Is Honk World redeemable?

Is Honk World redeemable?

Attached: 1563362119378.png (1080x698, 802K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/trending/activists-on-wikipedia-try-to-erase-page-showing-trans-harassment-of-waxing-studios/
theguardian.com/stage/2018/oct/08/sex-sheep-and-terror-theatre-milo-rau-lam-gods
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White Sharia. White Sharia will save us.

kek are they seriously having sex in front of kids

I would guess that this was Sweden but everyone is white so probably not

No. No it is not.

Attached: Yaniv.jpg (548x881, 125K)

No.

Attached: hkhkh.gif (1000x1000, 1.52M)

sauce

Disgusting

wtf is this shit?

We haven't even reached peak Honk World.

Фoтoшoп. Bидим из пoјeдиних пикceлa и чињeницe дa caм видeo дocтa шoпoвa кpoз гoдинe.

Attached: indulge me.png (1080x706, 178K)

i cant wait.

I cannot tell if that is a man and woman or two men. If it's a man and woman that's not degenerate.

It's only gonna get worse. Everyone having a kid today are the ones who push this shit because the kikes tell them to. As always parents are the ones to blame for this

Attached: WW1 soldier man has no hope.jpg (266x296, 18K)

hvala ti utješio si me

Yeah it's not degenerate to show people fucking in front of children, I mean fuck teaching kids proper manners or useful things anymore, lets just keep turning kids into niggers

coming from satan im not surprised. but there are children witnessing it, its degenerate.

Attached: rrre.png (1000x1000, 37K)

That's 666er alright.
Based.

Attached: anotherbeautifulpepe.gif (300x300, 1.07M)

Attached: jesus.jpg (236x236, 16K)

>Yeah it's not degenerate to show people fucking in front of children, I mean fuck teaching kids proper manners or useful things anymore, lets just keep turning kids into niggers
I almost think it's based these days because maybe it wards against homosexuality.

I don't know how to handle being literally Satan.

Meghan Murphy, a feminist journalist whom Yaniv bragged about getting banned from Twitter, said it best.

"Men are perpetrators of violence against women and girls for the most part — not all men, of course, but some....It doesn’t matter if that man identifies as transgender or not, there is still the potential for something bad to happen," Murphy explained.

>"It's not possible to change from man into a woman."
>"This whole idea is based on a lie and a delusion."
>"Nobody can prove that there is a difference between a trans woman and a man."

A Form of Rape Culture

>,,,feminists have slammed transgender activism as a form of "rape culture" because if a "transgender woman" like Yaniv wants to have intercourse with a lesbian, the lesbian cannot refuse on the grounds that Yaniv has male anatomy — that would be "transphobia."

pjmedia.com/trending/activists-on-wikipedia-try-to-erase-page-showing-trans-harassment-of-waxing-studios/

look at their faces, these kids don't want to be watching this

bump please tell me this is fake

Hopefully you aren't raising any children.

Attached: 1564100400167m.jpg (1024x682, 109K)

Sauce

Don't you 404 on me

wtf am i looking at

Attached: 15890349850.jpg (331x536, 42K)

Attached: 1565054143756.jpg (485x468, 29K)

Attached: 1565054427081.jpg (652x764, 48K)

Are you retarded? It just causes kids to do even more fucked up shit when they get older, taking away everything good in the world

Nice. 10/10. Completely liberating and thoughtfull. Would support. One more step on libreating the children from opressive laws which keep the young ones down.

That photo is fake. You are contributing to the clown world by posting fake pictures.

(((art)))

Nothing wrong with this

And whats the issue?

>Are you retarded? It just causes kids to do even more fucked up shit when they get older, taking away everything good in the world
I don't know that this is proven but rather it's something you're just supposed to believe.

total destruction would be the only way
or intergalactic space travel

which will come 1st doesnt take a rocket surgeon to figure out

Attached: 1518887566711.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

bump

Found the stereotypical Belgian kiddy fiddler.

>the miracle of life
>bad
Am I missing something here? What’s wrong with the pic? It’s art

It’s not sex it’s art

yeah, sure bud

Attached: 1534600437650.jpg (800x600, 71K)

Nice ass

Reported

Leave you morality in the least century. It will only be the death of all mankind. There is nothing wrong with girls knowing there place and serving their role in life

Transgenderism is a pityful man's last ditch attempt to receive acceptance from females, because acting like a faggot wasn't working, and neither was the friend-zone before that.

Attached: incel-infiltration.png (625x605, 57K)

wrestling, obviously

only after the cleansing fire of nuclear apocalypse

Attached: 10374496-6752913-image-a-31_1551296700027.jpg (306x697, 46K)

>intergalactic travel

We shouldn't threaten to spread this across the stars.

>proven

Simple risk management really. No need to prove shit here. Not doing this carries less potential risk, doing it brings no obvious benefits except serving some fetishes.

>dat disdainful look on the nasa kids face

Attached: dFMquxU.png (1688x518, 741K)

What's the story behind this pic, though?
I've been seeing it for a while now and I can't seem to find the source nor an explanation about it.
Is this another shitty photoshop to further fill our minds with false shit, you faggots?

>Not doing this carries less potential risk, doing it brings no obvious benefits except serving some fetishes.
Straight sex is not a fetish. And children imitate. So that might actually teach them that straight sex is the right sex.

Bullshit its not a shoop just image search google fucktard slavnigger

It's as if he knew as soon as he walked into the room.
>femist/dyke looking woman
>one in a dressing gown
>vaginas on a table
>'fucking hell, not another weird lefty lecture about bullshit again'
>'oh great, fat bitch IS naked'
>just want to play Fortnite

The only thing that pops up when you GIS this pic is a thread on /v/ and a thread on Jow Forums. It's almost like this pic has a targeted audience

Its also not something you teach kids because you need to teach them useful things

Yes, but only through mass violence.

Pic related.

Attached: JewishViolence.png (803x821, 605K)

Why would making kids more degenerate make them less degenerate? That's like raping a kid and hoping it makes him a good businessman because he'll 'somehow see how retarded kiddy rape is and make him rather focus on being successful'.

>couple isn't gay

I don't even think we have peaked in clown times yet

theguardian.com/stage/2018/oct/08/sex-sheep-and-terror-theatre-milo-rau-lam-gods

Attached: bandicam 2019-08-09 16-37-27-179.jpg (954x906, 308K)