Concentration camp guard, who was 17 when joining the SS, tried in juvenile court aged 92

Can someone tell me what the point of wasting tax money on such a trial is? He admitted he stood guard... aged 17 in 1944. Better that than at the Eastern Front for most people.

—-

A spokeswoman for the prosecutors said the suspect had made a partial confession. German newspaper Die Welt reported that he admitted to working at the camp and was aware of prisoners being pushed into gas chambers. In addition, he said he had seen bodies being burned in the crematorium, but argued this did not mean he was guilty.

"What use would it have been if I had deserted, they would have found someone else and likely shot me?" Die Welt quoted him as saying.

Prosecutors, however, see it differently. "Surveillance was necessary for the concentration camp to function, and the camp was made to kill people, so he was part of the killing machine," Hamburg state court spokesman Kai Wantzen said of the prosecution's argument.

More than a dozen survivors from Stutthof are registered as joint plaintiffs.

The accused was 17 and 18 at the time of his service and as a result, he will be tried in a juvenile court. He could face anything from six months to life behind bars if found guilty.

Attached: 23E34095-812A-441A-8B9A-EC2A4DA86A3C.jpg (1096x1096, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

general-anzeiger-bonn.de/ga-english/Police-seize-Haverbeck-posters-in-Bonn-article3896707.html
dw.com/en/germany-former-ss-soldier-charged-with-hate-speech/a-49729998
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We want him to affirm that the holocaust happened. If he doesn't, then... well you know. :)

>be 92
>stand trial for military service instead of going out in a blaze of glory
this is why germans always fail.

Wait anons does this confirm that the holocaust happened

Fuck whitey

Simply an obscene form of punishment through humiliation. As though seeing the current state of Germany isn’t punishment enough. I hope the public sees through this sick charade.

A show trial for people who hate whites

Stamp out all resistance and free speech, remind the people of that ideology that they are weak and defenseless, disarm them, and then rinse and repeat as much as it takes for the people to accept their overlords who only have their interests in mind.

Attached: feels.png (1280x711, 896K)

They must have threatened his family.

No
You're missing the memeflag, retard.
Correct and checked.

I FUCKING HATE JEWS FOR THIS!!!!
Some fucked up journalists from Sputnik found out he exists, send a jew and a faggot to him for an interview and now he's facing jail.
Leave germany alone, you fucking pieces of shit.
The holocaust will become real!!

Wow one senile old fuck changed my entire outlook on WWII!

It doesnt matter the circumstances. Questioning it is always illegal. This guy probably just wants his peace and now he gets dragged through the mud by german media

>elderly abuse is justice, goys

Wow, he kept a secret for 75 years and just now it slips. How convenient.

George Soros seized property for the Nazis when he was 14, why doesn't he stand trial?

Those who would judge him would've probably been doing exactly the same thing if they were that age in 1944

Its ridiculous. This crap has to stop. It serves no purpose other than....

poorly attempting to continue a myth that has well and truly been proven to be a lie

Even now, instead of leaving an old dying man his peace, they follow zog orders instead. No better than a soldier following orders.

obviously fucking not

Just once I wish a kraut ww2 vet would come forward and say that the holocaust was a hoax

This kind of stuff really reveals hoe petty and sadistic Western “democracies” have become. This stuff does the radicalizing. Nothing the right puts out can be half as radicalizing as what the Left does publically under the name of “justice”.

You know why

>state orders me to do thing
>state puts me on trial for doing thing

There are barely any around anymore. There have been many that have denied it.

If we're trying these guys.. why not everyone involved in the korean/vietnam wars? gulf wars? Iraq war?
Why does everything revolve around some fucking Jews. Objectively the Nazi party wasn't even that bad... Where are all the trials for ex-soviets??

It wasn't a hoax, nazism was a death cult, no different than ISIS.

>more than a dozen survivors
Man if hes 92 wonder how old they are

shut the fuck up dumb kike

My great grandfather fought on the western front during WW2. He came home, raised a family, lived a nice long life. He even travelled the country as a national bow champion, served as a hunting guide for the rich and famous and hunted into his 80s. Not bad for a poor white boy from Michigan.
He never talked much about the war until one night Near the end of his life when he was out hunting with my uncle.
They had been bow hunting from one of their favorite blinds. It got dark and they called it a night. As they packed up their bows in the truck, my grandfather started to get really nervous. He appeared to be looking for something frantically and even started to cry.
Alarmed my uncle grabbed him by the shoulders. “What is it, what is the matter?”
“My ring, I can’t find it.”
“You’re wedding ring?’
“No, my German ring. I think it must be back in the woods. We have to go find it.”
My uncle was a little perplexed, but decided to humor the old man and took him back in the woods with a flashlight. He had seen the ring. It was just a little gold band - certainly not worth much money. They traced their steps back to their blind and began to look around, with gramps getting increasingly anxious and still tearful. My Uncle started to get a bit annoyed, as he was tired.
“Grandpa,” my uncle said. “Why is this ring so important to you. It’s just an old German ring, why does it mean so much?”
My Grandpa told him the story. His unit had been in fierce fighting as they pushed across Europe. In one small village, they encountered a German infantry unit, which they engaged in a firefight all night long. Eventually, they had gotten the upper hand and killed most of the Krauts, with the rest retreating into the darkness. They held their positions until morning and then ventured towards the former enemy positions.
Near where a German who Grandpa has been engaging had been positioned, Grandpa found the body of his enemy.

He had taken several rounds and succumbed from his wounds in the night. Grandpa knelt next the young blond haired man and inspected him.
The German had short blond hair, a clean shaved face and appeared to be in his early 20s. In his hand was clutched some papers, which Grandpa gently grabbed and inspected.
They were photos of a family. There was one of the man with a nice looking girl and some small children. And another that must have been his parents. His father had his arm around the German and a big hearty smile of pride.
It was in this moment that Grandpa realized that this man was just like him. He was no longer just a kraut. He was a father, a husband and a son - just like himself and the rest of his unit. Grandpa’s heart sank, as in that moment he realized the absurdity of the entire situation. They were killing themselves. These men were just like them, their brothers, their fathers and friends.
Grandpa took the man’s ring and wore it. He carried it with him for the rest of his life, often thinking of the person it had come from and the life he had taken.
My Uncle convinced Grandpa to leave the woods and promised to come back for the ring in the light. He returned the next day and found it after 4 hours of searching. Grandpa was buried with that ring, along with the memory of a young man a world away who didn’t get to live the life Granpa had enjoyed.

Attached: German_Work_Camp.png (1506x306, 61K)

it's a fucking joke considering project paperclip and all the nazis pardoned and who came to work for the US governemnt

I'm convinced (((((they))))) are paying these guys to admit to crimes that never happened to keep the holohoax fresh. Or even worse, manipulating dementia-ridden old folks to confess.

>

Attached: 1426493938888.jpg (960x720, 73K)

put him in front of a firing squad

wew, the fiction is so palpable

yeah they offer some payment to the family

>wasting tax money
on the contrary, retarded goy. That money is all flowing to the right people.

>be german
>get sued

wearing another man's ring
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

It's literally illegal to deny the holocaust in that country. If he speaks the truth in the court room he's guaranteed to go to jail.

So what's his name?
Mr. Yahovah?

>They were killing themselves. These men were just like them, their brothers, their fathers and friends.
Except for the whole take over the world part

The jews love wasting time on 90yr old men who can't even remember what they did an hour before letalone 80 years ago

Let me guess, Cornelius Nestler ist somehow going to be involved

Not long now and there'll be no survivors or ex-guards left. They won't be able to pull this circus of dragging ancient men into court over this again.

The fuck are you on about?

Soi

just a reminder to the young ones, once the war starts and you take a side, make sure you erase the other side from existence. or this will happen to you too

Attached: 1564984361239-pol.png (754x1158, 355K)

Oy vey, put that nazi for life in prison

Attached: holohoax.gif (800x1146, 543K)

>taking over the world
This is what schlomo told you? Arent you overrun by nigs and spics as we speak?

Pushes the jew agenda. Are you really that confused...? It's what THEY fucking do. the faster you people fucking refuse to do THEIR bidding, the faster this bullshit will stop.

Sounds like something the Nazi's would do.

>speak truth
>get thrown in prison and have life ruined by kike run society
>family abandons you due to kike brainwashing that you're a terrible person
and people wonder why it's so rare that former SS have remained in silence instead of speaking the truth

They do this to remind us of our defeat, to rub in it our faces. They are arrogant, but just like last time we will use this to our advantage and rise. We will do the same thing, half a century after our victory we will make finding surviving Jews a grand celebration

Mossad hunting nazis even after all this time, how fucking pathetic

>aware of prisoners being pushed into gas chambers. In addition, he said he had seen bodies being burned in the crematorium
You're stupid if you dont see what's up here.
These guys get it

Seems kind of retarded really. He's 92. What are they gonna do? Tell him he's going to prison and because he's so old he just dies of a stress-induced heart-attack right as they tell him?

God, it must be so depressing and demoralising for a former SS member to witness what has happened to Europe in all the decades following that phony war. I wonder what his opinion on the horrendously common barragement of dysgenics and miscegenation on modern European societies would be. It would be interesting to hear it from the individual in question in his own words.

Attached: 4747.png (500x281, 114K)

Pay up Goyim. We Jews need lots of shekels to support our extravagant lifestyle.

Attached: Treblinka1.jpg (548x487, 64K)

Its okay the 4th reich is right around the corner

Attached: do you want nazis.jpg (765x900, 164K)

Fucking Germany really is batshit insane

I believe the fact that they need to trial yet another 90 something years old man for something that supposedly happened 80 years ago for publicity purposes (aka remember muh holocaust) is self evident it was all a big hoax that needs to be perpetuated.
But hey, I'm just a racist antisemitic bigot. So disregard my opinion, obviously.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Well, he cannot deny it happened, because that is against the law. Germany really is fucked.

general-anzeiger-bonn.de/ga-english/Police-seize-Haverbeck-posters-in-Bonn-article3896707.html

Hitler did not want to take over the world, he just wanted Germany to become some sort neo Roman Empire / Holy Roman Empire thing

that's literally the 'third' part of the 'third reich'

sounds like a good plan desu but why stop at white men, just go after all men

Cuz he jew

if i was german, i'd be utterly disgusted and enraged by this. they are degrading and humiliating your fathers, grandfathers, and great grandfathers. your history is being dragged through the mud, your ancestors spit upon and humiliated and used as symbols of evil, even when they were nothing more than teenagers serving their nation, especially in a time period when they had NO CHOICE but to serve, or they'd be called traitors and killed. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! kikes cannot get away with this bullshit any longer.

Fucking germans

Attached: 1558778688041.png (1232x2974, 203K)

he was just following ord... oh wait.

Lube and alles. And remember kraut, you work, live and exist only to serve israel.

It's almost like the jews won the war, and they are now living in the occupied land.

>IT'S MA'AM!!!

what did he mean by this

>German
>White

yes, I AM FUCKING DISGUSTED!!!

It's about time.

Attached: 1696446567-portraet-politik-YsOzUdYa7.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

Not a single german soldier among all the millions that served in WW2 denied the holocaust, because they know it happened, its really that easy.
What people get confused, though, is that they think it was a holocaust on jews.
No, it was the germano-jews holocausting gentiles (non-jews).
Jews were usually the camp guards.

Attached: 1519396278672.jpg (591x763, 56K)

Probably 300 years and gassed multiple times, reptilians are resilient.

Aussie gets it

>but argued this did not mean he was guilty.
I dindu nuffin
god damn Germans really are the scum of the earth

Feels good that all those alive back then are dying off and the Jews are in panic mode that this new generation no longer blindly believe in the 6 Gorillion lie, to the point they have to harass literally anyone still breathing in a desperate attempt to remind us

That's why you wait till you're in your 90s then tell all on camera to your zoomer great grandchildren and they upload it to all the major social sites under user accts

When you listened to Merkel and began shipping in illegals and giving them gibs.

When the last "guard" dies, who are they going to start prosecuting next?

Their descendants naturally

>he will be tried in a juvenile court.
Fucking lol

Ah yes, a regular guy with a family wanted to dominate the world.
Bash Hitler all you want, but the regular people just did what they were told and what they were told would bring them better times, because they were already in deep shit due to kikery.

>Can someone tell me what the point of wasting tax money on such a trial is?
To keep the lie alive. Aswell as punish and denigrate germans. Aswell as pretending that the few jews that died in wwII are more important than the 80 million in total that died during wwII. Almost none of those were jews, even if you subscribe to the 'holochaust' of 2½ million dead or whatever it is they alledge now.

Cant wait to see second generation holocaist survivors putting second generation SS soldier (ie your dad was in the SS at some point) on trial for their inherited trauma using German collective guilt as a legal concept lol

Attached: EBfIvEBX4AAy5rd.jpg (1800x1024, 199K)

Fucking disgusting. He's right, if he'd had deserted he would have been shot. Jews and their puppets deserve every punishment god will bring them. Disgusting vermin

dw.com/en/germany-former-ss-soldier-charged-with-hate-speech/a-49729998
Same reason as they do this shit.
>Prosecutors in the German state of Lower Saxony said Wednesday that they have charged an ex-SS guard for questioning the extent of the Holocaust and offensive comments he made about the victims of a massacre of civilians in France during World War II.
>Karl M. admitted last year in an interview with German TV broadcaster ARD to being part of an SS troop that massacred 86 villagers in the town of Ascq in northern France in April 1944. He denied shooting at the victims, some of whom were as young as 15.
>But prosecutors charged him with hate speech and slandering the memory of the deceased by claiming that the Ascq victims were responsible for their own deaths and separately questioning whether the Nazis had killed six million Jews during the Holocaust.
>Denying or belittling the Holocaust is a crime in Germany.
I am not even german and i want to sometimes shoot jews in minecraft just because of the bullshit they have done to german people over a war where many of them died in the first place.
Unironically with no hesitation hope the entire human race is annihilated if the kiked ever 'win' with their idiotic plan to wipe out germans and other peoples.

>more than a dozen survivors
He should have done a better job. Maybe if he guarded those gates better there wouldn't be survivors.

It's already getting to that, being white = nazi

Attached: 1556493357276.png (1679x1805, 210K)

Nobody puts victors on trial as long as they maintain power.

Vae Victis as the Romans put it

Attached: EBfbGhIWwAEzG2S.jpg (1800x1013, 193K)

>Fucking disgusting. He's right, if he'd had deserted he would have been shot. Jews and their puppets deserve every punishment god will bring them. Disgusting vermin
Yes and it´s during a war. As usual jews make everything about them, as if the massive civilian and otherwise casualties of wII were even remotely these fucking kikes. 80+ million in total. And as if people are not forced to fight, as if we have forget there is something as a desserter. IN EVERY SINGLE ARMY there is that. That can have death penalty.

What is even more disgusting is he is 92 years old. And they want to possibly sentence him to spend his last few years he have left behind bars. Truly disgusting. He can face anything from 6 months to 'life in jail'.

NEVA FOGET THE 6 GORRILION GOY
mark my words they'll be trying their kids and grand kids this time next year.

They act as if it was the only war in human history ever. And that the only casualties were fucking jews. When the exact opposite is true.