TULSI 2020

I will talk with brutal dictators anywhere in the world if I can prevent one of my brother and sisters in uniform from dying on foreign soil in senseless regime change wars. The only alternative to diplomacy is war.

Attached: IMG_20190805_231230.jpg (664x1024, 129K)

Madame fucking President.

Attached: 1563902404300.gif (480x270, 862K)

Why was Duke so heavily shilled during the 2016 election? No one here knew who he was until the media went on and on.

>No one here knew who he was until the media went on and on.
Are you retarded or just underage?

jesus christ I bet the bottom of Tulsi's feet are fucking phenomenal.

>feet

>can't even see her toes
>basically like wearing formal closed-toe shoes

why even live

Everybody who wasn't a peabrain living under a rock knew who David Duke was.

They call her mommy, just like how the Germans called Merkel that once.

what do you think Tulsi prides herself in sexually above all else? both bodily and actions-wise

Women have no business in politics.

Because they could point to him and say all Right of center people are like him. If they cant prove you're guilty, they'll try to associate you with someone who is.

>Why was Duke so heavily shilled during the 2016 election? No one here knew who he was until the media went on and on.
SCIENCE OF IDENTITY = JEW RUN SEX CULT = TULSI

She's Obama 2.0

Attached: eurasian pol altright trump china russia kgb mind control rogan new democrats krishna jews.jpg (1483x1529, 1.21M)

From Fri 29 Nov 2013(the first post mentioning David Duke's existence) to June 16, 2015 (the day Donald Trump announced candidacy) 67 page of David duke existed. After this date (up until now) 1167 pages of David Duke exist. Eat shit.

Attached: 1550425462875.jpg (595x631, 55K)

you actually think David Duke wasn't mentioned until November of 2013 lol

>Duke
Natbol deep-state hangs out with commie occultist like Dugin. Duke got his PHD in the Ukrainian to form contacts.

>Right of center people
SCIENCE OF IDENTITY = JEW RUN SEX CULT = TULSI

She's Obama 2.0

Attached: dugin.jpg (192x270, 19K)

Tulsi Gabbard is in a cult called Science of Identity which is led by a kike.

This is as far back as 4plebs goes. Still, it indicates low volume, a trend I assume would have continued backward into 2011.

So she is ignorant of facts, what a shock.

He's an actor playing the part of a white racist boogeyman. Former leader of the Klan, known honeypot. His job now is to come out of hiding during election season to endorse candidates that (((they))) don't want to win, in order to make them distasteful to normies who read the headline "David Duke Endorses X" and immediately, through conditioning, understand to disregard anything X has to say due to the association.

Attached: 1563844722427.jpg (750x943, 484K)

You aren't wrong about him not being mentioned but I'd imagine it was the media parading him around like a faggot pariah that made him become discussed more. I still think he works for the feds because they would have 100% deplatformed hin like everyone else if he wasn't.

everyone on earth knows david duke

>Jow Forums would unironically vote for a Coconut

You idiots do realise Polynesians act like niggers and hate whites right?

fpbp

>Vote for the Hare Krishna, goy

i would vote for her because she's fuckable

Blah blah blah, keep your oath if you even remember it.

I'm pretty sure Hawaii didn't have whites only water fountains.

Your mom is fuckable too, but I wouldn't vote for her.

>be woman
>run for highest office
>say "U", "ur" and other teenage-style lingo when responding publicly on social media.
Voting for women - not even fucking once and not even if every candidate covering every party were female, I'd rather jump off a fucking cliff.

Just jack it to her pic more than you already do, you're not gonna get that boiled meat pussy that's probably more pock marked and pitted than her crater face. You faggots have really low standards, literally, like niggers.

She's anti-war, not a crony and doesn't play to the public like they're idiots. Hard to go against that.

Fuck I read that as why was Gabbard shilled. I'm such a retard.

Hey everybody look. It's another great example of burger education.

>I will say whatever I think you guys want to hear in order to get into office and then let the jews do their thing afterwards like every other president".
Your mommy is not some crusader candidate. She is minority woman liberal candidate #76352.