Listen up, Tommy Lee has something to say

Attached: 87857C8C-0A96-4C1C-B338-70F937BD0054_png-1047204.jpg (505x900, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/8z4tpe/you_trumpsters_better_pray_that_liberals_never/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why would a man with a big dick be so fragile, it doesn't make sense.

what's this dude's real name?

Why’d he put that entire rant in quotes?

Attached: FA5DAC07-5E5F-4221-8B51-8C6C2D6F5000.jpg (361x341, 28K)

Attached: 1563189188793.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

Because he stole it from Reddit. It was posted on reddit in 2018, you'll find the thread if you search the first sentence or two of text. I can't believe people think he actually wrote that.

Thomas Lee Bass

lol this fag was in one of the worst "metal" bands to ever roam the earth.

Attached: letrashman.png (2550x1650, 473K)

reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/8z4tpe/you_trumpsters_better_pray_that_liberals_never/
earliest I can find, 2018.

Lmao, I was gonna say.

>When the hepatitis reaches critical mass

Dr. Richard Kimble! There's no way out of here, Richard! The entire building is locked down! Give it up Richard, you don't have any time, Chicago police department thinks you're a cop killer, they WILL shoot you on sight! Richard, I know you're innocent! I know about Frederick Sykes! I know about Dr. Charles Nichols! Richard, he borrowed your car the night of your wife's murder, he had the keys! No forced entry, Richard! He telephoned Sykes from your car, Richard! Richard, give it up! Richard, I'm either lying or I'm gonna shoot you, what do you think? Give it up, It's time to stop running!

Who knew Tommy was so fucking based?

Attached: pepewtf.jpg (512x422, 29K)

Trumpster fagoots on suicide watch

Hopefully they'll regain control in 2020.

Oddly enough people aren't silenced or deplatformed when they're in control. Sure is weird, once Republicans gain power all the weird shits starts happened. how weird. strange.

Is he agreeing with that statement or pointing out how absurd it is copypasta style?

Funny how the press only acts like the world is ending when a Republican is president. Really joggin that noggin

Attached: 48EA7E38-02DC-4DE7-A85F-DE2411DF63EF.gif (256x256, 458K)

Checked. I think he agrees with it because he’s apparently posted multiple times already about his dislike of trump

thomas lee should go get more plastic surgery and another one of those super scary tattoos. on his way home he can buy some more black make-up for his boomer face to show everyone how though and relevant he is

also checked

i knew back when he used to beat the shit out of Pamela Anderson

The musician? Isn't he like 70?

He's 56, just did a lot of drugs. The fact he's still so handsome is mind-boggling.

yeah, he was was cooler when he was beating her and giving hepatitis to groupies

He plays degen music for his degen jewish overlords. EVERY celebrity is a kike puppet. Didnt know the kikes had their hand up his ass this far. What an absolute faggot.

Attached: 1565115309504.jpg (280x373, 13K)

I'm pretty sure that video was like 50% of Kazaa traffic for a while there.

So edgy and unoriginal, he had to copy this pasta from reddit. Sad

he has severely beaten and raped countless women, a true role model of the projecting leftists screamers

All this posting about "le Ebil Joos" ™ is so tiresome. Where is the proof? Nothing beyond schizophrenic flowcharts and the observation that Jews are disproportianately represented amongst the powerful. This is easily explained by the fact that Ashkenazi Jews possess an average IQ an entire standard-deviation above the norm. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

I'm open minded, but Jow Forums has—for years—failed to provide proof of some nefarious Jewish Cabal.

Based Tommy saw last night's pasta that was posted here and is sharing it. Noice.

Checked again

Attached: 3A98E2E2-4986-4F6E-99DA-5050DD112D32.jpg (104x178, 5K)

Twitter isn't an extremist website, guys

I'm actually surprised he is able to order thoughts. My brothers and I always thought he might be retarded. Nice one, Tommy! Also he is right; I can't wait for abortions and frotting on every corner while you fat fucks pop embolisms

Attached: tommy_lee_80s.jpg (474x568, 43K)

I know this will generate some (you)s but I honestly don't have a problem with Jews and I don't think there is some big conspiracy. Fun to shitpost about though.

nice hepatitis bro

>This hepatitis riddled faggot thinks I care about Disney movies
Consider suicide, washed up hippie

>When we gain power again, we are going to hurt you.

Yeah that's going to win over all the moderates they drove away for sure.
Are people aware of how hated actors and entertainers were in the ancient world? They were always political sell outs who pushed agendas.

Attached: Tommy Lee endorses Trump by being a psycho.jpg (1280x853, 833K)

I’m sorry, kid rock. I always wanted to see tommy lee beat you’re ass but now I want to see the opposite.

The drummer for Kiss is pissed.

You should pay attention better than shithead. You're just baiting though. Heres your you niggerfaggot.

Attached: 1565007779354m.jpg (1024x535, 72K)

Peter criss is PISST!

tommy lee jones