/epg/ - Espert President General

#ESPERT2019
#dESPERTar
#EspertRosales2019

Espert is the libertarian candidate running in the 2019 presidential elections in Argentina by the Frente Despertar with economic liberal Ucede party. He's the last hope to fix the country's economy and society

>updates:
-today was the closing act of campaign at Plaza de Mayo 15:00

-positions for fiscalisation still open! Go to frentedespertar.org for more info

>background
José Luis Espert (born November 21, 1961) is an Argentine economist. He studied economics at Universidad de Buenos Aires. He has a Master's degree in economics from UCEMA, and master's in statistics from Universidad Nacional de Tucumán. In 2000, he founded his own firm, Estudio Espert, which offers macroeconomic consultancy and Asset Management. He worked as a professor at Econometrics in the UBA and public finances at UCEMA.

The government FEARS it and has done all it can to try to ban his candidature but they failed

Espert's theme: youtube.com/watch?v=pRpZJibunVk

>main points
See the first reply ITT

>official links
espert.com.ar

frentedespertar.org/

twitter.com/jlespert

twitter.com/frentedespertar

twitter.com/luisrosalesarg (vicepresident)

>how can I help?
Overall VOTE FOR HIM IN THE PASO don't fear what Machir says, vote for the true change!

Also consider being a FISCAL DE MESA. You're still on time! Check the requisites at frentedespertar.org/

This battle will be fight on social media! Keep creating memes to fight Machir and Cucktina and the globoludo trolls, diseminate them on social media, like Bolsonaro's campaign! Alternative channels like internet will be a deciding factor in this election!

Remember, it's him or Ezeiza!

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g3aGpxviOiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>free market
>predicted perfectly every economical mess that Machir's government did
>open importations and foreign trade again
>wants to reduce drastically taxes and the size of state
>reduce drastically regulations (we have more than 69.000)
>against M*rcosur
>has the support of most of our ARMY
>encourage competition in market
>modernize the army and police force and re dignify their image
>enable police to shot and kill criminals when needed with support of the justice
>wants to reduce syndicalists power
>reduce gradually gibs
>close useless state services like Argetine Airlines
>apply chilean and peruvian measures of free market
>still has MILEI's support despite what trolls say
>has Lillia (hubba hubba!)

Attached: 66911240_150260936038012_2595475512990056440_n.jpg (717x717, 65K)

Where can I get Espert's boletas? I live in a shit town, and I don't think the Libertarian Party has any prescence here.

Also, pls be fiscales.

> I don't think the Libertarian Party has any prescence here
In this case I really don't know. Other than PL or FD offices I have no idea

But in any case CHECK that it is Lista 87, has the actual colors, etc. There were denounces of fake boletas of different parties being given to people intentionally. So far none of Espert that I know but still

Btw here's the boleta (of course the governors, congressmen, etc will vary according to the region)

>tfw you'll get to vote for Manuel Adorni
Feels good man

Attached: la-boleta-del-partido-unite___cGultd0tw_0x750__1.jpg (2494x750, 281K)

Bump

Attached: milei_espert-560x416.jpg (560x416, 32K)

>unironically supporting (((libertrolos)))
you guys have based biondini and you choose some kike? lmao, stay fucked, (((macri))), (((kirchner))), (((espert)))), it's always the same, jews, jews, jews

>Bondiolini
>based
Thanks for the bump anyways

based bondiola wants to destroy israel embassy

i'll travel from corrientes to misiones just to vote for him, i'll kys myself if there are no espert ballots

>based
>biondini
>based

But realistically speaking he won't even pass the PASO and has no real government plan besides continuing with peronist measures. Right now the economy is the worst problem and Espert is the adecquate candidate for this. Bondiola might be a decent vote but not an intelligent one

If that were the case remember it's illegal, there MUST be ballots. Check if there's any PL of FD office near you in any case. I doubt there will be any events or people on the street due to the election silence

>tfw you don't get to vote for Adorni
Feels bad man, but Adorni still runs as vice, not as chief (Valerstein runs for it)
anyways, be smart chamigos, do NOT vote for his congressmen, those are utterly shit. The only good ones are Spaccesi in Cba (he runs for the PL, NOT for Unir) and Alvarito Alsogary but you have to vote for Etchepare first. Not even mentioning fucking Lilia Lemoine or Racana in caba. CUT THE BALLOTS

>check if there's any PL of FD office near you in any case.
will check, thx for the info

Macri is not a kike. Or is he?

if spert does not win, the country will end up becoming an African or Venezuelan style shit.
As I advise any Argentine, if things do not change, flee the country before it is too late.
Among the Zionists, the Peruvians, Venezuelans and the Argentines themselves will destroy what is left of this shit.
Study something that allows you to go to another country with a better future!

Needless to say, I will vote for spert. And hopefully win or at least take your ideas to the government.
> a quien votamos milei?Spert presidente! viva la livertad carajo!

good luck my southern cone brother!!!

Attached: 1544456347088.jpg (1000x998, 217K)

his religion is literally judaism

>Bondiolini
very based

Attached: franco-02-510-x-287.jpg (510x287, 27K)

demasiado redpilled, poner al nigger este creo haria que los peronchos hagan un golpe de estado, creo que necesitamos otro periodo mas moderado antes de esto

OY VEY MEIN GOYIM!!!

No, I'm pretty sure it's not.

Biondini ubber alles, faggot

Attached: 1565203719965.jpg (600x470, 102K)

Eliana was my macroeconomics teacher and absolutely based, we need more people like her running for office and beign front and center in the campaign, besides Espert and Millei.

You know he won't win, there's no chance, a lot of libertarians will vote for Macri out of fear of the Ks, whoever wins I think I'am going to chile at the end of the year.

I'd rather kill myself than going to ch*Le. Brasil is the place. I miss Florianopolis

>when you're the only country in the world that makes it a constitutional obligation to let in nearly every rapefugee migrant
>still gets salty over some rocks in the south atlantic because they're made entirely of 5th+ generation immigrants.

why do you think he always bring that jewish rabbi bergman everywhere?
also macri's real surname is machir and it's jewish-italian

>Über Alles
DEUTSCH HURENSOHN, SPRICHT DU DAS???

Attached: 1541574700898.gif (950x450, 623K)

Actually most if not all the libertarians who vote macri do it outta autistic rage because g*Acomeme and ((((cachanosky)))) among others convinced them to do so because "Espert isn't my speshul brand of liberalism". The K fear comes in second place

I understand the hate agains the niggers playing LoL, but come on, they have a good economy, and employ a lot of argies with good qualifications.

Attached: 71b.jpg (736x736, 100K)

Never. Even Uruguay (yes, fucking Uruguay) comes first than mapuchia. Also no bidets in chile. Fuck them

(((viva la libertad carajo)))

If we got a real change we should vote for biondini... Its literally the only alternative to this circus

Attached: 1564942220025.jpg (789x960, 147K)

True, fuck Cachanosky for making this an ego thing, but if Macri does badly this sunday (and he will) a lot more people will jump ship and vote him.
On that note, Macri is running the most low energy, fake and shameful campaign I have seen in a while, fuck vertical videos.

>no bidets
ayyy you just convinced me, gonna go practice how to make mate.

Another country.... a better future... are you living in a termo? The world is at brink of WAR. Globalisation is about to take it. Patagonia is literally the safest place on earth to be in next few decades.

don't worry, I hate my country too, usually, Chileans are rude as fuck but hey! we have white people here too

youtube.com/watch?v=g3aGpxviOiU

Attached: 1493745176215.jpg (1000x1000, 108K)

Biondini is a retarded autistic mongoloid who openly defines himself as "true peronism" and therefore the same garbage as every other candidate, plus is surrounded by retards. He even said that "legal immigrants who want to work are ok". He won't get more than 0.1%

Ain't voting a right wing version of Manuela or Del Coño

> but if Macri does badly this sunday (and he will) a lot more people will jump ship and vote him.
That is my hope. A lot of people of media and other sectors are mad at machir for being a retard and putting a kirchnerist as vicepresident. Not even Mirtha reconfirmed her support, she's still mad. Even kike Viale Jr went full autistic rant against machir despite sucking his dick so much. I hope a lot, and specially media people, turn away from machir and support Espert after the PASO

>we need another 4 years of peronism so peronist don't chimp out
que puede malir sal

>biondini
if you are going to vote for a nazi candidate at least try he's white himself

Yeah, there's no way espert wins this time, but i won't vote for Macri in an eventual ballotage. I refuse to vote for him after these 4 insufferable years and for fucking PICHETTO
>Macri-Pichetto wins
>Something happens to Macri
>Pichetto becomes president
CFK must be laughing at us, whoever wins she'll have someone in the Office. Truth is... the game was rigged from the start

Giacominni is retarded, he even attacked madorni over a little technical thing this one tweeted, but Cachanosky is just mala leche. I think Giacominni at least actually believes in what he's complaining about, but Cachanosky does it out of pure envy.

> >Macri-Pichetto wins
> >Something happens to Macri
> >Pichetto becomes president
THAT is plain obvious and globoludos don't realise it, it's so fucking disturbing. I don't want kirchnerism back but the possibility of Alfredo shitting on Cristina and taking control himself with a mini 90s (there are hints he's aiming to some sort of semi liberal policies) seems less bad than Pichetto as president. Don't get me wrong, I'm not voting either of them if Espert doesn't arrives at the ballotage, but Pichetto is scary shit

> Giacominni is retarded,
>but Cachanosky does it out of pure envy
Agree

I meant a lot of people will jump from Espert to Macri, Mauri will be full fear campaign after sunday.

I will put an actual salami in the letter in the ballotage, fuck him for trying to sabotage Espert.
I agree with Giaco in the need for a better stronger libertarian party, I didn't join but I think I might after sunday.

If Alberto wins it's going to be a puterio between the K and the regular peronists, I imagine Cristina would have very little power.

> I meant a lot of people will jump from Espert to Macri, Mauri will be full fear campaign after sunday.
Fuck, that's another possibilty. Reminds me of faggot Baby who did a 180º and left Espert alone. They're all fucking whores

> If Alberto wins it's going to be a puterio between the K and the regular peronists
Yeah that too. A lot of them are mad butthurt they were left outside or not given the runnings they wanted. Like Moreno, Anibal or Magario. 2020 will be a crazy shitshow whatever happens

>libertarian candidate
>the last hope to fix the country's economy and society
huehuehue

You don't understand, niggertina is a separate universe upside down were everything works the opposite. And sadly I'm not even memeing

>A friend of mine believes Espert is a peronist puppet
>He's a libertarian and will vote Lavagna
He can go fuck himself (my friend), spinless bitch.

>Anibal
The one good thing is he will not be a public figure and we won't need to hear him ever again.

>Lavagna
Tombolini yesterday copied a lot of phrases of Espert. Not just ideas, fucking phrases
>los chicos detras de camara
>que la persona se haga cargo de su propia vida
>etc

>The one good thing is he will not be a public figure and we won't need to hear him ever again.
This. At least some characters were left out (very likely intentionally)

>I don't want kirchnerism back but the possibility of Alfredo shitting on Cristina and taking control himself with a mini 90s (there are hints he's aiming to some sort of semi liberal policies)
After what he said about the Leliqs and seeing the economists in his team (besides Nielsen), i don't think that

>I imagine Cristina would have very little power.
La Campora literally put all their candidates on their lists, and we know that 95% of their voting base is kirchnerist. Albertofernandism doesn't exist.

>I agree with Giaco in the need for a better stronger libertarian party, I didn't join but I think I might after sunday.
And he's right. I understand and even share some of the things Giacominni says (like his criticism of Espert's political structure or how Espert himself was who broke the PL (well, in fact was Naza etchepare) but he needs to stop attacking Espert. I am not saying he has to stop criticizing him, he just has to stop attacking him and being retarded, even if he's right

Attached: 7346343.jpg (720x720, 103K)

He retracted on the leliqs stuff, although y'know it may be just to appease to the masses. But leftists shitted on him the other day because he said that he'll devaluate because a high dollar is needed for foreign comerce and shiet. Which again, may be just political stunts. Milei seems to love him, maybe the rumour that he was called was true after all

I don't know I don' trust anybody at this point, we'll be fucked any way

>At least some characters were left out (very likely intentionally)
Yeap, 100% intentionally, they've been pretty good at keeping the worst in the down low, same with cambiemos keeping Macri out of everything, except the final act in Buenos Aires
>No se inunda mas carajo!
That was so, so sad.

>Albertofernandism doesn't exist
It doesn't have to, Cristina might have popular support but in case Alberto wins most of the country would align with him rather than Cristina if they come to blows, hopefully we have a new Cobos. In any case it will be an interesting year.

Was hoping for him to run, i will vote for him but i don't have much faith in the future anyway
there is no moral in the country to try for a real change
maybe this election proves me wrong

dunno shit about Argie politics but I do love maritobaracus shitting all over the left talking points

> It doesn't have to, Cristina might have popular support but in case Alberto wins most of the country would align with him rather than Cristina if they come to blows
This. Actual peronists, and even "nestorists" if such thing exists, despise Cristina. Her actual base is not the same as in, say, 2011. A lot also hate her now due to the abortion issue

Will she take approach of her position? Sure. But she's in no way the same thing of before. If Alberto's smart he'll use people support and the "grieta" to fuck over her instead of shitting the country even worse than what's right now

And last, to the people scared of "becoming venezuela", we'll never end like venezuela. At must we'll be 50% poor in 20 years product of today's poverty but venezuela never. We may hate our country and people but venezuela is what it is because venezuelans are plain niggers. They have no real culture, no infrastructure, their mindset is plain eat and fuck. Same goes for colombians, ecuatorians, etc. If you ever interact with them or visit their countries you'll realise what I mean. Even peruvians have an actual culture, something venezoniggers don't. And no I'm not joking, their mindset is VERY different from the average argie, even a villero. Maduro succeds to this day because venezuelans are plain animals and cowards, they'll eat shit if maduro forced them to do so. I'm not saying we shoudln't give a fuck, just to not lose our minds a think strategically, whether for the future or leaving the country, we must not go into a crazy frenzy. If any we're basically venezuela now with machir who blowed our inflation and brought thousands of venezuelan simians into our already pozzed country

Our country both with the good or bad things has a different base to turn into something

Good night frens