1st Indian Reich

Now that India has secured Kashmir. It is time for India to emerge as the new super power on the world stage and annex Burma, Ceylon and Bhutan before lastly dealing with the Muslim subhumans. India will rule the middle East and all of South Asia!

Attached: downloadfile-37.jpg (474x355, 34K)

When India take over Pakistan, tens of millions of Pakis will flood the near east and hundreds of millions will flood the west. We'll take them too.

>It is time for India to emerge as the new super power on the world stage and annex Burma, Ceylon and Bhutan before lastly dealing with the Muslim subhumans. India will rule the middle East and all of South Asia!
Not without the control of oil they won't.

Attached: 4135123123123.jpg (257x196, 6K)

They're partners with Russia. They'll just buy Russian.

Not without plumbing they won't.

Kashimir is Pakistani. Fuck Indian Kosher Nationalists

>They're partners with Russia. They'll just buy Russian.
Hahahahaha. Yeah sure.

Attached: opecOIl.png (1479x621, 290K)

MENA faggots literally look like indians, im talking about the gulf arabs, online they pretend they're all so different looking from us, when i went to jeddah it felt like a rich muslim version of India

maybe north Africans and Levantines look white but gulf arabs are like fucking brown as fuck lol stop shitting on us

No, you already have immigration problems and I don't want to see fellow Aryan like people to suffer. This time we spare no one!!!

They have very serious internal agricultural problems. I'm not sure what kind of stuff K&J produces but it's better than nothing. Plus probably good for support among the nationalists and militarists. I don't see any Reich emerging though, for anyone really. I think it's going to be all the large nations can handle to keep themselves together.

Attached: world.gif (224x533, 166K)

Russians are friends with the Venezuelans, and Russia has nat gas on top of it's oil reserves. The Indians could easily arrange something.
I like your spirit.

>Russians are friends with the Venezuelans,
>The Indians could easily arrange something.
Hahahahahahahahahaha. K.

>India will rule the middle East and all of South Asia!
not without toilets they wont

stop shitting on us
stop shitting everywhere

Attached: 1563428195695.png (500x526, 123K)

>Make canoos
>Spread across asia on shit canals fed by a constant stream of street shitters reproducing in an endless line.

it is all Hindustan, man.

super power by 2020, it is happening

Were you seriously saying Russia is not an exporter of oil btw?

>Ceylon
Do you have masochistic tendencies? Forgotten the last time we decided to go there?
And Burma. Lord no.

Just slap the Pakis around and feel good inside.

India is just brown Chinese labor and call centers.

They dont need oil they have methane

Hindustan is far more redpilled than India-Pakistan-Bangladesh combo.

For one, it LEGALLY still exists! In 1857, when Indian rebels entered Delhi and captured it, they crowned the Mughal Emperor as Badshah-e-Hindustan (Emperor of Hindustan), the thing is, he never gave up the throne, he was killed. The British never assigned a treaty with the rebels because the rebels were non-existstent as a group after 1858, most of them were KIA'd or disappeared.

I have no problem with this outcome. The less Muslim subhumans defiling the earth, the better.

at least you have more sense than going into the death land of burma, even the brits and japs had a hell of a time in those forests

this, should of been hindustan like ghandi wanted

We should send all the Pakistanis to some degenerate shithole like Berlin or San Francisco

>even the brits and japs had a hell of a time in those forests
And the 'buddhists' there are badass like Vietnam

they loved ww2 so much they didnt stop, still fighting to this day. bloody troopers living the dream

Death to all muzzies and kikes

I used to know one half burmese half anglo guy when I was a kid. Used to chew razor blades and ingest them. Had this weird look like a zombie. Still gives me the creeps thinking about him

>Maldives
Why bother?