Well everyone, it's official. Trump has won 2020. There is only one reason the Democrats are doing this...

Well everyone, it's official. Trump has won 2020. There is only one reason the Democrats are doing this, and it's because they realized after their golden goose Kamala was stripped bare by Tulsi Gabbard in the last debate that there is not a single candidate who can win 2020.
Congratulations to everyone who likes the looks of their investment portfolios, it's only going to get better from here!

Attached: 107480612.jpg (1010x980, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hXHMKm7G4_A
youtu.be/URYwqgI6Ijo
youtube.com/watch?v=sG3Gsi_ivqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>SLIDE
>THIS
>QUICK
>GOY!

Attached: 184065123.png (448x539, 141K)

Biden: We choose truth over facts.
Poor kids are just as smart as white kids.
My times up.

Attached: mad max archive links.png (500x436, 319K)

no

They do this every 4 months.

Attached: jerroldNadler.png (710x423, 321K)

>The vote to vote to vote to vote to vote to vote to vote to consider the vote to vote for impeachment is imminent! Drumpf is DONE!

Attached: BE5EA66E-64FB-4757-A93C-CDFE984ACB74.jpg (636x773, 32K)

here's what that really means: nothing

Attached: BDF06422-408B-4E51-8DFD-A780360C24A4.jpg (652x367, 28K)

You realize we’re gonna win with Biden too, right? All right wing arguments basically boil down to “I like Tulsi so therefore everyone’s going to like her smear against Kamala” or “I like Trump therefore he’s gonna win in 2020”

and in his mind all he could think was ...
"fucking niggers"

Do people still not realize that Dems and Reps are on the same side? they just fight in front of the camera to make it seem like they are against each other?

They are all on one side, the Jew side. All of them need to hang if this country will EVER get better.

Attached: 1564351780465.jpg (435x435, 29K)

youtu.be/hXHMKm7G4_A

Trump is going to watch Facebook stab itself to death in 2020

Attached: 1558386838962.gif (480x344, 2.35M)

You're going to need an actual platform, other than "anyone but Trump". You and the rest of the retards should've learned from 2016 by now.

>truth over facts
that's a ... really interesting statement to make.
i would have thought they were the same thing, but apparently they're not?

Attached: 1562016858762.jpg (687x900, 107K)

the look of defeat, knowing the deep state indictments are coming and his name is on this list.

the radical left likes to use the phrase "my/your/our truth" which in essence means reality is what you perceive it to be, if this was someone like AOC id believe thats what they meant but seeing as biden is rather moderate and makes terrible mistakes while speaking all the time he probably meant something else

PATS BACK
>PATS BACK
PATS BACK
>PATS BACK

NAMING ALL THE PEDO KIKES
youtu.be/URYwqgI6Ijo

Facts are glorified opinions. Facts are to truth what the ego is to the soul. Truth is something that transcends mere facts. Truth is not just known, it's experienced.

>We choose truth over facts
Wasn't that Beto?

>Do people still not realize that Dems and Reps are on the same side? they just fight in front of the camera to make it seem like they are against each other?
This is the ONLY based answer in the entire thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=sG3Gsi_ivqU

like i've been saying since 2016, i'll believe it when i see it

wew, that's some top-shelf kike spin doctoring.

Attached: 1562975337882.jpg (960x960, 30K)

They already tried this shit last month.

Kikes know no truth. Kikes are the anti-truth. That's why they love 'facts' so much. Facts can be made to say anything, because they are strictly conceptual constructs.

or maybe the reason trump is cucking for gun control is to get more support from the right for impeachment because the fucking guy never intended to win.

>Facts can be made to say anything, because they are strictly conceptual constructs
Not really, no. They cease to be facts at that point.

The nature of every fact depends on the surrounding context. Facts can only mean anything within a pre-given context. Within the right context, any fact can be made to say anything you want.

ok, so how are facts different than evidence?

A fact is meaningful in itself. Evidence is meaningful only in relation to something.

There are no universal facts

that's what you just said about facts though
so either facts are context independent or evidence is context independent
how are you going to define these things consistently?

What are ordinary Cancuckistanis doing to get Bernier elected?

Oh, look, the fake leaf is posting stupid things again.

Fuck off, fake leaf.

Attached: 1564778289861.jpg (598x436, 18K)

imagine posting this to her twitter

Attached: 9FEC1AC0-1530-412B-BA3E-3FB49DE69781.jpg (196x191, 11K)

Apologies for the confusion, I used 'meaning' to refer to two different things. Facts and evidence both require context in order to be defined in a meaningful way. Only facts can convey meaning without linking it to any other concept within the contextual framework. Evidence does not convey any meaning by itself, only in relation to other concepts (such as facts) within the contextual framework.

>shitlibs
>learning anything

Pick one.

2020 is going to be a fucking squash match of an election. No one, especially moderates, will be able to say that what Trump is doing is bad for them or their families. As long as Trump hits the campaign trail hard, he'll mop the floor with dimensia ridden Biden. As bad as Hillary was, she had brief moments where she sounded coherent and had "muh vagina" votes. No one's going to vote for a gereatic who speaks with the same capability of their grandfather with dimensia.

Memba this?

Attached: Oprah-John-of-God-Weistein.jpg (1680x1256, 477K)

Another nothing burger

>there is not a single candidate who can win 2020.
Michelle could throw in but that would be a lame move on their part

>You realize we’re gonna win with Biden too,
Biden is voter kryptonite

>No one's going to vote for a gereatic
who is rarely photographed when he isn't groping a teenager