Who are the top 3 democrat candidates?

and why?

Attached: 56691307_129994204825613_8027758522965950464_n.jpg (640x631, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1159497375011835905?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

asses don't get those swole on dey own

bloated black girl ass, keep it in moderation hunny, toned but not bulky.

Yang because of his gang.
Tulsi because she's a russian bot.
Biden because he'd hook up with my daughter (I'd get rich).

Imagine the smell ?

Sounds like Trump will win by landslide.

Attached: trumpcone.jpg (537x720, 53K)

Why not just go with john mcafee
twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1159497375011835905?s=19

Attached: IMG_20190809_121224.jpg (400x400, 44K)

retard libertarian married to a black women who clearly doesn't care about immigration.

ONE SCOOP?

Jews
Jews
And Jews
Realy hope the based republican candidate, jews, btfo's them

Attached: IMG_2354.png (480x1095, 244K)

ass gains are always good you are gay

1. Warren
2. Biden/Booker/Harris/Sanders
3. Butt Egg/Castro

What does it feel like to hold an ass like that in your hands?

not good

1. Pete Buttigieg. The US needs someone with military experience and balls because after 2020 and before 2025 foreign policy will certainly require usage of overwhelming military and/or covert force against Russia, China, and North Korea. That's inevitable. He is also quite good at understanding the US values and objectives in the grand scheme of things. Things might be fine if he becomes the Secretary of State though.
2. Kamala Harris. She's a cop and she'll prosecute both Donald Trump and international corruption which enabled his presidency. Things might be fine if she becomes the Attorney General though.
3. Elizabeth Warren. She understands that economic imbalances are tearing the US and the world apart, yet she is not batshit insane like Bernie. But she will need to form a very hawkish administration and I'm not sure she is up to it.

Something like that's my personal take at top three candidates. Of course there is also Joe Biden and he might even win the nomination but I'm not sure that he will be able to govern the US and the world through the period of turmoil. He is just too old and too out of touch. His term will be a disaster I think.

If yang is up there then everyone else's chances against trump are shit, yang has one of the lowest approval ratings.

Attached: 56g4fd.jpg (257x196, 6K)

Sweden is the new Canada.

Canada is better.

A homosexual president would be a joke to our rivals. Sanders or Biden are winning the nominee.

But just imagine all the illiberal tears and butthurt of Putin, Xi, and especially Muslim bigots when they'll be owned by a homosexual millennial.
That'll be freaking awesome.

I'm sure that Sanders won't be the nominee. The field is just too wide and all the fundamentals are so against him that there's just no way for him to win the thing.

Yang's name recognition is very low too. He is known only to internet dwellers.
I doubt he will be the nominee but he could at least inject the UBI idea into wider discussion.