Being right wing isn’t socially acceptable anymore

I realize that this doesn’t pertain to the the majority of incels on this board that don’t give a fuck about their image in society, but for those that actually want to live with the rest of humanity, being right wing is unbelievably crippling to one’s social life. The majority of people in their 20’s right now save a few exceptions are so vehemently anti-right that it would be near impossible to build relationships while being open with them politically. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve turned down potential friends and love interests because of how much they despise whites/trump voters/enter right wing ideology here.

It seems like the only way to get on people’s good side now is to hide one’s “rightness”. Am I the only one experiencing this, or is this the typical experience for young conservatives in this country?

Attached: FFF25911-0C58-4EED-B024-082762016BDB.png (640x400, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j4NoGoC-eJ8&t=120s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NnMbYSrq-ZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Friends are for pussies.
Quit being a pussy.

Except for Jesus...He's okay.

Attached: image.jpg (1952x1329, 1.28M)

There is no right wing in democracy. Right wing is illegal in the US and in Europe. Right wing means autocracy. You might live long enough to learn what that means and experience it in your country.

>Nobody like you. Everyone is laughing. DUrr muh bandwagon

Keep going ya fucking r type. It already lost you one election.

In a few generations, being right wing will be the norm again. Leftists are dying out.

Attached: leftists don't breed.jpg (1280x2096, 761K)

B-but I like having friends user, social relationships are an integral part of a enjoyable life for me. I’m not a pussy though, r-right?

Attached: F9D5E034-2A79-4E13-A6FD-66EDBBAFA9FA.jpg (125x124, 2K)

Im openly right-wing even sharing right wing and IQ things in my Instagram Historys, just be a chad, workout and STEM thats all

It's a self-serving cynical ideology that's meant to unify a few elites to keep their lines going while everyone else toils beneath them. Why is it hard to grasp that being aligned with greed and selfishness would be a social red flag for normies?

Imagine living your entire life as lie just so you could have some “friends”

so keep your thoughts hidden yil the right time
youtube.com/watch?v=j4NoGoC-eJ8&t=120s

Attached: jmpndlms.jpg (115x150, 12K)

The more taboo it is the better

Attached: where-did-we-go-wrong.png (500x425, 73K)

Working to get Jow Forums, found a good gym bro to lift me up and that’s definitely helped. I feel like taking the chad route is a good way to make normie friends, which is nice. Also a student in CS, so hopefully I’m on the right path

Attached: 549123A3-664A-47BF-B3AA-C2A2DDD8BD18.jpg (1024x1024, 95K)

If it means I never have to see another 5 year old in drag then sign me up

Assuming you're an identitarian populist and not a neocon piece of shit:
Don't be obnoxious, don't mock the unfortunate, but don't hide your indignation for the clown world. People already decided whether they like you or not, and having firm dissenting convictions actually gains you respect in all but the most pozzed circles.
Source: am old

Also, pic related

Attached: 1565256629415m.jpg (1024x979, 125K)

I'm not even right wing though. Never have been.

What it is, is the alt right ARE the liberals in the neo capitalist fucked up west. You show all the signs of being the liberals

>Completely outclassed because they rig elections, commit violence toward you, ban you, discriminate against you
>You respond with boycotts, protests, tipping your fedora and other gay shit because you don't want to see radical and risk losing your status and self identity
>You get called lapdogs to Russia which is pretty fucking blatant McCarthyism
>You want capitalism to apply equally to everyone, but still believe in capitalism.
>You believe more in individualism than in tribalism like national, religious, racial, or gender identity.

You're the liberal and it sucks don't it? Ofcourse it sucks. But you don't even know what communism is, so I don't expect you to become one.

Attached: tumblr_p0nyeggfjA1vy2tgqo4_250.png (250x250, 32K)

the right is antisocial in nature.

If a pure right-wing guy throws a party, he will dictate a lot of rules so as not to disturb you at the party.

wait ? as well ? It's just a party doesn't have to be strict but the right wing is like this, you can't eat that pretty one, you can't listen to that song, you can't move that television or you can't go to that room, hey nobody wants to party with you like that.

the rightist is antisocial in nature.

Being on the right is always about social exclusion.

I only need one friend in my life

Attached: 20E54B6D-7F21-43D1-BE73-A4C943E33E64.jpg (699x524, 38K)

If you can't either

a) find friends that are right wing, or
b) hide your power level around normalfags and avoid political discussion like the plague

then go ahead and be a weak fucking faggot and go back on your belief system, knowing it was true, because it made your life slightly uncomfortable. People in the past were imprisoned or killed for what they believed in. You got a little bored on a Friday night and decided to give up like a little bitch.

Maybe if right wingers didn't have fucked up views they'd be more acceptable

Your children will grow up and reject your views.

Especially if you come here

Probably bait but most of the snobbiest, self serving people I meet at uni are not conservative in the slightest, save the few Brads and Britneys that will always exist. What’s inherently cynical and greedy about wanting a more traditional society?

Attached: 1D34584A-E780-4753-B7E7-6D3BDE43A8E0.png (1200x475, 103K)

We are your frens as well. Czech'd

For every person you convert into a tranny, two more white millennials turn to the right

Always narrate what's good and bad about the left and the right without never implying yourself in any of it. Preach the best outcome from both worlds.

be a individual; not a drone

Attached: Klaus Kinski.png (938x704, 721K)

I used to have a decent sized group of friends. I was always sociable (cool enough to hang with Chads, but rarely got laid). Any way, since late 2014 (when I first started taking red pills) on, my social life is a dessert wasteland. I live in a (((((city))))) one of the bad ones. I literally don't even know what to do with myself next. It kind of just feels like my life is over.

Attached: before after :pol:.png (680x370, 317K)

The trick is to have above average aesthetics, and have charisma. Sadly none of those can be learned/taught.

I’ve done/am doing both leaf, just noting that it’s a shame that a bunch of potential friendships have been lost on the basis that they can’t see eye to eye with a political opponent. The normies aren’t necessarily leftists but they harbor an irrational hatred of anything right of typical boomer conservatism

Attached: 662DA564-162D-4F7F-B81F-8C3B9F46CAB1.jpg (683x384, 71K)

Extremely conservative here; 4 and counting.

No they won't. Raised rural 80% retain conservative views. So maybe 1 of my 4. Doubt it.

If the masses eat shit and squeeze the juices out of tampons to garnish their pancakes are you going to do it too? If you believe in your values and genuinely oppose them, then why would you, nay, how could you possibly befriend them? You're a pathetic poltroon who needs the attention and company of the most shameless scum that humanity has ever produced. Yes, many people carry Marxist views. However, I have constantly run into people who disagree with everything they stand for. If you hang out at a Pride Parade, what kind of fucking people do you think you are going to find? Shit attracts flies. 99% of people in the trades are based. You can literally spot people with right-wing views just because of the way they carry themselves. There are defining markers for people, and anyone who denies this isn't worth talking to. Leftists are so identifiable. Physiognomy is real. Moreover, someones vocabulary will clearly reveal what they believe in. I reamed a leftist faggot out at the bar two months ago because he kept blabbering "is there ANYONE who is still right? Everyone is left" - as if to be so intoxicated with his 'trendiness'. Lets just say he ended up calling me a 'Nazi' as usual. Who cares? Is being liked by these people really your end game? If so you should probably just join their fucking camp you weakling

Accept positive nihilism my man.

Attached: received_452927432226400.png (1024x691, 854K)

>thiskillstheliberal.jpg

If you push a negative hard enough, it becomes a positive.

So don't identify as merely right-of-center. Go farther right than people think is possible. Explain that the overriding moral duty is to bring about a galactic crusade of genetically modified supermen (called Primarchs) who are literally inherited property of an immortal God Emperor. Explain that conservation is morally offensive to the spirit of human ingenuity. Explain that women prefer evil men, not good men, and that all developments in gender relations since the time of Draco the Lawgiver have been a disaster for everyone. Explain that pleasure is for losers. Explain that every individual should be required to carry a rocket launcher at pretty much all times.

please share whatever you are smoking that sounds great

It's easier than ever to find people with likeminded views, back in the 90s you had to meet some neo-nazi in a dark alley

LOL

Relax, once the corruption in the media is gone the divisions will end

I tell people all the time that I'm a Christian Nihilist, and they claim that it's contradictory, or makes perfect sense. I'm somewhat of an armchair philosopher myself, and I think it makes perfect sense. I believe in God and the Bible, I accept Jesus Christ as my savior, but I think that the world and western civilization is sinking into shit, and there doesn't seem to be any way out. Not gonna lie frens, though I believe that God is real, It seems like he doesn't answer that many prayers. Some of mine have been answered, but over all I get the sense that praying isn't meant to solve all of your problems. God wants your blind faith, and he gets that from me, but I can't say the same for the future of the west. That, I have no faith in.

Attached: honk.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

you could always check out of politics and focus on things like improving yourself, catching up with friends and family, and enjoying nature.

oops! going to the gym, being family-minded, and environmentalism are all considered stereotypical right-wing behaviors now.

the escape card is "save the bees," the most bipartisan-supported cause.

warhammer40k

>relax
I get the feeling that this is exactly what I need to do. This week has just been shit, I need to ride it out. I just got Batman Forever on DVD, might have to get comfy and watch that tonight.

Attached: comfy sleeping bag.jpg (222x305, 44K)

Based and placentapilled

I’m not talking about the cultural marxists that bask in their scumminess friendo, they can keep their degeneracy for all I care. I don’t want to make peace with them, but most people I come across haven’t acted in such fashion. It’s the normies that are worth fighting for, and they seem hellbent on filtering out any conservatives from their social circles. That is the problem we need to address

Attached: EDD20840-AD93-4F83-A63F-9DE9BBC8CFFE.jpg (495x832, 61K)

what do you live in the captial city of your state? Or in NY or CA? fuck man get outta there. everywhere else is chill generally to either side. things are getting a bit hotter out there but its fine out of 1M+ cities

>I can’t tell you how many times I’ve turned down potential friends and love interests because of how much they despise whites/trump voters/enter right wing ideology
Sounds like being Left Wing isn't socially acceptable and crippling to one's social life otherwise you would have been friends with them. You need to shift your perspective.

Attached: 21705d7ecbd1a3670969279890662017a3162629eac25ea0bddb0e37a2dedfa9.jpg (1900x2375, 706K)

What about the black astartes, and what about pedro kantor

>he actually knows people who aren't conservative irl

Imagine being a worthless citycuck surrounded by liberals.

kek

how is barbara boxer not milfy?

Black rappers get fucked. We're the edgy, dangerous culture now. Better avoid our neighborhoods and dont lock eyes with us on the streets.

Attached: image.jpg (255x255, 21K)

Everything is possible, and you're never the only one with 7B people. People should be more happy that in the end none of their actions in life matter or have a lasting impact. Add to that the thread that should run through your life, that is "there's already enough bad in this world, and I don't have to add to it" and you're set. Don't fret too much about this world. The world is bullshit, as is Western Civ. Politics is one big lie/ploy to put people against eachother. In less intelligent Western countries they can do with a simple 50/50 divide that keeps everyone busy and distracted from what really happens (North America). In the rest of the Western world they make politics so difficult and with so many choices that you need a fuckton of time invested in it to see what's really going on. Time you don't have because of how this world works. Work, eat, sleep, repeat.

Whenever people don't understand the positive take on nihilism I usually revert to examples like "what would it change if heaven existed? What would it change if it didn't? What would it change if this entire life took place in a computer simulation? What would it change if it didn't?"

Absolutely nothing.

I admire your faith my man. Keep living that life. At the end we all end up in the same situation. Dead. And then nothing matters anymore. What we did won't affect us, what we leave behind won't affect us. Glorious.

No joke, I’ve met people which immediately downgrade me once the year discover I regularly go to the gym. And it’s almost “uncool” to have a stable, fully functional family. Feel like we’re in a futuristic 60’s right now, where to be hip is to be broken

Attached: 1D612835-2E13-4170-A898-212F9B5F0812.png (754x353, 91K)

In college I met a bunch of shitlords, including the guy who helped redpill me (I was headed that way anyway) and besides them a bunch of guys who could at least take a joke
There were way more cucks but I didn't pay them much mind, can't get away with that at work though

Hmm I like this optimism user, very cool!

Any lefties want to comment on this? You ever lose social opportunities because the right is too anti-left?

The almost outlawing of bullying and normalising of 'being broken' made this happen. Back in the day you were bullied into being normal. Take fat kids for example. I have many personal experiences from high school years where fat kids got bullied into being thin. But if everyone is fat, no one can bully each other for being fat anymore. Same with being broken, or 'quirky' or 'sweet but psycho'.

common sentiment actually. Specially with doomsday counters w/ Israel. This is the typical Schofield bible Boomer belief actually, although not from the same reasons it seems. I've got a boomer Uncle that constantly watches Israeli media (as a huge pro-Zionist) waiting for war to pop off to fulfill prophecy. He essentially takes current happenings of increasing chaos as all according to prophecy of the end times, and that he is saved and since there is a pre-rapture, he will endure no suffering should it happen tomorrow.

This is what I think happened to that Caleb Cain kid, he just embellished to astroturf a "deradicalization" movement

*incels unironically take over music industry with 1-hit-wonders*

Some of those people might come around on their own if they come to see things as they really are and have to take a side

I work in big tech, which is a complete political nightmare.

But there's more of us red pilled guys out there than you realize. Any straight white guy over the age of 30 has a reasonably high chance of being conservative and maybe even having high power levels. We just dont talk about it openly because we dont want our lives ruined.

I feel even better now

Tbh I’m not too worried about my friendships in college, I’ve settled with a pretty center-right group of buddies. I’m more worried about the friendships I will have to create once I’ve left campus. Hopefully there’s more decency outside of the university bubble.

Attached: 4DC430A6-4A3B-47C5-8D8C-289D766927A4.jpg (482x604, 42K)

>watching capeshit
>shiggy diggy
the only capeshit it is acceptable to watch is The Dark Knight Rises, and even then only to laugh at it

95%+ interactions you will have with people will not venture beyond "job, weather, how are you, Karen and the kids' talk. And everyone with a reasonably functioning brain can talk about small shit for 2 hours and act friendly. Don't sperg out and you'll survive. You will spot your like-minded people along the way easy enough.

Many of us are here because we tried city life and found it intolerable

And yet despite our crusade against bullying and social ostracism, suicide rates are higher than ever. Guess we should start bullying more people, it saves lives you know.

>inb4 correlation and causation

My friends and I are extremely right wing and in our mid 20s. We keep shit to ourselves around normies, feel out where they are politically, and slowly drop redpills on the ones who need a push in the right direction. Although, if they’re leftist scum, we play the part we need to play.

Not really. As a "right wing" person, even radical leftards will hang out if you're not vehement or autistic about it because they're soft. Even if they are vehement or autistic, leftism attracts cowards and weaklings(the entire basis of leftism is built on envy and power lust). On the other hand, it's harder for a leftard to get in with right wingers because they have more conviction and integrity.

No.

What it means to be right wing is changing.

No one likes a racists except other racists who are of the same race.
You're a dying breed.

Attached: 1557715166506.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Most of my friends are about 19.They don't mind.Keep in mind I'm in the Balkans.

this is the real red pill
bullying (at least some of it) serves a purpose

Incoherent

also fat shaming saves lives

Guess normalising being broken and letting people wallow in their sadness and depressions does amp up those numbers huh.

>Muh everyone is depressed so it's okay

I hide my power level to an extent, but I'm totally open about caring for the existence of my people. It surprises people at first but I've never gotten a bad reaction. I'm not really "conservative" though.

This, if your political opinion shot down a friendship or relationship they didn't like you to begin with.

It is all about how you carry yourself. I have chad friends that openly say what the want and all liberal girls on the table still stick to their lips. Others get shred to pieces if they just slightly say the wrong thing. So don´t be a cuck and you can say almost everything you want.
What worked for me personally with people i know longer, just challange every statement they make and the chance the want to push their leftist catchphrases on you again are slim to none.

Social correction isn't a thing that doesn't serve a purpose.

KEK

Imagine being such a fucking autist that you actually dedicate time into putting together this cherry picked graphic.

Checked!
I can also confirm a fair number of people in STEM fields are hiding some pretty high power levels

The word “racist” has lost it’s objective meaning in politics.

All it is now is pejorative cultspeak to ostracize whites. Makes it really hard to take anything you say seriously sweetie

Attached: B95CD00F-DE51-41A4-8306-7964851359C0.jpg (873x700, 91K)

when you are younger you need to fit in and i get that, when you get a little older (30s) you will not give a single flying fuck what people say or what the fuck they believe.. be hardcore about politics after age 30.. that is good advice. not saying abandon your beliefs now just to get some ass, or fit in; just use caution when fitting in with ass wipe leftists. they are smelly scummy miserable creatures.

post tits you know the rules and time stamp

Call Euro whites Nazi's for any out of the ordinary thing they say, and call Ameri whites racists for any out of the ordinary thing they say and you pin them both.

At least that is/was the tactic.

>thinking life is about parties
flag checks out

Thanks fren. This comment inspired me to go do other shit, that's why I never responded. Deus vult

Attached: doomerr.png (509x574, 295K)

I disagree, I think it's more like five
trannies are deeply disturbing to most people

Lately I've come to realize the media is responsible for many more of our problems than I first thought

itgoesitgoesitgoesitgoesitgoesitgoesitgoesitgoesitgoesitgoesitgoesitgoesitgoesitgoesitgoesitgoes
YYUUUHHH!

I only ever return here every 4 months or so just to see if it's still the same. I don't know how often you visit, but I hope you can come to similar terms.

Just live comfortably. And don't worry/stress too much. It's the stress and worry that gets you.

Have a good life user.

this guy masturbates to Lena Dunham

Attached: nerd.gif (480x270, 2.11M)

You’re not the only one. But who needs those faggoty libshits as friends? Why would you connect to their NPC hive mind, and discard your own beliefs, just to have some brainwashed friends?

Attached: 59AE9307-1B73-4262-AB7C-121183BD70DD.png (539x750, 511K)

Usually I police myself too much to risk losing social opportunities, thus losing even more social opportunities
In my last year of college I kind of figured out how to function socially between the extremes of power level revelation and cucking constantly
I could tell a girl in one of my classes was into me, but I left her hanging since she had a nose ring and I find that unacceptable

OP, I've evolved past this stage. The global economy is in the beginning of a transition to another monetary system as the current one falters underneath insurmountable debt. Left wing, right wing, It doesn't matter, the math says the reset is coming and we can see this with central banks panicking and cutting rates. Rates going negative, etc.. The only paradigm there is, is either we accept what the owners of the central banks spoon feed us, the UN Agenda, or if we return to a constitutional republic. Just cut through all the bullshit because this is what all this left vs. right paradigm is distracting from. For me, I know that humanity is going to lose it's shit again, the peasant class regardless of political affiliation will suffer, starve and die. I put away my political hat and just treat people no matter who they are with respect and happiness because a shitstorm is on the horizon that most of us are not ready to handle. Enjoy these relatively peaceful times in comparison for what's to come. The boot on our necks is about to clamp down, the people behind the central banks have been working towards this goal for decades. Many politicians, leftist pundits, etc. who are cheerleading this build up to chaos won't even know what to do with themselves when it comes, they don't realize they are expendable and that the politicized climate that they helped create will want to lash out at figure heads including themself.

Get that fucking picture out of my life. Can't be real. I refuse.

I can't imagine being like that, holy shit

Every cult needs a marker to socially remove those that challenge them.
For Scientologists it’s “suppressive”, for Muslims it’s “kafir”, and for cultural marxists it’s now “racist”. Break their narrative, don’t adhere to their nomenclature
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NnMbYSrq-ZY

Attached: DA908D99-4785-4C8F-A22A-083D95771AA6.jpg (1024x666, 128K)

interesting
I never cuck out and say anti-white shit when a time comes where I'm supposed to, but otherwise I'm not exactly open about it