Jordan Peterson: American PATRIOT!

Who else thinks Peterson is unironically saving the west?

youtube.com/watch?v=-BDgQMGs7Mc

Attached: Jordan-Peterson-clean-your-room.png (800x800, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZDFF37ZsG6dVTbILspHglviURqQlzoTwC70
youtube.com/watch?v=XcwE9n3EnY0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honestly helped me shake up with Iocko Willink. Focus on yourself and get the fuck over it.

Clean my penis with your tongue petersonchan

Fuck off, kike.
Peterson is total cancer.

Ahahaha fuck yourself in the ass retarded

Jordan Peterson Canadian faggot and weasel anti-white piece of shit.
Be sure to let everyone know, when his free speech platform will be open, because it will be closed within a few days.

People who don't like Jordan Peterson:

>1. Unironic communists
>2. Sjws
>3. Far right
>4. Far left
>5. The people who want to live in some mythical future where people have jobs but they live in giant tents and live under constant fear of what will happen to them.
6. Losers who worship failed memeologies of all kinds

People who like Jordan Peterson:

>1. Self made men
>2. Oldschool conservatives
>3. Classical Liberals
>4. People who understand the duality of man
>5. Enlightened people of all walks of life
>6. The alt right

Everyone who responds to this without saging it is a faggot.

Attached: bate.png (500x501, 80K)

His Home. Proudly situated for the photo-op.

Attached: j married to Khazarian wife.jpg (900x600, 406K)

ahem
my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZDFF37ZsG6dVTbILspHglviURqQlzoTwC70

His designed artwork.

Attached: j commie art.jpg (2048x1365, 949K)

The goal of his life, defined; through his works and teachings.

Attached: j Individualism of rootless people.jpg (1024x925, 201K)

He has talked about his commie artwork at his house at length in interviews.

>Unironically believing Peterson is a communist

e.g.

Attached: h21.jpg (720x723, 100K)

Hello shill-flag. Show Israel IP.

He isn’t that bad, just a dude with opinions. I really don’t get why people take his or any talking opinion celeb as if their word is exact law or if they keep talking somehow some eldritch magic will occur and make their words actual reality.
Prob just the internet being the internet

Come up with an intelligent reply first.

And these type of posts if someone doesn’t like what you post or say you’re instantly a shill or somehow posting from the holy land

He is a pure dude with good message this chosen son of God approves goy Peterson.

oy vey. I'll give you time to find your proxy.

Attached: ghouls n goblins.jpg (1024x576, 158K)

Relax both of you I'm from Israel here and alot of people like him here.

Clearly.

Attached: 1495384110852.jpg (500x500, 52K)

>Be Professor of Psychology
>Young men ask you for advice
>Tell them to "clean their rooms"

What sort of Mickey Mouse University did Jordan Peterson get his degrees from? Shouldn't a Professor have something a bit more substantative to say than "clean your room"?

McGills, University home of MKultra in Canada

You're not my dad!

>Asking the important questions.

Attached: g7.jpg (800x1415, 146K)

Another high IQ reply.
Coming from the user who said Peterson is a communist apparently, which explains why he has spent years telling people how bad communism is and why they shouldn't be communists.

homie don't play that

Attached: m'lady.jpg (700x609, 163K)

Except that it's good advice that most folks nowadays don't follow.

I think he's another faggot talking head saving himself and his bank account by peddling his basic bitch self-help psychobabble to double digit IQ mongoloids. Almost everything he advocates goes against the west's best interests and because of that, he just happens makes for a very convenient ally to a bunch of hat wearing merchants from the middle-east.

War never changes in some mens' hearts.

Attached: (((neanderthal))).jpg (460x580, 57K)

Peterson is a radical individualist, which I don't like, but he is a masterclass in how to argue. Very smart man with a lot to say, I respect him.

He's also baby's first redpill (hear him talk about IQ, though he acts like it pains him.)

Attached: unsorted jp.jpg (1000x562, 92K)

bullshit consensus-cracking shill

Attached: 1497412111169.jpg (456x337, 120K)

>People who like Jordan Peterson:
. Self made men
. Oldschool conservatives
. Classical Liberals
. People who understand the duality of man
. Enlightened people of all walks of life
. The alt right

Vox Day and Alex Jones explain exactly what Jordan Peterson's agenda is, its to turn young men into fedora wearing eunuchs
youtube.com/watch?v=XcwE9n3EnY0

After I started cleaning my room and setting my affairs in order, my house have gone from a bachelor hole, to what can only be described as a 5 star looking hotel without a spec of dust. The clownworld is still as bad, but I do feel better desu

Honestly, I can't understand all the hate against Peterson. He's not that bad with most of his speeches. Definitely worth analyzing.

>but I do feel better desu
good job, we need more content incels like you to make society work

why?

Attached: bretty-good.gif (482x800, 29K)

He claimed in the same interview that his artwork is a representation of totalitarianism. But he doesn’t show any pictures of Adolf Hitler or Goebbels on his walls. Yet he chose to take a picture directly in front of a picture of Lenin. Its also known that he worked for the UN in several capacities touting the benefits of multiculturalism and mass immigration. He also refuses to comment when asked specifically about the Jewish role in communism.

Like Donald Trump, he’s being paid millions of shekels to sell out his own race and culture.

Attached: 04577583-F7BF-4595-8691-E0910CC789A0.jpg (325x550, 33K)

things with Q bother him, he can't give an honest to the JQ either

>Jordan Peterson: American PATRIOT!
he is Canadian

He’s not smart at all. He’s a complete idiot. His analogies about dragons and other such nonsense could have been dreamt up by a kindergarten child. He just makes the gullible and stupid people feel intelligent because he uses specious and vague metaphors. He wants to give you a taste of the truth but never gives you a full serving because he’s working as a pressure valve and disinfo agent to absorb white discontent before their genocide by ruthless ethnic adversaries.

>disinvites people from Free Speech panel for "hate speech"

i will now clean my room thank you

Attached: drone-photography-shows-stark-inequality-around-the-world-010.jpg (1200x799, 910K)

>People who don't like Jordan Peterson:
You forgot a big one, OP
>7. People who don't like liars

Juden Peterstein

Alex Jones is fucking COINTELPRO or at the very least in it for the money and nothing else. Bill Cooper called out Jones years ago.
And Vox sounds like a retard without any solid criticism of Peterson. Saying 'this man is unbalanced' while talking to Jones is fucking rich.

The thing about 'take your pills' sounds like Peterson talking about the stigma about it, how people think they're less of a person or whatever to have to have a pill to function. And Peterson is right.
There's a lot of people who don't go to get help because they feel ashamed of doing so. This isn't some cryptic interpretation.

What has he lied about?

Attached: proclivities.png (692x769, 315K)

>american
hes from toronto you retard

Attached: 42675733_10212911269123927_3716939254295691264_n.jpg (905x578, 45K)

He is American in spirit.

A Canadian shill? He's irrelevant and will remain so for the rest of his life.

Fuck Peterson. He used the guise of fighting commies and sjws to just atomize young white males into single individual units. No collectivism for whites bucko!

>(((TRIBE)))
kikes say this. there is no white tribe. there are only stupid fuckign niggger tribes, that have any idea what they look like in a mirror. then theyre are actual niggers.

OY VEY! Shut up you anti semite! Peterstein-... I mean Peterson, is sculpting the future generations for the American agenda! MAGA!

wtf in the schizoid episode did i just hear him babble in that video,

do we eat burger king or not?

explain to me and to everyone else idiot what acting like a group just for the sake of white - is going to accomlish for me.
more gibs?
i thought of this the other day and fuck you, you fucking retarded nigger.

Attached: 1556283738176.jpg (1335x272, 81K)

I pledge my lofe and andfecctions for jordan b pederson

PeterSON. He is the son of Peter. Now after deep digging I found who this Peter man was, he was the co-founder of Nazi's Party L.T. What is that you might ask? The party that Hitler and his minions used to propel himself into victory in the 1922 German elections. What does this mean? Peterson has deep roots in the masonic spheres, power moves as they call them. After all his lessons and fake empathy for young men, he is nothing but a puppet of Rah, the Sun God. He obeys the laws he believes exist but have no scientific proof of them but a mere whisper from his superior will make him think otherwise. Be careful, you might start by cleaning your room, bucko, but then you will find yourself in a very dark place even tho your room is clean. The political movement will stop at a halt once it begins to move towards the end goal. A clean society. Clean from what? Dirt. Dirt? Dirt. Yes, it will be over desiinfection, cristal clean. Utopia. Impossible to achieve conductive to the destruction of society as we know it.