Hey /pol, I watched this cartoon now

Hey /pol, I watched this cartoon now
And you know what? I am surprised how in your Orwell states they allowed it to be produced. In addition to being extremely politicized, this is a real politicized red pill.
You probably know the plot: predators = migrants cannot live in a community without harming this community,, But the emphasis is shifted towards conspiracy theory, namely: exploiting the fear of barbarians, for the purposes of a shadow group, in public a space that uses soft rhetoric to disavow its true intentions, and I suspect that it is an allegory on democrats.
In this wonderful cartoon, the actualized of evil emanating from predators takes place. What is it? Red pill from neo conservatives? Why now I can’t watch the cartoon without falling into politics? Strange, weird, incomprehensible, fucking.

Attached: 1448456332_1448299694_youloveit_ru_zveropolis_treiler2.jpg (300x180, 52K)

timeline shifts

Attached: 2947.jpg (215x244, 16K)

I

We can’t even have hot furries anymore. This timeline sucks.

I want them to make a sequel where chimps start to mass migrate to Zootopia and wreck the place.

Attached: 1504513402393.jpg (1920x800, 295K)

Judy is fuckable.

Attached: YOU_KNOW_ITS_HAPPENING.png (500x506, 137K)

Are Rabbits White or East Asian?

Half of Jow Forums wants to ____ the bun

N-no...

Attached: SIGN_THE_PAPER_TO_FUCK_THE_RABBIT.png (1000x1080, 1.94M)

I would fuck.

Jow Forums are species-mixers confirmed.

They made her fuggable on purpose.

Attached: 195671204682.jpg (540x405, 44K)

too smol

WANT

TO

The message was that lowrr animals aren't actually bad

So migrants and niggers aren't bad!

Tight bunny hole

Not gonna lie, I'd fuck half of Equestria if I could. And probably a few dragonesses on the side as well.

FUCK

Attached: NICK_LIKES_DESE_BUNNY_BUNS.jpg (444x396, 45K)

That rabbit...

ponyfucker

Attached: ded.jpg (474x303, 14K)

The fox is a faggot though. He needs to go back.

He is not gay and wants to fuck that rabbit pussy, user.

Attached: DO_YOU_HAVE_A_SINGLE_SMUG_TO_BACK_THAT_UP.png (940x804, 1.05M)

The majority population of herbivores are frightened by the minority predators. Fringe political group to gain control also because of their bigotry create a conspiracy to make the predators look bad. But they get found out by the minority cop and the lovable thug. Kumbaya for everyone. Cue hispanic singer musical number.

Yep checks out.

>He is not gay
No he's a jew

He's a nigger and needs to leave Zootopia so they can become an ethnostate.