Why do so many people take Jow Forums seriously? From users themselves to MSM and re*ditors...

Why do so many people take Jow Forums seriously? From users themselves to MSM and re*ditors, like why cant they grasp most people here are just in it to shitpost and meme?

Attached: 1554922462300.webm (640x640, 1.39M)

Because it is serious, buddy

Attached: D1455B2D-58D2-4AB8-BB05-FE278D93320B.jpg (1440x1080, 170K)

Because most people only see the world through their subjective reality, and aren't even conscious another view exists

Because the trump narrative shit isnt working so they need to bring back old boogiemen to get ratings to climb up once more. So they just invent problems and lay the blame on something vaguely believable

>most people here are just in it to shitpost and meme
And yet you're still as ostracized as the rest of us.
You'd think this would be enlightening as to who the real enemy here is.

The real enemy is ourselves. We have to escape humanity

>We have to escape humanity
Not really possible. Best we can do is what we should be doing anyway; cutting humanity down to far less than a billion total.

Because there has to be an enemy to point at.

You mean to tell me that telling people shit happens without a single identifiable reason is gonna boost ratings?

I think people want (or need) to believe that there's a huge, festering group of right-wing radicals just dying to kill niggers and kikes. Believing this helps justify their own hatred.

Cause they really think they lost elections to a nazi frog. And this threat is real to them.

Normalfags never really managed to understand the internet

KYS faggot, Jow Forums is serious business

>Why do so many people take Jow Forums seriously?
I don't know, I guess they're stupid.

Everyone knows everything anyone ever posts on here is entirely comedic satire or parody. :^)

Because of the people who are not just here to shitpost and meme.

yo

^ which, let's be honest, is most people here. The "Jow Forums is just ironic" meme is obvious bullshit.

>Npcs can't pc

>The non whites shitting up this board think we’re joking

Attached: A0DBC009-2217-4EBA-965B-EBB8D654D8A1.jpg (926x1024, 74K)

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Attached: purely coincidental.jpg (296x314, 21K)

It's honestly so funny to see the 16 year old posters be so serious with their hive mind rhetorics they learned here. They take banter so seriously

Hey, neck yourself kike.

People need a boogey man. Ironically their top political boogeyman is a bunch of bored autists playing the
>Hurr durr I can be more retarded than you
game.

>Takes Jow Forums seriously on any level

Kek. Agreed, kotposter.

MSM needs Nazi boogymen.. Richard Spencer was an obvious spook, didn't work. They can just come here and make shit up themselves then report on it.

I unironically don't believe the holocaust happened. I think the final solution was deportation but the victims that died were suffering from starvation due to allies bombing essential trade routes, civilian locations, and because of this, typhus ran loose. To contain the situation, they burned and buried as many bodies as possible - same thing we all did for the black plague, remember?
But for some reason, this was pushed as a mass genocide. Mostly because there was in fact a death squad that was putting resistance down but in incredibly small numbers, not even reaching a few thousand victims.
It's been documented by the red cross that Hitler ordered his concentration camps (Not death camps, because wooden doors can't contain a deadly gas) to lower the amount of deaths to typhus IMMEDIATELY. He was outraged with how shitty things were getting for the Jews and tried everything to get them to either Palestine (their professed holy land), Poland, or Madagascar (Could have been a utopian JEW ISLAND, but no). They didn't want to, so he deported them en masse.

And to me, this is no surprise at all, considering the "Six million" number predates the second great war by nearly a century. It was a prophecy they WANTED to come true, because that would mean their Jewish savior would come to save them - which has yet to come, unless you count Trump :^)

The very idea that so many Jews could die during the war is laughable, considering the current Jewish population wasn't even that high, in Germany or Poland, as most had already made it safely into the US decades ago. A tune to 15 million Jews total, and about that number was now in the US. How strange. It's almost like the official red cross fatality number of under 12,000 could be real or something :thinking:

But no, please tell me how pictures couldn't have been photoshopped back then because Stalin's friends totally didn't disappear semiannually.

Why does this cat look part human?

How inefficent is it to round them all up into camps, tattoo them, bed and feed them, then gas them

Why not just shoot them as soon as you find them?

This. It literally makes no sense. They keep saying it was to get them out of Germany to slaughter them all but what the fuck. If they were safe in Germany, they could have just done it all there and covered it up like "Jews? What Jews?" It's not like Germany was even close to being invaded at that point either. After all, the (((official))) narrative is Germany was the aggressor, stealin dem clay :D

why build the camps, why use precious fuel and locomotives on shipping them to far away camps to sit around on their asses and be burnt in ovens so efficient that we cant even possibly replicate them today

Why not just exterminate them on sight, shoot them as you find them and use all the wasted resources on this bullshit in the front line in germany's interests

and the holocaust survival stories

Being born in a gas chamber with your mother somehow "Saving you"

Or a gas chamber only being able to fit 200 people and you were number 201

whyd they tattoo them. why do the numbers on said tattoos not reach the magical 6 million number

Another point, why were the jews talking about the 6 million figure even before the second world war started

How many viewers would Racheal get with "Jow Forums is just satire and is a board of peace" as a headline?

It is possible, just not right now at this time.

Jow Forums is just clickbait with often hilarious comments and lazy jannies. it has some indoctrinational value, but that is highly exaggerated. why come here if you don't have similar beliefs as the hivemind to begin with?
it's a nice steaming pile that attracts people that like to vent in peace and share stuff they would be shunned for in real life discussions with NPC's.

Attached: 1541282781604.png (640x454, 480K)

not enough to save her dying career

Because they know that outrage bait will get them advertising revenue.

Not everyone is a pathetic troll like you, faggot.
Jow Forums is for political discussion.