Fuck India, they are killing muslims. Indians are the most degenerate people on earth

youtube.com/watch?v=NhY7gxGBsAU

The guy above explains the situation correctly without any lie thats been propagated by indian media.

Attached: iasdlam.png (2000x1882, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8240214/
youtube.com/watch?v=hMBKmQEPNzI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Mumbai_attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=cMnp7pj82Tc&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=4agyEFFKJTY&t=129s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's all gone be over soon man. Just get in the bus. We'll explain later.

you know we solved the problem.

>they are killing muslims.
Based India, npcs seething.

Are Kashmiris pakis or poos?

>degenerate
Says Islaminc boy raping faggots hope you all burn

Attached: muslimsinufc.jpg (640x636, 120K)

Say no to imbreeding

>imbreeding

LOL dumb christian fag.

Based Indians.

Fuck those degenerate Street shitters

wtf I love India now

Ya illāh lullā rusgulla, ummah ka chumma.
Please save Kashmir.

the fuck are you saying?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8240214/
kek

Praying for Kashmir.

Kek

Fuck off, arab slave.

Muslim convert get back to light of Dharma and give up the desert cult created by a arab warlord.

Dharma is forever!

नागेन्द्रहाराय त्रिलोचनाय भस्माङ्गरागाय महेश्वराय। नित्याय शुद्धाय दिगम्बराय तस्मै नकाराय नम: शिवाय॥

youtube.com/watch?v=hMBKmQEPNzI

Attached: images (24).jpg (181x250, 9K)

good job india , fuck u imran awan .

Attached: 0caebcb1906cf937fe731dc4c9a6ddeddaddd96bce03f24b32524d30b9af5367.png (1024x768, 773K)

Burn in pig oil shitskin
Sihks are based and kicked your sorry asses outta India and into the paki wastelands where you deserve to wander for eternity

Please Indian anons keep up the good work and kill all the mudslims.
Leave one for me ok?

Attached: 1547835210122.jpg (500x368, 25K)

Finally the pajeets are doing something constructive.

who does kashmir belongs to ?

Attached: kashmir.png (1890x1462, 1.26M)

Kashmir belongs to us
Dashed border is Pakistan occupied Kashmir.

>NUKE THEM
NUKE THEM
>NUKE THEM
NUKE THEM
>NUKE THEM
NUKE THEM
>NUKE THEM
NUKE THEM

the upside of dashed border is azaad kashmir/fre kashmir and the bottom part of dashed border is Indian occupied kashmir where shitskin indians are killing innocent white muslims.

Based.

Is google map an ally of pakistan ? Why does it make the border dashed ? It spreads confusion over sovereignity of the land. If it is already occupied by pakistan, how can India enforce the measures they said they want to apply to kashmir ?

Based. I don't like either of you cunts but you muds have had this coming. You come to our countries and kill our people and culture with your truck of peace and legalising shit like halal slaughter and the veil. Let's hope the poos do something good for once and kill as many of you pakis as possible.

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 40K)

>where shitskin indians are killing innocent white muslims

Attached: 14729729183.jpg (550x467, 57K)

This

Death to all muslims

Attached: shitslam.jpg (236x214, 8K)

You know I really hate pajeets but I also really hate mudslimes hopefully you can both kill each other off. Oh and maybe the kikes too while your at it

nice

Attached: nice.gif (339x233, 366K)

dead mudslim good mudslim

Attached: dead mudslim.jpg (600x315, 55K)

so is it occupied by india or by pakistan ?

This is technically true. Hindus degeneracy turned into a giant toilet. It’s the one religion that gross over Jews. Jews have scat fetishism

Who would you choose between poos and muslims?

one one hand poos are genetically shit in the form of flesh.

And on other hand, we muslims who are white and and brother religion to christianity.

why do you guys defend pajeets? They are literally second to jews when it comes to subversion and taking over your government.

Attached: singh2.jpg (1200x850, 88K)

We're only enforcing the measures on parts we control. Pakis bitching because they're little bitches.

Show bob.

you're violating ur own constitution

Green is pakistan's kashmir / free kashmir

And Blue is india's

Attached: 4-Figure1-1.png (1216x638, 560K)

At this rate of based, India might just become a super power by 2020

How?

dead muslims?
hell yeah baby

> taking over your government.
Tell us more, my friend.

>white muslims
>pakistanis
I don't have enough wat.jpg for this

lol

Attached: paki gay looks down on straight indian.png (965x382, 71K)

>we muslims who are white
U wot m8?

Attached: 3bf.png (632x710, 67K)

ok, this makes sense. thnx

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Mumbai_attacks

Next time Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata simultaneously

>India, they are killing muslims
WTF?
I love Poos now!

Yeah fuck India but Fuck you too who cares about that judt solve your own problems pal.

Attached: let-them-fight.jpg (477x265, 19K)

theres a large muslim demographic so id say pakis. india gov doesn't care about the people(to an extent), they care about the land. the indian male population do care about the people because they want a fair skinned white girl to marry.

Attached: 86607-kashmirigirljpg-1565342827-586-640x480.jpg (640x480, 85K)

Fuck, pakis and poos online are the worst.

Who would you prefer between shitskin poos vs good white innocent muslims.

Giving us the casus belli we're looking for

nobody cares, dunecoon

actually thats wrong, the world applauds when mudslimes get wiped out

die screaming

They swarm in to your country in mass. I live in west coast canada and there are so many pajeets here. They never shower and smell up the public transportation. For some reason pajeets have the drive to get into their respected domestic politics. From places such as canada all the way to places like Cambodia; slowly infecting those countries. Not as shady as jews but pretty close. At least Muslims don't smell like shit and don't try to take over your government. I still condemn the muslim immigration to Europe, but I blame the cuck politicians and the Jewish organization more than the people taking the opportunity to take advance of that.

they are basically shitskin version of jews

youtube.com/watch?v=cMnp7pj82Tc&t=2s
Kashmir autonomy was agreed upon partition in the constitution.

you go around and preach you want to take over the world and cry when you meet resistance?

fuck you, ask other muslims to lift a finger for once. oh, i forgot they are busy raping and murdering in countries they dont belong

shut the fuck up swede, just because your country filled with cucks and your women desire real muslim men, doesn't mean innocent muslims of kashmir should be killed.

And we just amended the constitution. Stay mad porki

That's like you are blaming the rats for coming into your house after leaving your door open overnight.

>At least Muslims don't smell like shit and don't try to take over your government
Trust me they smell just as bad as the poos, and they want to set up a caliphate here.

nah im white I just hate indians more. Go back to your own country, shit in a toilet and take a shower for once in your life. Sorry no girl likes indian men even your own woman. They all belong to white men who dont even want them because east asian girls are available.
youtube.com/watch?v=4agyEFFKJTY&t=129s

From my experience, Arabs have good hygiene but maybe because we get richer arabs here in canada than u get there in the uk. On the other hand, if an Indian walks in to the bus you have to plug your nose.

Id choose to put both of you in an incinerator but if your asking which one first well I would flip a coin. Maybe stay in your homelands and don’t bother me with your bullshit It’s for the best.

this man is WHITE.
pakistan is much whiter than india.
Hopefully this century INDIA will be able to install toilets for 5% of the population, it is unfair that nearly 99% of people in INDIA must SHIT outdoors. maybe they should focus on open defecation rather than annexing muslim areas and turning them into shitskin indian areas

I don't like either of them, but what the muds have turned London, Birmingham and many other cities into I want them all dead/fuck off. They won't stop until everything is fucking halal and their veiled spawn are all over the country.

Attached: _102881819_gettyimages-472433084.jpg (624x351, 34K)

/thread

I'm indian and I hate myself too you filthy leaf. I wish I could have a white woman

pic related: Pakistan president is whiter than 100% of open defecating indians

Attached: Imran_khan.jpg (600x450, 45K)

Attached: AlaHHHHHa.png (294x289, 152K)

Fuck off paki, WE don't care about whether you are whiter than poos or not- to us you are still shitskins. Read this.

im sorry i dont believe for a second a muslim is innocent, his sole purpose in life is to spread his cancerous religion
i blame rats

this.

Flithy? No sorry, I take a shower before going out. Nice try curry nigger. Maybe its the diet that makes you guys smell so bad?

Hindus are becoming unapologetic about themselves. It's gonna be epic, full chimpout by Hindus for the first time since the Maratha Empire tearing apart Mughal defences. It's gonna be epic.

Hindustan Zindabaad, brothers. The Sun (Surya) will bless us with strength, the thunder (Indra) will strike upon our enemies and fire (Agni) will burn them in hell.

Remember what they did to you.

748, (Fall of Sindh)
1003, (Fall of Punjab)
1006, (Fall of Delhi)
1024, (Destruction of Somanth Temple)
1193, (Fall of Nalanda, Burning of Nalanda Library)
1398, (Fall of Delhi)
1526, (Fall of Delhi),
1568, (Destruction of Sun Temple)
1666, (Capture of Shivaji)
1857, (Fall of Delhi)
1947, (Partition)

They will say we are being intolerant, we are being violent, jingoistic, ultranationalist. They will call us Hindu extremists, regressives, but history only shows how much of a joke tolerance actually is.

britain will be a pakistani state soon and what will you do about it? continue to die out? my girlfriend is white. what are you gonna do about it? your atheist state is weak and decadent, it is bound to be replaced just like every other country in the EU

you're mistaking muslims for pakis. those letterboxes are probably some middle east fuckers. your pakis are the ones running your cornershop.

To my paki brothers.
GEBRANAY NEHEI HAY.
lā ʾilāha ʾillā llāh nooruddinmehdan rasūlu llāh
Allah illaha illah allah muhammad de rasgulla.
Allah please save Kashmir.

>The poo will shit all over them!
india was literally subjugated by brits in white hats LMAO

Attached: 61JDjQlensL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 21K)

>they are killing muslims

Attached: IdolizedSpicyGharial-max-1mb.gif (360x207, 787K)

"most enlightement you wanted say"

what happen you scared that they start killing you country after country? pray to your pagan god or something

Good!
Hope they wipe out islam all the way back to the Zoroastrian territories.
It's centuries overdue they had some retaliation.

Attached: IndiaGenocide.gif (605x400, 71K)

You inbreds can only live in the cities, the countrysides are safe. Nuke london and major cities, problem solved. Also have that whore, the less of the weak the better.

And Muslims supported Brits LMAO! FUCKING LOL.

THE OTTOMAN SULTAN LITERALLY ORDERED INDIAN MUSLIMS TO ACCEPT BRITISH RULE AND THEY AGREED TO BEING KEKED AND SUBJUGATED.

all that Muslim paki cope is hilarious. you were "the indians" you faggot. pakistan was literally a part of British india lmao

yet all the rebellions, independence movements, the fight happened along the Gangetic plain.

cant name one paki faggot who ever had the courage to stand up for himself in british India, most Muslims were passive under British rule, only the Hindus and Sikhs were ever fighting.

fingers crossed for you poos, remove that disease from worlds map

Fuck off paki. Those ones running the cornershop are the ones who also rape our children. Stop trying to subvert.

Because British rule is actually great, Britain is an orderly civilized country whereas India is a nation of shitting in ones hand and rubbing it on your face

Why do Indian incels want to be white so bad?
Have sex

Attached: indianIncel.png (967x816, 872K)

Indians frighten me on a poo on the street kinda level

Attached: metalgear.png (386x337, 228K)

The YouTube channel removes any comments that insults islam. I have had 4 removed so far

at least hindus worship a black God. 8 times out of 10 I see a woman use extreme bleach make up (you can generally see it from the difference in the skin colour of their hands and their face), it's a hijabi. Muslims even colour their hair red because Muhammad was red haired.

JFL, it's probably some paki coper in Canada. Skin lightening is an industry across the world, at least it's mocked and challenged in India, in muslim countries and African nations there is almost no opposition.

wrong, my dude.

mughals led the rebellion in 1857, which the sikhs betrayed and sided with the british because they're race traitors. Afghans in waziristan(what's now pakistan) gave the brits good ass whippings around peshawar and FATA. Tipu Sultan fucked the brits up in south/central India.

It was mostly Sikhs & Muslims who carried out the rebellions, while the Hindus got cucked and served as middle management in the British empire. That's precisely why the brits favored the Hindus so much after independence, my pajeet friend.

The hindus didn't do anything substantial until Gandhi, Bose and the other Indian nationalists came along in the 20th century

At least Indians come to the West with the intention of not being poor.

its almost like all shitskins hate themselves and want to be white.

Pretty sure the vast majority of criminal tribes in the CT Act were Hindu castes/ethnic groups. The vast majority of princely states were ruled by Muslims, who agreed to accept Saxon hegemony while Hindu states fought till the end and most of them vanished.