Who wins the next civil war after the right loses all their guns?

Who wins the next civil war after the right loses all their guns?

Attached: 1_Q4Vx5EgE9OyvIRPEbO7NPA.jpg (600x252, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_law_enforcement_agencies#United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_state_and_local_law_enforcement_agencies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is no right in the US. Right means autocracy.

>right loses all their guns
You implying gun confiscations?

Your mum

Without guns the war will be fought with bombs.

You leader is.

Attached: trump-take-the-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second-e1519882524664.png (640x368, 153K)

even if a gun confiscation were to happen remember one angry guy did pic related with a truck and some cow shit

Attached: EBfFsjTUwAIYhyq.jpg (680x383, 88K)

The boats won in a terrible accident.

Attached: beamz.jpg (882x875, 703K)

The right will never lose their guns.

i swear to god twitter and social media is making people retarded because they only read headlines

We don't have any guns. They were all lost in a boating accident. I suppose you could start digging up people's lawns to be sure. kek

Gooks

That was allowed to happen. Although it seems like they didn't quite get what they wanted at the time (they had to wait until after 9/11 for that).

Same here. Just before I moved out of CA, all my guns were lost in a tragic boating accident. Hope the fishes are having fun with them now.

>after the right loses all their guns?
who is gonna take them?

the US wrote the book on arming the foreign rebellion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_law_enforcement_agencies#United_States

The very same people who cheer loudest now to disarm the public will be screaming the loudest when the government puts down some dissenting mob

I also forgot to add

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_state_and_local_law_enforcement_agencies

All staffed by leaky anused lefties of course. Fucking hell you're stupid.

>All staffed by leaky anused lefties

Say that to their face and not online and see what happens.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (634x416, 52K)

They will all be killed.

You're not great at this reading comprehension thing, huh? It's alright, if the second revolution pops off we'll put you down fast and clean, we know you're just too dumb to know any better.

I lost my guns in a boating accident

Attached: 1553201355396.jpg (480x466, 33K)

Are the leftist gonna fight when there is no police to save them..? They are cowards!

Correct. IED's will be discovered far superior to assault rifles. Just a matter of time.

Ok. Red flag laws-guns can be taken indefinitely if you're flagged as a risk to hurt others. To get them back, you have to go through court. The kicker is, there is no end to that process. If it's ruled in your favour, they can drag you back in, again.
Conspiracy theories-Feds trying to get that to fall under domestic terrorism. If that happens, you fall under the purview of red flag confiscations.
Now, who is most likely to follow these 'theories'? That's right, right wingers and even libertarians. The very same people that would be most likely to rise up against state tyranny.
The feds know a mass gun grab would cause everyone to go ballistic, so they do it this way with redflag laws, grabbing the guns over a longer period of time so there will be no big moment that causes a bunch of gun owners to fight back.
Do you get it now? This is how they beat the 2a.

the irony is that bombs are illegal and it doesn't take rocket science tier of chemistry to actually make a really deadly one.

Same Bullshit Post. Same Proxy Chink.
These guys win, faggot.

Attached: FujianGovernment.png (800x533, 6K)

Nobody would have guns. It's a consolidation of power by the state. Supporting gun laws is supporting the status quo. Now remember, for Israel.