Move to the USA?

I was planning on leaving shithole Londonistan and moving to a low crime area of England, but then realised I'm only delaying the inevitable because it's just a matter of time before the shits and nigs follow me and turn that place into a shithole as well. Europe is being invaded by Turkey, so it's only a matter of before the EU Zone is under their control. It's almost over.

So the question is: If I move to the USA what are chances I can live out my life with having to live with diversity breathing down my neck?

I'm 26, fit and have a good trade. And white. What states are still open for law bidding, hard working Nat Socs?

Attached: USA.jpg (780x438, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/
youtube.com/watch?v=2HT8ShqHfE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Better than Londonstan for now

>What states are still open for law bidding, hard working Nat Socs?

Move here, you'd hate Americans they aren't weirdly passive aggressive like Anglo countries are. You are honestly more of an asshole than you realize mate

ha ha. if i had the coin, I would move to londinstan. no shit.

Really? I won't be parading up and down the street demanding gibs and demanding they bow to my feels. I just want to work and keep some of what I earn.

>I just want to work

I've lived in both countries and I'll say that Americans work way harder than you think they do. Say goodbye to your 11 tea breaks and your several week holidays. Even if you work for yourself they expect you to address them whenever

No move here. Literally everyone will think you are smart just because you are a bong. Also the girls will fall all over themselves. They are burger women but being from London it cant possibly be that bad of a downgrade lol.

uk.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/

The Cranberry Township, Wexford, Pennsylvania area would be a great area for you to live. Just outdide of Pittsburgh with lots of action and safe. Little diversity.

>Literally everyone will think you are smart just because you are a bong

There was an Channel4 documentary series where they get retarded and autistic people to go out on dates. One fellow was a retarded man that liked to write poetry and I'm willing to be if he went to the US no one would notice he had an impairment because he could speak clearly

I'm quite well spoken. I didn't think an English accent carried the same level of gravitas it once did?

I play a bit of rugby and row. I wonder if I could get into a local US football team? Water is water the world over.

>Americans work way harder than you think they do.
You can thank our shitty 40 hour work weeks for that

Attached: Old-Ben-obi-wan-kenobi-20375221-1600-1200.jpg (1600x1200, 196K)

I'm a self employed carpenter. 40-50-60 hours weeks are not that unusual. There's no shortage of work here. It's just a shithole.

I'm building houses for them to move into.

if I don't leave soon it'll up over my head. It's up to my ears now.

Did you know that if you work here ten years you get 2 months holiday pay accrued? that is onto of your regular 4 weeks a year. We get three breaks aside from lunch and paid sick days AND employer contributed 401k standard

Everyone will love it although do get ready for muh heritage.
I could be wrong but adult sports are kinda limited in the US. Unless im missing something. Some cities have rec leagues but I havnt heard of a adult rec league football.
I believe that. Reminds me of that always sunny in philidelphia episode where dee dates a rapper and cant figure out if hes retarded or a wigger.

Attached: 1565267598293.jpg (3264x2448, 1.88M)

Just market yourself as a "Traditional English Craftsman" everyone will eat that shit up around here.
I want that and I want California to pay for it lol

Attached: 1555391379072.jpg (400x600, 41K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=2HT8ShqHfE8

In other scenes it shows how he can't use the phone and doesn't have very basic life skills

Yes, come to America and leave your dystopian nineteen-eighty-four-esque nightmare. America is a lot bigger than England so plenty of rural areas with no spics or nigs. It’s inevitable that every corner of America will be diversified within 50 years, but at least we have the right to bear arms

Attached: 58B31A2E-A956-4640-AA64-7A907CB4D320.gif (587x404, 538K)

I see roadkill is still on the menu.

Whatever you do, for the love of whatever satanic deity you follow, do not move to California or New York.
It'll make you think that Britain is good.

Thanks Chad. That's a given mate.

Yeah people would probably just think he was a quirky writer type who was kind of a slob.
Dont pass up country fried steak when you get the chance.

Attached: Alaska.jpg (474x316, 27K)

>I didn't think an English accent carried the same level of gravitas it once did?
It doesn't anymore since we know you've wrecked your country but people will just be happy that you speak english and aren't from india, china the middle east or africa. I'm pretty sure it's hard to immigrate here from western europe though. The rulers only want goblin slaves.

It makes the burger whore's drip gravy from their busted out piss flaps.

>roadkill
you people literally eat slop for breakfast, anglotard. Stay in Yurowpeen land. You'll stick out like a sore thumb here, no one will appreciate your nasty condescending atttitude. Unless you move to a shitlib city and then they'll be like "yes abuse me more, tell me i'm an uncultured american. Ooooh baby make me feel inferior."
You euroscum really make me sick. You think you're so civilized, but you actually have NO manners, NO basic courtesy. You're rude as fuck and look down on people trying to be nice to you! How fucked up is that.
You know what, I changed my mind :) Please come down to Georgia or Oklahoma :) It'll go great for you here I promise :)

Attached: aryaweird.jpg (360x240, 14K)

You sound like a real warrior. Stay TF where you are and hold our position. Get yourself a family before it's too late

Listen faggot, you don't abandon your country, you stand and ready yourself the inevitable civil war.
I suggest moving north or south. when it eventually kicks off the muslamics will take London to the midlands, we'll have two fronts and will drive them into the sea
Here's a map of mosques, choose wisely

Attached: serveimage copy 2.jpg (1080x1350, 158K)

go to Montana I have a fren who went there and fucking loves it, and his accent is rockstar tier over there. Its not an option for me I'm too dumb and poor to ever leave.

poms (bongs) are bad for the superior attitude, but infinitely better than europoors.

kek I way prefer NYC to bongstan, I even prefer it to NZ. Its a multicult satanic city but less racial percentages of eastern hemisphere shitkins.

do little birds actually perch?

I'd prefer an autistic German over an uppity chav

Attached: englishwoman2.jpg (688x1100, 372K)

Move to upper peninsula michigan and build houses. All whites and some fresh water fish n chips.

actually, your right, germans and southern euros are pretty based. I dont like frogs.

burgers are retarded, you'd just be a sarcy cunt all the time and it'd make you want to kys plus burger land is so degenerate
but most important is the retardation, it has seeped into every cultural crevice of America it is inescapable
quit being such a pussy and move to scotland where land is cheap and you can carve a life for yourself
or be a massive faggot and fuck off
i dont really care
this is gods rock and youre a little bitch for giving up so soon

Do Americans honestly think they're culturally better than Europe?
What the fuck.

dont have a heart attack its only a bit of banter you greasy fuck

Learn some etiquette, Oliver Twist.

Attached: englishwoman1.jpg (422x506, 35K)

south?! wtf are you on, the south is libtard heaven, overpriced bullshit and toffee eating cunt
the north
oh the north
cheap as chips - and that's the chips of a bygone age not this new and improved inflated bullshit chips of today - rent some shitty place for a bit, work your arse off, bingo! 50k buy a piece of land, manage it, grow a woodland and farmland, once its established work again for a bit (you are setting yourself up for a life of freelance employment... aren't you user?) hey presto you are an exemplar member of society, a beacon in the dark, you can even let your less accomplished brethren live on your land, supposing they put the work in
north is king lad, fuck the south, and it's getting too hot anyway, let the posh cunts be taken over and the scuzz imbetween well let them move up north

>grass is greener

>Spaniards are based

go suck your mum
olivers got charm what have you got?

The choice is yours, I will be making my stand in the south because I like hot weather and my roots are from there. I'm not disagreeing with what you say but not all of the south is like that. I won't be moving to Brighton

go to maine

Well I've got better food than porridge, that's for fucking sure.

Attached: englishwoman.jpg (1600x1018, 307K)

Attached: 1563712124530.jpg (960x846, 221K)

Now I might very well be wrong here but I think that new world is infinitely more wrecked than most of Europe, or eastern Europe in particular.

The only bad things I hear about this part of the world are low wages, and yet I cant find a single thing you foreigners can afford and I cant.
Astronomically lower crime rate (historically no recorded acid attacks, etc), never seen a minority person in my entire life, zero sexual deviants quota, zero religious token quotas, zero workplace nonsense laws, zero transgenderisms, (practically) zero loicence banditry.....

I dont know I'm one of those people with higher technical education, I go abroad to mount some heavy machinery in place or do some electromechanical maintenance and repairs and things for a few months, suck out the capital, and then come home to spend.. I make abroad in ~4 months what I use here for high living for up to a year.
Seen both sides, would never live in feral minority infested totalitarian nanny states you got going on over there..
Shengen zone (and I imagine Unidos Estados) is basically the modern day Soviet Union.