Oh, sweet irony

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7341273/Immigration-advocate-killed-crash-Salvadoran-living-illegally.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 11.21.18 AM.png (661x603, 641K)

Toll paid. Irony is fucking sweet indeed!

Did he have the negroids in the car?

If only he’d killed the whole family

Hahahahahahahahhaahha

Not on the motorcycle, retard

Lmao Just lmao

Irony is MIGAtards getting disarmed and censored by Trump

Back to Plebbit, Rabbi.

lmao based.

Press S to spit on his nigger baby orphans

This is worse. Mom will get insurance sure but how is she going to pay for five kids solo, and who would step in to support several other men's kids?
And who keeps up with the motorcycle shit when they have five children to support, regardless? A myopic man, at best. Which shines a light on his other beliefs.

Attached: badass.jpg (1024x751, 102K)

Is he one of the rabbi criminals trump let out of jail?

What does this thread have got anything to do with trump? Shill harder faggot. We are just enjoying the toll being paid by some nigger loving faggot and his family.

Spot the two mistakes in the image.

Fuck that guy. Look at that picture of he and his wife holding up their pet negroes. That beaner has to go back though.

Cant win even with a vote

Nevermind how she's going to pay for them, those nigs stand absolutely no chance of turning out anything other than criminal and those odds were low already.

Once a cuck always a cuck

I see three girls who just recieved a red pill suppository. They might make good wives some day.

Attached: 1565183971383.jpg (661x693, 135K)

came in to say this.

Horrifying and awful, He reaped what he sowed and yet I feel so sad for his children and his wife too. It shows the damage that propaganda does on the mind, and even if the heart has the purest of intentions, the heart of others will always be less so.

I am praying for this man and his family, I am praying for his soul and that he knew Yeshua. I am praying for the murderer whose heart has darkened and is covered in sin without redemption, May he come to realize his wrongs, find forgiveness in Yeshua and in himself too.

I am also praying for you. Please be well and find the Lord within, for those who truly seek Him will indeed find his call.

stfu leaf, he reaped what he sowed.

>those adopted black kids

LOL EVANGELICALS

their not killing our best

Indeed he did, and apparently he knew Christ too, He will be looking alongside Jesus and God on the Day of Judgement and will gain eternal life.

Many here who mock him for his death may truly die, Please do not allow this to happen, find Jesus and He will give freely to you eternal life.

His children are safer now he’s gone. Imagine when those niggers get to raping age. He’s fully responsible and he deserves worse than death.

Are the niglets the latest fashion accessory for middle class women? What happened to the little dogs they used to carry around in their purses?

Attached: niglet.png (108x269, 93K)

As do you, and myself. All have sinned against the Lord and death does not mean the end for your soul returns from whence it came and done with as God sees fit. You cannot speak for individuals or the crimes they may or may not commit either. All are guilty before Him and yet you slander accusations against children based on skin and not substance? What will you say to God when your charges are brought upon you and you ask for forgiveness?

This man is likely with his Lord right now, and what you think he deserved his death for is being rewarded tenfold. You attitude will be the death of you unless you find Christ and know who HE IS and what HE did for you on the cross of calvary.

Those children have a Father in Heaven who shall protect them I pray they grow closer to Him