DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID STUPID AMERICANS

WATCH Russia’s secretive ‘Okhotnik’ stealth drone during maiden flight.(VIDEO).

The Russian military has released spectacular footage of its stealthy drone performing her maiden flight. Designed by Sukhoi,
the secretive aircraft is said to be able to collect intelligence and to strike enemy targets.
Released on Tuesday, the video opens with ‘Okhotnik’ (Hunter in English) taxiing towards a runway at an undisclosed military airfield.
Painted light-gray, the one-engine, 20-ton aircraft then takes off for the skies to perform a series of in-flight tests.

MORE AT:
rt.com/russia/465964-russia-stealth-drone-video/

Attached: ‘Okhotnik’ Russian stealth drone.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DPGDAZyQ44k&t=187s
rt.com/newsline/465747-russian-heavy-drone-maiden-flight/
youtu.be/lho4zW-J4zQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so how many years did it take them to make a B-2 knockoff? what a joke.

Oh look it is a diet B2 like 50 years late to the party, cool.

why does it need windows if its a drone?

Can it make toast? And baconz? Does it have a Mountain Dew: Code Red Soda dispenser and a cup holder to hold my tendies? Cause the prototype UFO's we have do. Don't do something stoopid Russia or we will rain on you Hellfire missiles filled with diabetes.

Russia heard our drones run on Windows and got confused.

Doesn't look so stealthy to me.

Damn Russia is late.
Wing drones are already in operation and can even land on aircraft carries.

thats an air inlet

Probably has a human pilot as a back-up, in case something happens to the drone.

Literally a copy of the one we crashed in Iran. Just more proof Russians aren't white I suppose, copying like bugmen.

Attached: 15555423327824.png (498x467, 9K)

How did they find a human pilot in Russia?

Looks like a B2

American stealth craft has air intake at the back behind the exhaust.

I 'member when we used to build some smashing aircraft.

Attached: Avro_Vulcan_XH558.jpg (3188x2100, 1.39M)

EPIC IMAGE. KEK

Attached: 11-11.jpg (800x600, 29K)

>stealthy drone
>not "Stealth drone"
why even bother?

Reminds me of when the Soviets "designed" a space shuttle

Attached: Soviet_SpaceShuttle.jpg (1076x568, 282K)

Ive seen toys that look more well made than this piece of shit. Nice try Vlad, I can’t wait for president Elizabeth Warren to glass your subhuman ass.

>secretive
>stealth
I can see a picture of it.
On Jow Forums.

RUSSIA WAS FIRST !!!!!!!!!!!!
REMEMBER THAT BURGER FUCKS.
LMAO

Attached: SPUTNIK-1.Soviets are first.jpg (1024x768, 101K)

Attached: Sputnik *1.jpg (960x720, 104K)

Attached: Sputnik1.jpg (1200x691, 197K)

Attached: Venera 4 being prepared for flight in 1967.jpg (1024x749, 222K)

The flying wing concept goes back as far as 1910 in Germany and the Russians were working on them as far back as the 20's in that regard the US doesn't really own the idea, it did pioneer computer avionic/fly by wire advancements that made the B2 and the concept in general flight stable enough to be viable however.

Attached: Venera 7 in the testing and assembly area,1970.jpg (835x924, 227K)

Russians are niggers dont you know it by now?

I don't mind giving the Soviets credit for being the first in space. But that was because of their captured Germans, not because of any mental effort on their own part.

Kind of like when they stole the design of the B-29

Attached: Tupolev_TU4.jpg (800x523, 78K)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: BURAN.png (925x647, 302K)

Attached: Buran.jpg (1280x962, 334K)

Attached: BURAN carried by AN-225.jpg (1280x919, 258K)

no way they replicated [redacted] from the b2 ;)

>muh B-2

Attached: 1427a4j-640x480.jpg (640x480, 63K)

And you don't have to hide behind the peace flag Felix, we all know you're Russian.

Attached: Iron_Felix.jpg (800x1067, 63K)

SEE...

Attached: BURAN_2.jpg (880x644, 228K)

bring it fags
youtube.com/watch?v=DPGDAZyQ44k&t=187s

Kek. Underrated

If ti is real, then the retard Ivans stole the plans for the X-47B. Stupid vodka niggers never designed a good plane by themselves - everything was stolen or with the "help" of captured Nazis.

Why does it look like an RC airplane

A card carrying actual Nazi lead your space program

Attached: werner.jpg (640x921, 91K)

>or with the "help" of captured Nazis.
pot calling kettle a space program

Attached: 1550685311291.jpg (960x558, 122K)

Our Germans are better than their Germans

Homo kike detected.
GOD punished kikes many times in the past, (last time using Hitler), and GOD will punish kikes again.
Especially the homo kikes will be punished very severally, and that includes you user with the Israeli flag.
Hell has a special section marked as: "Kikes Hell'-Supper Hot.

Attached: gays in ISRAEL-gays in ISLAM.jpg (579x768, 69K)

Looks like the Stealth Jet we made in 2013 that had since been retired and is flown over sporting events. Congrats Russia, you are now within 10-15 years of our Aircraft.

>GOD punished kikes many times in the past, (last time using Hitler), and GOD will punish kikes again.

Attached: :pol:anon on Israel..png (1280x720, 151K)

I remember when Brits weren't cucked by Tusken Raider sandniggers.

The Russian state-of-the-art heavyweight combat drone ‘Hunter’ has successfully performed its maiden flight, the Russian Defense Ministry has said.

The flying-wing-type unmanned aircraft has hit the skies after taking off from one of the test airfields and stayed in the air for about 20 minutes,
the ministry told the Russian media without revealing the exact location of the test flight.
It flew over the airfield several times at an altitude of 600 meters before making a successful landing.

The technical specifications of the brand new UAV still remain a secret, although some media reports suggest it boasts a takeoff weight
of between 20 and 25 tons and an operational range of 5,000km while being allegedly able to operate at a supersonic speed of 1,400 km/h (870mph).
The ministry has not provided any photos or videos of the flight so far.
A model of the drone was earlier exhibited at the ARMY-2019 expo held in the Moscow region in late June.
rt.com/newsline/465747-russian-heavy-drone-maiden-flight/

Attached: Russian heavy drone 'Hunter'.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Why cant we all be frens?

Attached: Trump putin Helsinki 2k18.jpg (640x379, 31K)

Worn again retards. The Nazis were part of it. Von Braun never really had any break through technology. Robert Goddard was the inventor of the vast majority of rockets and rocket technology.
BTW, after the old Krauts retired in the USA, then the USA just kept getting better and better.

>Von Braun never really had any break through technology.
ignoring Jack Parsons, and the secret space program (TT brown) for a moment are you really going to ignore the saturn V? what crack are you smoking

One nigger is more valuable than all the kikes in the World. Change my mind.

> the USA just kept getting better and better.
And yet the Soyuz and Proton rockets have done the bulk of the heavy lifting/servicing for the ISS program for the last 20 years

yay another thing for me to shoot down

Like I said britfag, it was a team effort and Von Braun was part of the team.
Robert Goddard an American invented every foundational technology within rocket science. Von Braun learned from Goddard before the war.
Von Braun was in a leadership role was due to having the most hands on experience designing and testing rockets, while he was in Germany. Also sadly, Goddard died before the end of the war, so he could not be on any NASA projects.

>DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID STUPID AMERICANS

How can we?! You took all the stupid with you! :^)

>Okhotnik (Hunter in English)

I don't know Russian but it sounds close to Polish ochotnik which means [military] volunteer

The Boeing and Lockheed join venture bought the Russian's rockets because it was cheaper to do that than build those.
Also, since the collapse of the USSR, the USA has been attempting to keep Russian technology from fuckhead countries like China, North Korea, etc, etc. It is the reason the USA brought Russia in on the international space station. This concept ha not really worked out that well, because the Russian would sell their mother, in order to get some shekels.

why does it look like a knockoff nighthawk plane

>Why cant we all be frens?
Because of pic related...

Attached: AXIS of EVIL:.jpg (1280x640, 655K)

>, then the USA just kept getting better and better.

Attached: ass jealous-?.jpg (483x600, 48K)

It's a B-2 but there's a guy inside shoveling coal to make it go faster

Thermal stealth. Picture extremely related.

Attached: carl carwindows.jpg (2100x2700, 1.84M)

>I don't know Russian
Okhotnik (Hunter in English)

Attached: I AIN'T CLICKING THAT SHIT.jpg (600x600, 49K)

The F1 engine was entirely US designed, and the Russians precious little engine designs are only commercially viable because of joint partnerships formed in the 1990's because NPO Energomash was flat fucking broke and was losing employees and technical knowledge like fucking crazy. Did you forget when the warehouse holding your N1 engines collapsed or when a Buran got crushed by the roof of its building caving in?

Yeah. First country stupid enough to put its entire budget towards military, and space, effectively bankrupting itself like the dumb niggers they are.

>talk to the hand cause my face aint listening
90's

Attached: 1563232840747-pol.jpg (300x300, 26K)

Attached: BULL-SHIT.jpg (800x600, 38K)

YOU ARE ALL FUCKED NOW....
"RUSSIA IS MANIPULATING USA INTO A WAR with CHINA"

Attached: F-YOU FINGER-5..jpg (450x600, 65K)

>same retarded memeflag post
You're the same meme flag faggot who keeps posting retarded, Muh Russia. Seriously how much money do you get payed to shill this stupid shit constantly?

there's no breaks, so lets see how fast this baby can go

Attached: 1559080521287.jpg (399x225, 20K)

>there's no breaks, so lets see how fast this baby can go
As fast as this topic . . .
"TRUMP IS SCARED TO ADMIT"

Burgers used captured Germans too silly billy

>aliums

Attached: 1563231178416-pol.png (248x189, 54K)

commies finally stole Chinese blueprints 50 years late lmao what a tons of smelly faggots

Attached: B-2_Spirit_(cropped).jpg (1937x995, 899K)

this
it looks more like a 60 foot turkey than anything to be scared of

Attached: 2E1F05D0-9825-4890-AC6F-92E635D04659.jpg (1015x554, 44K)

>the only unique aspect of the B-2 is the flying wing design
holy shit people from irrelevant countries are retarded.

How many years took it you to knock off the Horton Brothers plane?

Attached: 0mkuotm1vkc31.png (869x521, 289K)

>ho 229 is a stealth bomber

Attached: 1551338181408.png (451x608, 217K)

It's an X-47 knock off and they are only about ten years behind as usual.

We've already done preliminary carrier opps wit ours including landing. Oh and ours is actually stealth.

Attached: X-47B_operating_in_the_Atlantic_Test_Range_(modified).jpg (2757x1798, 1.44M)

Your space program was build by Germans.

Also here youtu.be/lho4zW-J4zQ
Nice little Russian training shooting each other with live ammo.

PERFECT. !!!
Americans just by watching this video will produce 500lb of manure coming from their asses. . .
Also, the music is great !!!

Attached: F-35 FLYING JUNK.jpg (1019x677, 63K)