Well, who here is gonna man up?

Well, who here is gonna man up?

Attached: 2gqky52ok9f31.jpg (750x1294, 433K)

There are plenty of betas orbiting this right now.

ew, no.

Dumb fat hoe

the dating world is a nuclear wasteland, nothing new

>tfw this is what women my age look like now
Jesus fucking Christ

If this is "being a man" I will shamelessly remain an eternal manchild, thanks.

>looking for something serious
>on Tindr

Attached: 1499400096294.png (339x512, 216K)

How about a cool wine aunt? At least she's not pregnant.

Attached: Screenshot_20181101-081414_Tinder.jpg (1080x1920, 686K)

24 years old and looks 40, just lol at white women

The saddest shit about this is half a dozen men a day will trip over themselves to talk to her, let alone be provided the chance and spunking a load in that blown out crusty fuck-hole she has. Why as a society have we enabled people to slip so far down the mountain, but throw them a line to pull them back to the top? Bottom of the barrel used to just fade away into obsolescence.

Attached: IMG_20190707_201955318.jpg (1420x1373, 1.82M)

Tattoos are a plague. They never look good on anyone.

I'd cum on her belly

I have a fetish for pregnant girls. They have nice milkers.

How do you have over 100 matches :(

beta burgers

How fitting to get this message when trying to post.

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-134413_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 605K)

>ESFP
Oh dear

I'm black and i would hit this
with my fists too

You're clicking too fast.

Attached: eaabuz16imk11.jpg (431x767, 39K)

HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME
The genetic LOTTERY

A christcuck probably

Attached: il73zklvu0k11.png (2000x678, 2.45M)

I know, but "Aborted"

OP's picture

Post more these are gold

Fat girls and bots

kek

Attached: cool wine aunt.jpg (1080x1920, 375K)

kek

How many more men does she need up her?

Always nice to see a strong traditionalist.

What the hell he's not a bad looking dude. Why would he do this.

Why is she even looking? she should be focusing on the kid. She's already looking for dick/

Kek

Needs a meal ticket

>Why as a society have we enabled people to slip so far down the mountain, but throw them a line to pull them back to the top?
Because a crucial (yet often unstated) part of the egalitarian (((equality))) propaganda is the removal of consequence.

Attached: No One Is More Inferior Than Those Who Insist on Being Equal.png (846x395, 128K)

Attached: PrimeWomen.jpg (640x1611, 424K)

words of wisdom

Attached: 1556413856246.jpg (816x816, 268K)

I'm less interested in the white faggot raising a niggers baby. What I AM interested in is why niggers never raise their kids. Seems like these sluts are always looking for a white cuck to "Man up." So basically niggers are incapable of "manning up?" Is every nigger just a piece of shit? Why nigger? Why are you such shit at life. Do you think about how much of a piece of garbage we all see you as, or do you not care that you are genetic filth and are incapable of doing anything productive. I, honestly am not even mad, just kind of bewildered. I mean, do you get mad at a dog for barking? (Well niggers do) No, dogs bark and niggers are human filth. I accept it, I just don't understand it.

Someone needs to pay for the kid.

shit can't be real

not sealing the deal on purpose

C'mon fellas, don't you wanna "man up" and raise this woman's half black baby until she divorces you, takes all of your shit, and gets alimony and child support for life?

This cool aunt is now a legit compliment for spinsters. They REALLY consider themselves to be cool. I wonder if they cry themselves to sleep or if even alone at night they believe they re cool

Pregnant women get horny ass fuuuuuuck id date her just for the insane kinky shit. Drop her the minute that muggle pops out tho

I really do think that the height thing is directly linked to daddy issues.

Zac Effron is a Jew.

Attached: xP1hy8Q.jpg (540x960, 119K)

What an incel lmao

Attached: 6D214897-8413-4CA7-8FAA-8F695248F9A7.jpg (1125x2164, 675K)

She's obviously damaged goods. He will bail on her when her true colors shine through. Whores like that don't go long without some serious drama and issues. Every burner I know is an absolute basket case.

I know America is a clusterfuck mess but is Estonia really that bad?

Typical ex-coalburner

Seriously is anyone going to take this babe out on a date?

Attached: 1560642875308.jpg (1080x2220, 781K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190805-013125_Hily.jpg (1440x2960, 1.1M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-142124_Hily.jpg (1440x2960, 823K)

>Coal City

Attached: dc7f5e98e2afb5a465c7d298e948d6672a7c56f3efc7f2b098857d1431710aff.png (387x320, 54K)

Waifu material

Attached: Screenshot_20190805-021309_Hily.jpg (1440x2960, 1.03M)

Never date an ESFP.

Some of the worst girls I ever met were Estonian. Brainwashed about diversity and willing slaves for blacks and reject white people because of race then bitch constantly on social media. Don’t know why I tolerated such people for so long.

Holy shit that's a hard 24 man.

My wife is 31 and looks younger than this

>Fucking a slutty prego girl, cumming balls deep in her occupied pussy
Hot. Yes please.

Certainly not a nigger.

All these hoes lying. That's not a 30 year olds neck.

Lads, remember: the face can lie, but the hands and the neck don't

Attached: 1496942892368.jpg (400x320, 19K)

Ohhh boy u cant do that in life, if shes a dependent by legal standards that kid could be urs regardless of paternity. Dont waste resources how ever u define it on these women, they will leave you. They fucked up there last relationship because they acted like children and fucked a man who is one. Ive had a friend pull the trigger cause of this.

>interested in black men only
Burn the coal...

The worst part is that some absolute beta will probably think "yeah! here's my chance! I'll just get limb lengthening surgery done and tap that 6'3" requirement as well!"

Lol imagine being so cucked that you care about a woman's requirements

women are just garbage people

Jesus dude uve got a spic entourage and ur really bragging time to go buy that ksg and find a seculeded spot in the woods to off urself. 2nd place is still far from the top and all ur ppl know it

by gravity if nothing else

When I see shit like this, I just feel bad for the kid.

Kids deserve good shit in life man. And she looks like a cute kid.

Screw the roasty and the cuck. Just make sure that the kid, no matter the race or gender, grows up healthy and happy

The whore "you gotta catch my attention" thing is halarious. Women deliberately play hard to get, all of them. Even when they are absolute trash

What do you mean? how can you tell age based on hands and neck

>18
>Stripper
>Grown up kids

Also Renée sounds like a fucking retarded name in french.

Attached: 1564731535496.jpg (291x426, 31K)

Time to man up POL

Little Jamal isn't going to raise himself

Rural and suburban trump voting retards who do not have sex and vote against their own interests should pay for this woman's oopsies via taxes if no COWARD is man enough btw

>work at a gas station

That babby gonna be derpy.

Maybe you can watch her giving birth to her mulatto baby after you're done.

That's gross man, you must be thirsty as fuck.

>At least she's not pregnant.
and thats a good thing, why should every ugly cunt shit out another ugly unit

How did admitting that you're addicted to wine even become a cool thing?

Like imagine a single 45 year old dude saying "hell yeah, I'm the cool whiskey uncle. I just get shitfaced drunk on cheap whiskey and bang slags". And society actually applauding that

Women have dropped so low that society will even celebrate their shitty alcoholism

At least you know she's fertile.
More than you get with a 35 year old.
Aaand nope.
She has no idea who the daddy is, does she.

Such a sad cope. Worst part is they lie to young women and tell them that the cool wine aunt lifestyle is fulfilling.

like the rings of a deeply cut tree

Tinder gold

>has a good family
something tells me her's was't

WOW I wonder what kind of wine she drinks

you just know the baby is black

My wife is taller than me. She also has a great relationship with her parents. Her dad is a doctor who dotes on all his children.

So you may be onto something.

Fuck off kike

Such a high bar for such a low reward.

Sorry that I'm in a part of the world where white women dislike white guys and praise niggers. I don't know what more I can do for myself. I'm 6'2", I'm entirely platinum blonde, my face structure is good but could do with a bit of a wider jaw, and I'm just a bit below average weight. What the fuck is wrong with me.

lmao this is how desperate they become when they hit their 40s

I gotta say though, if you're a single dude in your 40s, look decent, have a fit body, and aren't poor, you can be drowning in MILF pussy these days

was about to post this

4 boyz and shes 29 holy shit.

Sir yes sir Mr Kikenstein an Amerimutt can’t properly serve Israel without a stepfather in the home.

cringe

> Internet sales
lol imagine dating a telemarketer

perfect to have white babies with blue eyes

probably a few asteroids as well.

Spoiler alert: shes not really 29

Imagine being that dude and thinking you’re “Maning up” or “stepping up” lmao

Attached: 88A88891-B9CA-4B91-A28A-FE5878133CE7.jpg (436x409, 87K)

I like pregnant chicks but not mud-sharking white-niggers like this piece of trash. Ugly belly too.

Old woman hands have too little meat on them and too many wrinkles. Same with neck.

If the skin hangs loose, show her the noose

If I wanted to cringe I just had to find the one country in the entire world that has A FUCKING LEAF on its flag

Nice try 8 channer. Ur nothing but another sweetie to me