All non-catholics are sub-human

All non-catholics are sub-human
That is all

Attached: axresdefault.jpg (800x449, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All Catholics are inhuman

bruh you have three gods and you think jesus is made out of bread and you can sin as much as you want as long as you apologise to a pedophile in a box before you die

Wrong hell boy

Attached: 1550241205716.png (1080x1080, 806K)

Bruh you're so uneducated, you're most likely going to hell.

Pic related's to educate you

Attached: Holy Trinity.jpg (500x431, 132K)

Catholics deserve to be exterminated before they persecute more of humanity with their phony religion.

All catholics are pedophiles.

>Pro-Christians catholics are the enemy against humanity, not anti-Christians who are freaks.

ok

Wrong and moronic
What are saints

Glorified pedophiles.

>99% catholics are shitskins
>poland and ireland are the only exceptions
Meh

catholicism is cringe but baptism is based

Attached: i22sBDl9.jpg (512x512, 33K)

Pedophiles go to hell not heaven, moron

Baptists are cringe, claping and singing, stomping thier feet like some pagan tribe.

How do you know?

Ever been to heaven or hell?

wtf are you even referring to

Premise 1: god is omni benevolent
Premise 2: god is omnipotent
Premise 3: god is omniscient
Premise 4: evil exists

Is god willing but unable to destroy or fix the evil in the world? Then he is not Omnipotent. Is god able but unwilling? Then he is not Omni benevolent. If he's all of these things, why is there evil? If he's not these things why call him god?

Pedophilia is condemned, you're ignorance and lack to catholic doctrine theology, is why you're most likely going to hell.

Catholics worship the devil. Repent, sinner.

I'm a catholic that doesn't believe in the holy spirit/trinity.
Does that make me based and redpilled?

Old Catholic joke: There are no mosquitos in a protestant church

Baptist "worship"
Doesn't matter you're most likely another condemned soul.

Based poor, non-white people.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1024x640, 169K)

>Three gods
Muslim detected

A true Christian wouldn't say such things. That's all folks.

All godfags are retards

Based

God's willing and has helped us by giving us the life saving teachings of catholicism. Evil comes from man's sin, god respects man's freewill.

Wrong

Take your Jewry elsewhere

Attached: popequote.png (500x490, 213K)

Empty platitudes and pontification

Documentary: Protestantism's Big Justification Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8

>british
>white

I've met very few catholics, but all the catholic women I've met have been great in bed.

Also freewill is impossible with an omniscient being. Everything goes according to his "plan", right? For a being to be omniscient, it would know everything that would happen to you from the instant it created everything.

If such a being exists you have no free will. You are a program running it's course

youre right your glorified child trafficking ring is better
okay
baptism reminds us how evil we are and how far we've fallen which is redpilling for a lot of people. it's too based for the sissy moderates of today

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

I didn't say there's no non-whites, but catholics are disproportionately non-white.

>Brainwashed mouth breathers
>Neo kike religion
>Based
Something doesn't add up here

>All non-catholics are sub-human
>That is all
Catholics are Pope-cucks.

lol okay just randomly call stuff neo-kike good one
you're probably doing more for (((their benefit))) anyways even if you arent religious

Why does being religious always correspond with low IQ?

Repent of your reviling, or you will not inherit the Kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-10.

>All non-catholics are sub-human
>That is all
1. Say your religion is great because the Pope decides all doctrine.
2. Notice Pope's end up constantly condradicting other Pope's.
3. Invent a complicated system of "That particular thing he said was not dogma" to try to get around it.
4. End up with a globohomo Pope and be proud of the pointlessness of him representing you.

Sounds like projection, it's you who unironically worships a Jew. Your book even says your not allowed to charge interest on them, but you probably haven't read that part have you? Probably just trust in it for the sake of faith don't you? Then call others subverted... Ironic

>You: "Israelites are God's chosen people"
>also you: "you're probably doing more for (((their benefit))) anyways

this is the last (you) im giving out.
go sit in the corner and nitpick all the inconsistencies of some other book for a change

Don't tell me how to live my life, I don't go down to the docks and slap the sailor's cocks outta your mouth, do I?

It doesn't always.
t. Satanist

You shirk God to worship a faggot king in Rome.

Attached: 8782934786234234.jpg (1024x691, 97K)

-Omni-benevolent isn't a thing. Hence why your phone forced a space there.
-Being omniscient, God knows all aspects of all situations. He set forth ultimate good with the fullest understanding of its requirements.
-The unstated premise of this argument is that you are a fair arbiter of what is good. It makes the speaker equal to God, using omniscience and omnipotence as window dressing.
You're not clever for memorizing that poorly, and wouldn't use it if you were.
Free will is centered upon he who posesses the choice. Whether the outcome is known or unknown, the choice still exists.
Again, equal to God in likening a viewpoint obscured by time to one that is eternal. To say man has free will is simply to say he cannot perceive the future.
I'm fully aware you mean Black people.
Don't get jealous they're actually able to express their love for God. If it's not you, just let it not be you.
The issue is not one of homily content. Protestants simply do not have The Presence in their Eucharist.
(And having a living tradition disallows us falling into heresy. If you have an idea that is wrong, it's likely to have surfaced before and been debunked then.)
Maybe God is telling you something...

Attached: coffee_cchan_by_florence013_dbpo4xq-250t.jpg (225x250, 14K)

all christians are cucked faggots. That's all.

All Catholics are NPC's.

Jesus said "Love your Enemy" thus we love all mankind. You are wrong here, kiddo.

Compared to pre-ww2 Christians? sure.

Still a billion times more based than the average atheist though

Attached: BeforeAfter.png (1415x604, 1.88M)

But they dont use kjv

Attached: fa32a1309f3062123b18194769247b67.jpg (480x800, 43K)

Attached: 97ed3d0b3c20d608b9fd4983dfdae1eb.jpg (900x1891, 421K)

we are talking about today not about the 12. Century
So : all toaday's christians are feminized and weak faggots that will be crushed by Islam in the near future

>Maybe God is telling you something...
Based Christcuck encouraging race mixing again. Fuck off boomer.

Catholics might as well be jewish