FIVE YEARS FREE OF CRIME

FIVE YEARS FREE OF CRIME

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/103rd-congress/house-bill/3355/text
youtube.com/watch?v=tDtzelAJxj0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lmao

I just saw his stupid ass dad on the news. he wants the case reopened. He always wears that fucking baseball hat

He was a gentle giant, he dindu nuffin.

It was completely Mike's fault, despite that, he was a victim of a bad environment, and incorrect upbringing. Had he been raised in a proper household, perhaps in the suburbs, he'd still be alive.

Attached: Mike Brown.jpg (480x360, 20K)

yeah, if only it weren't for that racist 2-repeat allele.

If you were raised in an impoverished socioeconomic area, you'd have been doing the same things as him, possibly. Robbing stores and whatnot, he was a by-product of his environment.

>poverty causes crime
Then why wasn't the great depression booming with crime? Whites in poverty still aren't niggers.

Attached: fear.jpg (600x1067, 77K)

...It was..., it was called prohibition. Ever heard of a guy named Al Capone? Sigh...

>Then why wasn't the great depression booming with crime?
It was.

Attached: 1523730015681.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Fact is that rich black commit more crimes than poor white. So your stupid narrative is false.

and you could still probably walk around Al Capones neighborhood at night

The country was objectively more violent when whites were the overwhelming majority, its becoming safer as the white population dwindles

Attached: 5656.gif (556x303, 14K)

You, and these other morons are so predictable.

You like to reference that corny meme with the town in Kentucky, and suburb in California. As if it's such a stark contrast. Newsflash, genius, statistics change over time, and suburbs tend to have higher rates of crime than podunk towns.

reminder that trashpiles are nigger culture

Attached: 1559605892007.jpg (1000x950, 154K)

Lol. No.
Niggers are criminals because biology.

But then you can compare rich whites vs rich black in the same environment, and the blacks will still commit more crimes. What your point again?

suburbs with low nigger rate also have low crime rate

HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Except I was and I'm not a criminal, retard.

Attached: 1515130164311.webm (474x360, 2.25M)

Actually he's litter, that's a 300$ fine

Yeah, that happens when your kind has been in privileged positions for centuries.

Proof?

My specific area, my home, was impoverished. I got crossways with the law over some skateboarding type vandalism and that's about it...
KYS

HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAH

THIS. Liberal cucks will always try and blame the environment and many get killed by niggers as a result. Take a nigger, and raise him by whites in a crime free community, he will still be a nigger. He will still be committing crimes and destroying everything he touches. Why? Because it is what they are. A plague on society.

So why didn't all the east Asian that immigrated to the U.S. with literally no money not end up committing more crimes then the black that is borne in the U.S.?

What happened after 94? Honest question.

Attached: 1f914.png (512x512, 39K)

Lol I am not white or Christian, how am I privileged for centuries?

why they gotta keep shitting in the street

They, just like Caucasian Americans, were also not subject to slavery, segregation, or institutional discriminatory things, such as police brutality. Also, the Eastern Asian people were not colonized to the extent of sub saharans.

>Yeah, that happens when your kind has been in privileged positions for centuries.
Yeah that happens when your kind are the ones who build civilizations, invents everything and also tries to help the lesser fucks up out of their squalor.
Fucking KYS

fuck you just say about my household white boy

Attached: ferguson-missouri-usa-8th-aug-2015-michael-brown-sr-father-of-mike-F06CJD.jpg (1300x957, 134K)

Of?

Lol are you fucking retarded? Holy shit are you trolling or is this a real dumb nigger on Jow Forums.

18 years after Roe v Wade.

What is this about?

>Caucasian Americans
There's no other kind of American.

niggers are retards, they do stupid shit and comit way more crime regardless of where they live or how they were brought up. i feel like all you retards giving them excuses actually know deep down that niggers are a completely inferior race and are literally dumber than gorillas but you are too afraid to admit it

>prohibiting alcohol and manufacturing nonviolent victimless crime rates related to alcohol is because of poverty
Spotted the low IQ kike.

why is Jow Forums against abortion then? Seems like legalised abortion is highly eugenic.

No, I'm not a black person, I'm just being logical, something that isn't common on here with all the trolling and illiterate spastics.

Ok, Jews and Arabs are Americans then.

Sauce?

Bill Clinton started jailing more blacks. No joke, liberals in America hate Clinton because of this bill:
>increased funding for prisons and police
>3 strikes rule for criminals
>made it easier to jail people for longer, including for drug related crimes
congress.gov/bill/103rd-congress/house-bill/3355/text

YOU DID IT

i don't know, the crimes that were committed during the following chimpout would have equated to the amount of crimes he would have commited in the past 5 years, so the debt still hasn't been paid yet.

Yes and no. It is good to kill off worthless offspring of worthless people. However, the problem is not abortion itself but the underlying problem of consequences or lack thereof. Legalized abortion teaches new generation that action does not equal consequences. That why you have bigger thinking that they can rob a store without getting shot.

>liberal cucks
Not even going to try arguing now just stay in your shitty little echo chamber Tyrese can’t bully you there

Can you genuinely not read? "All Americans are caucasian" and "All caucasians are American" are not the same thing, you dumb nigger.

>I'm just being logical,
Lol. No.

What is your logic exactly? That black commit crimes because of their environment? But white and other group dont even tho they live in the same environment, because they have a history of privileged?

I am so glad he is dead

>Legalized abortion teaches new generation that action does not equal consequences. That why you have bigger thinking that they can rob a store without getting shot.

That's quite the leap you are making there. Also implying that having to get an abortion is no consequence is also debatable.

How are you calling this an echo chamber when you or anyone can come and post here?

youtube.com/watch?v=tDtzelAJxj0

It was a spic that beat him to death and they refused to let EMTs see Kelly Thomas until they looked at a little bruise on his elbow.

Attached: KellyThomas-pleas.jpg (721x397, 31K)

Because he's a retarded nigger.

t. liberal shill

I can, all I'm saying is that, since you think that only Caucasians can be American, by your logic, Jews and Arabs that live in America, are in fact, Americans.

Nah, he'd be strong arm robbing an apple store in a suit and trying to steal a higher quality kind of cigar.
Otherwise the same.

No we just don't enforce the law anymore

Lol. So in addition to not being able to read, you don't know what "logic" means? For the third time, Americans are a subset of Caucasians. This means that all Americans are caucasian. It does not mean all caucasians are American. The fact that you think otherwise DOES mean you are a retarded nigger

Back to redit.

you mean if he was white?

Obvious troll, nice try, Native Americans are clearly not Caucasians.

Your point?

Racist bigot

'The gentle giant'

Attached: 1429302426388.jpg (460x506, 49K)

"Hands up, don't shoot" is based on a Twitter lie, fucking congressionally confirmed. BLM is fucking retarded.

I remember when this happened, within hours the black leaders of America went on CNN and said the cops "made up" a robbery story to cover them harassing Mike and stopping him, "because he was black."

So the police, who were getting death threats, release the footage of Mike assaulting the store owner and stealing.

Then, the black leaders of America got on TV and said, "how dare you show that footage, that's character assassination."

Then the sekret witness admits Mike "never put his hands up, I tweeted that because I was frustrated."

Yet they still chant, "hands up, don't shoot," because they're a bunch of chimps in denial.

I'll SUCK that leather boot if I have to. Mmmmmm good job, boys in blue. Keep fighting the good fight.

Attached: download.jpg (288x175, 11K)