Jow Forums humor thread

If you ylyl you loose

Attached: 1526498344544.webm (400x400, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pn27GEzEsU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao you lmao lmaos lmao lmao you lmao you lmao your "you lmao" lmaos.

lmao you, lmao lmao you lmao you lmao lmao you lmao you lmao lmao lmao you lmao you. You lmao lmao you lmao lmao you lmao, lmao you you lmaos.

I ylyl'd

Attached: 12002341_958694734189554_5489993963021584981_o.jpg (2048x1152, 174K)

This one seems fine. Kid loved Mario. Why not bury him in regalia that reflected what their son enjoyed?

This is nice. Parents loved him dearly.

Attached: failed to infiltrate.jpg (660x517, 64K)

i dont know why some of these guys find it funny. only makes it extra disturbing

because cremate that lil' fag and nuke Japan

>you loose

Burger education

Yeah if you laugh at this one then congratulations you're a sociopath.

it's funny because when the coffin is closed the boy can't see

Did he deided?
Ebin

>incel virgin with no children detected

back to /b/

>sociopath
you must be new here, we post beheadings

>mfw i attend public school

First day, huh?

Attached: slip_'n_slide.webm (588x458, 1.34M)

Why?

Attached: 1564955569524.jpg (1000x1000, 164K)

that's pretty gnarly and epic

Attached: feet.jpg (392x816, 69K)

There’s nothing funny about this you nigger

>buzzword addicted detected

kek'd and mariopilled
imagine having two sons and losing the mario
only to be stuck with luigi the lifelong disappointment

it's a little dumb if you ask me, the kid porbably would grow out of mario unless he was super autistic, so in 5+ years, the parents are probably going to regret it.

im almost laughing but also sad at the same time, I don't like it

this is funny, the dead kid is not funny.
humor often derives from a person doing a bad thing and having something bad happen to them in return, which seems to be happening in this video.
if you can comprehend the context of what is happening in the funeral photo, and still find it funny, you have a severe mental/moral dysfunction and need to go into the oven

brown people are the worst

Fuck off. This is sad and I can tell his parents loved him a lot.

Attached: 666 FUX.jpg (1588x1240, 146K)

>, the kid porbably would grow out of mario
except he won’t

Attached: w5upxjyvx0k21.jpg (569x797, 283K)

you loose

Attached: AMERICA.png (1215x1000, 830K)

>Jow Forums getting triggered by a polite picture of a child in a coffin
Holy fuck I'm Canadian but even I think you're a bunch of pussies eh?

Attached: r hapas.png (780x681, 686K)

what in the actual fuck is wrong with non whites

Attached: Creatura.jpg (777x777, 94K)

Attached: Race War White Boi.jpg (1024x843, 126K)

>Bang's root beer
Excellent choice.

Attached: EBdQHvWXkAAFOnD.jpeg.jpg (680x510, 62K)

well then don't laugh, weirdo.

Attached: 1564630938501.png (675x260, 115K)

You're a fucking Kang of memes

Attached: 1563951597744.jpg (381x376, 46K)

Citizen of Mexico

TWO NUKES
WERE NOT
ENOUGH

Attached: 1557182541642.jpg (640x478, 44K)

His father's casket when he died from a onions overdose.

Attached: 1511004174880.jpg (750x1000, 100K)

the feet guy is still a mongoloid though

I'm laughing because I know some idiot newfag actually posted this unironically

Attached: a bat sadman.jpg (400x343, 15K)

Bullets > Flesh

I’m convinced they hit 13 and then stop maturing. They are just like dumb kids their whole lives.

Lost.

at least we fuck and breed with the white women more easily hahaha also, didnt u know? 13 makes 50 NIGGA GANG SHIT U KNO WAT IM SAYIN CRACKA?? WHITE BREAD PINK DEMON PIGGIE WHITE DEVIL PINK PENIS GOBLIN WHITE BOI BLACK KILL WHITIES ? WHITIES KILL BLACKS LOOOL GANG SHIT NIGGA GANG GANG GANG

Attached: Black Worship.jpg (1092x960, 111K)

none of that muscle mass will make any difference to a nuke, the vast majority of which are controlled by white people. also it's a well known fact that white and Asiatic men completely dominate every strongman competition in the world.

Attached: deadlift.jpg (1200x800, 144K)

And laugh at them.

Rare pasta

Attached: stonetoss comic 1.png (1000x1000, 195K)

Attached: traps.jpg (594x516, 40K)

we dont take roids, we are all natural. us kangz survived in the harsh desert of africa and were targeted by dangerous beasts. because of that, we adapted and evolved into superior human beings... no, to gods. whities serve US.

Attached: WhiteGirlSlave.png (703x698, 1.03M)

youtube.com/watch?v=pn27GEzEsU8

Attached: d27823b9aa91d4beb4f16795fd75b5193b689de3a95d2178dd0c4b8b9603f14f.png (1357x759, 377K)

I come from a Mexican family, I can confirm that this happens a lot to birthday boys and girls.

should have put a +1up mushroom in there

Yes indian men as well

Wasted a cake and traumatized a kid. Good job idiots.

BARQ'S

no its not.

I don't know where this "loose" came from.

Attached: Music theory.jpg (960x960, 98K)

You say this in jest, yet this is how they talk.

This is really sad to me actually. Saving these pictures and acting like you're a black chad instead of some sub80 iq mongrel larping for (You)s really isn't a good way to spend one's time.

That guy is only as strong as a .5 hp motor.

Excuse me?

Embraer is fine, it’s Bombardier that deserves to be in the last panel

That's the joke

Attached: y3rYk7Y.jpg (1600x1236, 332K)

You heard me. You knew what I said. Also, for future reference, it's pronounced jiff instead of gif.

>Suicide is badass!
>Do a flip!
>NO, DO A SPLIT
>Does a split
That was BADASS

Hoggmeister in the background.

pic related

Attached: pol2.png (982x980, 131K)

Do you get jifts at Christmas?

I've seen this image a dozen times.
This post made me feel.

Contributing.

Attached: 1565241537341.jpg (720x702, 47K)

Back story on this?

It's a two parter.

Why did I fucking laugh at this, holy christ

>bangs
so autistic that I lose to this everytime

europeans
>better marksmanship
>higher IQ
>strong comeradeship
>strong morale
>basicly non stop warfare untill 1945

niggers
>slightly better endurance

Yes, I am pretty sure I want that race war

Attached: 5d4a746b4c96bb517f8b4568.jpg (790x444, 65K)

Attached: ZHmHih5.png (441x302, 58K)

ROFL

>welcome back to Earth

You know what guys. I can tell you want happened. There was this Jewish girl that came from America and she openly confessed to me that she just loves black cock. It all started when she watched the life changing and eye opening documentary called Jews Love Black Cock and was seeking black males. One day she met Steve at the Walmart "Ayo you good dere!?" said Steve and that was the start of her bmjf relationship (her way of saying black male jewish female). Finally it was time for her to be ploughed and take Steve inside of her greedy snatch and when she became seeded by Steve she knew she would never ever go back to jewish guys. She told me she organised sleep overs, tea parties and get-togethers to play the life changing and eye opening documentary known as Jews Love Black Cock and this spread to the other jewish women of all ages. They became inspired to find and seek a Steve of their own and live life according to Jews Love Black Cock. One jewish woman, she did not say if it was a friend or a relative, met her own Steve like the Jewish girl that came from America. The jewish husband was so thrilled by this that he relinquished and outsourced all his intimacy to the African prince that ploughs in and out of her and to provide for them so the show can go on. Its an exciting time to be jewish she said.

Attached: 1532671114196.jpg (500x709, 94K)

Attached: 1535843192191.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Gunna walk my nigger down the old town road

This reminds me of the Jewish girl that came from Switzerland. There was this Jewish girl from Switzerland to visit, she soon got that sinking feeling and quickly realised that there were no Africans for her to service. She got mad, hysterically mad and demanded her host to find Africans for her to service. While being frustrated at the total absence of Africans she confessed to her host that she had serviced five African princes at once like a real jewish girl would. She also confessed that she keeps a copy of the life inspiring and life changing documentary under her pillow called Jews Love Black and would sometimes fall asleep watching it. She was also due to marry Mr Shekelstien's son back in Switzerland. It turns out that she did marry Mr Shekelstein's son after returning to Switzerland and now they have a third person into their marriage, thats right, upon her insistent demands they found an African prince to plough in and out of her to entertain both the Jewish girl now turned wife and the Jewish husband being Mr Shekelstein's son. The jewish husband now enjoys a perfectly platonic relationship with his wife and can focus on providing for her and her African prince. Now they have a black baby as a glowing trophy to the triumph of jewish cuckoldry everywhere.

Attached: 1502715995768.jpg (600x340, 50K)

It takes a village. This reminds me of the jewish girl from South Africa. She lived on the lush South African country side a daughter of Mr Shekelstein in her assigned farm quarters. There, her eyes prized for the African workers that Mr Shekelstein sniffed out from the local village. She would flirt with the workers and felt the jewish desire for African men. Mr Shekelstein, oppressed her by keeping her away from them and it definitely made her sad she would have been so glad. One day she found an online group dedicated to Jewish girls and African men in appreciation of the life-inspiring and life changing documentary called Jews Love Black Cock. The desire stirred inside her like hot Tel Aviv soup and the two girls from the group that inspired were two jewish girls: one from America and one from Switzerland. They had a crazy idea to fund an empowered jewish female African Safari just for her and after a few thousand shekels later she was good to go. She travelled across sub-saharan Africa with her trusty copy of Jews Love Black Cock by her side. She hopped village to village humping and being humped after all it took a village to satisfy this greedy jewish girl. They ploughed in and ploughed out of her as she was servicing one African prince after another. After a long and hard journey with the seeds of sub-Saharan Africa sprinkling from beneath her she collapses on her bed as Mr Shekelsteins African workers from the local village were getting ready for their turn. Its good to be a jewish girl she thought.

Attached: 1532852775747.jpg (818x784, 83K)

I would laugh if it werent so fucking pathetic for people to spend that much money on a fucking corpse

Thats literally just a brunette Karen. You can tell by the makeup and the faux smile. Shes definitely taking something, and speaking to some kind of manager.

There was this Jewish girl that came from Germany. Many would say she had a greedy snatch for African princes and rubbed her hands everytime they were around. She would reach for her virgin mound just briefly just to fan her flames. The flames for the Jewish desire for black cock. Her story started when was being a naughty Jewish girl when she asked her father, Mr Shekelstein, for a lavish shopping allowance. She got herself the life-changing and eye-opening documentary called Jews Love Black Cock. She knew the stories of the Jewish girls from America, Switzerland and South Africa and the black cock would haunt her day and night. She had to lose her virginity her puss was literally shaking right now. Like a real Jewish girl she went to the nearest refugee camp and found her chosen African prince and she took him home. She had to set the mood for her first time so she decorated her African prince as Adolf Hitler and decorated her room as Auschwitz. She was now ready, ready to service her African prince and submit her virginity. The African prince then pierced her with all the savagery one could muster and her shrieks and moans pierced the ears of all in little Isreal. Her father barged through the door and he would have been furious but he became so turned on he watched and converted to fully avid jewish cuckoldry. He became so thrilled that he invited all the Jewish men to watch and even pleaded the African prince to do his wife. A triumph for jewish cuckoldry everywhere.

Attached: 1532854805482.jpg (240x180, 24K)

Welp, kike nigger lover story time over here killed my vibes for sure. I bet you're a blast at parties. Im out.

Kill this man.

underrated

You're one stupid nigger or pathetic larper if you believe that. Which one is it?