Blackpill please

Preferably involving America

Attached: 1562001062770.jpg (1682x2048, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TGCfvWqaHnU
anonymousconservative.com/blog/hrc-video-frazzledrip-drops-on-darkweb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just watch the news at anytime or read Jow Forums to get he blackpill on America

Mutts will save America.

America will burn

youtube.com/watch?v=TGCfvWqaHnU

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (746x982, 139K)

America is the new Weimar Republic 2.0

There is actual video evidence of Hillary and Huma torturing children and drinking their adrenochrome laden blood. This was not their first time. Ot was some kind of ritual killing bent on appeasing cruel spirits.

This was really fpund on Anthony Weiners laptop. They walk free right now, because they are protected by the richest people on earth. There is also a large contingent of the US government that protects them. This contingent has been operating as an opposing government to Trump. He knows who they are and yet he can't take them down without it looking like a purge for total power. He is stuck.

Frazzledrip.

Could I get a link to the video?

There are only blacked out stills that have leaked thus far. NYPD detectives who saw it are either in therapy for what they saw or have killed themselves rather than remember it anymore.

I only know that it exists. It's been known for a year or more.

Israel will be the white ethnostate when the US falls.

Attached: 1523514655633.jpg (321x348, 76K)

The first time I heard the term frazzledrip was 2014, you’re full of it. The video may be real but why lie about the name

Because I saw an article - which I can no longer find - which mentioned the name. I assumed it was some kind of coded title. I'll link it if I can.

If you need a blackpill then just look on MSM shit.

That’s a whitepill desu you know what comes next

Well the name comes from a supposed snuff film but not Clinton and huma tho. They’re trying to discredit it by calling it that.

Zionists literally did 9/11 and still permeate the US government.

Attached: 9-11chart.png (5376x5376, 3.73M)

There you go, glowies.

anonymousconservative.com/blog/hrc-video-frazzledrip-drops-on-darkweb/

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw, forgot the link.

human self awareness is an accident and a curse

Attached: dying_belgian_man.png (461x282, 178K)

Take the honk pill

Attached: 1565223853258.png (1306x747, 520K)

>"What we do not know is if this is a real video, or if it is the NYPD video, or even if it is related to Hillary."

nice, one blurry screencap of a mask.