Kraut/pol – anarchist edition – [fighting multiple fronts intensifies]

>awareness
Never forget that AfD/IB/Einprozent is full of undercover police and agents.
The think tanks are full of crypto-trotzkyist who despise both the working class and citizens.
Germany is already in a pre-form of civil war, means of fighting are (des-)information and culture.
As a German you are the lowest of the low in the NATO hierarchy, Arab hierarchy, and for the Chinese you are at best a useful idiot.
The German ruling-class does not give a fuck about you.. one gives you small token, the others speak "with the tongue of the people" to capture your soul. You are nothing to them, and they should be nothing to you.

Winning conditions: make them eat shit, humiliate them and their structures, shit on your local church, randomly kill animals and leave the bodies.

CAUSE PANIC

>overview over the network
neuerechte.org/

>upcoming elections
Brandenburg: Sep. 1 2019 #ltwbb
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/landtage/brandenburg.htm
Saxony: Sep. 1 2019 #ltwsn
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/landtage/sachsen.htm
Thuringia: Oct. 27 2019 #ltwth
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/landtage/thueringen.htm

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>What do
Fight shills, spread the truth, attack the controlled opposition.
Join AfD or IB or Einprozent; send info to antifa.
Get Jow Forums, earn schekels, don't care about faggots.
Read Alinsky, do provoke, sabotage infrastructure.
Don't discuss politics at all, go full stealth. Maximize damage to society.
Build practical and theoretical skills: lockpicking, poisoning, welding, laws, business related (funding companies, reading ledgers)...

Attached: its_over_germans.png (805x545, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FIDTah3SvCU
youtube.com/watch?v=fPp3Qh-GRqs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lothrop_Stoddard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> but muh economy

Attached: stalling_boomer_economy.png (430x359, 26K)

>1848
based edition

Attached: nestor-machno.jpg (1457x2176, 613K)

> but muh German research

Attached: %22german%22_research.png (1479x1089, 1.23M)

> but muh war machine

Attached: human_trash.jpg (1024x670, 272K)

> Martin Sellner
PhD in philosophy, guess who he works for.

> areas hired by agencies: psychology, philosophy, theology (yes lol), laws
> usually not: political "science", sociology ~> these work in NGOs
> areas working in back offices: CS, math, EE et. al (these guys usually wear it openly)
> give away areas: computer networking, cryptography, statistics, algebraic geometry
~> Germans are shit tier in tech tho, doesn't mean you can't get "hacked" (because you are nothing and have no rights in this system)
> side info: *some* Austrians can get German citizenship very quickly.

There is a reason the left wants to abolish BND and VS etc

Attached: pill_story.png (400x1200, 815K)

Cool kids use this

> shilling this obviously

Jow Forums threads which leak information they do not want you to see get shadowbanned (e.g. not bumped anymore and archived).

Leakers are randomly banned like a month for "low quality posting". They want this place to be a time waster like watching TV.

Attached: ca_analytica.jpg (576x891, 77K)

bump

There is a lot of bs out there simply to keep descendants of "the elites" in power
> sabotaging YOUR schooling
> make things up about very high IQ and talent blabla
> regulate access to alleged "elite universities" with upwards mobility only for minorities (who can comfortably be filtered out later AND are much more loyal b/c they know they have no place there)
> they get ahead by lying/cheating etc.
> many top profs actually have just the best staff (best = very productive, intelligent, but sheepish attitude)
They all cook with water, never forget that.

Attached: platonic_dialogue.jpg (774x960, 131K)

Spotting shills 101
> readily accusing with things such as "take your meds, schizo" to blackwrite somebody
> they use proxies, so watch out for "1 post by this ID" posters joining ping-pong of (you)s
> posting mainstream media links without archiving it most prominently: welt, spiegel, zeit or only the kosher (((alternative))) media such as PP, cicero, achgut.
> they summon some sort of group-collective behavior ("wir", "one should") to make apparent bullshit dogmatic
> never do they post extreme images or videos... they SHY away from it. In fact, they are afraid of it, so they do not get psychologically damaged from their work or into legal trouble because some overeager law trulla in her 40+ who wants to prove that she also works sometimes
I'd expect most of them to be actually female though, because who holds BS degrees and usually gets hired by the vapid German public system?

> post tits

Attached: 12_rules_for_life.jpg (2016x778, 272K)

You guys really are fucking nutcases if you buy into this guy. I'm no CTR shill trust me, but you made a shill last thread buddy by pissing me the fuck off. I will slide every one of your fucking attention whore festival bullshit threads to the end of god damn time if I have to. Every time I see them I make sure to point out how you never have proof, you never provide information that can't be gathered by someone with half a fucking brain, and you just generally spout nonsense. Fuck you, fuck your "knowledge bombs", fuck your bullshit. Anyone with real power wouldn't waste their time here, and they wouldn't do it so often. You don't know anything, and even if you did you EVER don't post any proof. Fuck off of the board please; when half of your posts are just calling other people shills you aren't a legitimate source, you're a butt mad child that is pissed people aren't giving you constant praise.

Bump

Bread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=FIDTah3SvCU

Attached: 1-death-and-the-maiden-marianne-stokes.jpg (600x522, 73K)

it's funny: you are one of the few non-shills here and I use your behavior to learn how a non-shill would post ^^

Are you drunk Kerstin?
youtube.com/watch?v=fPp3Qh-GRqs

Attached: 19545556426_c8040e2eb2_b.jpg (620x502, 124K)

>Brandenburg
>Dreyer
>Rodriguez
Are the other names also Jewish?

> Jewish
don't ask too many questions ^^

I do not drink to keep a clear mind

low energy today

Attached: metamorphosen.jpg (330x500, 12K)

Good for you, i on the other hand rather enjoy alcho.

drinking is in your culture

Attached: pissing_brain.png (856x1200, 907K)

Yeah i gues so though people here from my experience drink on weekly bases, i drink allmost every day.....

Attached: 1459250797418.jpg (640x1500, 337K)

Germans aren't white, who gives a flying shit.

Germans are as white as slavs, which "isn't white". Basically, like you would have to cater to a slav's unstable, non-white emotions and behaviors, it's the same way with Germans. Germans cannot really like other people like they love themselves; which means, they cannot integrate into white society. Who gives a shit what a war-torn fucked up, broken society loser has to fucking say. Close German's mouths and people won't feel the need to genocide you. You talk too much.

>Germans aren't white, who gives a flying shit.
yes, most Germans aren't white but mixtures from some invading tribes.

My DNA is 100% European and I am white as fuck despite your hate speech regarding my brown eyes and hairs.

>My DNA is 100% European and I am white as fuck despite your hate speech regarding my brown eyes and hairs.
Same

Just take a dick allredy Femcel.

Attached: 5cd.jpg (1024x576, 222K)

says the mutt.

Fucking clown world.

>As a German you are the lowest of the low in the NATO hierarchy

Nigga what, we are. Americans literally use their bases here to molest teenage girls for their kike overlords.

Ahem!

Attached: teachergettogether.jpg (1200x1200, 207K)

>Americans literally use their bases here to molest teenage girls for their kike overlords.
I believe you.

> here: nigger GIs with IQ < 80 fuck (read: rape) German women and leave them behind with a niglet
This is was the first place in the norf with niglets around (because we were American, not British, occupation zone)

We are all here

pathetic

are you an offspring from a nigger GI?

>Germany is already in a pre-form of civil war, means of fighting are (des-)information and culture.
Work out, get weapons, drink water and work out more, train to fight, work out & drink more water

FREIKORPS NOW!

Attached: 1556883183896.gif (576x324, 2.63M)

Revolution 1933

Lothrop Stoddard was a Political Scientist though: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lothrop_Stoddard

Attached: Lothrop_Stoddard.jpg (248x386, 27K)

lol

Attached: hrj.jpg (872x679, 166K)

> AfD Kreisverband Deggendorf
iirc that one also got a based Twitter

Attached: nsu_4_0.webm (854x480, 2.16M)

Am I a shill?

Attached: 1565336832896.jpg (1080x831, 433K)

>19 posts of total 40
unironically get a life

Attached: 15825874876395.png (437x196, 32K)

not yet, but you can become everything you want to become :)

Attached: BA_economics.jpg (1367x981, 244K)

What is the exact ethnicity estimates for the both of you? Mine is 80% Scots-Irish and 20% England-Wales & North-Western Europe.

Attached: 1565206115745.jpg (1818x1819, 672K)

10% German 40% English
20% northern Italian 30% Greek

I am sorry that you were occupied at all but if forced to choose would you prefer us Britons or Amerimongrels?

Attached: 1564433323033m.jpg (1024x1024, 81K)

How do you earn 5k netto?

>Britons or Amerimongrels?
well... we've had a family company which earned a lot of schekels working for the Amerimongrels... so I go with them.

Attached: peter_abelard.png (813x733, 310K)

that's 2.9k net (netto) 5k gross (brutto)

on my last full-time employment position I had 6250€/month gross, I negotiated poorly... Had like 3.5k€ after taxes.

Where do ou get that from? Sounds absolutely ridiculous.

>he saved it
How big is your surveillance folder about me?

Attached: FF639063-78D4-477F-8A00-59B43652EF6E.jpg (557x800, 175K)

living dna

I do think they overfit on English data... it was all concentrated on the south-east, so no fc norf for me. North-Western Germany is very close to the English DNA wise.

The 20% northern italian 30% greek is probably the algorithm confusing (((Italian))) DNA ;)

my offer still stands that I will take care for you, you can have sex with woman as much as you want, I just want children someday and have an interesting person around

What is your ethnicity estimate?

Attached: Francis.jpg (608x336, 18K)

So you did an DNA test? Immideietly disregard it, its absolutely useless, especially for germans.

>Immideietly disregard it, its absolutely useless, especially for germans.
why?

>5k
I have more passive income than that kek

That's a really generous offer but I have to decline it

Just look at your result, that is what it usually says. They are full of shit.

It's Anglocentric.

k
>I have more passive income than that kek
you can see AfD fags on their 1.5k-4.2k€ monthly believing themselves to be rich right now and posting 5 star hotel pics

> not accumulating money

>not accumulating money
That's a problem most people have, they spend all their money on crap and don't invest a cent

Attached: gfh.jpg (1120x121, 20K)

Attached: cmtf.png (618x254, 187K)

> daily reminder that Rainer Winkler is 100% bavarian breed from a pure line that has been untainted
AfD Kacknazis want to forcefully impregnate white German womyn with Rainer's sperm

> 28 out of 65
and IDGAF

Just fuck off, dude

>Just fuck off, dude
kek, are your subversive manipulations not working? No, wonder, working for
> le Germans
means you are at best third-class :^)

Uhh.... Ohhh.... Ahhhh... it feels so good

Attached: ocean_2.png (800x516, 447K)

You're "AfD sinz Kaggnadsis" attitude pisses me off. This is an AfD General, not your local Antifaggot pub. Besides your system of telling who is a Shill is bugged. I was a regular back in the good days when there was neither "Tay-Agent" nor "Kerstin-Shill".

>222400379
Your* sind*

AfD:
>Never forget that AfD/IB/Einprozent is full of undercover police and agents.

the AfD kraut general is here:
If there is any culture her, then it's free speech. That is why many people go user. It does not make sense to declare an allegiance to a political (((party))) to LARP free speech. I know it does not fit into your small brain, brainlet.

Attached: ocean_facets.png (399x800, 180K)

our favorite schizo is in need of intervention
I say we begin phase II of demoralization and rev up those endocrine disruptors :)

>Never forget that AfD/IB/Einprozent is full of undercover police and agents.
Proofs motherfucker, do you own them?

>If there is any culture her, then it's free speech. That is why many people go user.
Free speech is good and needs to be saved but the regulars left because of Shills and agents like your kind.

>It does not make sense to declare an allegiance to a political (((party))) to LARP free speech.
You're not even painting a picture here, this is just "Malen nach Zahlen" to portrait this thread as anti-semitic. Such big brain.

Oh and I could play the trip card any time, what can you offer? Nothing. Go to Jow Forums and play with the kids there.

>222401151
Nobody called for the gipsy, fuck off dude.

They defiantly try to screw the numbers for German dna.
Mine says 60% French while my German says 20%. But the actual resuktnrange was from 20-70%. They hide the German dna.

>Proofs motherfucker, do you own them?
yes, and I post plenty stuff here.

And proofs for "agent tay"?
> a libertarian gay working for agencies
oh... could very well be, NSA, right?

Attached: le_56%_intel.png (1944x1106, 2.29M)

what the fuck

Attached: anr.jpg (1010x528, 139K)

Feel free to present some of your "proofs".

>yes, and I post plenty stuff here.
Plenty of garbage.

Hello krautbros. Im in berlin right now. Have to say the amount of shitskin muslims and faggots is overwhelming. Ive never seen so many men in dresses in public and you literally cannot turn your hwad ij a direction and see a burka. What the fuck? What will be done about it?

Turn your head in a direction and not see... Sorry XD would pic relate some rest head filth but why?

Which languages should one learn to code, to at least have a chance to join the BND? I'm curious.

>What will be done about it?
it' more likely to get much worse until some tipping point is reached. what will happen then, nobody knows. A shitskin overtake seems more likely than a german revolution when one is realistic

Sagt euch der Name Sonnenstaatland was? Ist ein gigantisches Forum/Firma. Sind quasi das deutsche Äquivalent zu ShareBlue. Angeblich werden die bezahlt von Amadeu Antinio Wichsern. Die haben ihre Büros in der Lennêstraße am Potsdamer Platz. Katzensprung entfernt davon.....Open Society Foundation, Medienkonzerne, Anwaltskanzleien, Regierungsinstitutionen. Stinkt nach Nachrichtendienst. Da laufen jede Menge leute mit Antifastickern rum. Alle auf einem Fleck. Ein schöner, großer, diverser hauffen Scheisse.

Die starten jede Menge aktionen gegen Youtuber. Doxing, Pizzen schicken, Diffamierungen, Falschanzeigen, das volle Programm. Scheinen es mit legalität nicht so ernst zu nehmen.

Attached: 082388812353423.png (850x315, 422K)

Erinnert mich an dies hier

Attached: Transatlantik.png (2200x1403, 1.32M)

It seems like everything is being done to attenuate any sort of response. At what point do you think they will become more aggressive with how they tell you how to run your country?

dont get your question
response by whom ?
And who is running this country ? Certainly not the german pepople

based

Attached: 1557392925954.png (500x398, 167K)

I more follow uk politic because i can read it more easily, but it would appear from the chemnitz protests, and from the various propaganda i see in the streets that everything is preferential to faggots and shitskins.

When Muslims or homos make a demand it seems it will always bend for them. The question is perhaps how long before they realize their own power as the chosen disruptors and start trying to own certain areas or convert them to sharia like Sweden. Are there no go zones in de?

> Sonnenstaatland
no, but would go investigate them if I were still in Berlin (had to move away because my apartment was scouted)

>Angeblich werden die bezahlt von Amadeu Antinio Wichsern.
don't think so, AA does not have *that* much money... the symbolism of Sonnenstaatland smells like French masonism

looked at the site... which is totally shitty put together, wouldn't expect them to have any money or anything... intern project.

look at the code of einprozent, that was written by someone who knows what he is doing

>enjoys seeing people with new types of haircuts and body piercings

Attached: 1557648609647.jpg (679x567, 64K)

absolutely subversive, isn't it?

Attached: mutt_army.png (960x1024, 838K)

> chimpout level 3 with elements of biological warfare

Attached: kotanschlag.png (469x783, 183K)

>you can have sex with woman as much as you want
How can one man be this cucked?

Attached: 1563971543814.jpg (598x415, 60K)

> not joining them in the right moment :^)
rolling

Attached: 1509833691869.jpg (880x968, 205K)

Threesomes are highly overrated

>Threesomes are highly overrated
yes, but they can very good. It's way more psychological than physically (you can get all that stimulation with less people anyway).

Seeing your "Beuteschema" I am pretty sure that you suck in the psychological department

Attached: 1509833298833.jpg (652x853, 78K)

ITT: syrian refugees screaming at each other

Attached: 1562396371132.jpg (222x293, 18K)

Attached: dabbedon5435435.png (1052x286, 56K)

Der dritte weg, nigger

She would still have sex with a different human, and it does not matter if it's a women or not, it's still not tollorable.