Women were a mistake

mirrorbot.ga/mirrors/cm7s8n/

Attached: 1565125977520.jpg (1000x1000, 435K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/GAJcZhVEDump/
youtube.com/watch?v=S1nDOwXmLJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bitchute.com/video/GAJcZhVEDump/

Attached: anm11.39 PM.png (306x413, 279K)

That guy is just a male attention whore who is using muh politics to seem as if he's making some kind of point, when all he really wants is attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=S1nDOwXmLJY

Attached: burn.png (158x221, 92K)

Attached: 1565305903074.gif (960x200, 198K)

This guy is just a male attention whore who is using muh attention whore as if he's making some kind of point, when all he really wants is attention.

He looks like Eric Andre.

Nope he makes a good case about that restaurant. If you dish out, you should be able to take it.

Sure thing woman, cucks like you spend all day white knighting chicks like a fag lol

have sex

She looks like she fucks black guys

>apologize or i'm taking your under arrest
Women's suffrage was a mistake

A P O L O G I Z E

Attached: haram.gif (288x216, 1.84M)

Alcoholism
Yay

She probably arrests the most aggressive bbc bulls so she can have them all to herself

classic beta cuck reply lol

They love that men can have their genitals mutilated without rights. They love that men are regarded as animals and do not have human rights.

>have sex
Have you ever actually had sex? It's terrible, they want to stick around afterwards and cuddle and the bed is too hot and also sweaty and the combined body heat is too much and the bed gets overheated and they sort of think they're you're friend now but they're not your friend. The second after you cum I'm just disgusted by them anyways but they don't want to be alone because they're needy or some other stupid made up feeling so I have to take them out for some breakfast and buy them a fucking omelet that we both know she's not going to finish and then when its over you have to get her number and promise you'll call her but we both know you're not going to call her. Why would you? You already got what you wanted out of her and the sex was mediocre at best and you wasted one of the two days a week you have free of being a wagecuck, you took your valuable free time and you fucking wasted it on some average broad when you could have paid for a hooker and had her get up and leave so I could go back to playing video games.

The only reason to have sex, and I mean LITERALLY THE ONLY REASON, is that fucking without a condom on feels pretty great. Nothing else about sex is even remotely enjoyable, not the stupid foreplay, not the cuddling, I don't even particularly enjoy getting my dick sucked anymore. I'd rather eat a burrito and watch American Dad and be left the fuck alone. No, I'm not going to marry you. No, you're not going to trick me into getting you pregnant(I've had a few women really try hard with that one), and no, you're not coming to live with me in my big empty house.

For one thing, it's my fucking house. For another thing, I like it big and empty, and lastly you're a fucking bore. Women are for the most part IMMENSELY boring. No, I'm not interested in hearing about your stupid day. No, I don't care what Sarah the intern said about your hair. No, I don't FUCKING CARE ABOUT HOW YOU'RE FEELING TODAY

NOT. FUCKING. WORTH. IT.

Attached: 1548382265259.jpg (598x600, 68K)

how is it possible to be a police officer in Chicago and still like black people?

>still like black people?
they don't
they're just lazy

its easier to harass a white than deal with the chimps

Attached: 1558378132805.jpg (250x375, 20K)

is it strange i am impressed by this? i imagine it takes some pratice and skill to decaputate someone so cleanly with a saber

>is it strange i am impressed by this?

Attached: Mexican-Thanksgiving-Turkey.webm (480x480, 1.64M)

baiste

not impressed by that. thats excessive and unnesecary. by that saber decaptitation was a good clean death that looked like it was carried out by someone who has respect for the art of execution

Kek

i laughed a lot
would buy this dude a hotdog

Shut the fuck up leaf. Nobody is talking to you. Learn your place

Attached: LeafHasAnOpinion.png (621x271, 285K)

>respect for the art of execution

Attached: Dredd-bopa.webm (640x360, 1.66M)

yeah it was pretty clean, that isn't just an ordinary saber though. I imagine it was made heavier for the purpose of executions. You can't really get mad at an execution like that though. I wish they did it here in a designated part of town to deter criminals.

kek

that was nice

executions are a bless for society

That cop is cute as hell

"You can't talk to them like that"

Are you guys just going to let this go? The police get to tell us how we can talk to people? Dude might be an idiot, but you guys are too if that doesn't bother you

>When you take all the redpills at the same time

It does take a lot of skill and it is impressive, especially one-handed. Its no easy feat to cut so cleanly through the head. Even guillotines fucked up. You'll note he hits in the correct spot, the outermost edge of the curve, where the force of the blow is most concentrated.

TL;DR - He is skilled, and im impressed too.

Honestly the best part of that entire altercation was when the camera man told the cops he was called a racial slur and then both cops stopped and said "SIR dO yuo kNow wHerE yoU Are?" and said those people are allowed to call him a spic but he isn't allowed to call them niggers unless he wants to get assaulted by the restaurant employees OR be taken to jail for refusing to apologize for being the victim of a racial slur.

Clown world.

which is why he manually deleted the video from youtube?

lmao based and largely true
Women can be great at soothing your emotions though. Love is wonderful but maybe not worth the inherent risk of divorce and separation

The French call it petit mort for a reason. Every ejaculation is a tiny castration.

Attached: 123_18.jpg (929x1326, 274K)

Total fucking moron doesn't know how eyes work.

Waitwaitwaitwait it cuts off right at the crucial moment, what happened? Did Officer Virtue Signal arrest him for not breaking a law or not?

>he actually fell for the have sex meme

Attached: 1559577548233.png (760x910, 103K)

>when we brought you here to the Reiki camp you promised you would pray the gay away.
>does he still look gay to you?
>see how he squirms? You failed. Get back in line

That's a third grade teacher with a plastic badge and a toy gun.

The men started to realize how retarded that was. He did manage to talk sense with reasonable people then the lady reentered in mommy mode

he says in the video he's half black, half hispanic

niggers probably called him a spic, but soon realized they made the mistake of their lives. the guy is a major truth bomb troll.

Why isn't spanish second in order on this list? It's more important and popular than those other shitty languages before it.

It's like one of those pesky marinated mushrooms that you try to stab with a fork but they slip away.

story?

>It's terrible, they want to stick around afterwards and cuddle
That's literally my favorite part. Just being with her is awesome, making her happy makes me happy.