Boris Johnson is the UK's Trudeau

>Leader of Angloid country
>Immediately appointed a non-white as immigration minister
>Believes in global Britain (post national Britain)
>Wants to give amnesty to illegal immigrants
>Larps as other ethnicities wearing their stupid outfits
>Describes himself as a one man melting pot
>Loves multicultural London
>We are all immigrants
>Diversity is our strength
>Wants to legalise dude weed

Attached: Boris Johnson.jpg (800x533, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cuXwyO7XmNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trudeau is Canada's Trump:
>both are pro-business
>both are globalists
>both virtue signal every time they open their mouths
>both have praised dictatorships
>both say and do things that embarrass their countries on the world stage
>both are socially progressive
>both were privileged, spoiled rich kids
>both energized the masses in their campaign
>both are highly active in social media
>both are highly praised by Indians
>both are politically inexperienced
>both make their obsessed opponents foam at the mouth at every little thing they say
>both have a tendency to say things that would embarrass other leaders (yet both still let the criticisms roll off their back)
>both have appointed controversial figures
>both have been criticized for not being able to separate private interests from public office
>both prefer the Super Hornet over the F-35
>both are puppets of lobbyists
>both are memes
>both have close advisors who unduly manipulate them in the wrong direction
>both have sexually assaulted women
>both are corrupt
>both are going to lose their next elections

tldr: Fuck Boris and fuck Trudeau.

He doesn't care for Britain probably because he's a Zionist, see a pattern here? Are people starting to understand that they are just a part of the global cogwheel and the real rulers are deciding who gets to sit in parliament and decide. If the person that tries to run for office has a ideology that doesn't fit that narrative, they will make sure that he doesn't get to run.

kek, sadly accurate

Attached: lmfao.jpg (640x452, 120K)

>boris
literally has US passport

Attached: 5435656645.jpg (1114x527, 78K)

In some countries its different. The problem here is that very few people care. Too content with the bread and circuses.

Boris Johnson is like the fusion of Trudeau and the ZOGnald.

Long Live The Boris and Mogg

yep

All he is missing are his Ramadan socks

THIS. All politicians here (and probably most of europe) are kiked. Same shit, but different face.

OPUS 168 Boris Badenov Johnson

youtube.com/watch?v=cuXwyO7XmNU

Johnson is a vehicle for Brexit and nothing more. If you expected he'd be the white savior of the OOK you were wrong

Fuck off and kys

bump

He aso fanatically supported Theresa May's ridiculous plans to "reform" the legal system to stop it being "racist".

Blacks commit more crime so more blacks are in jail. David Lammy and May said this was a "problem" and Johnson agreed. How many Chinamen are in prison?

Plus he supported amnesty for all illegas when mayor of London.

And first fucking thing he said as PM was let all the Albanian and Romanian gangsters stay.

Weed and other drugs are bad, they make people gay, lefties and easily indoctrinated into kike lies and pilpul.

Probably a fair analysis

It's a weird thing, the left is going mad here talking as if Johnson is some kind of fascist when on most social issues he agrees with them

Yeah a while ago he wrote a couple of things they consider racist so to them he is a fascist for life. Still the enemy of my enemy is not my friend here.

He gave it up years ago when he became more serious about politics.
He's still a lunatic though.

THE LOON LANDING

lmao

He's a baptised Catholic

>Johnson is some kind of fascist when on most social issues he agrees with them
He's a toff and absolutely for the upper class, no matter what he says or what crumbs are brushed off to The Sun readers.
He's all over the map though and such a lunatic demogogue that you never believe anything he says and can barely rely on anything he does. Him being a Tory elite is the only thing that's really for certain.

Disreali became Anglican before becoming prime minister

Who is this lunatic?

Are you BoJo Brexit ready?

> I am

Attached: BoJo Brexit Needs You.jpg (1920x1150, 400K)

I don't believe he seriously belives this multicultural meme trash, he's doing it for votes. However I'll accept it's possible he really does, but in that case I still think it's still for a different reason than your typical wokefaggot like Trudeau, he's not doing it because of some hand-holding vision to abolish UK identity, it's because he thinks he can get cheap Polish labour.

Wearing the silly outfits and shit also isn't some kind of cringy attempt to show "respect" for other cultures like Trudeau does, he's doing it to fuck about and be silly which is his image, OP's pic clearly demonstrates it.

If he really was a wokefag he wouldn't be so against PC culture and he wouldn't be insulting muslims and fags every time he's out of the spotlight.

He's nowhere near /ourguy/ but I genuinely think fundamentally different than those other liberal leaders. He's a neocon with some classical liberalism thrown in and neocon means globalisation and cheap labour for money purposes not sjw purposes.

He is a turk