto something.

True actually.
Blacks may be retarded and violent but sometimes their retarded violence produces cool stuff, like Cameo. It's like the old saying about putting a thousand chimps on a thousand typewriters.

Attached: basedandcodpilled.jpg (385x480, 47K)

You literally eat European food, live in a European house, wear European clothes, and use European inventions like the internet to post this. KYS

Your "culture" is rap music and hot sauce. My county has produced more culture than your entire race.

If culture consists of criminal proclivities, never working, being consistently intoxicated, and thinking only in terms of "Can I fuck it, steal it, or destroy it?", then yes, I agree, blacks are very, very cultured.

If "culture" is cannibalism and acting like a literal ape, I think every other race is fine without it.

I dunno man, if we violently executed a black person every now and then, they might just stop committing crimes

Every single of the hundreds of inventions required for you to make this post was invented by a non-nigger, most of whom were white.
True black culture is hopping around a fire wearing colored beads and rape.

Attached: 1465219269246.jpg (261x296, 20K)

T.angry goyim incels

Attached: 397b5f0.jpg (900x978, 116K)

Attached: 5f9.png (625x626, 28K)

SEETHING nig, lol

vikings invented rap in the 5th century
its was called kvæða

Black "culture"

and yet the rest of the world isn't hooked on eating mud "cookies", smoking crack, and spread AIDS like a newsletter.

it's actually us making sure you're not copying us like you have in the past

Attached: FB_IMG_1564865046285.jpg (480x490, 32K)

Black culture is jazz music, and that’s it. For that I do am grateful though.

Whites actually made your culture nigger. And if it wasent for the kikes importing your ass you wouldn’t be cultured at all besides animasim in Africa.

Black Culture is amazing. So are many other cultures, including "White Culture", which is really just the mainstream world we live in.

The promoyion of black culture is merely a means to debase and degrade society at large

>Technological & cultural progress occurs
>Ideas building off each other and branching into new ideas
>Blacks contribute
>Pretend everything that was influenced by the idea is "stolen"

If you call low IQ culture I guess you are right

Attached: 88CF1CE5-7CFF-40C5-AD71-1052F897E042.jpg (710x358, 99K)

Isn't this way around with blacks keep appropriating things and culture, literally dindunuffins?

Well that sure showed me.

0.5/10 for trying

Attached: 1564649991128.png (900x978, 638K)

Aren't niggers the one who commit the most gun murders? Are you using that image ironically, lil nigger?

Attached: 1543247184536.png (634x336, 143K)

Black culture would be a laughing stock if it weren't (((promoted))) to the NPCs.

>When the native enters into relations with the European, he seems in most cases to be seized with the desire to shape his outward appearance as far as possible to that of the stranger, of the much admired white man. Here the African Negro is a typical case in point. As quickly as may be he procures a "chimney-pot," a dress coat, spectacles and a pair of patent leather boots. As trousers do not seem so necessary, and the old native-woven loincloth is replaced by a gaudy strip of cheap printed calico, the result is a caricature which stands in the most glaring contrast to the old natural harmonious costume. - Leo Frobenius, 1909

Attached: kang on the west coast.jpg (578x1025, 59K)

>incels

Attached: guau.jpg (594x588, 42K)

Attached: The only arguement niggers have.png (534x548, 217K)

>don't steal culture, said the man who makes music using recordings of other people's music.

Technically that ejection port is too big to actually extract a spent shell.

1/10 balls need to be hairier

alright, it made me laugh this time

Nice language you have there...

Stealing white culture to bitch about whites stealing black culture.

Lol blacks

>uses the white version anyway