RETAIL APOCALYPSE: Clothing retailer A’Gaci goes bankrupt; will shut down 54 stores

Pizza Hut, Walgreens, Barneys, Marie Callender's, RePlanet... this has been a TERRIBLE week for mass store closings in Trump's America. And now... down goes A’Gaci:

>Young women’s apparel retailer files for bankruptcy

>It’s lights out for A’Gaci.

>The San Antonio-based young women’s apparel retailer filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, and will close all of its 54 retail stores. The majority of the closings to be completed by Aug. 31. A’Gaci’s e-commerce store is already closed.

>In its filing, A’Gaci cited a “challenging” business environment” brought on by a shift from shopping in physical stores to online channels, hurricanes that impacted its most profitable locations and difficulties concerning the implementation of an inventory management system.

>A’gaci previously filed for Chapter 11 in January 2018. It exited some six months later, having closed 20 of its 76 stores.

chainstoreage.com/finance-0/young-womens-apparel-retailer-files-for-bankruptcy-again/

Attached: img-2612_1200xx4032-2265-0-570[1].jpg (1200x674, 99K)

amazon >>> every fucking retail
but somehow DRUMPF did this

I don't think Amazon delivers pizzas yet.

Maybe Pizza hut should make a decent fucking pizza....... is it Trump's fault that every city and town in the country has a minimum of one dozen better and cheaper options than Pizza hut?

literally who

Fag store with less than a hundred branches closes and we care... Why?

>thots and whores have one fewer place to spend money on whore uniforms
So what?

>Pizza Hut, Walgreens, Barneys, Marie Callender's, RePlanet
Anything that matters?

There's a big retail recession in australia too. People dont have the money to throw around anymore plus there's superior online shopping and people are sick of the turds these big company's push out.

Good. there are like 500 fucking clothes stores in malls, get fucked vanity fags

>Walgreens
>300 out of over 10,000 stores
It's just a shedding of dead skin

>Pizza Hut
Don't care
>Walgreens
Don't care
>Barneys
What?
Marie Callender's
Another What?
RePlanet
What's with these stores I never heard of?

I needed a new tooth brush
Walgreens sells them for 8 bucks each
Wallmart sells them for 7
Ebay sells a pack of 100 tooth brushes for 22 dollars and free shipping

Obviously it is Donald Trumps fault that ebay is cheaper than wallgreens

Also Trump is a white male that has orange hair and thats why people save money on ebay

what the fuck is A'GACI?

yeah these companies suck the life out every market with there high prices, low pay to its employees, offshoring and by fucking up the local offers I really like to see them burn (in financial way)

tl;dr

Amazon is a thing.

Its a store that targets left wing demographic so its for obese transgender dickless males and niggers with food stamps

pizza hut is dogshit

and the pizza huts that closed were only a few of the sit-down restuarant ones, still over 7000 deliver locations.

but you knew this, and you've never even eaten pizza hut, because it is shit. just like you faggot.

>OP posts weekly thread about irrelevant companies who have been struggling for decades closing stores to become more profitable in the face of a changing retail climate because everyone's too lazy to leave their homes now unless necessary
>IT'S ALWAYS TRUMP'S FAULT EVEN WHEN THE COMPANY WAS STRUGGLING IN THE EARLY 2000s REEEEEE
I'm surprised OP has yet to blame the Toys 'R Us closings on le DRUMPF even though their woes began in the 90s when they fucked up their initial online holiday launch and it all went downhill from there.

Attached: 1494054768997.jpg (538x445, 62K)

what happens when you idiots find out that unemployment is the lowest since when? Blacks, women, hispanics, we should be the ones complaining. Are you entertained? Are you not entertained? *throws sword*

People say it's due to Amazon. It's actually because these stores sell nothing of value or anything unique. They're the same mustard, teal, wine, grey, and black chinos, or the same pale bleached denim. No combat boots, no interesting pants, no nice suits, etc. Just the same Uniqlo-looking trash. Shit, Amazon or Ebay no longer sells interesting apparel. It's all fucking Chinese.

When I read into the location of closing stores, the majority seemed to be in the most diverse areas of the US. Over half the pizza hut closings werevin California alone. Are corporations jettesoning their most violence threatened territories?

Trump inherited a reasonably health economy that he has fucked up royally. What else did anyone expect? He's a mental retarded who needs adult diapers

>that one poster that always posts that one topic
is loving in your head rent free

Never heard of them lol. How many clothes you need anyway nigga. Get a few colored t shirts. I can reccommend the ultimate tee shirts from urban legend. Best shirts ive ever owned, theyre at kohls

Pizza Hut isn't declaring bankruptcy, they are closing sit down locations to focus on the *growing* delivery business.

>an industry died of natural causes
rip

>ebay >>>>> amazon
fixed

Why aren't target or Walmart going under?

i found a way to house these homeless. put them in abandoned malls. turn em' into shelters

i'm pretty sure (((they))) have foreseen this global crash for decades

all of the top dogs are packing up and hunkering down

Attached: north_dip_poles.png (1229x820, 1.57M)

>they are closing sit down locations
they are dead to me now