Why do French people hate usa so much ?

Why do French people hate usa so much ? french hate americain people in real life ( i lived there ) and it's the same all over
just check the french comments
youtube.com/watch?v=oGoYFzJx0zE

youtube.com/watch?v=9RXn1YDF1uU&t
"country built on a genocide" " google translate
thousands thumb for hate comments

youtube.com/watch?v=-wNTfzaatBI
" American are idiots " " shit country "

always the same words everywhere no matter where ..

Attached: sds.jpg (620x620, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hql3b5HSqDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They just need another world war to be rescued from. It’s been a solid few years.

Great job rescuing them

Attached: 1509443190861.jpg (1137x485, 302K)

because people have been taught that americans dont like them either (french bashing)
because we also don't like the foreign policy of usa in middle east (even if normies don't know we did worst with lybia and that we also sell our guns to saudia arabia )
other things are leftist narrative (like muh genocide )
for the part americans are idiots i can't blame them,i have been there and yeah they seems really idiots(plus it match with what some researchers says about the drop of the iq,pisa and sata test dropping ,older americans saying too) but its not necessary only usa but the whole world (we're being niggers)

Like I said, they need another world war

Attached: 6F4C60D6-ECD9-4195-89B9-0C3DCBE151E4.jpg (480x480, 37K)

French people don't hate USA, you're cherry-picking. Actually large numbers of french people would like to live there.

Those who hate USA are mostly leftists

different kind of anti-americanism:
The leftist one because capitalism, because imperialism, because mcdonald, because disney, whatever the US do, it's evil.
The normie one who'll just follow what the MSM says, i.e. US under Obama good, US under any conservative (let alone Trump) bad.
The third one would be far right blaming the stupidity of our people on American influence (and also opposition to US foreign policies).

Basically, the only kind of French who like the US are libertarians and people who just like their history.

USA destroyed the rich local cultures of Europe with industrial mass production and homogenization.

Smart people in Europe know, that the US is just an empire full of shit, lecturing about democracy and human rights, while bombing one country after another for their corporate empire.

Germany is a special case, because no country has been lectured as much as us, and we get allergic reactions, at the sheer hypocrisy.

I hate decadence and idiocy whenever I see it. It just so happens that the US is far worse in that regard when compared to France.

Attached: 44288121_292229318059990_4727603904574302499_n.jpg (750x562, 114K)

And the sucker one, liberal and american cock sucker

>Germany lecturing anyone on treating other countries like shit
the irony, you do realize most burgers have german blood right? My guess is you guys are still buttblasted at Americans ruining your last spergfest, you just sugar-coat it as anti-imperialism. Just like we pretend it's not about us no longer being relevant.

they fall in the normie category, Democrat USA good, Republican USA bad

France is a pathetic country. Frogs are jealous of rich people.

Because we know about the french American foundation, we know that Jean Monnet, founding father of the EU, was a CIA asset and exchanged American cultural imperialism for the marshal plan, because we know during the Indochina war you saved Ho Chi Minh and supplied the Viet Minhs with weapons and tactical support, because we know Sarkozy whose family is linked to the NSA sold massive amounts of our gold reserve to you under market value, etc...

that's true
french people hate success and rich people

The French are not White.

I didn't think they hated just us, I assumed the French were just very jaded and critizised everyone.

Attached: 1565129206399m.jpg (1024x756, 146K)

if you check youtube or any mainstream media
you will never see as much hatred for a country as the French for the usa

in real life that's the same

an mostly american people, of course

ironically france is responsible for the usa as a free country and its ideals more than anything else

Thats what I said.

>destroying your own country is better than destroying others
I'm sorry Hanz, but your country is the shit one at the moment. Americans are warmongers for sure, but they're the only country left that has actual freedoms and rights. I don't think you get to point fingers at Americans when you elected the devil Merkel herself to culturally enrich your country because you dare not be called hypocritical, that's cuckoldry of the highest order

Except French NPC hate America because Bush and Drumpf but love Obama.
Real French people hate America because they, like England, have always posed as allies and always backstabbed us and they hold a massive stranglehold on our political life.

Actually, I’ve seen legit pols that show France is not particularly anti American.

Germany is by far the most hostile to America.

If CNN was a country it would be mainstream france, I'm not even kidding, our press gets its talking points straight from CNN

American cock suckers.

We literally didn't do that to them though. You can blame us for Germany but UK and France made their own decisions. France was importing niggers before and after the world wars leaf scum. It was never French Algeria it was always Algerian France.
>I hate decadence and idiocy whenever I see it. It just so happens that the US is far worse in that regard when compared to France.
20 years ago they were setting cars on fire, felafel stands and graffiti everywhere.

France just needs to stop believing in the lie of the benefits of immigration and diversity (France already has delicious food, they don't need kebabs and fufu ruining it).

Your future generations could look like him. Instead they will look like Robert De Niro's mulatto autistic kid.

Attached: Alain Delon.jpg (350x525, 62K)

More importantly, why do most people hate the French

stop larping d&c shill