Wes Watson, new hero of Jow Forums

dude is some alpha fresh out of california pen

but he's super positive, super ripped, drug free and a great influence

he's making waves on jewtube. check out his shit

youtube.com/watch?v=jtngaQaIXK4

Attached: 66712012_470979290152560_6706917077624470672_n.jpg (640x640, 54K)

>Fresh out of the pen
>On all kinds of gear (despite being drug tested for parole), promoted by jewtube
Kikel please.

How do we reform our prison system?
It's seems like all we do is send them in and then they come out as super criminals that write books and influence others of their lifestyle.

Ahh, I see somebody is stepping in to fill the void Rich Piana left behind. He better have some memeable content in his videos.

Dudes a nut tho
Not very bright either

Yeah theres no way this guy isn't doing shit. Especially at his age, he has to be juicing

Big herc is better

Parole doesn't test for steroids or pot in my state. 6-panel piss test for amp/meth/coke/opiates/benzos/pcp

You’d be surprised at what prison does to certain inmates, most just fuck off and keep doing the shit they did on the streets, but there is is a very small, rare breed of Aryan men who come out of the pen MUCH smarter, stronger, humble, polite and usually super red pulled on race and politics then they ever were before or like ever been.I’ve had the pleasure of working with a few guys like that on a few occasions, and they were some of the hardest working, non degenerates I’ve ever met.

Attached: 3874B0CE-7C67-4904-ABDE-97D0A0564719.jpg (880x1024, 88K)

LMAO you're a fucking mark. All prisons should be replaced with working farms or the inmates should just be shot. They serve no purpose but to coddle and incubate future re-offenders who should have been put down when they hit puberty.

steroids and testosterone aren't ideal

but they sure beat being an incel

mandatory testosterone injections for all white incels to begin army

Rich had finally left humanity behind.
>2 scoops

why is google shilling these ex cons now.

also this cunt speaks and acts like a nog.

whoa bud better watch that edge there bud

Dude is a roasties dream.

how is what he said edgy??

That's how it was for 10.000 years before jews decided it was more profitable to breed criminals and shitskins than allow public executions and banishment.

when you have cannons for arms, you don't have to be bright either

>coddle

I have known a few felons that I went to school with and it is definitely not a place that coddles. One of the guys I knew turned into a fucking animal after, he would attack and mercilessly beat people if they provoked him. Some guy tried to pull a gun on him and he caught it and beat the guy with it. He used to just do crazy shit in broad daylight in normal neighborhoods if provoked. He would never start shit, very humble but jesus fucking christ, don't cross him, he was fucking ruthless.

>go to jail
>alpha

pick one

Attached: e42.jpg (612x410, 55K)

Somebody gonna get their cheeks busted!!!

he is juicing 100%

>punch a dude
>death sentence
Kk

Fuck off Jewtube with your shilled e-star faggots.

You need therapy.

THIS

faggot
faggot

The only thing Bill Clinto did right was lock up super criminals, the violent crime rate dropped dramatically after these repeat offenders were given three strikes
Now all you silly faggots who never grew up around high crime rates want 'prison reform' a.k.a. letting career thugs out because my feel feels say its right
unironically kys, you're all going learn the hard way when these animals are released on the streets

I've been watching Wes since I saw him on Big Herc's show. Wes is an OG. Keeps it 100. I wonder if he was juicing on the inside, behind the walls. If he wasn't juicing on the inside, behind the walls, then he wasn't as big as he is now when he he was inside, behind the walls.

Rich worked so hard to make himself look like a super tard.

>nigger rambling intensifies

babby rich piano?

Thing is it's not just the "super predators". Even the two year losers are often there for other crimes that they can't be convicted of. Some little drag queen that stabbed a 86 year old grandmother to death with a pair of scissors for example gets two years for possession of a pound of marijuana the police planted on him so they could frame him and get him off the streets to keep the public safe from a totally deranged psychopath. Happens all the time. Lock those fuckers up good and bring back the death penalty.

I get the sentiment but I don't agree with locking someone up for life. If you are willing to give someone life, you should just kill them rather than waste everyone's time and money to keep them in a cage. Let them chose how they die and be humane but let them be free from this world. Certainly allow their appeals and such but once you are going to put them away for life, it makes sense to just kill them.