FBI GROOMING MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE INTO BECOMING RIGHT WING TERRORISTS

Holy shit is this real?

Attached: xggd5h9yn9f31.jpg (828x1139, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner
youtube.com/watch?v=YtOtb7_WcNI
nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/terrorist-plots-helped-along-by-the-fbi.html
oklahoman.com/article/5560334/attempted-bombing-suspects-family-issues-statement?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Big_(police_procedure)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no source
>no archive
>no bumps

>is this real
I'll assume you were a child for most of this century and have no functional memory of recent history

ROFL THE FBI IS WORSE THAN THE CIA

Attached: 693FE319-B0C9-41D3-B5CC-2C5CB2006FEE.gif (200x103, 657K)

When did it go from catching criminals to creating the crime and the criminal?

They've always done this. And they have "agent provacateurs" like Hal Turner that go out and deliberately incite people to commit crimes.

I'm not making this up, read up on the story of Hal Turner and consider that we only found out about him because of pure coincidence, and consider that we actually have no idea how common this occurrence is.

Hal Turner was a well-known guy. The MSM did interviews with him. He was a public face. Freaky when you think the whole time he was literally on the payroll of the FBI to incite right-wingers to commit hate crimes.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner

mfw they caught Tom Delonge

>implying its not the CIA
ok bud

Attached: gaffaw.gif (150x150, 11K)

not the first time

It probably is true. They have a noted history of this kind of thing. Again, I point you to the one high-profile example of Hal Turner:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner

the switch to digital and prosecuting victimless crimes. You can just make it all up. Who would know? At every point the authority in the custody chain of evidence is the government.

good i hate white ppl man fuck u

Nobody here is old enough to remember the hal turner raids in 2006

Yeah I think that happened in OKC.

>paranoid schizophrenic
/ourguy/

Back to AsianMasculinity

The FBI is the #1 distributor of CP in the world. It's call job security. Making homegrown terrorists is no different.

without a source, we can't say but the FBI has been doing this with their "counter terrorism" task force. Recent a kid from Tulsa, OK, iirc, was groomed for around one year, taken into some van and pushed a red plastic button to "blow up a federal building." This kid had never had a single friend until the FBI came and made buddies with him and the other agents. and the press conferences are all self-congratulatory and surreal. They act like they caught Osama Bin Laden when they really caught some lonely autist. And this has happened to left wing tards and muslims as well. It's just pathetic and this shit only continues so that this same counter terrorism wing of the FBI can secure that sweet federal dosh every year.

Just like the Orlando shooter. And if its not the FBI it's DARPA likes the Dark Knight guy.

The FBI demolished a kebab ran schoolshooter academy that was uncovered by vets not long ago.

here's a NYT article from 2012 on this, i'll add on to my screed.
nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/terrorist-plots-helped-along-by-the-fbi.html

Yeah it sucks. I didn't know anything about politics or who he was back when they happened. I found out after the fact. Either way, there is no question, based solely on that case, that the FBI absolutely does pay people and keep people on their payroll specifically for the purpose of inciting right-wingers to commit racially motivated hate crimes.

And when you think of something like the video CNN did with him, where he is holding up a noose during the interview and stuff like that, it's hard not to imagine that the entire MSM isn't in on the gig too.

I mean for fucks sake, after stuff like pic related, what else are we supposed to think?

Attached: HRC CockTail Party No Watermark Wikileaks Podesta.jpg (2700x3000, 1.24M)

Yes it's real.
Jim Watkins and Ron Watkins were warned about this exact thing two years ago and again last year. Feds actively encourage mass shooters by posting anonymously they absolutely do this shit on purpose.
Yes its real. Fed posters are real. Beware glowing posters. Anyone encouraging mass shootings in the name of the white race is a federal agent.

Yep.

im from r/southAsianMasculinity

am proud indian incel shut up

AUDIT THE FEDS DESU

50s, 60s around.
See opetation MKUltra etc.
Check the documentary “wormwood“ if you want some entertaining introduction.
Its a 6 part cinematic documentary.

They're also embedded in ANTIFA. The plan is to start a "civil war", or at least create enough stories to ensure the media can completely drown out reality in the news.

Oh yes of course, it’s all the FBI’s fault. It has nothing to do with the white supremacist rhetoric being spewed all over the internet from you nazi larping frog posters. Always trying to shift the blame.

Look, this whole Trump thing isn’t working out. He’s totally fucking up and anyone with half a brain knew his election would lead to complete chaos. Its been fun, but it isn’t going to last. It’s time to grow up and realize that neoconservatism is the only moral way forward for the political right. Why? Because neoconservatism stands for toppling bloodthirsty dictators, spreading freedom and democracy, and keeping the world safe from bad actors like Iran, Russia, and China. Cmon Jow Forums, drop the MAGA meme act and grow the fuck up.

Attached: 72894DA0-1A2A-415F-8048-80086A8020A9.jpg (800x430, 147K)

Fuck you OP. You niggerlicking faggot. Can't even be bothered to find a fucking source. You're a pathetic worthless nigger.

Found the sauce. Very good letter written by the parents of this tormented kid
oklahoman.com/article/5560334/attempted-bombing-suspects-family-issues-statement?

they're entrapping our autists

Attached: 1477238768013.gif (480x270, 528K)

>No link
>Wackjob newspaper
>OP sucking dicks as usual

And this happens every time I try to talk about the subject matter here for some reason.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 7.14.48 PM.png (622x870, 139K)

I dunno about this but I know a couple years back some cops were fucking with some autist into slinging weed and then busted him on it. The undercover cop was pretending to be his friend and because he was socially retarded he fell for it all.

Shatter the FBI into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds

they do this all the time basically its their main thing

>FBI vs CIA
both kiked

>muh nazis
>muh white supreemacist drumpf voters
>trust the FBI
nah fuck off

Attached: 1531452017242.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

three inches pajeet

FBI runs honeypots all the time. Like the one you're in right now.

Trust Wray.
Trust the Plan

Attached: D8MziOxXoAA1HBR.png (439x122, 7K)

Well they do it to retarded Muslims and then arrest them before they can go ahead with the plot, and congratulate themselves on fouling another terror threat

So yeah I’d believe this

Daily reminder that anyone with "rhetoric" or other words (which I will not mention, fuck you nigger) in their vocabulary glows like the moon. We don't speak like homos.

That's because of the wording you disgusting fucking new faggot. Certain words will get your post flagged as spam. Some happen to be other sites. You can't use the name of 8ch. Go back to r*ddit (another word that triggers the spam filter) you absolute faggot.

That's basically the MO of the FBI. Since they know they can't catch people who actually do things, they bait some retard then arrest him when they meet their very lax threshold of threat.

It shows the bean counters that they're doing something and they get to pat themselves on the back and feel super duper smart, then someone shoots up a mall.

>2018
>came and went
>glorious
Yep. Totally...

MSM also make the news now too.

We're fucked beyond belief when you get down to it.

U stopped
Plus OP is a giant FAGGIT

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-192235.png (720x1280, 256K)

>holy crap those guys are more evil than us

It's hardly a surprise, they've been at this for decades, long long before the internet. To this day I'm a bit mystified by the tactic "we don't like their ideas so lets get them to murder a shitload of people, that will ensure that people understand THEY'RE the fucking dangerous ones".

Attached: 1564369750287.png (610x613, 107K)

CIA import drugs and kids and steal state secrets from other governments.

FBI does the local stuff like this.

reducing crime eventually results in putting themselves out of a job, so they create the problems they're charged with "solving"

>ROFL THE FBI IS WORSE THAN THE CIA

Ever heard of COINTELPRO?

>Holy shit is this real?
been real for decades

wtf I love 2018 now

See Both are evil and rotten.

>when did it go from catching criminals to creating the crime and the criminal?
Since the times of J. Edgar Hoover. Dirt collection on Americans also started in that time frame.

In the defense of the FBI an initial investigation isn't going to tell you the guy is mental. Not like medical records are all in the fbi database.

>trusting the FBI
Fuck you. You spooks are fucking pathetic!

>is this real?
yes

Take your meds, schizos.

Attached: 1B794091-CCDB-43C9-B70C-A9508D99E1B9.jpg (300x214, 9K)

So he was like Richard Spencer.

Exactly. It's a total Jew move and it needs to stop. Government making people believe they need them. By the way - that is the entire MO of the left wing for the last 50 year, as every city has been turned into a gangland nightmare.

You think you can cut the shit and get the other niggers to focus too?

Bump

Attached: 47A1D26C-913C-4614-98C9-632C2C014DFB.jpg (278x181, 8K)

kind of like how the gov't started the crack epidemic themselves

>To this day I'm a bit mystified by the tactic
Pretty obvious. In order to justify policy and action you have to have the villain that necessitates everything. The worst terrorists and criminals in the world are inside the US gov.

Attached: 1559794776586.png (658x507, 65K)

>neoconservativism is the way forward
holy fucking shit I hope you're a bot if not this brainwashing has gone even further than I thought.
fucking back in the 90s nobody would have believed something this fucking retarded unless they were completely blue-pilled and living a quiet life and didn't care about the world outside their house.

Literally everyone that takes bait will be mentally ill of some kind or mentally retarded.

Weird

It's just a coincidence weirdo

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-193215.png (720x1280, 177K)

Christ it took you that long to come up with such a limp-dicked retort? Blew your load with those few sentences, eh?

Attached: 1525061809272.jpg (400x522, 44K)

Wow. How conditioned your mind is to believe the mass shooting is bad. Why is it bad? Daddy gov. Told you so you manipulated idiot. Find the root of what you believe is 'your, ' opinion and o GUARANTEE you choked iy down your idiot mind FROM SOMEONE ELSE! Hate reading type from people claiming a viewpoint and not even having it be their own. Youre a mindless drone.

Chequed

Tldr: lurk moar also show vagaline and bobs

>is this real?
Yes, and you know it is.
bump

Nah. is right, it was a political scam from the beginning.

t; brainlet sheeplet brainwashed by big daddy deep state into believing accelerationism/shooting random innocent mexicans is the answer to our problems

Psych patients are being weaponized

don't post this faggot here

>Take your meds, schizos.
Fucking lol. Werent you here when it was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you fucks are all over the chans. Honestly you guys would be stupid to not be here.

Attached: enHUpnJ.jpg (640x607, 94K)

This. What the FUCK. Just memory holed in seconds

Of course, this is a well documented phenomenon even in mainstream media, they're also doing it here over in Canada, as a matter of fact the National Observer has a whole dossier about it. Here in Canada they target mentally ill people and radicalize them to Islam to finally give them an insta-terrorist kit and ''foil the attack just before it occurs''.

Attached: CARS.gif (703x527, 1.11M)

Attached: chew chew chew.gif (379x387, 71K)

This. Fuck zoomers are dumb. It's almost as if playing fortnite for 12 hours a day is bad for intelligence.

Most are socially isolated and respond to interactions with others, combined with the underlying condition such as paranoia and so on, it's very easy to bait them, and also unethical as all hell, but hey, ethics don't really go with politics anymore, if they ever did.

What?
You don't trust China?
Don't be a biggot

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-194036.png (720x1280, 220K)

This response is kino

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-194306.png (720x1280, 291K)

I meant Korea
Best Korea of course

Knowwhatimean?

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-195128.png (720x1280, 200K)

I'll just go to sleep now *yawn* aren't you feeling tired all of a sudden? I'll go to sleep goodnight you should go sleep too *yawn* GO SLEEP NOW

even if this story is fake & gay this does actually happen. yes it does. don't think for a micro-mini second the sstate run intelligence community wouldn't dare do such a thing.

Attached: BB45MrFCIAEMDee.jpg-large.jpg (500x333, 39K)

nearly forgot about that one

It's a real story

>quadruple posting
shut the fuck up you retarded broken chatbot

>FBI ARE THE REAL TERRORISTS
confirmed. They tried to radicalize me too, but it didn't work. I'm a lover, not a sperg.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Big_(police_procedure)

Attached: 1508339094856.png (280x284, 86K)

They were probably running it IMO

Same with the other one that was found out by someone in a rural area

Actually the FBI has been known for questionable tactics since the beginning

although you are being sarcastic. yes. it is the FBI's fault.

>Holy shit is this real?
Yeah, SSRIs, MK ultra.

They almost got me, but then I remembered that they're gey