Brit/pol/ - Street Fighter (Muhammed vs Police) edition

>Man charged after police officer stabbed in the head
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-49286001

>Brexit: Corbyn seeks clarity on 'unconstitutional' election-time no-deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49285670

>Boris Johnson calls for EU 'common sense' over Brexit backstop
theguardian.com/politics/2019/aug/08/no-10-refuses-to-rule-out-election-shortly-after-31-october-brexit

>British woman, 19, accused of making false gang-rape claim in Ayia Napa launches crowdfunding bid to pay her £15,000 legal fees
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7339257/British-woman-19-accused-making-false-gang-rape-claim-Ayia-Napa-launches-crowdfunding-bid.html

>X Factor shoplifter yelled ‘fucking black man go back to Africa’ at supermarket worker
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/797191/x-factor-racist-attack-rachel-hylton-iceland-croydon

Attached: oof.jpg (1260x896, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I2PS1eAQeJY
youtube.com/watch?v=HEkk0jgtkzw
youtube.com/watch?v=UBjUiJFuXYQ
theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/aug/08/mob-attacks-belfast-riot-police-in-stand-off-over-republican-bonfire
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: shuook.png (531x134, 14K)

Guess all the Brit neets are still in bed. Fucking losers

Bump

Fucking hell. Dude is lucky he wasn't permanently disfigured. I expect the Guardian to denounce him as a massive racist by Monday.

Good morning and happy Friday, lads.

Attached: Apu Awake.jpg (550x678, 94K)

Fucking dirty copper bastards deserve it. They are the foot soldiers of ANGLOZOG and until they pick a side, fuck em.

ACAB ALL COPS ARE BASTARDS

WEW lad.

Attached: Durrrr.jpg (600x485, 32K)

youtube.com/watch?v=I2PS1eAQeJY

We need to go back

>ACAB
>Flag

youtube.com/watch?v=HEkk0jgtkzw

Get arrested, faggot!

I wonder if they'll actually sentence someone this time?

Attached: Keith-Blakelock.jpg (1200x900, 184K)

Hello, Momentum

Business as usual in Airstrip One, eh?

It's gonna be a hot one today I think lads.

Calls for the popo to be tooled up in 3 2 1...

8ch refugees must hang

Think it would be cringe if I bought a suit (blazer, shirt, tie, smart trousers) and wore them out casually? Have always felt an attraction to dressing that way.

Go for it. Maybe get a pipe as well, pipe smoke smells delicious. Id get one but im worried id look like a fogey or a faggot.

>Man charged after police officer stabbed in the head
Wow you gotta almost feel sorry for a pig

Attached: 1550284905954.jpg (1298x975, 377K)

Is smoking a pipe really any different, experience wise, than smoking a cigarette?

Attached: Birthday boy.jpg (302x497, 125K)

I’ve got the flu can I have a (you)?

Attached: A3C7BEF7-8719-4FDE-97BF-944E87C8D5FA.jpg (3264x2448, 1.73M)

It’s more
Of a faff and it takes a load of accoutrements like gauze and pipe cleaners.

Just smoke senior service cigs instead

I hope it's ebola, you needy cunt.

Not sloughing blood from every orifice yet. Hopefully death is quick.

These unruly brown and black children will grow up to become white adults any day now!
Don't be racist!

Attached: suffragettes_to_sharia4.jpg (758x940, 172K)

I more meant we need to get rid of the invaders occupying Birmingham. But sure, get a suit.

Do you think it's too late to apply to study to become a secondary school teacher? Course starts 9th September.

idk mate clearing is now open isn't it?

Yes, but your whole life has been cringe so far so why stop yourself now

No idea. It's a post-graduate 1-year course so not sure it applies. There's no deadline on the website, and I've put it off for so long already.

email them or phone them up. don't put it off any longer, time waits for nobody :)

Just embrace the neet life mate. Studying is for lefties.

youtube.com/watch?v=UBjUiJFuXYQ

I wouldn't recommend it. Especially secondary.

>secondary school teacher

A fate worse than death. But you do you I guess.

You forgot to goto the mosque

Attached: 19e2d99b44b39273f6835e9b72b953d7_lgm-exhibition1-1156-577-c.jpg (1156x577, 105K)

You need a decent build and haircut as well to pull off a suit.

Attached: 476455.jpg (889x587, 113K)

Attached: 976767474.jpg (907x947, 169K)

>2011: Yeah! Wear whatever you want! All sex attacks are exclusively the man's fault!
>2018: How about you don't go getting our new friends overly excited, ladies?

In Cambodia or UK?

Why's that?

I thought knives were banned? Explain yourselves bongs

I'm a manlet so I doubt I'll be able to pull it off desu without looking like someone on work experience or something. I like this kind of aesthetic.

Attached: oldsuit.jpg (200x266, 15K)

>a victory for meaningful, effective multilateralism.

Attached: 8447868.jpg (620x372, 47K)

Iran shills are gonna be mad at that

Attached: 784767.jpg (1627x490, 163K)

Reviewbrah does, I don't see why you can't

It would be incredibly cringe.

Attached: 220px-Halsey_2019_by_Glenn_Francis.jpg (220x330, 22K)

who?

Just had a crafty wank in the garden and it stinks.

Attached: tommy-smile.jpg (630x630, 126K)

Get back to work, peasant. I want that shed built by 5pm.

Can Labour stop brexit or is the media just trying to rile people up

Attached: FB_IMG_1565280769631.jpg (1337x1827, 146K)

Nah, too much infighting in the Labour camp. If JC thought he had the numbers, he would have called a VoNC long ago. Don't forget there are very strong Leave voices in the Labour party (Kate Hoey for one) who will probably abstain from a VoNC. Libdems can't do it neither, they only have 13 MPs.

post the webm of the runaway nonce

Attached: DTVXzu5XcAAUg6U.jpg_large.jpg (443x608, 109K)

cort me liitlun playing that Thigher Amblum nonce game, whole fuckin' gangs of demented japernese ladynonces so i slaped that shit out his 'ands, made him take it back and told me boyfriend Ngubu to make sure 'e gets a propa game like FIFA.

Attached: Jazza.png (728x673, 66K)

Most people back in the day where considered tall at 5.8 You will look fine in a suite if its taylored to your body type.

Thanks mate. Any idea how much a tailored suit costs?

>tall at 5.8
nice try manlet, no ones buying it. tall is anything above 6ft. Always has been.

Attached: 0pgm2hfzdx401.png (990x592, 747K)

Lanklet cope

the fuck you say to me?

Attached: 20170523135409-819bb7f4.jpg (290x455, 39K)

Recession coming lads lock down your debts

Are you stupid mate, I just told the guy from the time that the reference pic was taken, people where considered tall at 5.8, the dude in the suite is probably not taller than that. It's only recently that we have grown to average 6ft.
Honestly though, if you care that much you probably have a problem with your own image.

Attached: 6o96qizfmz521.jpg (960x720, 100K)

good. hope they scrap bennies first so all the 3rd world will fuck off to germany

cope more manlet

get your dick wet once in a while, talk to girls. Learn a discaplin, have some self worth

Attached: spookd.jpg (800x600, 211K)

yeah it's too late. I started my application months and months ago and we've already been given a pre course assignment. most of the interview days were in june.

I will be teaching PRE at high school (philosophy of religion and ethics). I'm only 23 and IDK what drove me to want to do this but whelp here goes

>discaplin
*discipline

Attached: sipppp.jpg (480x360, 26K)

You are going to get so bitter and frustrated after a few years. your going to have a really sharp personality and a bossy nature. All teachers end up this way. You are going to be beat down and depressed with the pay, the hours working, the dealing with snowflake parents etc.
Don't bother. You can't even teach the right things anymore, you have to stick to what "they" want you to teach in the cericulum.

You're obviously not an English teacher.

I'll be teaching RE anyway. which is a doss subject. hardly difficult.

what do you mean "teach things right"?

Attached: _.png (975x250, 15K)

No English is a 3rd langauge to me

I mean you can't teach things relating to british, English culture, it must be globalist shit, you must teach about the poor jews, muslims and how evil white people have been in history kind of thing.

What kind of Johnny Foreigner are you and when are you going back ?

Attached: progressive-gf-conservative-gf-awww-hell-naw-do-u-want-17194048.png (500x400, 53K)

>English is a 3rd langauge to me
If you don't like it, you know where the door is, Ahmed.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/aug/08/mob-attacks-belfast-riot-police-in-stand-off-over-republican-bonfire
Guess I'm gonna have to cancel my flights asap

>offensive weapon
was it bike wheel?

Replace the police with LOCAL lynch mobs.

no, pathetic manflu faggot

Or just flood the area with US troops
They can actually do this anytime, apparently

Best of luck with it mate.

And what the US military actually do other than flood the local fried chicken shops and shart in them

well I was fully expecting that. you can still be smart though and toe the line while being a conservative at school. I don't even care too much about globalism or the jews anyway. Just stand up for solid british values. I will drop little red pills here and there but you need to be so careful as a teacher...

>Over 2 and a half hours later ZERO birthday (You)'s

Attached: 1470260460422.jpg (340x340, 79K)

Don’t bother it’s horrific

>Taylored
Stop LARPing you retard, you’ve worn nothing but the same boxers for 4 days now

Fuck off you needy incel

As a job, it's draining and unlike most jobs, invades your personal time.

Getting qualified in the UK and then teaching at international schools is OK if you want to live as an expat. UK state schools sound fucking awful these days.

>unlike most jobs, invades your personal time.
>unlike most jobs
You’ve never even left the house have you

Why do you care mane go get some weed and valium or something, go to the pub and talk to people, get free drinks, get some sympathy vagina perhapse. Where do you live? I am in Kent TN4

show me ya tets luv

Why only "these days"?

I sense that a lack of respect in authority, plus a lot of data entry box-ticking tasks, plus kids having iPhones etc makes it shit.

Imagine such a whingey faggot like you actually teaching teenagers lmfao, you’ll be eaten alive

I am Austrian, If you knew the history of the English man you would see me as a cousin or brother

He lives in Yorkshire.

I left school 6 years ago and went to a higher education college afterwards solely because I did not want to be surrounded by secondary school kids. They are honestly the worst type of people out there.

Oh look, another Austro-Bavarishit who thinks he’s Prussian. Kys runt

Yeh well I don't so fuck off

I think seething incels who blame all their social failures on da jooos and muh Islam are the worst people out there