What kind of world are we living in when you can't even pole dance without risking getting fired?

What kind of world are we living in when you can't even pole dance without risking getting fired?

Attached: flvnxqhocaf31[1].jpg (431x767, 49K)

These sluts need to be rounded up and shot in order to raise productive kids

Look at this fucking incel dork

Degenerate but hot.

>mom and dad this is Chasey, Chasey this is my mom and dad. Now show em dem titties

Happened in China dummies

wtf china was supposed to be based

> (OP)
I know, what a shit hole.

If she is fired and needs money, she can come pole dance for me

I support local economy

Have sex

yes but they are also a autistic bunch by western standards I remember reading this in association with a government push for a healthy/active lifestyle in schools just so happens this principal did pole dancing.

Great idea user, I will invest money for 10 minutes behind the bushes with her

I support local economy

Makes you wonder what made her think this was appropriate to begin with. How the fuck do you connect school welcome with strip dancing?

This is so wrong. What's wrong with pole dancing?

I got fired for grinding on three male toddlers wearing spandex in BBQ sauce with my penis and breasts exposed. Crazy.

Attached: 1564874280738.gif (480x294, 919K)

kids got to learn how to pay for that college.

Welcome to clown world. No dancing allowed.

Kindergarten Principle?

Attached: laugh.gif (480x270, 2.45M)

Imagine. Letting a whore educate your children in place of local Imam. You have already lost. All we have to do it wait. You will eat yourselves.
Of course it did. In America the whore would not be fired.

Attached: 1555194285796.jpg (766x960, 42K)

Someone really likes attention.

Attached: 1562499454979.png (480x360, 212K)

How the fuck hasn't anyone posted the webm yet

Odd. Degeneracy is normally encouraged.

>A Chinese kindergarten principal has been fired after she welcomed students back to school at the beginning of term with a pole dancing display. Hundreds of children and parents at the Xinshahui kindergarten in Shenzhen, in the southern province of Guangdong,

D-does anyone have s-sauce?

Fuck you Your perverse culture must die Genocide is the answer to islam this is harmless cutting off womens pussy lips and clits is inexcusable. you are the TRUE Perverts and you must die

Eh, it's not irredeemably degenerate, as long as they kept their clothes on. I mean all performative dance has a sexual element to it, just about.

Hell, I remember back when I was 12, my class had a field trip to go see some ballet. I thought it was gonna be lame, but I thoroughly enjoyed spending that hour and a half gazing on those glorious legs. Ballerina legs are god-tier, like figure skaters. Shame what happens to their feet, though.

I love Bloodhound Gang too

>cutting off womens pussy lips and clits is inexcusable
Maybe it’s inexcusable in Redditland. Fuck off, roastie. r/GO BACK==============>

Bloodhound gang fucking sucks

I may have to back the leaf on this one, if FGM prevents thotism, and apparently it does, it can't be all that bad. They say a lot of circed women don't even become anorgasmic, there's usually enough of the clitoral crura left for them to get off. Eventually. If that revokes their ticket to the cock carousel, maybe the muzzies actually are onto something.

based

Attached: 1564822779487-02.png (331x327, 161K)

cope

Excuse me, bigot. It's Pole FITNESS not pole dancing.

Unironically heard this from pole """fitness""" society at uni. It's mostly chubby women and trannies who want to feel sexy, with the occasional Stacey with a hot body who just wants to feel superior to those around her

drop dead

what's wrong with poles dancing, haha

Attached: 1544437035684.png (620x453, 95K)

You just won the internet, drunky.