The QUAAN in Japan is back!

After she deleted her last video where she cries about the japanese being too emotionless, she's finally back SLAYING you fucking racists, who told her to go back to Africa, with FACTS and LOGIC!

youtube.com/watch?v=EJAeq6M7HTk

Attached: Download (16).png (893x536, 612K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S5JZ8QyfK6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Queen
I love her so much Jow Forums

Niggers are parasites as are whites who emigrate to Japan. Hopefully the spirit of the samurai awakens and they expel these invaders

would colonize

please
keep japan pure

>that wig
kek. niggers have to wear fake hair because theirs is so ugly

Attached: 1565067917590.png (598x755, 493K)

She doesn't have to stay...

Niggers are nothing but trash. Does this disgusting race exist for other races to fuck a million times until the blood is so diluted that the nig is somewhat presentable? Not saying there aren't disgusting creatures among other races btw.

she is cute for a black chick. she would have made a good bedwench for the bwc

Attached: ghghghgh.jpg (454x458, 20K)

>she is cute for a black chick
No.

niggers are flooding into japan to work as prostitutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=S5JZ8QyfK6A

Straight hair is cultural appropriation.

Although I disagree with the nigger, Japan have problems with english.

>spirit of the samurai
The samurai were aryans.

based american

those nails mean bottom tier.

1 huors, faggot just post highlights

she cute

Why is this black queen in japan lmao

Does Japan have problem with it official languages i.e. Japanese?

Ikr

Japan should be only for the Japanese. I want to do something about it, but this shit feels like too much for just one man.

i agree. Fuck these invading parasites. Japan should stay japanese. I hope Japan does something about this soon.

Whenever you see a moderately attractive black woman in Japan she's there to be a prostitute.
Even that semi-internet famous weeb amateur idol was a full blown whore.

she sorta cute honestly

Can't stand this about foreign travelers, but blacks especially: don't go to other countries if you don't want to be judged, made to feel uncomfortable, etc. Stay in your own fucking country. Travel is a capitalist invention. Imagine being her and going to Japan...

based. gaijin piggu outto.

Fuck off Du Neger. Niggers and cucks like you get the rope.

Thats a man baby

No.
Imagine the arrogance of some foreigner showing up in your country and being angry that you don't speak their language

We have gold n shieeeet
China is gonna take over Africa

Attached: 2477492C-E331-4541-922B-F153675DCB90.png (1835x2448, 2.13M)

Yea, haha imagine that

>SLAYING
>Flag.
>Negersprechen.

why would they need to use english?

based too based senpai

I say we start a conspiracy in 2chan. Tell them Korea is behind it, and they want to overrun their country with outsiders to weaken Japan and dilute their blood. I’m talkin an operation bigger than 2016 meme war. So big that it poisons the minds of politicians and makes them fear immigration. How do we do this Anons? We have the power to fuel the hate.

Its not a conspiracy, it really is the goddam koreans

Exactly. They’re behind everything. We need to tell Japan what they’re doing. Well anons, let’s do it. Let’s raise awareness.

Already do but i cant do it in my friend group since i have a korean friend

Your problems haven't even started yet wait till there's a few million blacks

She's a prostitute, right?

Why the fuck do the Japanese have to.speak English in their own country? Japanese is their national language.

would bang not gonna lie

Damnit Hans, the Führer would be disappointed. Secondly, don’t let your dick speak when we’re trying to the lord Japan fight the Koreans trying to flood their nation with foreigners.

You know they had black samurai right?

One black samurai doesn't mean that every single nigger can fucking live there and drain their resources

Anyone else want a black woman to sit on their face?

Hot

Unironically same

fucking gooks
but i could take her as a war prisoner

Exactly. They’re making a movie about that shit. I fear when it comes out it’ll make more want to live there, and possibly make more Japanese women want one.

Sure, just take her out of Japan and don’t race mix.

>nigger being a nigger
Probably didn't get enough free handouts so she chimps out.

Thats the whole purpose of the movie, they dont care about making a good movie
They just wanna spread propaganda and brainwash people into accepting niggers