Redpill me on the holocaust. I read that every single document documenting the holocaust has possibly been faked...

Redpill me on the holocaust. I read that every single document documenting the holocaust has possibly been faked. Then there are also former inmates who deny mass killings and gassings. What's going on?

Attached: 9a0e62a9e5c436568d0b631e4e52ac32.jpg (489x699, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WgN4ipYosPs
imgur.com/a/725A7
imgur.com/gallery/tq9IF
imgur.com/gallery/Wf5pw6K
imgur.com/a/wo09c
hdot.org/debunking-denial/
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/06/debunking-david-coles-auschwitz-video.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2018/04/debunking-youtube-denial.html
holocaustresearchproject.org/holoprelude/korherr.html
holocaustresearchproject.org/einsatz/situationreport.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html
eisenhower.archives.gov/research/online_documents/holocaust.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BR2m5Aa8aCo[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=X50vImqi3gU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=1yQNGX8Ag4M[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=KCaYmP8SQn8[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=kjj3WJFZcY0[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=2KCKagd6Ihk[Open]
forum.codoh.com
holocausthandbooks.com
deathcamps.org/sergeyandnick.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2016/02/alleged-mass-graves-and-other-mattogno.html?m=1#_ftnref1
imgur.com/gallery/nW70r
websters1913.com/words/Liquidate
webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/liquidate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nazis destroyed the evidence

Go to USA and make a court case that Holocaust was fake. If you succeed, you might save the white race from dying. Otherwise, you are getting nuked.

Could have been possible, but who knows.
Might suggesting removing the memeflag though.

What's going on is morons thinking millions of people worldwide are making up a massive event and are all coordinating this together. If you are honestly this stupid you should off yourself.

faking a bunch of statistics isn't really hard or needs coordination so.

lying scoundrels exist so if there is a lot of them you get false statistics

Wrong
what's going on is humanity in 1945 had barely evolved beyond our tribal stages, outside of the truly great men of the time.
This combined with how shitty communications was back then allowed the jews to spin a false narrative.
Even if anybody could have researched it back the average person wouldn't have had the brainpower to even begin to look into the logistics of the holocaust.
Today any idiot can look up the numbers and deduce that the holocaust is literally impossible. However it's been so ingrained into society that nobody would even begin to want to and those that do are too scared to speak out and those that are retarded enough to speak out get socially ostracized/lose their jobs/get jailed in certain places

You could have individual liars and that could perhaps skew the numbers like 1%, but that still doesn't make it all an international conspiracy.

David Irving the most famous revisionist historian found new evidence only a few years ago proving the existence of death camps with figures running in the millions. He maintains however that this was not a program directed by Hitler himself but rather Goebbels and those below him without Hitler's knowledge or at least officially it was made to look this way. It was also exacerbated on the ground by; vitriol from Nazi propaganda helping push the soldiers towards atrocious acts of their own volition, the lack of supplies and Jewish wealth held by those being transported East.

Also yes lots of photos and figures are complete bogus but the evidence is pretty clear now.

youtu.be/WgN4ipYosPs

doesn't have to be
holocaust ended in 1945
tv wasn't legally required to tell both sides of a controversy until 1949
the fucking smith-mundt act wasn't even a thing yet
government propaganda was completely legal in the US in 1945

what does that evidence look like if i may ask?

that would explain why hitler was allowed to run to Venezuela

Look up "Holohoax 'survivors' who tell the truth"

Hitler fled to Argentina/Venezuela/Antarctica/the moon is an actual CIA psyop.

Not unlikely if these millions of people are all descended from a race with the evil in them

indeed

>tfw the poster boy for Holocaust denial admits the Holocaust happened and the numbers were in the millions
welp.

It didn't happen, its dumb. Not single body with signs of being gassed, no document saying about the extermination of jews by gassing them. Only evidences we have are skinny jews behind barbed wire, the photos are near end of the war when Allies and Brits bombed the rails to the camps which made the trains with food immposible to go there and they had to starve.
And the ovens and supposted vents to drop zyklon b were added after the war, its recreational...not to mention how easy zyklon b is flammable. It was used in the camps yes but to remove lice from the jews clothing i believe.

There is segment about David Cole's findings about the holohaux in TGSNT

Attached: 1558881319875.jpg (3816x3464, 1.11M)

I don't want to make a new thread so I'll post this here:
Anybody got the info about Anne Frank's diary's real writer? Was it her father or somebody else? I remember that she herself couldn't have written it because it was written with a ballpoint pen.

Not one intercepted communication contains any reference to killing Jews or any other group.
Not one mention of the holocaust/death camps in Churchill's, Eisenhower’s, Patton’s autobiographies or journals.
Remember allegedly 12 million total people were killed by the Nazis, but this fact was not mentioned by anyone prior to the 1960s.
>the Nazis destroyed all of the paperwork goyim

> Letters between Wolff and Ganzenmüller on Treblinka and Belzec
> Himmler’s order not to leave any traces at Treblinka
> His interviews with two German witnesses at Belzec
> The decoded Höfle radio message from January 1943 and in this connection the Korherr report
When you combine the Höfle message with the Korherr report and Himmler's reports on the confiscated possessions of the Jews passing to the camps they get to around 1-3 million between 1942 and 1943, given the length of time the camps were in operation the total figures ranges well above 3million.

He still maintains that Auschwitz etc still have no evidence of "gas chambers" but I don't think he'll ever get his due from mainstream historians

Attached: 1546382863513.jpg (1024x826, 162K)

Holocaust documents
imgur.com/a/725A7
Revisionist myths about WWII
imgur.com/gallery/tq9IF
Goebbels' diary entries about the Holocaust
imgur.com/gallery/Wf5pw6K
Further claims trying to "expose the holohoax"
imgur.com/a/wo09c
Various denier memes debunked
hdot.org/debunking-denial/
Site dedicated to refuting deniers
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/
Popular denier memes debunked
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html
Debunking the David Cole Auschwitz video
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/06/debunking-david-coles-auschwitz-video.html
Published evidence of extermination at Auschwitz
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
Various denial youtube videos debunked
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2018/04/debunking-youtube-denial.html
The Korherr report
holocaustresearchproject.org/holoprelude/korherr.html
Einzatsgruppen situational reports
holocaustresearchproject.org/einsatz/situationreport.html

photographs of victims
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html
Bonus: all the times Eisenhower mentioned the holocaust
eisenhower.archives.gov/research/online_documents/holocaust.html
Heres Eisenhower and Patton inspection Camp Ohrdruf
youtube.com/watch?v=BR2m5Aa8aCo[Open]
Locals brought in to witness what happened at Dachau
youtube.com/watch?v=X50vImqi3gU[Open]
Bodies of inmates left inside the railroad carts at Dachau
youtube.com/watch?v=1yQNGX8Ag4M[Open]
Liberated inmates from Camp Ebensee
youtube.com/watch?v=KCaYmP8SQn8[Open]
Footage from Mauthausen after being liberated
youtube.com/watch?v=kjj3WJFZcY0[Open]
Bergen-Belsen after being liberated
youtube.com/watch?v=2KCKagd6Ihk[Open]

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-fEQKDe6NvKqLcq (1).jpg (5459x4091, 3.47M)

Have you ever just asked yourself why they were deprived of life and put into camps? They were murdered in mass. Nazi Germany was so good at keeping documentation. This is how we found out about the meeting when the "final solution" was brought up. I hope most of these "holocaust hoaxers" are just trolls.

Attached: 1481115976584.jpg (2000x1709, 986K)

The completely unproven, made-up “holocaust” narrative is not only a huge scam for cash & power, it is simply impossible. It’s propaganda that is no more believable than witchcraft. In fact, the ‘6M Jews, 5M others, & gas chambers’ are nothing more than an oppressive, mandated religion.

Science, rational thought, and logic easily demolish the "Big Lie".
It’s no contest in debate. And that’s why there are Thought Crime Laws that imprison those who engage in free speech about it in Europe. That’s why we are seeing increasing, but ultimately futile, attempts to silence all free speech about it in the US and elsewhere. Only Lies Require Censorship.

Beg to differ? Come defend the ridiculous, fabricated story line if you think you can, or simply post questions, challenges to Revisionist research. Revisionists welcome free speech, Zionist do not.
Debate here: forum.codoh.com
Do your homework first: holocausthandbooks.com

Attached: Holocaust_Handbooks_s.jpg (2112x1056, 834K)

>Not one intercepted communication contains any reference to killing Jews
Nice attempt at historical revisionism, skinhead. How convenient you ignore:
>Report to the Fuhrer on Combating Partisans
>Korherr Report
>Hofle Telegram
>Himmler's Poznan speeches

>allegedly 12 million total people were killed by the Nazis
The number is closer to 17 million. But a Neo Nazi college dropout wouldn't be educated on such matters.

Attached: 1551740534868.jpg (552x621, 44K)

Attached: 10797469i5357.jpg (2674x4397, 3.82M)

Even if they were getting killed, they deserved it. I don't want to spoonfeed you about the jews and what they did to the German pre and post ww1. And the final solution was to send them to Madagascar but that was trashed in 1942 when Brits invaded the island.

All the jews?

>Redpill me on the holocaust
You should ask yourself why should you care more about the supposed extermination of jews and ignore such things like armenian genocie(perpetrated by a group of turk named "The Young Turks") or genocide of ukrainians (perpetrated by communists).

>Even if they were getting killed, they deserved it.
You're moving the goalposts, skinhead.

Inb4 le wacky holocaust
>dude this jew said weird shit about stuff that happened over half a century ago, therefore all other evidence is invalidated

Attached: Le wacky holocaust.jpg (2433x3733, 2.77M)

>he actually believes 17 million people were killed in a span of 4 years
the fucking ashes would have literally killed off the german populace

the "Controversy Bloggers" are lying and cheating so hard, they are even loathed by other holohoax promoters:
deathcamps.org/sergeyandnick.html

also see Holocaust Handbook 28:
The“Extermination Camps” of “Aktion Reinhardt”
An Analysis and Refutation of Factitious “Evidence,” Deceptions and Flawed Argumentation of the “Holocaust Controversies” Bloggers

B-but
>muh Holocoaster
>muh lampshades
>muh soap
>muh masturbation machines
Therefore it didn't happen checkmate Shlomo!

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2016/02/alleged-mass-graves-and-other-mattogno.html?m=1#_ftnref1

>dded after the war
And so were the scratch marks on the inside of the doors right? It's all one massive conspiracy involving millions of people, billions of dollars in fake gas chambers, fake barracks, fake pictures, fake graves, fake human remains, fake witness accounts, fake people being faked to never return home, all without any credible source ever finding this out. This level of retardation is why nobody listens to you Jow Forums

Why do you have to be this dumb?

60 million people died in ww2 user

oh you mean the wooden doors with doorknobs on both sides? Oh yeah

You're miscontruding people who blindly agree with it and holohoax anecdotal testimonies. At best there are tens of thousands of anecdotal testimonies that are sensationalized.

>I read that every single document documenting the holocaust has possibly been faked.
read the house of Rothschild by Niall Ferguson

why were things hidden and faked? to hide the profits and who has them in their pocket

Yup, it's wood....

Which is all less credible than holohoax.maga.blogpost no doubt.

Attached: pIHpXwr.jpg (2448x1836, 670K)

Where are the bodies then kike? Where is a SHRED of physical proof to support even 500,000 of you kike niggers were killed.

I've been seeing this holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/ posted on finnish imageboards as well. It's such a crock of shit I refuse to believe multiple people have read it and deemed it worthy of propagation. Are you guys a discord community?

Nice deflection, would I take anecdotal evidence from a rat? I think not.

They have photos and documsnts which is what is important

Ok so we agree that the Holocaust happened, but the number are wrong, right?
Then how many jews died?

Attached: 1488.jpg (600x600, 102K)

5.7 million

Photos and documents presented without or in false context, couched between absolutely atrocious argumentation. I simply can't muster the charitability to see that blog as anything but garbage. If you want to truly challenge the revisionists you need to do better. Much better.

You could deny any historical event like this
You could probably claim Henry VIII never existed if you tried

Ever heard of holodomor? Yea didn't think so.
Watch Europa: the last battle

Attached: 1565289364366.jpg (840x894, 274K)

They had peepholes so the germans could see if they killed the lice properly, also the iron grid is to stop the lice from attacking the viewers

Attached: 486.jpg (1500x1006, 155K)

Geoffrey of Monmouth successfully convinced literally everyone that King Arthur was real.

It is not about refuting the Holocaust completely, it is about the narrative. The numbers do not add up. There is no tangible evidence and what little we do have comes from the Soviet Union.

Challenges:

1. The numbers. Why insist on them, when they are clearly off? There is a need for those who put them forward to come clean.

2. The Allied bombings. It is irrefutable they devastated the supply lines. There isn't a robust way to prove how much of the loss of life was before the bombings. More over, some of the blame of the Holocaust needs to be place on the Allied forces.

Total concentration camp numbers are between 3 and 4 million. It's unlikely that more than 3 million Jews were killed by Nazis. Soviets killed about 3 million inside the USSR.

Ok I conclude now from this thread that the holocaust happened like the mainstream tells us. Truth must win always, on this board. I still hate Jews and know they control everything.

Although the numbers may be off, we still have to see

>1. The numbers
Moving the goalposts, skinhead. The initial claim was that it didn't happen.

>2. hurr durr the Allies killed Jews too hurr durr #NotAllNazis

Sad and pathetic. This is the best you got?

Because we have census data
imgur.com/gallery/nW70r

Yes, with bullets, retard.
If you aren't going to do anything besides insult people don't post at all, Hassan.

there is literally no war time documentation for the organised killing of jews, they claim it was all said in (((code))) like "special treatment" or some other BS. search for "Holocaust Testimonies You DIDN'T see in Hollywood" for honest testimony about how well jews were treated during the claimed holocaust and "THE LAST DAYS OF THE BIG LIE (2009)" for proof of the lying kikes who claimed they gassed 600 gorillion innocent kikes

then watch hellstorm if you want to see the true holocaust of ww2, the killing of innocent german civilians by the kiked back brits and the impartial truths a last appeal to reason for the realities of ww2

david cole at auschwitz has the head of the holohoax museum admitting its a hoax

Faked data. There are much more Jews than we are told.

What about goebbels diary entry about the holocaust? Some user posted that before itt

It happened. Half of the victims were shot in their hometowns, about three eighths died from starvation and overwork and a very small minority were gassed. There were simply too many bodies found to deny it's existence and scale.

>there is literally no war time documentation for the organised killing of jews
see read the thread before you post next time, newfag.

>facts and data which contradict my ideological narrative must be fake
Low IQ skinhead retard.

My inital goal was to assert that the blogspot he posted is not credible in any way. It is in fact aggressively weak and pompous to boot. And to accuse me of moving goal posts? The guy wen't on to concoct a strawman about Henry XII, to which I replied as I did. Don't know what I expected, my 1st time posting here thinking I wouldn't encounter a water muddying shitposter. Especially on this choise topic.

Attack the argument not the source

>my 1st time posting here
fuck off back to stormfront and go deny facts over there newfaggot.

Exactly true. Poznan speeches were faked after the war. Korherr makes no mention of gassing or mass murder.

Neither does Höfle telegram mention killings you kike. Nice try

Dont take the propagandists bait, there's always a few mass replying to every single holocaust related thread with either the same old counter infographics plus some passive aggressive namecalling, but this glownigger must have forgotten to save the infographics from his tranny discord so hes extra hostile in his strawman namecalling broder.

>Poznan speeches were faked
Prove it stormfag. We have both audio and transcripts authorized by Himmler.

I did not read the whole thing, but 100% of what I did was as I described it. Asking someone to pick arguments from that blog is asking one to dig a for a gem in a shit heap. And to refer to a whole blog full of assorted assumptions and allusions as an "argument"...

Auschwitz Certified deaths are much lower in some sources than the million count. Why?

>my posts are redpills, yours are propaganda
>my infographics good, yours bad

Reminder that if you deny this you are an anti-semite.

Attached: Moonwalked-To-Safety.png (981x297, 34K)

Jews want an excuse to silence any opposition to their rule.
"oy vey you're sounding like that guy that killed 6 gorrilion innocent people"

From metapedia
It is further claimed that during Case 11 “the Rosenberg files were rescreened and 44 records were discovered to be a phonographic recording of Himmler’s Poznan speech of October 4, 1943." [...] Note that these recordings, claimed to have been belatedly discovered in a dead man’s files, were put into evidence at the same “trial,” Kempner’s circus, which the analysis had already conclusively discredited on independent grounds

Right, I must be newfagging hard. I gave them the respect one does, when engaging in conversation.

>has no argument
>has to spam pasta
>still doesn't realize it's not proof of forgery
Dumbfuck skinhead.

Jews were in labor camps obviously and as jews do, they spread rumours about gas chambers, the holocauster, freezing people to death, shrunken heads, lamp shades and other bull shit. They all came out of there with stories like this but 90% of them never saw any of it personally. Then there are the liars who told these stories as if they happened to them, many of them totally unbelieveable.

Then, there is the numbers. It was prophezised for hundreds of years that six million jews were gonna die. That numbers is 100% false and grabbed out of thin air. Dispite lowering the official death toll from all the camps, by the millions by the way, the six million total figure still remains. How does that make sense?

Also if you planned to eradicate all jews, why would you first tell them to gtfo of the country, then put the jews that refused to leave in ghettoes for years. Then when war broke out, you ship them to death camps. Why? Why not just put a bullet in their head upon catching them? Makes no sense. If you believe the official story of the holocaust you are retarded.

No evidence exists for the Holocaust, not at all.
I am willing to debate anybody who disagrees with me on this.

Lol ok. You seem unready to a civil discourse. You just got BTFO by the sources. I just stated something that is a fact, not just a copy pasta or something. The source of this Audio recording has been discredited. Deal with it.

>Why? Why not just put a bullet in their head upon catching them?
They did do this at the beginning but they found it to be very inefficient compared to forced labor + gas chambers

Hitler is the founder of mossad

Ok what about the goebbels diary entry that states 40% of Jews have been liquidated?

>hurr durr metapedia is fact
>I posted pasta u BTFO!
lmfao

It's very hard to prove a historic event wrong. For every piece of data that debunks it you'll find a similar amount of data that supports it and attempts to debunk the debunking.
The only thing you can do is draw your own conclussions by observing the world today and what people involved in wars do. One of the things they do being the demonization of their enemies to both convince their troops to go to war and not lose the sympathy (or what's left of it) of your population.

Personally, I don't care if nazies were the good or the bad guys. Or if the holocaust happened or not. I care what the jews are doing today in front of our faces and the politicians, elites and lobbies that enable them.

>which the analysis had already conclusively discredited on independent grounds

The meaning of words change over time.
These two editions of the Webster's dictionary, in 1913 and 1828, do not allude to liquidating meaning murder:
websters1913.com/words/Liquidate
webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/liquidate

So you are attacking them as liars? Now you need some proof. It’s time to defend yourself instead of attack. You are making a big claim here.

Then what could he have meant by liquidation?

>>hurr durr metapedia is fact
The websites goes to great lengths to debunk the Holocaust. It has extensive evidence against it, which you are more than free to refute if you wish.

only a fool deals in absolutes My dear delighted Norf FC member, you seriously believe the so called image being fed to the public all these years, the relentless hounding, even LAWS to prevent anyone from firing any neurons about the matter and to just accept the cock in the ass goy, and to claim that it did not happen is equally retarded, thats the thing. you push for one or the other in your manipulation with a lot of passive aggressive namecalling and degrading strawman sprinkling, well. not you in full, but your american friend that oh so dunnily chose the words "We have both audio and transcripts authorized by himmler", the wording of that sounds to me that there is a concerted effort to push this absolute image of the holocaust narrative even on such cesspool places such as this by ((someone)).. or you could just be useful idiots from a far left discord wanting to serve your masters in ether disinfo or inflammation of this board but regardless my point still being, what you are doing is not helping one bit. it is clear that it happened, but not on the absolute scale and propagandative narrative that is spewed today, and any criticism is immideatly deflected by painting you as someone who denies it ALL.

Relocation. This is supported by his other diary entries:

Goebbels’ diaries, March 7, 1942:
>“I read a detailed report from the SD and police regarding a final solution of the Jewish Question. Any final solution involves a tremendous number of new viewpoints. The Jewish Question must be solved within a pan-European frame. There are 11 million Jews still in Europe. They will have to be concentrated later, to begin with, in the East; possibly an island, such as Madagascar, can be assigned to them after the war. In any case there can be no peace in Europe until the last Jews are shut off from (ausgeschaltet) the continent.”

Goebbels’ diaries, April 27,1942:
>“I talked to the Führer once more in detail about the Jewish Question. His attitude is unrelenting. He wants, under all circumstances, to push the Jews out (herausdrängen) of Europe. That is right. The Jews have brought so much misery to our continent that the severest punishment meted out to them is still too mild. Himmler is presently implementing a large resettlement (Umseidlung) of Jews from German cities to the eastern ghettos.”

Goebbels’ diaries, May 30, 1942:
>“Therefore the Führer does not at all wish that the Jews should be evacuated (evakuiert) to Siberia. There, under the harshest living conditions, they would undoubtedly develop again a strong life-element. He would much prefer to resettle (aussiedeln) them in central Africa.”

Goebbels’ diaries, August 21, 1942:
>“The Jews are now in large part evacuated (evakuiert) and established in the East. This is quite generous to them. Here the Jewish Question is tackled in the right place, without sentimentality and without much consideration. Only in this way can the Jewish problem be solved.”