Question for Q-believers

I can't get anyone who believes in Q-user to answer my question so I'll post it here and hopefully someone can explain it to me.

If Trump reaches the end of his presidency and the mass-arrests have not taken place, how will you interpret that? What actions do you think people should take in that situation? Completely hypothetically.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: BIG NIGGER.jpg (685x475, 22K)

>Hello my fellow Nazis, what should we do when the corrupt government stays corrupt and doesn’t arrest anyone?

q never said mass arrests will happen to politicians.
t. q's employer.

Fren, I don't think anyone seriously believes in that Q larp. Am I mistaken? If so LMAO.

Shhhh, you're going to ruin it, bro.

Okay, so skip the part on what should be done. How would you interpret it? I'm more interested in what people will think if/when it doesn't come true.

Then we'll have no choice but to rope ourselves.

It will all "happen" but it will never be more public then it is now.

Everyone guilty will magically die of cancer/old age, suicide etc..etc..etc..

Unless something unplanned happens and they actually need to do light martial law or something, but aside from that I never expect anything to be more public then it is currently.
Which is a terrible mistake. The people need to see it all failed, they need to see the state as the guilty party, and of course Q/military, whoever, will never allow that. They will save the sanctity of the state.

I only judge by results, I will judge if the average joe blow has more or less liberty after, everything else can fuck off.

Q believers are still waiting for Sleepy Sessions to be re-hired and prosecute all these above the law elites. They are the stubborn holdovers that still think they can save themselves as easily as voting.

They’ll find something else to distract them from the exponentially increasing velocity of the disintegration of our society?

Instead of reading QAnon posts or their context in eight-chan threads. You're passing on something you've heard from a "supporter". This is annoying when bandwagoners jump on popular topics because one charismatic person in the movement got everyone excited by being overly optimistic without concerning themselves over Logistics or Feasibility.

It already happened user

Beware the priests

My question is for people who think Q is a larp. How can you explain all of the “coincidences”? Also, “if you throw enough stuff out your bound to be right sometimes.” That doesn’t work. Name one other larp on par with Q.

No we are not.

What kind of plane is that C-47?

Q seems so harmless, why are people so butthurt over it? It's like an anti-depressant for boomers, tells them everything will be okay and just sit back and enjoy the show. Seems entirely positive to me, unlike the shit on the left.

Only dipshit shills like OP attribute deadlines to the Q posts...
If you were actually paying attention you might figure out the whole thing is about disseminating a narrative to the genpop...not deadlines or certainties...
The only certainty is that OP is a faggot

They will rationalize that it took decades to corrupt everything and it will take some time to unwind all that damage. It's fucking horseshit. Just like the banks that were too big to fail. it's too far gone for it even be possible to dismantle it. They refuse to accept that and instead choose to lose themselves in a fantasy. But don't look down on them. They're just Americans who realize how fucked over we are and can't accept the fact that our fate is set in stone. You can't escape natural law. That's the thing they either don't understand or just can't handle.

No idea, I am not aware of the context of the image whatsoever.

Jesus fucking Christ. How do you explain the endless list of non-happenings? There's far more reason to NOT believe.

I didn’t ask about the non-happenings. Obviously he gets stuff wrong. I’m asking about everything he has gotten correct or been close to getting correct. All the coincidences just seem too much for it to be a random larp.

Same way you explain the coincidences with shit like Nostradamus' "predictions".

Confirmation bias and chance.

>Q-believers

Attached: 181E88A9-1C14-4D30-A038-4AA4DABA835F.png (290x352, 162K)

>It will all "happen" but it will never be more public then it is now.
Please say than instead of then. You need to up your game. Start speaking properly.

If q is working in the gov and calls shots with the top guy, how can anything be wrong if he calls the shots. Fuck sake its not difficult. Although, the tippity top thing was cool.

I am The Clockmaker.
Ask me anything.

Attached: QQDmxeQmwUcAACzUC.jpg (1196x1200, 369K)

Boomers everywhere will likely commit mass suicide and the world will be all the better for it. Q will go down as the greatest troll of all time. I just hope he unveils himself or goes out mocking the idiots who believed in this before it's all over.

What time is it bro?

I always figured I will have been part of either:
a) The biggest Psyop in History
b) The biggest LARP in history or
c) The biggest extermination of pedovore satanist scum in history.

However it turns out, it will have kept me entertained for 4 or 8 years.
I'm hoping it's going to be option c) but I'm not holding my breath.

If a) or b) then hypothetically we should all just keep shitposting on Jow Forums