GET IN HERE

Epstein docs unsealed

Attached: 20190809_114714.png (2045x747, 461K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/07/13/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-new-york-elite.html
nationalenquirer.com/photos/bill-clinton-jeffrey-epstein-sex-scandal/
thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-unsealed-documents-name-powerful-men-in-sex-ring
miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233704797.html#storylink=cpy
archive.is/ZYKaG
youtube.com/watch?v=XZctbXdsApM
scribd.com/document/261420719/Jeffrey-Epstein-Flight-Logs-in-PDF-format
youtube.com/watch?v=CnOX_r5ROc0
youtube.com/watch?v=50_jBNZJ1O0
youtube.com/watch?v=315Ob7CGCxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the system thinks the url is spam

Virginia Giuffre, who says that Epstein and Maxwell trafficked her to powerful people for erotic massages and sex, claimed in a 2016 deposition that Maxwell directed her to have sex with former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, Britain’s Prince Andrew (whom she has accused before), wealthy financier Glenn Dubin, former senator George Mitchell, now-deceased MIT scientist Marvin Minsky, and modeling agent Jean-Luc Brunel, as well as “another prince,” a "foreign president," and the owner of a “large hotel chain” in France.

Don't forget to visit the awareness campaign thread as well

Attached: 1565326906960m.jpg (1024x1020, 82K)

In a videotaped deposition—excerpts of which were included in the documents unsealed Friday—Giuffre said that Maxwell would send her to have erotic “massages” and sexual encounters with various powerful men—from a hotel owner in France (an incident she places “around the same time that Naomi Campbell had a birthday party”) to politician Richardson to Dubin, a financier who is married to Epstein’s former girlfriend Eva Andersson-Dubin.

In the court documents, Giuffre claims she was sent by Maxwell to have sex with the owner of a large hotel chain, “one time in France … I believe it was around the same time that Naomi Campbell had a birthday party.” She says they had sex “in his own cabana, townhouse thing. It was part of a hotel. Jeffrey was staying there. Ghislaine was staying there.”

“I was instructed by Ghislaine to go and give him an erotic massage,” she testified. “She used the words erotic massage?” Maxwell’s lawyer Laura Menninger asks. “No, that’s my word,” Giuffre replies. “The word ‘massage’ is what they would use. That’s their code word.”

“Where were you and where was Ms. Maxwell when she directed you to go have sex with Marvin Minsky?” Menninger asks.

“I believe it was the U.S. Virgin Islands, Jeff’s—sorry, Jeffrey—Epstein’s island in the U.S. Virgin Islands,” Giuffre says, admitting she can’t remember the year or how old she was at the time.

Later, Menninger asks, “Other than Glenn Dubin…Prince Andrew, Jean-Luc Brunel, Bill Richardson, another prince, the large hotel chain owner, and Marvin Minsky, is there anyone else that Ghislaine Maxwell directed you to go have sex with?”

“I am definitely sure there is,” Giuffre replies. “But can I remember everybody’s name? No…look I’ve given you what I know right now. I’m sorry. This is very hard for me and very frustrating to have to go over this. I don’t—I don’t recall all of the people. There was a large amount of people that I was sent to.”

In a separate exchange, Giuffre testifies, “"They instructed me to go to George Mitchell, Jean Luc Brunel, Bill Richardson, another prince that I don't know his name. A guy that owns a hotel, a really large hotel chain, I can't remember which hotel it was. Marvin Minksy."

“There was, you know, another foreign president, I can’t remember his name. He was Spanish. There's a whole bunch of them that I just—it’s hard for me to remember all of them. you know, I was told to do something by these people constantly, told to—my whole life revolved around just pleasing these men and keeping Ghislaine and Jeffrey happy. Their whole entire lives revolved around sex.”

Dubin and Andersson-Dubin were two of Epstein’s closest friends. Eva, a former Miss Sweden who married Glenn in 1994, was a critical factor in Epstein’s reintroduction to New York high society after the financier’s Florida conviction. The Dubins are fantastically wealthy—Forbes puts their fortune around $2 billion—and Glenn Dubin is a founder of Highbridge Capital, as well as the charitable Robin Hood Foundation (JFK Jr. had a seat on its board). They live in a Fifth Avenue apartment once owned by Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis and are regulars on the Palm Beach circuit that Epstein once dominated.

The accusation against Glenn Dubin is even more disturbing considering that Eva vowed to a probation officer that she was “100% comfortable” with Epstein around her own children, while noting she was aware of his conviction of sex with a minor. Epstein gave money to Eva’s breast cancer charity, and to two organizations linked to one of the Dubin daughters—Harvard’s Hasty Pudding Club (the Dubins are also donors) and the Icahn School of Medicine at Mt. Sinai. Epstein was also an investor in Highbridge in 1998, according to New York Magazine.

nytimes.com/2019/07/13/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-new-york-elite.html

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-120512.png (2048x1536, 1.07M)

Epstein also had longstanding ties with Richardson. The former governor, DNC chairman, and presidential candidate—who also served as President Clinton’s Energy Secretary and UN Ambassador in the late ’90s—was reportedly a guest of honor at Jeffrey Epstein’s secluded Zorro Ranch outside of Stanley, New Mexico, and appears in Epstein’s “little black book” of contacts. Giuffre has previously claimed that Epstein transported her to New Mexico as his underage “sex slave.”

Richardson returned $50,000 in campaign donations from Epstein after the financier’s 2007 plea deal in Florida.

The former governor has been hit by scandal before. In 2011, he was under investigation by a federal grand jury for possible campaign finance violations for allegedly giving a woman $250,000 in hush money after she threatened him with a sexual harassment suit. (The investigation was closed without any charges.) And in 2009, Richardson withdrew from a Cabinet appointment as President Obama’s Commerce Secretary over allegations of a pay-to-play donor scandal, though he was never charged.

Attached: 20190809_120950.png (1605x1298, 371K)

A spokesperson for former Gov. Bill Richardson, Madeleine Mahony, told The Daily Beast on Friday,“These allegations and inferences are completely false. Governor Richardson has never even been contacted by any party regarding this lawsuit. To be clear, in Governor Richardson’s limited interactions with Mr. Epstein, he never saw him in the presence of young or underage girls. Governor Richardson has never been to Mr. Epstein’s residence in the Virgin Islands. Governor Richardson has never met Ms. Giuffre."
>Former Governor of NM
>Where is Zorro Ranch?
>Doesn't deny visiting Zorro Ranch

This thread has been archived. Please follow new link.

Attached: 9FDAB3CD-E3E7-4309-82B3-085D8213C7DB.jpg (510x408, 93K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-121803.png (2048x1536, 1.6M)

>claimed in a 2016 deposition that Maxwell directed her to have sex with:
>former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson
>Prince Andrew
>wealthy financier Glenn Dubin
>former senator George Mitchell
>now-deceased MIT scientist Marvin Minsky
>modeling agent Jean-Luc Brunel
>as well as
holy shit, that's just the list they want us to see

there are going to be a lot of scientists and academics implicated

>search google for "epstein and bill clinton"
>first image result is epstein with donald trump
whew at least the trump epstein shilling worked

Attached: ghislaine-clinton-epstein-scandal.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

the first time i heard about stephen hawking i was like "wtf" then it made sense.... of course hawking would have some weird ass fetishes. i wish trump would just release the tapes

Unfortunately even though epstein is proven scum some bitch coming forward years later I have to give as much credibility to as I did that "it was indelible in my hippocampus" ford cunt.
Hopefully her claims might lead to actual evidence, though

>powerful names
Well, were waiting.

they didn't JUST come forward. this case goes back well over a decade.

nationalenquirer.com/photos/bill-clinton-jeffrey-epstein-sex-scandal/
>Bill Clinton: Pedophile Sex Scandal Settlement
>'Sex slave' lawsuit quickly ends before his pal can take the stand!
>May 25, 2017 @ 14:16PM
of course this goes back a lot farther. epstein has been under suspicion for almost 30 years now. he just keeps getting these magical plea deals, and since witnesses seem to be cursed by death it makes stuff hard

Another politician accused by Giuffre is George Mitchell, the former Democratic leader of the Senate and Bill Clinton’s Special Envoy for Northern Ireland (and later President Obama’s envoy to the Middle East). Mitchell built a renowned legacy as a statesman. In a 2003 profile of Epstein for Vanity Fair, the former Senator and Army counterintelligence officer praised Epstein: “He has supported some philanthropic projects of mine and organized a fund-raiser for me once. I would certainly call him a friend and a supporter.” The feeling was mutual, with Epstein regarding Mitchell as “the world’s greatest negotiator.”

>they didn't JUST come forward. this case goes back well over a decade.
well to be fair, this information is new.
thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-unsealed-documents-name-powerful-men-in-sex-ring

>forced to have sex with powerful men
>video tapes
>blackmail
>he just keeps getting these magical plea deals, and since witnesses seem to be cursed by death
Just connecting dots

pretty easy to keep a 14 year old quiet if you tell her you will kill her parents and her dog if she opens her mouth. they used mafia tactics throughout his whole criminal investigation.

Not to mention judges, prosecutors, and FBI heads that was comped.

We need to find those fucking tapes. If they're blackmail material they should be stored pretty securely somewhere

checked.
nobody is immune from deliverance. the bell has been ringing for some time now.

some of it is ew to hs but guiffre came forward over 15 years ago. this material is from a much later civil suit that Ghislaine brought upon herself. regardless, guiffre is not some Jenny Cum Lately

>should be stored pretty securely somewhere
Maybe on wieners laptop.

They were in his safe. FBI has them now so they will probably get disappeared.

thank goodness for birth control and abortions. can you imagine how many more babies and mothers they would have to kill if we didnt have such technologies
>Ghislaine
she connects a lot of dots, and will be suiciding as soon as she moves some of the heat

>FBI has them now so they will probably get disappeared.
If they do with too many white hats looking around these days their crimes will be documented.

I pray that you are correct

>Ghislaine
I think she’s wanted in Portugal along with Podesta brothers and Weiner.

Attached: D17FFC07-D3CC-49CE-A78A-1500B4F176A8.jpg (629x975, 156K)

>Alan Dershowitz
OH NO NO NO!!!

Attached: oy vey jew.png (542x666, 248K)

>Huge record cache details how Jeffrey Epstein, madam lured girls into depraved world
>The documents, a portion of thousands of pages in a 2015 federal defamation case, offer brutal details about Epstein’s trafficking of teenage girls from across the United States, Russia and Sweden — and Maxwell’s compulsive and often abusive quest to provide him with new girls over a span of years in the early to mid 2000s.

miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233704797.html#storylink=cpy
archive.is/ZYKaG

Attached: VirginiaRoberts 2_fitted.jpg (1140x640, 38K)

That's the joke. They staged that shit for the express purpose of making you feel exactly that. These pedoscum know how to manipulate children like you.

hahaha imagine all of the stuff they are not exposing. this is a huge fucking joke. the are either hiding the juiciest evidence or already destroyed it. there are tapes upon tapes confirmed that have not even been brought up in the mainstream. the framework has been set in stone and this shit won't go out of bounds. yawn

>FBI has them now
If that's true they're fucking gone. Great

When are we gonna put these demons down? Right wing death squads when? How long must me wait? I want to start headshotting elitist pedo scum with the fury of a thousand suns!

>These pedoscum know how to manipulate children like you.
I haven't given "eyewitness" testimony any weight at all for decades (fake rape claims, leading testimony to make children accuse dads of molestation at the wife's behest, etc), and if you had a functioning brain you wouldn't either

youtube.com/watch?v=XZctbXdsApM

Attached: 1528677498308.jpg (940x545, 71K)

This is a board of peace. Wheels of justice turns slow.

Attached: 5C0DA189-FB55-4AA8-BF3E-CE0F512EEC07.jpg (864x893, 269K)

Attached: bill clinton jeffrey epstein.png (1080x835, 807K)

>find those fucking tapes
>pic related

Attached: B9D4B8AB-9338-440B-B312-6F444380E2FD.jpg (1024x647, 96K)

Attached: STRZOK.gif (620x346, 3.7M)

Creepy

Attached: 1E211EA9-886B-4C64-9EE9-C4B441DCFE29.jpg (1293x742, 147K)

Bump

Attached: D6C5DDEA-FCC6-4C86-BB26-F8F6A758EAE0.jpg (1440x1113, 111K)

they thought that money alone was enough to realize their dreams, and they were willing to go to extraordinary lengths to become immortal. the irony is that they will always die before their dreams come to be realized.

Attached: D_Hr-CvWkAE0Zr_.jpg (620x387, 56K)

>Epstein docs unsealed
Is Trump FUCKED NOW ???

Attached: Best buddies.jpg (713x1024, 351K)

>Marvin Minsky
Hilarious.

imagine the smell.

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-132116.png (2048x1536, 538K)

Shill harder

Attached: 97D36BC1-4CCD-46DB-ABEE-52B2B334E600.png (600x806, 530K)

Hello Agent.

Did... Did he just there fuck his shoulder with his fingers?? Russian collision conformed!

"The powerful welcomed him anyway"?
They welcomed him BECAUSE of it

funny how you google that rape case and get 8 pages of left wing sites saying Trump raped a girl.
on the 9th page I finally found the real story of it being bullshit

She's a troubled person with a history of drug addiction because Epstein and Trump raped her when she was 13.

Attached: 1561751651394.png (455x543, 333K)

Attached: 213DCB17-DCE9-48E4-8141-8470A4732D75.jpg (736x736, 84K)

>Epstein and Trump raped her when she was 13.
Sauce?

Attached: 54F10A11-DF46-4E4F-BD1C-0568B5861019.png (895x702, 356K)

but why are you using Google?

Hopefully we find some soon.
I want to know why Trump flew on the Lolita Express as well as Ivanka.

Alec Baldwin - Page 6
Sir Anthony Bamford - Page 6
Lord & Lady Baumont - Page 10
Tony Blair - Page 11
David Blaine - Page 11
Mike Bloomberg - Page 11
Richard Branson - Page 12
Jimmy Buffet - Page 13
Prince Pierre d'Arengberg - Page 18
Duchess of York - Page 21
Duke of York - Page 21
Ambassador & Lady Fairweather - Page 23
Princess of Firyal of Jordan - Page 24
Lord & Lady Giliford. - Page 27
Lord & Lady Hanson - Page 28
Elizabeth Hurley (as "Liz Hurley") - Page 32
Michael Jackson - Page 33
Mick Jagger - Page 33
Ted Kennedy Jr - Page 35
Senator Ed Kennedy - Page 35
Christoper Lambert - Page 36
Dr. Henry Kissinger - Page 36
Courtney Love (circled) - Page 38
Cheryl Mills - Page 43
Rupert Murdoch - Page 44
Joan Rivers - Page 51
Jessica Rothchild - Page 52
Hannah Rothchild - Page 52
Duke and Duchess Rutland - Page 53
Edouard de Rothschild - Page 53
Evelyn de Rothschild.- Page 53
Saudi Crown Prince Solman - Page 54
Kevin Spacy - Page 56
Peter Soros - Page 56
Baroness Francesca Theilmann - Page 58
Ivanka Trump - Page 59
Donald Trump - Page 60
Chris Tucker - Page 60
Barbara Walters - Page 61
Lord Weldenfield - Page 62
Serena Williams - Page 63
Prince Michael of Yugoslavia - Page 64

Go away glowing one

stop replying to memeflags

>I want to know why Trump flew on the Lolita Express as well as Ivanka.
YEAH!! I want to know why Trump. and lets be safe and check on everyone else while we are at it.

bump

Is it possible that you can supply this with a source that doesn't require a login

>want to know why Trump flew on the Lolita Express as well as Ivanka.
Where? Fucken faggot

Attached: 464E1A65-D8F3-40E9-8693-EAD4138EB565.jpg (865x1024, 180K)

I didn’t need to log in

Attached: 05C7EA9A-97DE-4D0E-9B30-28F582BD6D58.png (640x1136, 93K)

She's going to get suicided just like her pops did. Another useful idiot aged past her due date.

Epstein as well.

Thread Themes:
youtube.com/watch?v=CnOX_r5ROc0
youtube.com/watch?v=50_jBNZJ1O0

Attached: epstein.jpg (618x399, 45K)

It's requesting a google or facebook login

Did we ever find out who this lizard bitch is behind Strzok? Looks like she's his handler.

Sounds like a wish of yours more than a prediction

I'll give you a flight log.

Attached: 1501523296072.png (600x637, 189K)

Attached: 8D64654E-7915-424E-8902-D91B7A21C3AB.jpg (1440x1113, 89K)

We already have it glow nigger

She'll squeal. They all do.

You only live once, hell is forever

Noice

You're living in Hell right now, goy.

Scroll down looks like they disabled save pic feature but here is page one

Attached: 067EBBB0-6A8E-4D52-9318-D99ECFEE0952.png (640x1136, 108K)

Attached: D51BA1E4-7D97-4A39-8DF9-A08C4FB6189C.jpg (432x291, 58K)

check out Ed opperman he filed her compliant
youtube.com/watch?v=315Ob7CGCxo

man lots of glowies in the epstein threads
also lots of shilling when epstein shit goes down. they do realize that making this shit so obvious just makes autists pull at the strings even harder. oh fuck yeah they do, cause now it's "TRUMPPFFF reeeeee"

>nobody important

>I want to know why a billionaire flew on a private jet with another billionaire a long time ago
Your desperation is showing.

Leave hawking alone, poor guy deserves a BJ

Agent Glow Nig, violence is not tolerated or discussed here, you might want to focus on FB

Oh, jeez.

You're right.

I guess Bill Clinton isn't a rapist either, huh?

Wow.

I was so wrong.

>reddit spacing for fun

This

Fuck you kike, burn in hell like a chabad dick sucker

This is not Guiffre's case and that is not her attorney.
>Giuffre, formerly known as Virginia Roberts, was represented by attorneys David Boies, Sigrid McCawley, Brad Edwards, Paul Cassell and Stan Pottinger, while Maxwell was represented by lawyer Laura Menninger.
Boies and Dershowitz are at war.

Nah fuck hawking, his theory’s are trash, and his last book is garbage too.

Checked

Attached: F2E910D1-D535-47DC-B63F-CC63EA8F9070.jpg (714x806, 62K)

>t. christcuck jew on a stick gullible useful idiot

Attached: rabbi 4chanberg.png (400x400, 87K)

based

She is not his type.