Debate invitation

I am way smarter than an average person, and definitely was smarter than any of you dumb fucks here. I debate and humiliate right-wing retards on my twitch stream on a daily basis. How does it feel knowing that 20 years of research would not make you even 10% as smart as I am? Feeling confident despite being a low IQ Trump voting redneck? Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] and we can schedule something, just have a topic prepared and let me know.

Pic rel is me, I know I'm intimidating but hopefully the bravest Jow Forums retard will accept the challenge.

Attached: IMG_022.jpg (535x800, 99K)

Intellectual insecurity much?

Imagine being a midget, though.

>raised platform
>gaming pc
>table

how short is that mother fucker? is the perspective tricking me?

Just think how smart you'll be when you finally turn 15.

>muh big intellectual dick

Attached: 1553892220253.jpg (860x860, 51K)

I still have not received an e-mail, who is the insecure one? Are you scared of exchanging your ideas in front of seven thousand people?

smart enough to namefag and doxx himself....classic lefttard idiocy...

what do you want to debate, how leftists somehow wont enslave the entire fucking world should they happen to get into power, and the more equal lefttards at the top running it wont be sitting there living like kangs while the rest of the equals toil in squalor for fractions of shekels?

>flag

Attached: 1550011914534.jpg (1590x1800, 490K)

>head of a 26 year old incel
>body of 13 year old

That is photoshopped as fuck

Question 1: why can’t white people make their own decisions and self-determination?

“Uh well you see uh, well you see, uh”

Who the fuck debates midgets any more?

>he abandoned the 3rd person LARP and went full retard

Attached: shit.jpg (435x363, 47K)

>This goblino gets laid.
>I don't

Lmao at my life.

Imagine the smell

Attached: NS.png (600x600, 18K)

>I am way smarter than an average person, and definitely was smarter than any of you dumb fucks here.

Attached: minions-laughing.jpg (640x360, 32K)

Attached: Flag.png (1200x720, 50K)

Attached: The Nazi secret machine that would have won them the war.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Attached: rockwell(1).jpg (980x1460, 399K)

Attached: battle flag.jpg (350x473, 61K)

claims he's 5'8" obviously 5'3"

>larping as a nazi online because you can't get laid
cringe

Have sex.

Attached: 3c6cbf3390c343ff394b05be30754f49439016f6a41e3d8657f2a799e977b09b.jpg (1280x839, 179K)

Attached: E2B0C6C0-AD95-49EB-ACE0-982EE05EB47A.jpg (400x400, 25K)

You've obviously never seen destiny in videos.

2/10 bait manlet

Attached: 1553966264639m.jpg (483x1024, 140K)

I would rip your tiny anus open with my sheer presence, and impregnate all women within a 5 kilometer radius.

We can debate here faggot, I'm not going to promote your shitty show.

Topic is: Homosexuals are going to cause the death of society.

Still no replies, guess OP is not smart enough to think of a response, and actually requires hours of preparation in advance.

Attached: This Is You OP.jpg (672x712, 34K)

Nick dabbed on Destiny

only a trumptard redneck would complain about someone doing research, go watch fox news, billy bobby

Well you've had time to research, 20 minutes, you think homosexuals won't cause the death of humanity?

If you want to learn, let's debate it on stream. This way I don't have to charge any of you money for these lessons. Unless you were bullied and are not confident enough to speak in front of thousands of people, then you should work on your confidence before opening your mouth.

[email protected]

Attached: 1520226645645645645.jpg (645x716, 101K)

I have a 172 IQ and realize giving free publicity to some midget over the internet and wasting my time is not an intelligent move. Not even paying your guests for their time and having them risk looking bad is a lose/lose situation. Doubt would personally learn anything from this schmuck.

THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT

Holy shit that guy looks so beta wow is that the average pol user?

Hey Stephen,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Attached: socash.jpg (220x229, 8K)

Who's this pre-op tranny?

Why would I pay my guests any money for this when there's a lot of people who want to be humiliated for free? Also, if you destroyed me in a debate, how would that be considered free publicity? Seems like you're really insecure about speaking in front of an audience

Destiny is actually the perfect example of a real alpha male.

>boasts about being smart
Tell me "smart" guy, what kind of bullshit do you debate about?

>Why would I pay my guests any money for this when there's a lot of people who want to be humiliated for free?
Exactly. Also selects for people who are either retards or are also internet personalities.
>Also, if you destroyed me in a debate, how would that be considered free publicity?
The word publicity does not imply beneficial nor detrimental. Do you mean how would that be beneficial? Because internet personas are strengthened by publicity - the word you misused.
>Seems like you're really insecure about speaking in front of an audience
"If you dont do this thing i want you to do ur a pussy" kek lol lmao ecks dee

Debate me here.

How long have you been sucking on BBC?

>uk flag
cmon man at least put some effort in, also
>date and time + Jow Forums in photo or gtfo

We can talk freely here, why are you scared of talking in an openly free public forum?

You seem more concerned with public speaking skills than the actual issues.

Attached: YRPRkDE.jpg (400x400, 26K)