You shouldn't be allowed to have guns if you're on SSRIs. Prove me wrong

You shouldn't be allowed to have guns if you're on SSRIs. Prove me wrong.

Attached: ssri-antidepressant-medication.jpg (1600x1069, 966K)

>Prove me wrong.
are you going to take them away pussy nigger?

>Prove me wrong.
You are a kike. Checkmate

That would only lead to more unmedicated sharters with guns.

Stigmatizing and placing restrictions on such persons will cause people who own guns and need help to avoid seeking help because their guns will be taken away.

How about you can't have a gun if you are an incel. Mass shootings to away forever.

Done.

Attached: 2-A_Meaning_pg2.gif (827x628, 44K)

People should never be put on SSRI's they are far more dangerous than guns. More people have suicided from SSRI use in one year than have died in all the mass shootings.

Shall be infringed... NOT!

SSRIs should have never been approved by the FDA in the first place.

A medication for treating depression that has a frequent side effect of causing suicidal ideation? That's absurd! That's like a blood pressure medication that causes heart attacks or an arthritis medication that causes joint pain.

You shouldn’t be allowed to SSRI if you’re on guns. Wrong me prove.

Don't they put SSRIs in your drinking water over there?
That means no one in the US of A would be allowed to own guns.

Good. The more unmedicated, the better. SSRIs kill.

I think what happens there is that if you are depressed enough you don’t even have the energy to bother killing yourself, then you get less depressed and you have the energy to go through with it.

This, but the ssris make you do crazy shit anyway.

this is true, but the deep state would hate this. it's an essential component of who they groom to be mass shooters.

>SSRIs violent side effects will go away if we remove the weapon
You shouldn't be allowed to prescribe or sell SSRIs.

Attached: 1472263126651.gif (480x238, 415K)

"SS"RI Nazi drugs! Nazis were on amphetamines! We are a communal hive organism of all of our ancestors! It's an electromagnet antenna. Our families are loving us, they're holding us. All shamans say there are good ones, and bad ones. Elves that have horns.

Spirit guides lower entities will come into your thoughts and interrupt your transmission and evil will demoralize. Operational mission like the Nazis believed they were possessed by entities. And the Swiss. LSD was discovered after this. The Germans had high IQs and psychically connected to each other.

The globalists go to events and take high doses of LSD and electroshock each other to be dominant. Merlin the Wizard took drugs in palaces and interfaced with entities to see the future to give them temporary power over the planet. The Bible says only EVIL comes through this way. Quicker, easier, more seductive.

One step logic.
Is actually magical thinking, liberals wave that magic wand all the time.

what if you're on them because you have depression and anxiety because your ex husband or boyfriend beat the shit out of you and tried to kill you several times?

I'd say both the SSRIs and owning a gun are fully justified in that instance.

this issue is not as black and white simple as people like yourself think, OP.
it needs to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

on psychotropic meds because you have hallucinations, delusions, hear voices telling you to do things and have erratic behaviour?
yes, you probably should not be in possession of firearms for the safety of yourself and others then.

it needs to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

Jack Parsons. 1957 VR machine. Gives you wind vibration, smell. They wore a mask like paper thin, not human technology. Alien technology is Samsung. The pentagon is NOT worried about astronauts. We had VR and CDROM and then. The University of Washington in the 90's under Bill Gates turns your heart off, pump oxygen into your blood to meet with clockwork elves.

I've had guns for years. Most of my life. I never once used one in a threatening manner...except when I was taking Prozac and pulled my gun on my wife while suffering from serotonin syndrome.
I agree SSRI's should disqualify you from gun ownership for mental health reasons.

Aliens tell scientists technological secrets. The elves want us to reduce the human population. You go out to SF its a cult. It's all there is. YouTube. Google. Apple. These guys are on stuff that no one even knows.

sounds like an infringement.

Google ALTERS search results. It's like saying water ain't wet. All they do is, go to the top, it's digital currency. What is the end game? Human animal hybrids. Trans human endgame. As for the aliens, GREYS are like a robot. Theres no doubt, theyre like a probe. Biological androids.

No one should be on that shit in the first place, how about that?

SSRI's shouldn't be prescribed or even fucking invented in the first place.

Let's go one step further.
Placing restrictions on speech will cause everyone to avoid seeking help because they will be taken away.

YOU SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO TAKE SSRI's - These drugs are more dangerous than any other class of psychoactive chemicals

Attached: 1565019805836.jpg (320x299, 16K)

Take the david icke pill man, you sound ready for it.
See you on the other side

You shouldn't be allowed to vote if you're on SSRIs prove me wrong.

Some people need them.

You shouldn't be allowed to prescribe SSRIs to mentally ill people. Prove me wrong.

that's true actually. you shouldnt be allowed to have anything though

We stigmatize mental health problems too much in this country.

ssri perma faggot detected

Oh look another SSRI Boogie man thread.

Shit like this just reminds me how stupid Jow Forumsreally is.

W-wait a minute there. That would cause a lot of people to think twice before getting on them. I’m a boomer. My portfolio could be negatively effected.

Like how some people need opiates?

Opiates are incredibly useful. Just because Americans can't cope and abuse them doesn't mean they aren't useful for treating serious pain.

The problem is that taking away guns is an important and unavoidable step of the healing process. If someone's a potential danger to himself or others, they shouldn't have guns, and they need to realize that.

prove him wrong faggot

If SSRIs are tranny hormones then yes.

If you have guns you shouldnt be allowed to take SSRIs.

ssri are for faggot shills. enjoy your mind control med fag and we'll see you on the news.

Chek'd kek'd und rek'd. Gotem.

there are antidepressant drugs that dont cause homicidal ideation you know

yes. psychiatry is extremely barbaric

I'd agree with that if there weren't so many people using them when they're really not needed. Anyone that sees SSRI meds and anything other than a problem hasn't read enough material by Peter Breggin.

How about apply it to men only?

check'd

I'm on Sertraline and I'm fine faggot.

I have been living with extreme social anxiety my whole life.

And now life is managable, I actually feel somewhat normal.

Attached: 1415966656674.jpg (396x385, 21K)