I'm from Guatemala and now that mass shooters are targeting Hispanics I fear for my safety when in public places...

I'm from Guatemala and now that mass shooters are targeting Hispanics I fear for my safety when in public places. Fortunately I am neet so I don't have to leave my room much but I feel like I can't trust white people anymore. We can't share a country with these people anymore. Anyone else feel like this?

Attached: IMG_20190703_213311.jpg (479x640, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABXtWqmArUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

feel like you should post tits with timestamp or GTFO.

Odd that because in America for some fucked up reason you're counted as white.

A wise decision.

Now fuck off

so you think youll be safer in guateemala?
so I guess this shootings are actually helping control mass migrations?

I guess there should be more...

>our mosques, our synagogues, our walmarts

Post Tits.
And i'll give you a pass to Romania,for my sex dungeon

fuck off to fagbook nigger

LET ME LICK AND CUM ON YOUR MOLE

Timestamp?

Attached: D0uQlRxUwAIHkQB.jpg (869x960, 80K)

>now that mass shooters are targeting Hispanics
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
whoah. that was a good one user. okay, if you're being serious (you're not) then just stop watching the news; that's where the fear is cultivated

Feet and timestamp or it's a LARP

If you feel that way go back to Guatemala cunt.

tits and gtfo

2d >3d now fuck off

Attached: jnrpekmuau731.png (808x739, 430K)

please me my gf please be my gf

Attached: 1547625254083.jpg (553x680, 54K)

Gib qt prieten, or curva of equal value. Va rog!

Attached: Some+chick+who+browses+4chan+dont+know+her+name+but+_1c61ab934949391c056cc3dfca098e23.jpg (768x1024, 129K)

I'm from Guatemala and now that mass shooters are targeting Hispanics I fear for my safety when in public places.

youtube.com/watch?v=ABXtWqmArUU

If that's you in the pic you can hide out at my house, I'll protect you from those white supremacists.

>We can't share a country with these people anymore.
It’s not yours to share. America belongs to white people. Please leave. You aren’t welcome.

It's perfectly safe here. Come be my tranny wife

Da-te-n mortii Mati

you're being played bro, don't let the nwo the government whatever you think divide us up, we need to stand as one instead of hating each other all the time lol '

Go back to Guatemala, then, whore.

Anyone else felt an awkward kind of feeling between whites and hispanics at work/school after the shooting? People don't realize 30% of the population is hispanic on this nation, and this is not counting half-breeds that don't identify as hispanic but appease to the hispanic side of their family. This shit will change race relations in America forever desu. It may as well be a reverse low-budget second 9/11. The future timelines have changed and the future is fucking uncertain.

Go back to Guatemala. You don't belong here. The only reason you came here was to enjoy the fruits of MY ancestors' labor for free. If you can't see why that's wrong, and why my people might be hostile towards your people, I don't know what to tell you.

This.

I can't. I came here when I was 4 years old and can't speak Spanish.

Hey QT
I'm Guatemalan too. ;)

Attached: 1506051815307.gif (500x516, 152K)

this.

>I'm from Guatemala
>I can't trust white people anymore

Go back to the shithole of Guatemala that has 10X the crime rate of nigger infested chicago southside and live there in a hut with no white people in sight
You can even import mexicans into guatemala by the millions and give them free sheiit as they wave their mexican flags over your guatemalan soil
Think of all the vibrant diversity your country is missing out on

that sucks haha do u have discord

Vaya pedazo de inutil

No, cause I'm white and don't care about your safety.

De ce frate?

You should seek asylum in Mexico. While you're there, spread the message that the U.S. isn't safe.

Thousands of your people come to this country without speaking a word of English, and never bother to learn more than how to ask for chicken leg quarters and Maseca at Wal-Mart. You'll be fine.

plm de diasporezi.
Trimite-mi si mie o asiatica din aia americanizata.
Si iti trimit o Elena

So when the tables turn you feel unsafe. GG.

You're more likely to be murdered by your dad, brother, or BF, than dying in a mass shooting.

Not my problem. Learn the language of your people and go back to them. Spanish is one of the easiest languages to learn anyway. If you want to live in a nice country, make your country nice. Guatemala is small enough that a handful of people could make a big difference there if they really gave a shit and tried.

Post those mestiza tits with timestamp.

How many more shootings do you think it would take before people would prefer staying in their country?

HANG YOUR SELF SUBHUMAN!
HOLY FUCK!

I don't know what's worse. All these newfags that can't recognize that this is a larp or all these thirsty faggots that can't recognize a tranny.

Sigur? Vino si alege, aunt mult unde locuiesc.

>
>that sucks haha do u have discord
This dude fucks

let me lick those stinky brown feet slut.

Kek guess them Maori feet gave you an addiction huh brah?

Underrated post.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 5.10.49 pm.png (354x284, 76K)

Go home spic

pls be my gf

Attached: 1454723688500.png (387x429, 9K)

ha! and our enemies say terrorism doesnt work.

good thing the jewish media is hyping up white supremacism . we dont want white people mixing with subhuman from Guatemala

You can’t leave ur room because of ur mental illness.
These shootings are yet another COPE you use to justify your decisions and why ur a loser

>I can't trust white people anymore

That's exactly how we feel now that twenty fucking million of you are here.

Fuck you and your worry dolls. My EX is from Guatemala and she fucked like a rabid whore!

Attached: pump seeds.jpg (630x1604, 391K)

Attached: 1563246817906.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

> Neet
> Has opinions about anything

That just don't sound right to me.

Attached: download (1).jpg (1024x939, 102K)

Spics are parasitic trash.

Attached: 1563150847389.png (1023x768, 456K)

I'm from Guatemala too. My mom brought me here when I was 6 from San Cristobal Verapaz. It can be challenging and there's a lot of racists.

you trespass, you loose

Attached: Atzlan.jpg (505x589, 88K)

Fuck off home you subhuman spic

Ven a Nicaragua, loca. Amo a las chicas guatemaltecas. ;)

very sad story. Maybe you should go back to Guatemala then you filthy shitskin

Lol, guatemala has a higher murder rate.

Yes sure buddy

>her
>she

>fruit
AMEN

Attached: BuildTheAztlan.jpg (1066x1780, 396K)

Attached: Buh Bye.gif (460x200, 2.06M)

>she

You have to go back guatamala is safer than US

Attached: 67632674_10156889845269160_7628627456961806336_o.png.jpg (1080x1080, 112K)

Go back to Guatemala bee-otche.

El Paso shooter wasn't wihte.

get the fuck out of here shill retard.

besides its all Gov run psyops, you would be in danger of being shot as a black man by a black man than being a target of a mass shooting anywhere in US.

Ask for protection from your local Drug Cartel office.

>I'm from Guatemala
Stopped reading

Go make Guatemala great again.

If you do go out white up so you don't offend anyones eyes