What are Music Festivals

Jow Forums what the hype behind music festivals ?

>youtube.com/watch?v=PMfkO3Pv4VQ
>Tells companies own them and all the owners are jew
Has anyone been to a festival and is it only filled with normies?

Attached: 1549946489064.jpg (450x478, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=etMWgoApHno
complex.com/music/2018/01/coachella-owner-donated-187-thousand-dollars-republican-party
youtube.com/watch?v=DNuDqoXQ32g
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's true for mainstream music festivals, but "underground" music fests are usually cheap, sometimes free, funded by voluntary associations and full of nice people.

youtube.com/watch?v=etMWgoApHno

They are cool to go to but pretty pricey
It's a fun time with friends
Just stay alert and try not to do drugs

is it worth it?
>I wanted to go to maybe download or wachken

Imho I think it is
I'm a bit of an extrovert when loud music is involved so I have fun without the need for pills
Just keep an open mind

What's the point of going if you aren't off your tits on eccys?

What’s the point of going if you’re just going to forget it all and possibly do some dumb shit you’ll regret?

You don't forget things and do regretful things on ecstacy mate. You just have a fucking rad time

Different strokes for different folks m8

usually full of half naked sluts, people off their heads on mdma, ket etc.
it's fun but degenerate

This is the whole point

It's just middle-class faggots pretending that they're real people for a few days a year. They're not. They're just soulless automatons.

Back to the ghetto achmed

NL music festival filled with cocaine, MDMA and XTC.
Perfect to let loose twice a year.

fun fact coachella is owned by a very right winged old guy. anyone see the irony

complex.com/music/2018/01/coachella-owner-donated-187-thousand-dollars-republican-party

It’s a whitoid degenerate practice. Don’t be deceived brother

Old posi numbers

youtube.com/watch?v=DNuDqoXQ32g

They are always a good time.
I recommend electric forest.
Have fun drink water listen to good music and wear sunscreen. Pack light but bring gear for all weather and something comfy to sleep on.

Festivals with more than 2500 people are always degenerate!

> what the hype behind music festivals ?
it's the only way for music industry's giants to produce same type of wealth as they did in 90's & early 2000's prior Napster or streaming service etc.
Music industry doesn't make any money from record sales and barely any from downloadable songs. The festivals are the last cash cow for them, and once this hype starts to fade away due to the next underground wave, some dominos are starting to fall.

Attached: Germs are at it again.jpg (517x396, 42K)