Muslims are terrible creatures

2 years ago muslim niggers from the "religion of peace" kidnapped two pure white girls, raped them repeatedly in their dirty muslim nigger huts, and then slowly sawed their heads off while they were completely conscious

Thoughts on the religion of peace?

bbc.com/news/world-africa-48132880

Attached: hiker.jpg (660x371, 47K)

Everywhere Sunni Islam comes they destroy all civilisation.

BUT these morons did the equivalent of poking a bear, so fuck em.

I hope you've got more than 7 proxies, since this thread is going straight to the FBI's backlog.

For posting a BBC article? You're a fucking retard

>Thoughts on the religion of peace?
Slightly better than the cuckold religion that lets in both them and jews into their societies. You know, the one that worship the same jewish god as the two others. The one who owned the pedo-dungeon cathedral that BT burnt down by triggering some muslims to do it. Just think about the thousands of kids BT saved from being raped by priest by doing that

Attached: cucks2.jpg (2500x2098, 3.4M)

she could have been a perfect danish waifu

why did they take her away from us

Attached: louisa_vesterager_jespersen_fb.jpg (528x960, 70K)

>2 years ago
>happened last december
????

>2 years ago
Your brain on meth and cheeseburgers

Those girls had changed into their "fuck me" under wear before going up to that mountain.

Toll paid in full - once again.

Attached: 1559294615066.jpg (600x608, 53K)

Two dead hookers in search for bbc. Nothing of value lost

>two pure white girls
Lmao

Mexicans do it all the time, where have you been?

Oh well lad, no ones gonna save us now

She was a SJW thot. She would never have been a proper waifu.

But in their defense, nobody fucking cares.

>2 years ago

Attached: 1555098255882.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

1/2

Attached: SWEDEN YES1.jpg (718x786, 171K)

2/2

Attached: norwegian girls on a hike.webm (720x1280, 2.86M)

So are kikes

Shia migrant detected. All islam is cancer you piece of shit, kys. Can't wait to massacre your kind.

this is horrible. im so sorry guys

It's not the same without the sound

>2 years
Stop smoking weed
People get killed in 3rd world shit holes all the time. Like many before these thots didn't listen to the warnings. Muslims do Muslim thing isn't surprising, it hasn't changed in 1340 years. At this point it is not sadness, but the feeling, what the fuck did you expect to happen in a country where Muslim militias daily cross the border. It's fucking Africa.

Well it was either this or stay at home around racist white men who are against open borders...
All in all these girls didn't really have a choice.
White men are essentially to blame here.

Mexicans

Feminism killed those fools

90% of what you wrote is a blatant lie.
No rape, no kidnapping, no huts.
Just murdered in their tent.

Moroccan shitskin detected. They were raped and getting detained/tied up counts as kidnapping.

Attached: проофз.webm (320x240, 889K)

If she was a liberal then I don't care.

I hated Muslims before this happebed but this was what tipped me over the edge. Fuck them all, Hail tarrant

Attached: e4120fab6cc549324f2b00fb298ed7e55302681e.gif (600x338, 660K)

See this----->Nice try jew, BTW there are pics online of their head cut off.

This

What a fucking kike thread.
Dear god.

>2 years ago
pls

I mean, if a white girl declared her hatred for white men and decided to take a holiday in a tiger enclosure in the local zoo, would you hate tigers for ripping her apart?

>pure

>kidnapped
No they went camping in the mountains of Morocco

No but that's not my point, it's just something about seeing this really got to me, i dont care if they were dumb liberals and ignorant of the truth - this hit home

>i dont care if they were dumb liberals and ignorant of the truth
Then you are no different from a dumb liberal that is ignorant of the truth.

Wow OP, easy with the Islamophobia here.
You should just accept their culture, you bigot.
#prayforchristchurch

And you are a coward jew

These thots have had more miles on them than a 15 year old Toyota taxi

Didn't these two girls go hunting for dick?
Did you want them to bring new varieties of STD back with them, or was it better for the body population that they were quarantined and cleansed.

>defend white women who fucking hate you
>d-do it you coward!!
kek. Sorry, proud citizen of Bongistan, I'm simply not as cucked as you are.
You are a slave to your biological instinct to protect white women at all costs, no matter how badly they betray you.
I have learned to ignore this instinct.

Disgusting incel

this

Ignore those inhuman filthy goyim incels.

Who fucking hate me? Bit of stretch to make that inference you meme flag using virgin cuckold

christians kill a ton of innocent people too but your mental gymnastics prevent you from seeing it. enjoy your hypocrisy user

I will, this place has become cancerous

Fuck off, roastie. Nobody gives a shit anymore. I have an Asian qt who hates muslims and would never go near a shithole like Morocco.
You have a few cucks like this bong who would kill every other white man in the room for a sniff if your diseased twat, but most of us are moving on.

> whites still crying about this

It is your fragile feelings that makes you weak. You are doomed.

these whore deserved to die they were leftist cunt they probably burned the coal too

>Who fucking hate me? Bit of stretch to make that inference you meme flag using virgin cuckold
Your women hate you, bong. You're just too cucked to see it.
You think they would have turned your nation into an islamic hellhole, where slimes are free to murder and rape, but white men are locked up and murdered for bacon sandwiches, if they had any love for you??
Wake up you deluded moron.

Post proof.

I would only ever poke an Asian with a sharpened spear you fucking gimp 14 year old dreamer

Race over ideology every time you kike

Muslims are lowly niggers with god complex.
I wish they would stay in their containment zones

I like you :-)

Attached: skål.webm (360x640, 1.56M)

>Race over ideology every time you kike
Fucking lol. Truly cucked beyond belief.
Your women could start mass-castrations of you and the rest of the betas and you would still worship them.
This is why they get away with destroying our countries. Because white knights like you would rather be second class citizens than hold them accountable for anything they do.
You and others like you are cucking the white race to death.

>I would only ever poke an Asian with a sharpened spear
Well thanks to your women voting you into submission of islam, you're probably gonna get poked with a sharpened spear by an "Asian" at some point. kek

thoughts on dumb thots going to dangerous places?

Whaddeva nigga

Attached: bef04cc22760c22766174ef1680f0ff9372b194bfa0d00ebf0488503dc4ddb0d.jpg (255x251, 15K)

Just google it

What type of insect are you with mate? Chink? Nip? Gook?

Do you live in asia? Considering getting an insect myself, can't stand the (((west))) or western roasties any longer desu

Meh.

Yeah Islam is so fucking based, banning creativity and everything else. Yeah look at their based shithole countries, Islam is the best!

Meanwhile terrorists in Sweden get a free pass

>Whaddeva nigga
Completely btfo. Just like in all other aspects of your Islamic-dominated life.

2 years? wasn't it like last year?

I'm at work you jew

Attached: FB_IMG_1554999710398.jpg (600x800, 30K)

Girls this young are only liberal because that's the fad. You can't blame them for wanting to "fit in" - you can't hold women to the same standard as men.

Women need men to lead them, and these poor girls didn't make it there because of the FAD of liberalism. Not their fault.

You all here should know better than to leave women to their devices. Take pity on them.

>I'm at work you jew
Nah, you just have no counter arguments.
You know I speak the truth, but your white-knight instincts just won't let you accept it.
>fuck. everything he is saying makes sense
>but... must protect m'ladies
It's pathetic.

Damn two years passed already? Could've sworn this happened more recently

Reply to me you fucking memeflag

Cant imagine the fucking terror they must have felt holy shit

i remember reading about it when it happened, did they not go agree on going to the mountains with a Moroccans they just met ? I mean i feel bad for them but that was a dumb move

Its like two innocent elves walking into Mordor and getting tortured and raped by Orcs.

Attached: eyeofdavid.jpg (480x242, 21K)

No, I just have better things to do than try and convince a virgin pretending to be a race traitor and then bragging about it on a vietnamese basket weaving imageboard to other virgins

>you can't hold women to the same standard as men.
And this is why they will continue to be in charge. Because of passive white knights like you.
If you refuse to hold them accountable for anything they do, they will continue to do whatever they want. And we will all end up like Sweden and Bongistan.

>Reply to me you fucking memeflag
I don't give a fuck about you, Sweden. There's the only reply you'll get.

>2018 was 10 years ago
Where did the time go lads?

Attached: 1559965174754.jpg (412x351, 21K)

>virgin virgin virgin
>I could totally counter your arguments but I'm not going to because you're a virgin
Oh, you're a roastie. It all makes sense now.
Sorry, thought I was talking to someone with any chance of seeing the light.
Carry on, cunt.

I think you misunderstand - women are like children, they need to be led.
Certainly NOT left to their own devices or laughably lead.
I am no white knight.

Lol they weren't raped

The roastie outs herself, absolutely void of any coherent thought, spouting buzzwords & ad hominem strawmanning

Attached: 1558974081120.jpg (551x568, 71K)

>women are like children,
You have clearly never been with a women

Attached: giphy (1).gif (320x240, 3.73M)

The Swedish government is the greatest threat to their people.

Atleast I don't use a memeflag

Have a cute insect mate

Attached: 1503610353966.jpg (1215x1600, 209K)

Clearly not, I am a married woman.

Muslims are based and whites should convert to retake their countries back.

Of course you are

>I think you misunderstand - women are like children, they need to be led.
Yeah yeah yeah, in an ideal world women wouldn't be voting, etc.
The feminism cat is out of the bag and it's not going back in.
Stop clinging to a reality that doesn't exist, and realize that in the current reality we have, the only way to get women to self-improve is to start holding them responsible for the things that they do.

>did they not go agree on going to the mountains with a Moroccans they just met ?
Actually the opposite, they went alone despite their guides telling them not to go, especially not alone

Attached: Rob Schneider quote 1.png (500x304, 148K)

>Atleast I don't use a memeflag
>Sweden
Alright, have another (you) for that excellent bait.

You admitted yourself my opinions weren't those of a man~

Islam is the religion of conquest and science

I agree with holding LIVING women responsible for their actions, but to berate dead girls for being "liberal cunts" is counter-productive.
Living women will hit the wall and become cat ladies and this is the hell they deserve for their actions.

based Muslims securing their homeland from Swedish thot

This, they were followed.