PLEASE STOP

Please stop.

Attached: EBftZoDXYAAaQ-w.png (559x659, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0sdR-UdYzg
ky3.com/content/news/Heavy-police-presence-at-Walmart-Neighborhood-Market-in-south-Springfield-528602951.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God Bless this fine citizen. He did NOTHING illegal.

Attached: EBet-SFUEAIIlxO.jpg (1200x676, 65K)

please stop what

But how smart is it ?

Has gun, brandishes knife

>brandishing a knife
Fucking lies

doing stupid things that will only make live harder and less free for us all

based lad

He did nothing wrong and hurt no one.

>open carries in an open carry state
>STOP MAKING OUR LIVES HARDER
Kill yourself you boomer sack of shit.

So a bunch of spic cops are going to start exterminating whites. Hope there are no consequences.

You first. Oh wait. You cant. So take it. Bitch.

>He did nothing wrong and hurt no one.
Just because you can do a thing doesn't always mean you should. this was dumb and only gives the left more reason to call whites terrorists

Why no, there's no way this is a set-up...

Attached: Facepalm.jpg (300x362, 29K)

Having a loaded weapon in your vehicle is legal in Texas, if you arent a felon or whatever

Meuhahah. Keep talking about civil war you faggot journalists and you’ll get it. Study civil war history and yellow journalism.

THIS

AntiFa

Attached: IMG_20190808_194801.jpg (1241x1157, 175K)

Has a knife in his truck....like he gunna do a drive by stabbing ? Lol

They let him go on his way. He was told to do this for the pictures.

What did he get arrested for?

There's a fully loaded gun in my truck and it's perfectly legal. I also carry a knife. What if I was stopped by a bunch of diversity hire cops in their shit lib city? am I a headline?

Sure, I'm supposed to believe an "immigration group?" Or a fool with Zodiac slogans on his truck?

He was swatted because of his truck. Dont do gay shit like this guy and you will disappear to the spice and niggers. Still carry your guns though

Attached: IMG_20190807_224252_034.jpg (766x832, 194K)

America sounds dangerous and unwelcoming to mexicans. We need to build a wall so they don't get hurt.

Did he do something illegal? If the answer is "no", then your opinion is irrelevant.

He wasn’t a leftist chance of a mass shooting are zero and he looks chad

Sounds like some libshit soiboi false flag.

czech these numerals ese

brandishing a weapon, menacing and going armed in terror of the public are all charges on the books that most everywhere has.

Look, just because you can do some shit doesnt mean its smart.

You fucking neocons are the most pathetic cowardly group of spineless cucks the earth has ever had the displeasure of hosting.
You have a RIGHT to own the weapons. In Texas, you have a RIGHT to carry them in public openly.
>but don't do that! the liberals will get scared and ruin our lives!
Eat shit and die, faggot.

defending this behavior is not defending 2a. people defending him and the walmart kid detained by saying " they did nothing illegal" are disconnected from the current climate outside the basement. only attention seekers and people looking for a fight test the absolute limits of the law after two mass shootings just because they can. no sane person who defend 2a this way

Did they find a knife?

>brandishing a weapon
Evidence? Also, "brandishing" doesn't mean "holding" .. so even if he was holding a knife (which I doubt), that isn't necessarily illegal.
>menacing and going armed in terror of the public are all charges on the books that most everywhere has.
Source?

I didnt say he didnt have the right to carry them but you cant go around brandishing weapons jesus fucking christ

See

I wouldn't be surprised if a shooting like this happened, that for once wasn't a false flag.

This is just the beginning too. This shit is going to ramp up to 11 leading up to the election. It's pretty clear that the media, probably the CIA, and hollywood are trying to generate some type of Purge scenario where people just lose their shit.
Now I'm inclined to believe this won't gain traction as much as they would like, however..with that said..couple a financial crisis that eclipses 2008 and all bets are off.

The Boy-President serves at the master's table. Three lies he will offer you.

He's already given two.

That is literally what open carry means. you can. He did.

the cops aint ready to shoot him for no reason dawg

seems like whitehat glowies are tipping off local police stations to stop further incidents from blackhat glowies. several stories like this over the past couple days.

Attached: 9_11_Trillions_Follow_the_Money_insider_trading_assertion_by_former_cia_agent_robert_baer.png (1258x2798, 1.99M)

>it's not illegal to own guns in America
can't make this shit up

no brandishing is not the same as carrying

... gee, someone called the police saying he was doing something illegal.. just like the fucking walmart guy. Oddly, there is no evidence of EITHER of them doing something ILLEGAL. Find some facts for your "arguments".

No evidence. No source for your bullshit claims.

(((they))) really want a civil war for america

Wow these faggots are now arresting people for being white. Granted, the decals are cringe.

Why is he wearing blue plastic gloves?!?!

True, but his was Fully-loaded

>muh optics

Fuck your optics cuck.

Sloppy job Mossad

I was going to ask what the fuck a trump truck was, then i looked at the wrap on that truck and zozzle. carry on.

So is mine. So is the rifle under my back seat. Faggot this is Texas

The word "perceived" is missing from a few key spots.
>broodong over his preception that his nations proud heritage is being blatantly disrespected and erased
See how much more sense that makes?

This song is perfect for whats coming when the ZOG try to take your weapons:
youtube.com/watch?v=v0sdR-UdYzg

Change "place" to "race" and its perfect.

Let's guess how much more coverage this will get than the firebomber

>fluoride bumper sticker
Poltard confirmed

Fuck and I can't afford and AR till Christmas. Is the boogerlube coming guize?

>Please stop.
No. And I'm gonna do it in Belgium now. Just watch me

>Why is he wearing blue plastic gloves?!?!
I have no idea but this is not the first time today look

Former firefighter stops man armed with 100 rounds of ammunition at south Springfield Walmart ky3.com/content/news/Heavy-police-presence-at-Walmart-Neighborhood-Market-in-south-Springfield-528602951.html

shit! we're lucky that fucker didn't take out the whole block.

More like an Alex Jones fan.

so did they find a knife or was some racist beaner fucking with the cops?

"Police recovered a fully loaded rifle FROM HIS TRUCK"

You're probably right. I predict dems going full-on gibsmedat and running with Kamala to topped Trump, after nationwide riots and civil unrest, people jobless, hungry, minorities rioting and attacking people, Queen Nigger will clamor for all the groids to vote her in so she can give them reparations and soothe the savage beast with easy cash access to malt liquor and crack.

>so did they find a knife or was some racist beaner fucking with the cops?

I dont know but this happened today too.

Former firefighter stops man armed with 100 rounds of ammunition at south Springfield Walmart ky3.com/content/news/Heavy-police-presence-at-Walmart-Neighborhood-Market-in-south-Springfield-528602951.html

Attached: EBfoMhVXsAI0DOH.png (690x417, 341K)

Holy shit... I never go fully loaded. Cept when I leave the house, then yeah, of course fully loaded.

Attached: seagull-attack.jpg (978x652, 110K)

None of what he did was illegal in any way.

>"Police recovered a fully loaded rifle FROM HIS TRUCK"

"brandishing a knife"

bran·dish
/ˈbrandiSH/
Learn to pronounce
verb
gerund or present participle: brandishing
wave or flourish (something, especially a weapon) as a threat or in anger or excitement.

What exactly did he do illegal here? So a bunch of left wing groups got angry at a truck driving around with trigger words on it? I hope the guy sues the police department for illegal detainment and the media for slander.

>man carrying things he's allowed to carry and doing nothing illegal is arrested

Yeah all lies, the guy was processed and released for no crime commited before these articles even hit the street. I live in el paso.

Terrorism, all whites are terrorist now

To keep the aids off.

Brandishing a weapon

bran·dish
/ˈbrandiSH/
brandishing
wave or flourish (something, especially a weapon) as a threat or in anger or excitement.

He had a knife, but the police did not see him holding it. It was called in by an "immigration group".

Side note: for the walmart guy, they called in saying he was an "active shooter". These fuckers are brain dead.

He's a Trumptard

Attached: 3662223337.jpg (300x348, 30K)

>manager pulls fire alarm to get people to blindly run out of the store where a shooter is standing.
seems odd.

Now look up the LEGAL definition used in Texas.. becuase, you know, they don't use fucking Webster's (they likely use Black's .. because it's a LEGAL dictionary - but again, check the LAW).

Youre brain dead if youre defending either of these 2 idiots.

Buy it in parts. Get your lower first.
Then you can buy the parts for cheap, and you dont need any special tools to assemble it. You can order your upper online and have it mailed to your house.
Ars are insanely easy to assemble and there is 100 videos of it online.
It's the cheapest most valid option for people like you. A lower is usually around 45-100 bucks from the gun store. That's the only part you need to have a back ground check on, the rest you can have mailed to your house.
Build one for under 400 bucks. It will be shit tier, but it should work fine. My first one was a basic bitch milspec Anderson piece together. Still works like a fucking champ after all its abuse

The average IQ of a drumpflet is 80. A base of literal brainlet retards that believe a dementia-ridden charlatan is the savior of the white race. It's truly pathetic.

Attached: 1555524034512.jpg (1536x2048, 674K)

See

May not be illegal but look at that faggots truck. That boomer tier truck wrap should be illegal

Attached: 1564960854191.jpg (396x382, 88K)

ok go do it and tell me how the lead tastes when the cops waste you. i'm trying to save your life and the lives of other young bros but okay got for it

>You Can Carry a Gun in Your Car in Texas. In Texas, it is generally illegal to carry a handgun outside of a person's own premises. However, a person may carry, either open or concealed, in a non-threatening or alarming manner, a shotgun or rifle. ... A person's residence or other real property under their control.
Even Jewgle thinks he did nothing wrong.

I tried listening the other night for some lulz, but he kept making so many weird noises all loud in his mic and it was grossing me out. Had to shut the live feed down.

Attached: 1565132508099.jpg (700x735, 65K)

>still this mad 4 years later

ahaha ahahaahaha

Attached: 1529745809309.gif (800x686, 1.74M)

>he was released
>there was no knife
lying spics

I'm screenshotting this post for the next time a nigger gets perforated by the boys in blue.

Ehh common dumbassery. Whats with the gloves.

Looks like Eddie is going to waste ammo on the wrong people, exactly what the press, politicians, and lawyers who are promoting his failure want.

The gloves....plot twist, he was brandishing a chef's knife because he was preparing to serve food to the migrants.

this

They released him. No knife. So his rifle was in his truck, and he had no knife. What crime did he commit?

This. Seems totally legit. Let me guess: When they pulled him over, he said as loudly as he could, "This is MAGA country!"

>I'm screenshotting this post for the next time a nigger gets perforated by the boys in blue.

I dont care about niggers senpai