What's with Styx

I really like his commentary but does it annoy anyone else that he keeps claiming that tech censorship and partisanship is motivated by money and not politics? In a recent video he claims that the NYT changing a headline about Trump, was motivated by angry, complaining leftists. This seems ridiculous to me for several reason, not least of all why would the NYT listen to such a small group of people, how much power does he think they have? The fact that they'll "bend the knee" to appease leftists but never people on the right, is evidence of political partisanship.
His explanation seems completely devoid of logic and I'm starting to wonder is he blue pilled or just dishonest. Tim Pool takes a similar line.
Why can't they just admit the big tech is motivated by politics and ideology?

Attached: eXogSZtzpJPnQVp-800x450-noPad.png (800x450, 368K)

He’s a bluepilled faggot who dosnt even have a grasp on the Jq all the alt light faggots should get the rope

Morning Styx impregnate your new wife faggot get off the Chan's

It is most certainly motivated mainly by money. The corporations that reigned over TV and printed media for so long are falling behind independents on inline platforms. They are definitely pushing for more mainstream web streaming services and social media platforms to run their stories, sponsor their videos, support their partnerships or "DIY Independent" plants, etc. It is ceetainly also political, but money is a hige motivator. Large news corporations are losing readership and viewership across all mainstream platforms because the internet has progressed to a point where information is much more easily available online rather than waiting for something to come up on television or in a magazine. If you think these companies havent been planning to take over Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and other platforms from the beginning youre fooling yourself. Its the very reason why Vox, a company funded by NBC, was pushing for mass demonetization and censorship of dissident voices because right wing media on these platforms thrives far more than main stream corporate media. They feel the pressure and they want independents shut down.

Only listen to him for his polling analysis.

I suspect he knows more than he's letting on but doesn't want to admit certain things to himself or his fans. I think the same about Sargon.

>2019
>still watching Styx

I don't hate the guy but if you're still tuning into him and cannot realize that he's wrong about almost everything than you're an absolute grug brain. He was good as a gateway to further redpilling back in the day but ultimately he's just another gatekeeper, however unwittingly.

Styx has always been a bit of a normie. He's not as intelligent as people think he is. Yes, he knows a lot about the occult, but it's simply because it's one of his interests. Regarding politics or general world isues, he's not really that bright.

This.

I think you're wrong. I think the large media companies are simply the propaganda arm of a global take over attempt. Why would the (((people))) at the top be interested in money when they can literally create it from nothing?

I am getting tired of it also. Big corporations and news is bleeding money like crazy but they don't change strategy or when they do change strategy they change it to being woke when that has shown over the vast 8 years to not work. I could buy it maybe 4 years ago but now you have to be stupid otherwise, especially now when you realize who runs the news and Hollywood and the sacrifices they are willing to make

I don't watch his occult videos, not interested. I like his political commentary because he's amusing and I like his one take rambling video style. However as you can tell from my OP, i take what he says with a grain a salt.
I think ultimately he's a good bloke who's trying to remain somewhat in the middle for his own financial reasons, which is understandable.

Agreed. As if the people in these companies are not aware of the "get woke go broke" phenomenon. If money was their motivation, they'd give the people what they want, regardless of the politics. They most certainly do not do this.

But Styx told me its all about the money!

>The fact that they'll "bend the knee" to appease leftists but never people on the right, is evidence of political partisanship.

This. Styx is "right" because in general these companies continue to make money despite themselves. He, like most people, fails to account for the opportunity cost of failing to appease more conservative groups.

I'm sure they've both addressed the fact that left wing ideology is just a click bait marketing racket.

The low end people do it for politics. The people on top do it for money. To put it in perspective the latest round of censorship pushing has been funded by both the Koch bros and Soros teaming up.

He's a paid shill for Kushner. He's basically said that if you want hot takes go to Mark Collett instead. Thats the most honesty you are going to get from Styx.

He's a libertarian. He's not going to stick his head out far enough to get his money supply cut off. That in and of itself shows you that the banks control everything.

His videos aren't even monetized

It is in the sense that advertisers and msm are the money part of the equation and they are motivated by politics. It doesnt help that the tech companies are already leftist so any attempts to be nonpartisan are meaningless, because we all know what centrism looks like to these retards.

You could argue that NYT is motivated by having a readership=money but how would an absence of appeasement to the right and indulging the left not be evidence of political bias?

Varg, Soph, and many more get censored because they shake the boat too much. Styx is not the threat to the (((ones))).

This too.

There is zero chance Styx is as deep in demonology and the occult to not be J woke, my guess is he has just been playing the long con normie game. Years ago when he started getting more red pilled and plugging Varg's channel he was rocking the SPQR flag and was full cascadian black metal mode. A large chunk of his youtube success came from being a reputable libertarian voice, so I don't think he wants to abandon that audience too much especially with youtube going down the drain.

Attached: 20190705_080945.jpg (1080x1049, 570K)

He still needs his channel to advertise his books and for people to have a reason to donate to him via whatever patreon clone he's on.

He uses the videos to plug his new amazon book edits though, this is his main income source.

Just think he is re-emphasizing the money angle. Styx and Pool are well aware of anti-Right and anti-war evidence.
>Remember the weaponized IRS hassling Conservative organizations is documented.

He's just another globohomo tranny.

Attached: 1562919212439.png (289x174, 91K)

Question: What does (((Styx))) and money have in common??
Answer: They're just tools, same as
(You)

Attached: IMG_20190809_151801_552.jpg (1061x899, 86K)

Because this explanation is more palatable to the (((masses))) and will get more people on board

Sure..the NYT and the rest of msm have gone full
lefttard and destroyed what was left of their reputations to make money. You sound smart..where should I invest?

Attached: 1565288253715.gif (269x281, 187K)

I think this is the most likely explanation. I think he's trying to have as wide an appeal as possible and if he starts saying muh Jews etc he'll either alienate some of his current audience or more likely, newcomers. This makes sense from a financial point of view for him personally and while I do like the guy, I wish he'd be a little more honest in this regard or at least say that money is part of a larger picture.

Also as I already said, I think this is also true of Sargon. I appreciate his individualist stance but he must also realise that not everyone thinks like him and groups can have an agenda, even if every member doesn't agree with it.

Money < Influence

Styx actually thinks think that th Republican Party won't go extinct due to Latinos pouring into the country. He believes the "pendulum will swing". There's no reason to listen to soneone talking politics who doesn't understand demographics are political destiny.

Attached: Texas 1.jpg (2048x1890, 318K)

You gotta be an utter retard to listen to this moron

Wackjob who actually believes in 1488D underwater Starcraft leagues.