38 weeks later this is still happening

>38 weeks later this is still happening

Why isnt anyone reporting on it?

Attached: yellow vests.jpg (800x599, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lemonde.fr/police-justice/article/2015/11/06/l-appel-au-boycott-de-produits-israeliens-est-illegal_4804334_1653578.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they are after Jews.
Why would Jews tell other goys about that?

Everyone just pay attention to HK protests instead

Because they achieved nothing

That, and the yellow vest's incompetence and vandalism is just a background noise now. I wouldn't mind seeing more funny webms of that guy who waved the french flag like a little faggot and got overrun by the police forces, though.
Based french security owning that guy and making him look like a total loser.

Why isnt anyone reporting on africans being "rescued" a.k.a. shipped to europe daily by boatfuls anymore? Big boom news get stale quickly, and allow for more of the same to continue without anyone questioning it.

And that's because there's a lack of mainstream media attention on it.

France will have a revolution and reinstall monarchy. A Queen will reign, she will restore Christianity in France and will be known as the white rose of France.

Remember this post.

Protests don't matter until politicians die.

Remember the million mom march? All those people on the white house lawn to protest against invading Iraq, and we still went to war.

No its because they dont attack government institutions you can protest as much as you like if the government doesnt want to hear you out peacefully then violence becomes necessary.

Yeah it's a matter of force above all.

doubt.jpg

>vagina steaming mishap
media is all over it
>38 week riot
silence

Attached: 132005.png (605x789, 265K)

>still happening
..what?
I thought it was over!

Where are the weekly threads, the livestreams?

Are they still wrecking shit? How have they not had live rounds used on them yet?

Been to Paris and Montpellier a few months ago. What a mess. Traffic, pollution, hobos, people (mostly teenagers) puking on the streets, some of which were blocked due to riots. Even my comfy third world shithole is better than that.

Why aren't they stepping up the game? It seems like there's bunch of poor/unemployed people that don't even have support of regular working French.

Attached: 1526937365303.jpg (337x352, 7K)

France is in the terminal phase. Do not waste your time with this shitty country. There will be no revolution or a return of Christianity.

I don't believe you.

Christianity will never be "restored", my friend, and I speak this as a Catholic myself. Want to get to Christ? Love thy neighbor, don't get yourself stressed out, help thosr who seek to be helped. The eternal kingdom is not in this world.

Take yur meds schizo

I want to hear the death rattle

france being first world is a meme, i went to countries supposedly third-world and sometimes at war, yet i felt more at peace there than in france

It has been dead months ago. The only time it was ever relevant was because of the big riots/destruction that happened in paris.
You only see up to 5k max people in the street on the weekly saturday's protests for months now.
It all started because of the price of the gas which as of today got up the exact same price as before the start of the movement.

because rpostesting is the bourgeois idea put into brainlet's mind that is is actually how to remove bourgeois in power.

prostesting begining in winter never ever lead to anything. also, since 68 protesting is just seen as a ritiual for the leftist bourgeois, then they get bored and they move on.
the plebs cannot achieve naything by themselves and the highest they can do is get so intelletuals to turn their claims into a system, but there is no intelletual bourgeois left anymore (it is a good thing since those people are utter toxic)

Attached: 1540246666577.jpg (800x800, 109K)

it wasn't just the fuel don't lie like that, it was the overall economy and tax system, the fuel was just the bit that started it all

Look into Catholic prophecies concerning the white rose of France.

Christianity surely will be restored, because we will witness the antichrist. Possibly in our lifetimes.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (881x441, 39K)

How does it feel having an annual salary which equates to what mutts in my nation make in 2 months

Because it's moderately successful, and reporting on it would incentivise similar protests abroad.
When the French protests and that level of intensity spread to the rest of the EU, it becomes unstoppable.

Montpellier, is French for "Mind the dogshit everywhere you step".

Wait it’s still going on?
What the fuck frogs, why haven’t you burnt down your government yet?

because they failed. I had great hope for them in the past.

There's lots of things going on that the media don't report. They don't want you to know what's going on. Take this as a lesson on media tactics. Remember Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf our media are no different.

It started with the fuel and then it was literally everyone's belief that entered the game which was retarded.
>I want this, I want that...
Which lead to be a shitty movement because it was not one big group wanting something in common but one big group with every individuals wanting something for themselves.

I knew it was bad, but nowhere nearly as bad as this, yikes.

Because every one of those men is a sand-nigger. It's now the official end of Franc.

>Why isnt anyone reporting on it?

Because nobody cares.
I stopped caring about these yellow fucks the moment i read their demands, i laughed my ass off and started avoiding any news concerning these french halfwits.

Attached: 48374033_2801517589862255_5139114410467393536_n.jpg (896x586, 60K)

do the research retard

This user gets it.
Instead of going balls deep into rebellion yellow vests go back to their wageslaving lifes that subsidize the nigger hordes living on welfare.
Sad.

Did you forget how this progresses?

>When the Muslim population remains under 2% in a country, they will be seen primarily as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to other citizens.

>As the Muslim population reaches 2% to 5%, they begin to recruit from ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, within prisons and street gangs.

>“From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population,” Dr. Hammond notes. “For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food” and increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature such food on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply.

>Soon they begin to apply pressure to allow Sharia law within their own communities (sometimes ghettos).

>“When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions,” Dr. Hammond notes. “In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam, with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam.”

>The violence increases when the Muslim population reaches 20%. “After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues,”

>“At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare,”

>From 60%, persecution of non-believing “infidels” rises significantly, including sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia law as a weapon, and Jizya, a tax placed on infidels.

>After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out “infidels,” and move toward a 100% Muslim society.

Why would it be a queen? French people are very misogynistic

>A 100% Muslim society will theoretically usher in their version of peace — the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace. “Here there’s supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrassas are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word,”

>Dr. Hammond observes this Islamic ideal is seldom realized. “Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.”

“It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia law,” he states.

because it became the norm

what the fuck is wrong with canada, holy shit

Thank you for your service

Attached: 3F6E805E-3346-4C72-952B-BDB544933AC8.jpg (898x694, 94K)

To be fair it has slowed down a lot
But it might come back in force once summer is over
Also to note, france is a powderkeg
if the government fucks up a little too much the entire country can be back to rioting in a week

Because it's not happening.
The commies and anarchists got BTFO. Nobody cares about their retarded demands. They themselves don't even know what they want anymore.
The population doesn't support their rampaging anymore.

No one cares about France. Hong Kong is the new trend get with the times faggot.

Wtf what does that have to do with my order?
Also feels comfy i have everything i need plus cheap organic food straight from the savage farmers

Except it is happening. The muslims are organizing unlike ever before in French, and possibly global history. They're taking the initiative much sooner in France than ever, because of the liberality of the nation.
The Barbarians are inside, and the polite French are apologizing for blocking the rocks they are throwing.

why would the illuminati controlled media do that?

inb4 people who dont remember the staged protests with the cutaways showing the group packed into a square for camera reasons.

Literally every comment so far is wrong or straight up retarded.

what are they even protesting for again? higher minimum wage?

You're aware that your statement includes your own comment, right?

Because all they do is get together and walk a bit for the cameras?
Let us know when they actually start doing something.

Is there even a bodycount yet?
Why should anyone take it seriously if the french wont?
I had hopes when they dragged out a guilotine from a museum and stormed Macrons mansion, but what of note happened since?

The effects of globalism.
Basically 70 million French people are being asked to become martyrs so that 1.2 billion people in Africa can become slightly richer.

It's the French version of OWS only they keep it to Saturdays only and do fucking nothing.
The French are lost.

>mutts why do you need guns

Because otherwise your elite don’t care about you

>The French are lost.
How goes your commie state, faggot ?

How goes your Saturday strolls after mosque, Mustafa?

better than our actually

>How goes your commie state, faggot ?
France is burning and french riots being nigger looting sprees have become a meme.
Is this the insult you want to throw around retard?

The French people did not begin rioting due to a fuel tax or any singularly economic stimulus.

1) Immigrant / Muslim birth rates are above 3.0, the ethnically French (european at this point) are below 2.0. Within a few generations the French will be a minority in their own country.

2) Immigrants/Muslims receive thousands in government aid every year simultaneous to the raising of retirement age, cutting of pensions, and immense taxes. France for spends >30% GDP on social programs, and has done so for years with the notion being that these programs would come back to benefit themselves in the future. But...

3) France did not vote to allow refugees or migrants into France. Germany let open the floodgates. EU nations have open borders, so nogs can cross as they please, and subsequently can benefit from government programs.

4) Macron is literally a banker's puppet, his new political party went from non-existence to the MAJORITY party in the span of one presidential election. He is advised by and has worked for Jews his entire professional career.

5) Jews own virtually every media outlet in France and practice similar customs as in the U.S : "Save the poor refugees! If you don't care you're a racist."

I don't know why I'm numbering. These aren't really concrete examples, I think it will be easier to catch the eye though, so I'll continue.

I told them they should learn to build STEN guns. They didn't listen. They've had 38 weeks which is plenty of time to learn the blueprints, source material, allocate machinery, and even make the dies for drawing out brass for casing and primers and copper for projectiles. No one listened. But then again, we're armed over here and we've still got pedos running the government and our president threatening red flag laws.

>The French people did not begin rioting due to a fuel tax or any singularly economic stimulus.

Your points are valid but I think the flashpoint was fuel tax. It was making farming in France and many other French businesses nonviable.
That is the significance of the yellow jacket. Its something every French motorist has to keep in their car.

It made me laugh when they Americans wanted to copy the yellow jacket thing but they wanted to make it all about students who had taken out loans to get a stupidly expensive education in a subject that no employer wanted.

What have all those guns done to fix the issues you guys have?
No, you suffer from the same malady the French suffer from. A lack of will to do anything because you're comfortable. We all suffer from that.

Exactly my point at the end of the post. I guess the only bright spot is that at this point, we have so many that they'll never get them all.

6) Government passed a bill recently which allows them, during and election cycle, to block access to or remove stories considered to be propaganda, i.e. RT.

7) Government agencies are very limited in how they are allowed to record demographic information, meaning the birthrate takes into account only the population as a whole, without looking into ethnicity. They also cannot release information on distribution of social services as it pertains to ethnicity.

There are enough guns in circulation in the average European country (not Britain) that any mass confiscation would lead to severe issues.

I dunno man. I think Britain has a ton that are off the books. I was watching one of the YouTube Urbex videos and a Briton was magnet fishing in the Thames and pulled up an M10.

Fine thanks, though I don't go to mosque on Saturdays.
Thanks to their oil. Yet, they pay even more taxes than us IIRC.
I don't give a fuck about cities. Almost every western euro city is rioting several times a year anyway.
I'm fine in my countryside.
>French behave like niggers
That's not what I'm seeing every Saturday. You faggot should know that msm always zoom on what they want you to see.
We're rioting because they fucked us for 50 years. We have no liberty and no security. Our state whores itself to markets and sells everything (highways, airports, etc), we paid for all of it. Our Healthcare gets worse and worse. They invent new taxes everyday while they live in silk.
They all protect each other : politicians, media, masons, ((())), ...
I could go on and talk about immigration, Islam, EU, OTAN and so on.
People just want to be able to live decently with they income. My grandfather was able feed all his family (his parents, his wife and 3 children) with his income, they even went on holidays once a year. My future wife and I are wondering if we can afford a child, though we both work full time.

As I understand it guns are easy to manufacture but bullets are much more complicated than you make it sound.
But yeah, apathy is a growing trend to all of these problems occurring all over the west. I guess that just means we are nearing breaking point, but I'm not going to hold my breath for any uprisings occuring.
The people get the leaders they deserve is still true today, and if these are our leaders the people must be wicked.

Even before the fuel tax the French working class paid 80-90% of their income on taxes, rent, living expenses, etc.

It certainly helped spark the event, but there is or was more to it.

They were burning Jewish owned businesses on a regular basis, including headquarters for news organizations.

>We're rioting
That's just it, you're not. You've forgotten what rioting means. Macron fucking won.

Making the bullets isn't really too complicated. The casings are drawn from flat metal just like soda cans and so are the projectiles. Jews did it in the desert under a laundromat.

>Jews did it in the desert under a laundromat
You supplied so much shit to those kikes again and again and again and then they threatened to fire off nukes if you didn't give them more materiel.
No, they didn't "do it in the desert under a laundromat with nothing but shoeboxes". You gave them everything.

>"French behave like niggers"
I actually meant "Nigger looting sprees" literally, that niggers are flooding the country looting and pillaging.
Keep coping with your facade of apathy though, maybe someone else will fix things before they inconvenience you directly

OK I'm fucking tired of you, fucking hypocrites.
Either were rioting and we behave like chimps, or we're not and we are huge faggots.
What do you want? Dead people on the street? Police and military shooting at us? Heard about 1871 and the Commune?
We just can't use weapons, nor can we threaten them, or good people die.
Oh, that. Well, how can we fix that? I'm open to suggestions.

Yeah, we're fucking tired of you guys calling your little get-togethers "rioting" too.

French-user, you have to understand. We're all living vicariously through you, and since the protests are losing steam and are fading out, seemingly having accomplished nothing, we get very upset. I think that's the gist of it, really

Why bother responding to Denmark? His country is 90% ethnically native, with a comfy coastline. He has no idea what its like to have Syria on his eastern and northern borders and sub-Saharan Africa on his southern, with a Mosque already built in every town and a new one under construction.

Is it true that you're not allowed to purchase anything in cash more than a couple hundred Euro?

Well, we did riot but it didn't end good for us.
We tried very hard, really. I personally worked on it every weekend since the beginning. Last Saturday we even took back a highway toll for a few hours before police kicks us out.
Idk but you can't withdraw more than a few hundreds euros in cash every week, depends on your bank and contract. I personally can't withdraw more than 500 per week though I'm paid 3k/month.

I was about to write that you still got that guillotine hanging around, but turns out that was actually fake.
So setting up an actual guillotine in front of some town squares might be a good start for some positive controversy.

Attached: Trickle_down_economics.jpg (375x500, 42K)

Because nothing is actually happening. It's a bunch of people standing around doing nothing. Let me know when they storm something or decapitate a politician.

Boycott products from Israel? Easier to organize than riots and impossible to stop.

What are French feminists like?

Could be assimilated to a death threat. The people responsible for this would face prison.
BDS is forbidden in France. It's literally illegal to promote Israel boycotting.
lemonde.fr/police-justice/article/2015/11/06/l-appel-au-boycott-de-produits-israeliens-est-illegal_4804334_1653578.html
What next?

Things are going to have to get worse before people pay attention. The average person is a sheep.

I know bro. You did good. You can be proud of yourselves. Don't let anyone make you feel ashamed for having tried. That's more than any other western country has done so far

Its also illegal to take traffic posts? If illegal to promote, it isn't illegal to prefer certain products over others. I'm sure it is possible to indirectly "boycott" Israeli products by making an innocuous list of gilets jaunes approved products which might, coincidentally, be totally free from zionist merchandise.

>Could be assimilated to a death threat. The people responsible for this would face prison.
Oh no, revolution cancelled then.

the death of country, ladies and gentlemen!

news is when something novel happens. it is news when it stops, slows, or grows.

Women can't inherit the french throne

we let the crazies run the asylum

38 weeks of doing absolutely fuck all, Macron must be laughing his tits off at how easy it is to keep the French down.

One could also form nonprofits to serve as a tax shelter, though I don't know how tax laws work in France compared to U.S. I would assume that donations to legitimate nonprofits are tax deductible? Why not form local non-profits which pool donations and return value to donors in form of food, produce, etc.

The French pretender is an American citizen.

D noticed
They're scared of contagion to the rest of the euro zone

He isn't