Pay up whitey

Pay up whitey

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-102228_Facebook.jpg (1080x2220, 555K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VTHsOSGJHN0
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For the wages of whiteness is death

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-102237_Facebook.jpg (1080x2220, 557K)

open your border for some diversity, nippy

I swear it just never ends.

Attached: 1564007871320.jpg (519x513, 71K)

Its time for poc to rise up from under the boot of whiteness and create a society where the white man no longer possesses the means to weild institutional power and privelege at the expense of poc

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-102246_Facebook.jpg (1080x2220, 571K)

Should have listened to MacArthur

Two nukes were not enough

Attached: 1564795970527.png (521x558, 627K)

a majority white country has white dominated culture.
imagine my shock.
Kike yourself nippoor

Poc have been subject to enslavement and genocide by the white man ever since the beginning of history. Never forget

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-102254_Facebook.jpg (1080x2220, 600K)

Stop advertising your shitty opinions faggot.

Attached: 1564500436294.webm (460x252, 622K)

>Not one whiff of White Slavery
Opinion discounted.

You have no idea what genocide is. But you will.

this just sounds like white people live in their heads rent-free

rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger 0 rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger 1 rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger 2 rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger 3 rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger 4 rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger 5 rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger 6 rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger 7 rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger 8 rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger 9 rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger 10 rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger 11 rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger 12 rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger 13 rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger 14 rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger 15 rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger 16 rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger 17 rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger 18 rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger 19 rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger 20 rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger 21 rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger 22 rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger rice nigger 23 rice nigger rice nigger 24 rice nigger rice nigger 25 rice nigger rice nigger 26 rice nigger rice nigger 27 rice nigger rice nigger 28 rice nigger rice nigger 29 rice nigger rice nigger

so when is this Jap gonna give reparations to the Chinese?

They don't talk about the Arab or Barbary slave trade on his faggoty Netflix shows and Buzzfeed so he has no idea they existed.

White slavery is just something white supremacists talk about to mininize and distract from the sheer human rights abuses poc have endured at the hands of white devils. In fact, bringing up white slavery in and of itself is racist because its just an attempt to abducate any responsibility of the evils of the enslavement of poc as well as for reasons i mentioned earlier

You owe the Chinese reparations.

Im of partial chinese decent. How do i pay reparations to myself?

Yeah but you're ugly and have a tiny cock. White people are superior, get over it.

Irrelevant. You're using a claim of partial Chinese ancestry to alleviate your responsibility. You're no different from whites with partial Native ancestry.

See? I can turn your faggot SJW logic right back on you pindick.

>not one whiff of white genocide, white slavery, or a white exclusion act
That's because you fucking can't. If you could you would have already.

Has there even been any historical oppression of Asians? At least in the US I'm pretty sure we've never done anything more than make fun of their accents. But they somehow get to claim the oppression points from the actual real oppression black people had.

Opium wars?

>survive whiteness
By all means please return to savannah and survive lions and drought and shit

wtf were those?

Japanese internment

Asian SJWs are the worst

I agree. Other than the instances of whites being enslaved by Arabs for centuries, other than the current South African government wanting to take land from white farmers, other than unending diversity programs in western countries that give unfair advantages to non-whites both born in and foreign born in regards to schooling, job preferences, loans, etc. nothing bad has happened to white people by and/or for the benefit of non-white people. And on top of this white people actually force non-white people to stay around them. Jow Forums is too fragile to admit this but millions of brown people try to leave white countries every day but white 'people' won't allow it. They literally try to put up walls to not allow brown melanin rich people to leave. On top of that brown people have never actually done anything bad to other brown people. Take the Armenian Genocide for example; blonde haired Aryan Turks committed those crimes and anything else is an Alex Jones fantasy. It's truly horrific.

Completely deserved quads.

Us Balts where selrfs for 700 years, which is more than 2 times longer than slavery took place in the US, the gook is ignorant sack of shit.

>the reverse isn't true
:D

The survival rate for white Americans in Japanise concentration camps where one of lowest in all of war.

good point, that was a special circumstance though and wasn't even really about race (non-Jap Asians weren't in camps).

You have no idea what ROI means rural lonely yet violently sociopathic retard

and they were paid after it

Serfs to who? Whiter people than yourselves? point proven.

All gooks must be deported!

Jews. The jews ran the trade of white slaves in Europe. Many of those slaves ended up gelded in the Middle East.

Attached: Why Didn't You Check Em.jpg (791x510, 541K)

Boat trip back to Africa. Best thing whites like me can offer the nigs in reparations.

enemy nationals are interned as POWs for the duration of the war.
Before the 1965 immigration Act, there was the Asian exclusion Act, which meant all gooks in the USA were illegally here. Gooks were never allowed to legally immigrate to the USA before 1965.
IMO, The US should have never used an A-bombs on Japan. The USA should have kept a blockade against the gooks and starved half the population to death. Those nips could have had the honor to die for their emperor fishface.

Do these people think about whites 24/7?Are they thinking all day on what to say on twitter/facebook negativity about white people to try to make themselves feel better? Are these people only doing it for the satisfaction of themselves to try to compensate for there pathetic lives? Makes me wonder.

>Whiter people than yourselves?
What do you mean by ''whiter''???

Yes we where opressed by other whites but still we have suffered trough history more than most minoritiy groups in US but the gook shit would put us in same basket as other Europeans and claim that my people are responsible for some atrocities done by some western europeans hundreds of years ago.

But allright what about Turkish invasion of Balkans and European slave trade by Turks?Or umayyad caliphates invasion of Ineria?Or Mongol invasion of Europe?

Yep, how whites can even relax around all these scheming faggots POCs is beyond me. The world hates whites with a passion, yet smiles at you like a Korea 7/11 owner, while thinking of how he would kill your children.

>pay up

Attached: pay up whitey.png (1132x353, 168K)

all nonwhites have a serious inferiority complex

Attached: 1565310103838.jpg (1294x494, 175K)

POC pitching about whites annoys me. I am a fucking doukhobor. The only people in my country who had it worse are arguably the natives. And even then, they at least have a population that higher than 50k.

Without western culture, that is a generic name for white culture, you probabily would be a hungry and sick rice farmer.

In Brazil japanese people study a lot to end their lives frying pastel de flango in some street.

And Brazil is a racial hell experiment where everybody has, really, same treatment and chances, despite race or gender.

Is because it we have massive 60.000 murders/year

In a single century a smart and promise project of a luso-american empire became a shitty zoo

How? Being an open an inclusive society.

oh no
that sounds horribre

Attached: Leonard_Siffleet.jpg (440x583, 46K)

And little dick ching chong has yet to respond. Like fucking pottery.

Japs consider them selves POC? They put themselves on the level of niggers? Never thought I would see the day.

Just think how anoying we were in the 50's, when we didn't get two shits about the lesser races.

niggers finding out that we talk about niggers as a means to vent about and survive the chimpouts we're forced to endure is, to put it one way, never boring

you guys fucking raped half of china, korea, and the Philippines and then have the balls to say we were the ones harming asians.

You first, war criminal.

Attached: chinese-man-being-beheaded.jpg (600x815, 50K)

He should here about how white people cope with niggers when there are no minorities around.
Actually, even if its a room full of whites asians and latinos we still a bitch about niggers.

THERE ARE NO JAPANESE PEOPLE BEHIND THE JAPANESE FLAG, YOU STUPID FUCKING LOW IQ MYSTERY MEAT MUTT OF A NIGGER

Fucking Christ, I get tired of always repeating myself on pol. Koreans, Chinese, Japs, if they're on pol, they're posting behind a burger flag.

fuck asians lol

im happy we nuked em

this guy totally fucking nailed it.

I can't tell if the person just completely spazzed out and it was a false start, or what.
What do you do in the special olympics of there is a false start?

You've had way too much maple syrup for one night leaf. Go to bed.

If I had a shekel for every time this cunt used the word "white" I'd be Jewish.

Well you see, if you live in the us as a white person, you benefit from the systematic oppression of blacks regardless of your ancestral affiliaton to slavery/ other institutional forms of racism. Your family was allowed to transfer wealth intergenerationally? Blacks werent

Brazil is full of shitskins so....

>transfer wealth intergenerationally
>not having a fucking clue to the history of taxation and loopholes in the US
Fuck off nip, we need to drop one more.

Thanks. I have some recent material to share with liberal boomers I am working on. Keep them coming.

>Im of partial chinese decent
Or in other words another SEA monkey who is jealous of his Nip and White superiors.

Attached: 1565303355410.jpg (1080x1041, 82K)

Gif theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VTHsOSGJHN0
More like studio gibsly
SHIT NIGGA HOW IS THE OPIUM WARS A THING I MEAN JUST STOP GOING TO OPIUM DENS NIGGA SHIEET

ahahahaha. Your women don't do this. I smell a chink incel who got his waifu stolen by a white man.

Attached: 1563200032207.jpg (612x856, 132K)

Niggers weren't oppressed. They were simply judged fairly. People are generally fair. It's the only thing that keeps our justice system from being a complete joke. Imagine the black race as a football team. They'd be pelted by shit flying at them from the stands at every game and no one would question why.

Go back to Africa if you hate whitey so much

that's a lot of posts with zero examples.

>after a hard day of complaining about whites it's time for my depression nap!

Attached: sadchink.jpg (637x568, 53K)

Another fucking moron with the internet pop culture version of history that goes back to the ancient times of 1776.

The extermination of these "POC" during the civil/race war will be glorious.

I hate them more everyday.

Attached: 1491818194309.png (600x599, 432K)

That asshole is right, suddenly i get to see how fucking racist those cunts really are and now I fucking HATE THEM. I want to kill them every last fucking one of them so keep going you dumb fucking cunts.

thank you king leopold

What about the Japanese o ternment of American POW? Not many survived. IDGAF about maps in jail.

What a piece of shit. Nobody even knew those inbred insects existed until the 1500's. That asshole couldn't possibly be more stupid.

>>White slavery is just something white supremacists talk about to mininize and distract from the sheer human rights abuses poc have endured at the hands of white devils
Haha you just outed yourself as a historically illiterate retard. Abandon the thread this cunt has a 15 point IQ...

So? Tough shit? Nobody was put to death I would say the dumbfucks got off lite.

Is there a full video?

>Well you see, if you live in the us as a white person, you benefit from the systematic oppression of blacks regardless of your ancestral affiliaton to slavery/ other institutional forms of racism. Your family was allowed to transfer wealth intergenerationally? Blacks werent
Eat shit faggot you don't know anything about America, when I was a kid my school bus rode by the fucking carnage from the Japanese sneak attack you disingenuous lowlife cunt. If you treated like a lesser person in America it's because you suck and you deserve it. America is at it's heart a meritocracy, and if you are stupid or lazy or an ugly slant eyed insect walking around with a superiority complex (and I never meet a fucking jap who didn't) you are going to have a hard time. And that's good.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-09 Nanjing Massacre - Wikipedia.png (850x715, 124K)

>Do these people think about whites 24/7?

Yes. Tucker Carlson brings this up all the time, that’s there’s leftists (and likely niggers of color) that lose sleep over what random whites, think/do in states they’ll never visit. Quite a pathetic way to live if you ask me.

>evils of the enslavement of poc
Who said it was evil to enslave niggers? Your entire premise is based on this assertion. Cult-Marx ideology is not an objective arbitrator of what is good evil but rather an inverter of it. Christ Himself never spoke against slavery and that was man on man slavery, not man enslaving the beast of the field.

ahahahah brah your females look like fucking traps you fucking faggot gook

Are you doubting the experience of oppressed poc? Thats racism

Just take a look at his ugly mug.
I mean what else is this piece of shit good for besides bitching on twatter? offing himself?

Attached: NoTotally.jpg (768x1024, 191K)

Wait, is this a gook trying to appropriate some sort of imagined proxy victimhood, which he's using to lecture white people about how they are not systematically oppressed at this moment in time when all evidence points to the contrary?

>its okay for us to talk about whites behind there backs
>wtf how dare you use the n word or say chink in private

>the whiteness we're forced to experience
>in a white country

Yes, they all suffer cognitive dissonance. Telling themselves over and over that Whites are equal to or below themselves but being constantly bombarded by a blatant obvious truth, that Whites really are better by every metric.

7.5/10 bait
Not g8 b8, but not bad either m8
Should catch you some tasty newfags

Attached: 1561600813717.jpg (1024x969, 75K)

give me your address so I know what to nuke later

Do you even know what bait is?

based romanian

>you benefit from the systematic oppression of blacks regardless of your ancestral affiliaton to slavery
It's the other way around, blacks and non-whites in general benefit from US more than whites, European Americans are the only group in America whom you can legally discriminate against, both blacks and hispanics on average create a budget deficite in the US over the course of their lifetime, one black persons impact on the economy being around -750K USD on average, blacks are also overrepresented in crimes, being 13% of the population but commiting 50% of violent crimes, they also have a privilage of afermative action, minority buisness owners in the US have to pay less taxes than whites do, one who is black is also more likely to get into a collage instead of white despite having lower performance, white owned buisnesses also have to have a certain % of non-whites just so they can legally work.

Summing this all up this sounds more like a systematic opression of whites that minorities benefit from.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/

This is exactly it.
Under the false pretense of Jewish egalitarianism and “equality” they are supposed to be equal to white people.
But every single repeatable fact proves otherwise.
I think other races lack a divine spark in them. It’s not necessarily a bad thing if properly understood in a hierarchy, but it causes them pain when they believe we are all literally equal and everyone is genetically and psychologically on the same level.
Aryans are the Guardians of this planet, and if it weren’t for the parasitic subversive nature of our natural archnemisis, the Jew, we could all live together in harmony in our natural Hierarchy’s.
Basically Hitler was right about everything and Jews are genetically programmed to destroy and distort natural law.
Think of this reality as a movie or a book, it needs a conflict. That conflict is Aryan vs Jew. God vs Lucifer. Reptilian vs Pleadian.
A grand cosmic drama and we are all playing our parts.

Attached: D7DEC503-8665-4C7C-B183-0249FE607E45.jpg (800x800, 152K)