I did the 23andme ancestry test and got 12% Ashkenazi. Do they really just add Jewish to everyone’s result?

I did the 23andme ancestry test and got 12% Ashkenazi. Do they really just add Jewish to everyone’s result?

Attached: 439551E2-D840-4700-8365-B39843151FFA.jpg (246x250, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/142345/popular-dna-company-is-giving-white-people-african-ancestry-for-fun
texags.com/forums/16/topics/2915419/3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, ancestry sites are a meme, they are a political tool to make everyone think they are mixed races and have nigger/jew blood in them

Seem a little neurotic there.

12% of your dick was donated to Israel so it's accurate

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Why do you euros always assume all Americans are cut? Only 60% or so are, and I’m not one of them

They do add a little to every white person, but if it says 12% you definitely had one kike great grandparent who was a full blooded subhuman.

They can't tell dogs and humans apart. Or at east they pretend not to, while selling all your data to state and big farma.

My parents are from Eastern European, and my mom’ side comes from an area that had a lot of Jews in the early 1900’s. I may try another test

oven

Use your Jewish Heritage to Redpill on the Jews.
You have been weaponized.

Attached: 1565329812128.jpg (960x1080, 143K)

12% is too much.
They added like 1-2%

Are Ashkenazi even jews?

No. You're just a fuckin kike.

FUCKING JEWED

What about the proud African feminist freak who had an ancestry test, found out she was actually white and nearly cried? Google it

Shalom.

Why do retards take those tests? You know they sell your data right?

When I got mine, it said I was 34% Ashkenazi. I never met my dad's parents, died before I was born, and my mom didn't know much about them either. Dad died before I was old enough to give a shit about asking, so when I got that result I assumed it had to be from them (although my dad never said shit about having jewish ancestry).
Lo and behold his mom's parents were both listed as jewish on ship manifests in the late 1800's, making my maternal grandmother 100% jewish, accounting for my 34%, and then some (assuming there must be some latent jewness on my paternal grandfather and personal maternal line).
from my experience ancestry tests are legit

Accept who you are jewish brother and join me in superiority to the Jow Forums goyim

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-09-15-11-13~2.png (1440x1606, 179K)

Try Ancestery.com not (((23andme)))

This

Attached: this.jpg (474x266, 25K)

Use your intelligence and jew gold for GOOD user.

Search for family names. If there are any "Steins", "Schlomo"-s, "Bergs", you are probably jewish
Then look at the mirror and see if you have any of these traits
>Egg-shaped head
>big jewish nose (which is convex from middle)
>jewish jaw type (there are many different)
>big jewish ears
>jewish eyebrows
Then for personality traits
>Do you like to lie? Are you a good liar?
>Do you like money little bit too much?
>Do you tend to manipulate with people?
>Do you suffer from schizophrenia?

>Only 60%
that's most people

20-30% Levantine ancestry
maternally
jewish women love white cocks

Could be southern Italian instead, look it up, for historical reasons they're hard or impossible to distinguish from one another.

Nope

Attached: Capture.png (418x607, 19K)

No Scandinavians can be Bergs too, it’s spelled slightly differently.

Attached: nope_gas.gif (149x181, 836K)

I'm certain they added the .2 Jamal to mine. Doesnt make sense to be almost pure NW Euro except oops teehee I'm actually a nigger

Attached: 2019_07_21_074528.png (1440x2456, 617K)

>Egg-shaped head
no
>big jewish nose (which is convex from middle)
no
>jewish jaw type (there are many different)
no
>big jewish ears
no
>jewish eyebrows
no
Then for personality traits
>Do you like to lie? Are you a good liar?
yes
>Do you like money little bit too much?
yes
>Do you tend to manipulate people?
yes
>Do you suffer from schizophrenia?
n-no

slav woman love jew man ('s shekels)

Please do not bring your impure blood around mine.

>selling your DNA to private companies
ishygddt

DUDE
So weird, I got Eastern European Jew and my sister did. My sister got a small % African and I didn't. What the fuck

*paying to give

Michling Ashnazi here. Can confirm. We are the best. Welcome to the Master Chosen.

Attached: 1562527353315.jpg (680x1020, 56K)

>ashkenazi
you mean those mutts that made up a name for what they are which is mutts

Pol tards are too obsessed with race and heritage lol. Especially the mutts you know its true.

Attached: 1-january-2014-pictures-of-the-day-45-638.jpg (638x479, 122K)

Uh, sorry about that lad. Don't tell your dad about me.

Same thing here OP. I was bricking it as well as I had always thought I was 100% Scottish, maybe a bit of English/Welsh at most, and my test comes back 12% Ashkenazi.

Long story short my great grandmother turns out was Jewish form What is now Lv'iv Ukraine (once was Lemburg Austria/Hungray) who was a messianic Jeww, moved to Palestine in the 1880s, then went to UK via Singapore. I never had any idea and no one said anything about it in the family. Even her name was anglicised when she immigrated.

Long story short, you might well be a Jew and just not know it. Question is what the fuck we do with this bit of info?

All I know is I can't have an Israeli passport to dodge taxes, they will all still see me as a right winger, we cannot ever tell likeminded people we are part Jew despite holding the same views. So just get on with your life, and be happy for the extra IQ points.

Imagine being an Amerimutt

Just knowing how much race mixing your ancestors have indulged in must make you feel so dirty

Damn it feels good to be a purebreed

Attached: Screenshot_20190809_232607.jpg (1080x1041, 136K)

Please stop shitting in London's streets. Why you no use the loo?

The Jews will rue the day that they plagued my line with their genetics, I have a direct uplink to their hive mind.

Attached: 5745487.gif (300x259, 1.68M)

No genetic diversity. Weak. Have fun having kids with downs.

You are a Jew though...

Kek those tests are so stupid. Actually people read the wrong things in them aswell.

Noice

>pajeet being proud of pure shitskindom

Attached: Indian+thirst+durgesh+the+man+the+legend+the+myth_ff6860_6671981.jpg (1200x1338, 314K)

>giving your DNA to the jews
Why?

Found to be true

No, I got 0% Assholenazi. Some of us are pure, it just sucks you are a jewstain.

They probably do but it's probably only 1 or 2 %, you're most likely at least 10% Jewish.

23 and me doesn't go into detail when it comes to south asian ancestry.South asians are iran neolithic+south asian hunter gatherer+steppe.Gedmatch and g25 are better for detecting ancestry anyway.

>Do they really just add Jewish to everyone’s result?
Nope. Here's mine.

Attached: 1537807514059.png (409x553, 37K)

If he doesn't act Jewish then he isn't Jewish in my book, particularly if he doesn't have any Jewish features. If i can't tell you're Jewish and you don't act like one, then you're not.

The number’s closer to 56%.

You know what they say about the Portuguese being mixed with Jews.

I got mine and it said I was 99% European, no jewish. So I think you're just a kike.

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-154155_Gallery.jpg (720x892, 164K)

Not taking any chances.
Better safe than sorry.

You're a mick mixed with wogs.

now you have to make aliyah and live in a kibbutz, chaver. bagel matzo bnai brith.

What if you just look almost like a jew but aren't one? I'm in a heavily jew area and I get the weirdest looks sometimes, like I'm some Paul Rudd jew fucker. I'M NOT JEWISH I'M WHITE GOD DAMNIT

go
To the oven you

No actually there's prolly a lot of "noise" in the continent, from the Roman empire and what not. Maybe i'm wrong.

One bad link can destroy the hive. It’s over kike.

What's the other 6%?

Any other 100% European Amerimutts ITT?
Ngl, feels good man.

Attached: pixlr.jpg (1600x1600, 506K)

they do lie, but don't worry even if it's true we will put you to the test to see if you're truly dedicated to the white tribe or not when the time comes.

Mainstream influences from the US always talk bad about uncut dicks.

I wonder why it only show 99.9%. I don't have any non-European DNA and it still doesn't show 100%.

Attached: IMG_20190809_174830.png (1080x1528, 107K)

Bro, you're mixed with Meds. Sicilians and Iberians and Southern French and Balkans too, also Slavs.

Why does the map show all of Europe?

I have a little bit of DNA from all European regions.

So you prolly have some Semitic/Asiatic/Negroid that doesn't show in the test. Even Sweden is Armenized, i doubt there's any pure anything in Europe. LMAO, brown hair.

Israel has a lot of eastern euro sex slaves last I checked.
Don’t forget Cohens as well.
I’m uncircumcised.
Nope, EU Cuck and/or Mohammed, it has been 100% proven (((23andMe))) is ran by kikes with an anti white European agenda. Sources:
returnofkings.com/142345/popular-dna-company-is-giving-white-people-african-ancestry-for-fun

texags.com/forums/16/topics/2915419/3

And note, these sources pertain to (((them))) adding nig DNA but if (((they’re))) capable of doing that, then adding (((their))) DNA fits perfectly in (((their))) scheming M.O.
>I’m certain they added .2 % Jamal to mine
If the test was with (((23andMe))) then it is very likely. See sources above.

Exactly.
Also this. (((They))) sell your DNA.

Attached: 4586EE77-A6F1-46C4-BFA6-488D5E82D1BA.jpg (755x1024, 155K)

Aren't the people of your country from primarily Spanish and Italian stock? You mediterraneans are swarthy as fuck.

Attached: download.png (800x581, 62K)

Shoot yourself immediately

Yes and now they have your genes and can replace you with a clone.

>subhuman paki calling other people mutts

gas yourself pervez

See: you definitely need to get another DNA test from a different company. Your DNA is already in a database, so you may as well get a second test with a completely different company.

Attached: CAA18F62-99C5-4E0E-8E79-52DF526812D2.jpg (580x351, 60K)

>extra iq points
you meant lower

Attached: ancestry1985.png (1903x846, 243K)

Sure, not really. No actually not really, only some others don't really tan.

See: for sources on why (((23AndMe))) is full of shit.

SHEKELBERGS UNITE

Attached: mutt.png (540x1838, 98K)

Damn, i was thinking of doing a few of this genetic tests but they will probably add even more non-White to my genetic results than i already have. I doubt their accuracy.

Leave pol immediately, yid.

Jews are known to race mix to appear more like their hosts in order to blend in more and have an easier time subverting them. It's a war tactic.

There was .2% nigger in mine, mommy had a full 1%... Dad had none

>sent dna to a jewish run "ancestry" site
>gets jew results
>"omg guys. i sent my dna to this place i ahve no idea about. was that a bad idea?!"
Which is larger, your IQ or your shoe size.
I will wait as I understand it will take you some time to figure it out.

There is an easy way to find out. Test your parents and any siblings and see if all the results add up.

>I doubt their accuracy
Same. I know for a fact (((23AndMe))) is ran by kikes. Enough said. If you want a real DNA test, find a private lab where you can see the whole process. But you’ll have to pay more money for a test like that.

>31.1%
Holy fuck. user I...

Attached: AB2F6D99-24E8-4841-807B-09144D8F1132.jpg (479x500, 189K)

It's possible. I heard anyone with Polish DNA gets lumped in with the Jews.

>Polish DNA gets lumped in with the Jews
This explains one of the reasons why a lot of Poles hate kikes. It’s making more sense now.

The Jewish population is much higher specially in countries like the USA. We the Jewish people need to reunite once again and show these anti semites what power we have.

No. That would defeat their entire purpose.

>tfw no poo brothers to laugh and bond with

Attached: 1537558173436.jpg (617x617, 30K)