SCAM CALLS

AAAGHH I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY. I'M GETTING SEVERAL SCAM CALLS FROM POOS. WHAT THE FUCK.

Attached: poo.jpg (800x533, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCm22FAXZMw1BaWeFszZxUKw/videos
vocaroo.com/i/s0X7Xx9pIsSt
youtube.com/watch?v=8gCYAu1xbSg
vocaroo.com/i/s0iBVtqpCy0K
youtube.com/watch?v=LuZV9kkzscg&t=3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hello, dis if John froom Meecrosoft techncal sooport, dere is someting wrong wif you computah and we need to feex ettt.

Are you a human or a computer?

What is the color of an apple?

Are you a Pakistani or a Bangladeshi rape baby?

Pajeet, why do you sheet in street instead of poo in loo?

>tfw you finally get a human telemarketer instead of a recorded call so you can yell at a human

Thank you for calling sirs how I may be of service??

it's really easy to wind them up, keep them talking because the more of their time you waste the angrier they get, I've had them call me back because they were so angry, I talk all kinds of shit to them then just scream
>fuck you nigger down the phone

Post your manifesto or neck yourself. You can only choose only, fagtard.

Fuck off glownigger.

>doing nothing is ok
>if I call others nigger they won't know I am the real nigger
fucking brainlets.

All I ever get are Marriott hotel scams or bullshit car warranty warnings.

get gassed tacofaggit

keyword: ghandu

try it. no, really.

At least poos speak broken English at best, but all I get are fucking mongoloids speaking Chinese, so I’d say you got lucky. Plus this isn’t 2008 how are you getting calls from poos?

youtube.com/channel/UCm22FAXZMw1BaWeFszZxUKw/videos

>Answer scam call
>Ask them to hold on for one moment
>Put the phone on the side and leave it
>Wastes their time and also prevents them from bothering someone else for the time they are waiting for you until they realize you're not coming back
>Make a game of it with every scam call you get, timing how long it takes for them to hang up

Do what I do. Abuse the shit out of them. I make them hang up first and I always press "1" to connect. It burns a prepaid incoming call. I call them street shiters, accuse them of fucking cows when they are not blowing each other, tell them their mother gave good head but stunk of curry. They have to hang up first.

Record them, put it on YouTube and make money.

Just wait until you try to sell stuff on Craigslist or Facebook, the only people interested will be Mexicans that speak only Spanish and offer you a third of your asking price

haha very funny! thank you mister britcuck

>scam emails
>scam calls
>"herro problem with ur social securiti prease gib"

here's a handy reminder to print and keep by the phone

Attached: 1565386119345s.jpg (400x266, 15K)

Thanks! I always challenge them about their name. Now I can say "your name isn't Robert. It's ghandu" Shithead, babu and khandar were getting old.

>shithead
Pronounced Shith-eed.

>Answering numbers you don't recognize
Never

I do that too
>ello sur my nam iz Patrick
I'm like
>your name isn't really Patrick is it
>yez zir mine nom iz Patrick

your social security number is cancelled unless you give us your bank details!!!1

Why not? It's fun.

I get those all the time. I hold my phone near the toilet and flush it and they’re hang up out of jealousy.

They called you. You can say what ever you want. I go full profane asshole on them. The best hang on for maybe two minutes and only manage a weak "fuck you bastard" in response.

when I get unknown calls, I like to pretend I am a senile senior citizen...I keep them on the phone for as long as I can, claiming I will get my credit card.

they will not call you again.
A couple of years ago I got a call from someone who said they had kidnapped my sister...I dont have a sister...I kept them on the phone for over 3 hours pretending I was transferring funds.

Attached: fuckcanada.jpg (299x169, 10K)

>I've had them call me back because they were so angry
Lol I've had this too, some pajeet got upset I didn't fall for his scam so he called back and started making threads about murdering my family with his private army or some shit.
Honestly I pity them though, their job is the very lowest of the low, even by pajeet standards.

Attached: 67924385.jpg (884x574, 78K)

then I say
>look Apu or whatever godforsaken name you actually have, you've phoned me up and the first thing you've told me is a lie, how am I supposed to trust you with my energy supplier when in our first exchange of words you lied, answer me that Apu

I had one female one asking me to sing a romantic song the other day. Weird. So I sang a ba ba black sheep to her.
The male ones I just say yeah I had an accident and I have no legs now, can I have some compensation please. Asked one how much he would suck me off for and he hung up. They are funny to piss off.

Attached: 1551283743286.jpg (810x713, 106K)

>get spam calls from 4107745048
>they claim they are feds and im being sued
>use a Donald Trump sound board
>just spend hours drunk calling them back and having the computer call them bad hombres and they gotta go back. with a nice seasoning of fake news and locking her up.

Are you fucking serious? Everyone gets scam calls, at least 2-3 a week.

based

Attached: 1561018467007.jpg (398x376, 40K)

I had a heated exchange with my callers supervisor, I love it, just completely vent all the time knowing that these idiots have to do this every single day, I mean WTF if your job is cold calling people and you allow them to make you angry you're a fucking idiot, it's hilarious. In fact I look a the landline as entertainment these days as the only people who call it are Pajeets trying to scam

Use a program to repeat whatever they say back to them slightly later. Have it be Loud enough to jam their speech, but not to drown you out. Just keep it going to annoy the fuck out of them.

Dude. I get about 3 of these a day. It pumps me up everytime.
I used to love making prank phone calls when I was a kid, now they call me. I let them do their whole speech, give me all the offers, then i start asking fucked up questions. Ita ita a female I ask if their pussies are shaved, its it's a guy, I ask for pics of his sisters tits. They get so pissed. The longer you keep them on the phone the madder they get.
Side note: I drive a lot at work and that's how I have the time to fuck with them.

Attached: 1563189634469.jpg (778x768, 93K)

>Come get me my address is _____
>It's just the local Pizza hut

I keep this chart handy in case some disgusting pooloo from vingdows tech suppoort calls me

Bakrichod — Goat Fucker
Betichod — daughter fucker
Bhai Chhod bhayee chod — Brother Fucker
Bhen Chhod bhaynchod — Sister Fucker
Bhen ke lode — Cock of sister
Cha Cha Chod — Uncle Fucker
Chopre he randi — Shut up whore
Chut ka maindak — frog in a vagina
Gaand chaat mera — lick my ass / kiss my ass
Gaandu — Asshole
Kukarchod — Dog fucker
Kutha Sala — Damn Bastard
Lund chuse — cock sucker
Mader chod — Mother Fucker
Meri ghand ka baal — You are the hair on my ass
Tatti Ander Lele — Shove shit up your ass
Teri Gaand mein Haathi ka Lund — Elephant's cock in your Ass
bolti bandh kar — shut your mouth
haram zaadaa — bastard
moo may lay mera — suck my dick
randi ke beej — Son of a prostitute
sab ka lund teri ma ki chut mein — everyones dick in your moms vagina
teri ma ko kutta chode — dog gonna fuck your mom

OP HERE I MADE A LITTLE THING
>OP HERE I MADE A LITTLE THING
OP HERE I MADE A LITTLE THING
>OP HERE I MADE A LITTLE THING
vocaroo.com/i/s0X7Xx9pIsSt

I really don't understand how they are so successful.
I mean I work in this industry, and even dumbing myself down to explain to these fucking boomers how they got taken for $3-400 bux is painful.
Even if you knew absolutely nothing about computers, about Microshaft, nothing, I honestly cannot see how you would be fooled by this. I don't know shit about my plumbing for instance, but if some fucking shitskin called me up and said something about "my sewer pump loiscense is expired" I'd tell him to fuck off. Boomers are truly the dumbest, most gullible retards who have ever walked the earth.

Dude there's some based guys on Youtube who own these fucking poojeets. Check this shit out lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=8gCYAu1xbSg

Attached: robbie3.jpg (818x1026, 55K)

Howd does it feel knowing that these people along with the chinese will inherit the earth, not because they achieved any feats of wonder or of conquest but because they simply have a fuckton of children ?

Never had an apu call me, ever. Still saved

Attached: 1563849692260.jpg (1024x1000, 475K)

I already knew a few of these from an Indian girl at school, I go into shops, I hear them saying this stuff and I say "I know what you just said"? They look bemused and ashamed

I enjoy using the wrong racism.
For example, if it's a pajeet, I'll say outrageous shit about muslims and Allah, it gets them a little extra upset.

Attached: 1552692179002.jpg (604x539, 141K)

SO was i till i started fucking with them.
just ahve fun with them
for fucks sake you use this site you should have enough ammo to piss them off enough
they will block you eventually and stop calling
I get maybe 1 call from them every few weeks now as compared to 3-5 a day like before.
Have fun

Attached: 99485754.jpg (233x216, 7K)

Attached: microsofttechsupport.jpg (640x640, 29K)

Alternative
vocaroo.com/i/s0iBVtqpCy0K

Attached: 1.jpg (888x576, 81K)

Attached: 1561422020492.png (421x479, 319K)

Reminder that every one in OP's pic related would be considered white in Muttmerica

Attached: 1553159112118.jpg (1580x3391, 1011K)

Don't pick up the calls and try to "waste their time" idiots. You think you're pulling one over them, but the moment you pick up the call, your number is flagged as a dumb goy who actually picks up scam calls, and now you'll get even more calls. Just don't pick up any calls from unknown numbers.

>t. insider

Please rate the speech:

you fucking clowns have rendered the landline redundant, 90% of calls are form you assholes, we see it as entertainment now, keep calling, it's fun wasting your time, your success rates are going to fall like your mum's knickers and your whole industry will die, thank you sir

just tell them to poo in loo and wait for them to hang up in anger and then laugh aloud

6/10 all the curse words in Hindi are garbled up, unrecognizable. I could only make out 'teri maa ka bhosda'

can you really hate on them for having a fruity career?

youtube.com/watch?v=LuZV9kkzscg&t=3s

Attached: Anon gets tricked tw(...).jpg (16x125, 1K)

I do this too, based bongbro.

namaste

I keep getting calls on my cell with a synthesized-sounding voice that says there is a warrant for my arrest.

well make yourself useful Poo and draw us up a definitive list with translations
>no initiative you people

Attached: pooinloo.jpg (490x768, 53K)

This is typical of the thinking of the self entitled white privileged man.

Someone probably went without food because of your selfish attitude, racism and xenophobia.

Typical first word problem, with no consideration of its impact on the poor starving people trying to earn an honest living in the developing world.

Shame on you.

saved.

at least you're not getting the passive-aggressive glownigger calls from spoofed numbers that aren't in service that never leaves a voicemail and never says anything when the call is connected and hangs up after a few seconds
at least a poo trying to scam you will say shit, which you can use to your advantage for hilarious effect, i wish those were the calls i get because there would be a whole lot of bitch lasagnas and rape you next weeks up in here, it would be at least entertaining instead of this boring shit that just results in me casually building a huge set of blocked numbers over time

lmao

Awesome! Also saved.

Can anyone post some more numbers?

what if i'm in the market for phonecalls from pajeets in the streets of new dheli my nigger? what if i want free entertainment?

>answering the phone
Fucking boomers I swear

Attached: back to reddit.jpg (524x464, 42K)

6 0 5 1 7 2 4

Those ok?

this

>I answer them for the luls
you're a fucking retard with nothing better to do

sweet, saved

The kidnapper's had the wrong number.

mfw she's dead.

Attached: 1563111368617.gif (500x352, 1.94M)

I don't mind them. You can have some real fun with the poos if you've got nothing better to do. They get so mad and come up with the weirdest insults.

How hard is it for you retards to block a phone number? Literally every smart phone can do it with no effort.

I bet you niggers talk to Mormons and Jehovah's witnesses too.

I play the poo in loo song in the background while I waste their time then I make fun of them for being shit colored Indians.

20 lbs of cocaien haf bin found in a cah on the texas bohdah and it is linked to your social security numba

Do you think any of them have cute sisters that need green cards

i do this, but periodically pick up the phone and say "hold on a sec" or " just another minute"

heLLo mY naME is jOHn

Call the scammers "rascals" and watch their response

dude dont hold out on us, post the numbers!
me and my buddy love fucking with these guys.
>hello this is a robert from the soshal sekure office, please you are of giving me soshal security nombeh?
>yeah sure it's 249-32-i fucked your sister last night, then your mom in the ass so hard she had to shit in a toilet for a week
>FUCK YOU SON OF BASTARD BITCH

>Hello, dis if John froom Meecrosoft techncal sooport, dere is someting wrong wif you computah and we need to feex ettt.

Attached: 148686655.png (590x521, 19K)

holy fuck I think we all get calls from the same guy

Absolutely. Same thing I say. You started the conversation with a lie because your name isn't Ryan.

yeah I get calls from a 410 number
I wonder if these fucks are skimming numbers from Jow Forumslack phone posters somehow

saved
you're doing God's work

My coworker falls for this shit and i've heard him giving his credit card number, full name, date of birth, etc right to the guy

>WHAT I DONT HAVE VISA I HAVE A MASTERCARD
>I DONT HAVE ANY OVERDUE PAYMENTS
>4433 6969 1134 6969
>YES
>YES
>YES I'LL HOLD

How many names on the book of lists?
>144,000
How many JW are there in the world?
>1.5 million
Wow. Seems like one million three hundred thousand of you are flogging a dead horse.

shittiest part about those calls is the paranoia after that whoever it was only needed you to say 'hello' to be able to deep fake your voice for whatever purpose they want

I listened to a poo sub contractor at work who had to go back to Pooland because H1b visa issues agree to send money via Western Union to the guy who bought his furniture on Craig's List and "over paid" accidentally.
>MFW

I do that and sometimes come back and mumble something to them, then go put it by the toilet and flush

Can we get someone to record the pronunciation? This is funny.

Didn't you win the publishers clearing house? Seriously hit with a SO many pajeets the last few days.

I recommend ScammerRevolt's videos of him deleting scammers' files. It's good stuff

I see you have anger issues glowy. You feel left out, nobody calls you, not even scammers.

>dumb goy
whew lad, imagine being a pajeet and calling white folks a dumb goy.

LOL

One time my friend told me how when telemarketers cold called he answered in the middle of taking a shit put his phone in the bowl when the shit started coming out with loud fart noises just so they can listen to his shit literally. my brother tryd it didnt fucking look at the phone screen and assumed it was the pajeets when it was an actual job that called and listened to all of his shit.

Attached: chris farley if only you knew how bad things really are reaction.jpg (545x545, 187K)