MAN ARMED WITH RIFLE AND BODY ARMOR IN SPRINGFIELD WALMART

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/08/08/us/walmart-armed-man-springfield-missouri/index.html

The article doesn’t mention he was held at gun point by goodguywithgun until the cops showed up

>is this a false flag?

Attached: 478F766A-1D47-4469-BF35-C55AEC00E941.jpg (1600x900, 359K)

looks like someone stopped a false flag

He was probably one of the open carry guys that went around taking selfies everywhere a few years ago.

What a shithole country

Attached: goberment].png (664x639, 575K)

WELL HE TECHNICALLY COMMITTED NO CRIME.

BUT HE IS A RETARD

This is a weird episode of the simpsons

>didn't commit any crime
>Only arrested because he was a white man carrying
And cucks are all perfectly ok with this? Christ America is a dead fucking country

He has a very slavic name. He grew up in Portland. He follows H-2B communities on facebook.

Retard indeed

i saw an idiot dressed in his shooters pants and a brown military shirt open carrying in walmart yesterday.
just a pathetic faggot trying to look cool and start shit.
i had a weapon also but i have a permit for mine and it was concealed like it should be.
you little faggots need to find something to do besides video games and trap fapping.
this generation of 18 to 20 somethings is just horrible.

It's the stupid version of Sideshow Bob.

he's just an open carry sperg

Don’t know his desired outcome, other than possibly a payday and some attention. Lucky he wasn’t shot.

America is a dead empire, having expectations is pointless.

lets get this going again you open carry dip shit mother fuckers. where is the Orlando user with the big fuckin mouth?

Did you tuck your dick between your legs like a good sissy too?

Just more attempts to criminalize gun ownership. While this guy was retarded unless he didn't have a permit to carry he literally broke zero laws, last I heard they were going to charge him with creating a panic which is bullshit since all he was doing is exercising his constitutional rights. Again, he was a retard but getting arrested at gunpoint for exercising your constitutional rights is dangerous ground, and exactly what the politicians want in this country.

open carry is here and you're just going to have to get used to seeing guns in public.

sorry bud. I know it's hard.

>don't break the law
>get arrested

>kidnap and brandish a deadly weapon
>be called hero

>cnn
fake news

Princess Ivanka says she will give BJ to all frustrated incels at her West Wing office in the WH.

Ukrainian retard purposely throwing oil on the fire by acting like a spastic.

i carry concealed i do not give a shit how you carry, use some fucking judgement and discretion before you walk into a private business armed to the teeth, captain Constitution.

peanut butter and jelly? i wonder if she trims the crusts...

>goodguywithgun
holding an innocent man at gunpoint doesn't make you a "good guy" at all.

Has the firefighter been charged yet?

This.
It was bad already before the hysteria. The Youtube edgelords open carrying just like this buffoon, for views, knowing very well it doesn't look right.

Attached: 67776648_2478805932165976_3263171806239916032_n.jpg (467x637, 29K)

>i do not give a shit how you carry
Doesn’t seem like it

How many presidents did the right wingers kill or attempt to kill? Oh yeah, right.

Attached: 1540433068601.jpg (960x880, 234K)

using discretion goes a long way when people are scared. i would not expect a child with a gun to understand that. this kid is not a man, he is a child using children's logic thinking he is mr. my rights guy when really he is just a little moron.

"goodguywithgun" violated several laws and will be in prison soon.

The walmart shopper did nothing wrong.

Based leaf

>until the cops showed up
YOU SIR ARE OBSTRUCTING A NORMAL MASS SHOOTING!!!!

Attached: jewmuslimss.jpg (450x631, 222K)

agreed.
no crime was committed, and he's a retard.

he had finished shopping and was on his way out of the walmart...

These are some crazy ass motherfuckers. We need mental institutions again and these fucks need to be in them and never let the fuck out. Loony bins. Now, bitches.

The Walmart shopper might not press charges.

Do you also wear an eye patch?

The dude will be let go in a couple days and sue the fuck out of the firefighter and cops for false arrest.

a shame you didn't end each other so there'd be 2 less faggots walking around and I wouldn't have read this gay post

>want to go shopping
>dont want to get shot
>carry legally owned weapon just in case

>get reeeeeee at by everyone

This sucks. I have a sibling on the spectrum and Walmart is the only job they've ever been able to hold down. Needless to say this shit is upsetting, and quitting the job just isn't an option. We've had two Walmart shootings and now this retard LARPing as GI Joe in what, the span of about a week?

Permit to carry is an infringement.